Dream Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

I swallowed and with a hoarse voice said "You are absolutely stunning Sara. Unbelievable!"

She smiled and blushing fiercely, moved into my arms for another deep kiss. My cock poked into her soft tummy, smearing my pre-ejaculate all over it. I was so happy and never wanted this moment to end. Which of course was impossible and our bliss ended when we heard Paula say "You two look like you're enjoying yourselves!"

We stopped kissing but still held each other tightly as we turned to look at Paula. She really was just like a younger taller version of mum, which was a good thing. I felt my penis throb as I watched water dripping from her stiff nipples. She was standing next to a blushing Hiro and they were holding hands. Hiro was staring at his sister in wonder, his small penis standing stiffly and pointing at the sky.

"Come on, let go of each other so we can get a proper look at you."

Sara and I looked at each other and I shrugged. I really didn't care what anyone else thought of my body as long as she was happy with it. We let go of each other and turned to face them, holding hands just as they were.

They both gasped as they took in our full frontal display. Hiro only had eyes for his sister and Paula for my cock. She blurted out "It's just like dads but without the foreskin!"

I blushed but felt good. We'd all seen each other naked and it was fine!

"So, is everyone OK with this?" I asked.

There were universal nods. "Great, then what shall we do next?"

Paula being the oldest and most sensible said "We better cover all our bits with sun cream or this might end badly!"

We all laughed and walked back to where we'd left the bags. It was another new and pleasant sensation walking outside with my erection bobbing before me. Paula searched the bag and removed two tubes of sun screen handing one to Sara and keeping the other. "Hiro, give me your hand." He did as she asked and she squeezed a large dollop of white cream into his palm then turned her back to him. "You do my back."

He immediately got to work and coated her shoulders and back until he reached the top of her buttocks. Paula gave him more cream and said "All the way down please!"

He glanced at me and I smiled. I found it exciting to watching him touch and rub cream onto my sister's backside and was eager to do the same to Sara. I took the tube from her hand and spun her round, squeezing some directly onto her back. Her skin was soft and silky smooth. She lifted her arms and I covered her sides as well, letting my fingers brush over the edges of her little breasts. Soon I reached her buttocks and applied another generous amount of cream. I spent a long time working it into every nook and cranny making Sara gasp and jump slightly as I passed over her anus. I continued downwards, taking special care of her inner thighs, legs and her ankles.

Hiro was also done and we grinned at each other as we stood up. Sara's face was flushed and she was biting her lower lip as she quietly said "You can do the front too if you want."

"Of course I want!"

I heard a laugh from Paula and she said "Sorry Hiro, but I'm not quite ready for that. Let me do your back now."

Hiro look slightly disappointed but turned his back and let Paula get on with it. I licked my lips as I put some cream into my palm and gently started to coat Sara's shoulders. I was soon rubbing over the top of her chest, carefully avoiding contact with her breasts. She was breathing deeply and her body was gyrating slightly when she whispered "Don't be a tease, do my breasts!"

I applied more cream to my hands and then moved them gently over her very white bumps. Her huge nipples bent and then sprung back as I swiped over them. "Ohhhh" she gasped and I repeated the action. Amazingly her nipples got even bigger and were now darker in colour. I couldn't resist tweaking them gently between my fingers and loved the small moan she emitted in response. My cock was constantly leaking now and if the sand hadn't absorbed it there would be a puddle between my feet.

It was tempting to just play with her nipples but I had a job to do, so I continued down over her flat tummy and hips. When I got closer to the V between her legs her body stiffened and I made sure not to touch her very visible and protruding clitoris. To do a better job, I dropped to my knees before her, my face now close enough for me to pick up the scent of her arousal and if I'd extended my tongue I would have been able to tickle the tip of her clit. I inhaled deeply, she smelt wonderful and I resisted the urge to bury my face between her legs.

I carried on down the front of her slim legs and felt her relax slightly. All too soon it was over and I hand no excuse to touch her anymore. I stood up and Sara said "It's your turn now."

Looking over at Paula and Hiro I realized I must have taken far longer than I thought. The two of them were already done and were busy setting up the badminton net. As Sara started applying the cream onto my back I said "It's great to see Hiro enjoying himself, he seems quite comfortable being naked now!"

"I'm surprised he joined us, I really thought he'd chicken out."

I decided to be honest with her and said "I've got to tell you something Sara, Paula and I were really keen to make sure he'd come because my mum told me yesterday that if we all enjoyed being naked today we could make the whole island nudist."

She stopped applying cream and said "Really? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't want to put pressure on you and I only told Paula this morning when it looked like Hiro was going to back out."

She carried on with the cream and I yelped and jumped as her hand slid between my but cheeks and her finger poked into my ass. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling at all, just undexpected. "That's the punishment for not telling me!" Sara laughed.

"Oh, well remind me to be naughty more often!" I countered.

She laughed and repeated the action again, this time pushing her finger slightly deeper. My cock throbbed in response and I was surprised to see my glans swell and darken. "You like that do you?" she said seductively.

"Oh yeah."

Unfortunately, she removed her finger and started working on my legs. "Now that Hiro seems to be OK there's nothing stopping us from being naked all the time, if you agree that is!"

"I love the idea, I was already dreading having to wear clothes again. But we'll still have to ask Hiro, he might not like the idea of being naked with your parents. Now turn around so I can do your front."

Sara was on her knees before me and my cock was right in front of her face. She took a quick look towards Paula and Hiro and then, to my delight, gave my tip a kiss and a lick. I gasped and she smiled "It tastes salty!"

She worked her way up my legs, periodically checking the others weren't looking then giving me another kiss and lick. It was fantastic and as a grand finale before standing up she opened her mouth and sucked my cock into it, about half way down she stopped and pulled back releasing me again before standing up. She looked pleased with herself and I said "Bloody hell Sara, that felt so good!"

She started applying cream to my chest, flicking my tiny nipples and laughing as they stiffened slightly. When she reached my groin I wondered if she'd dare to apply the cream to my penis. She looked into my eyes and said "Can I touch it?"

I nodded "Of course, but I'm already close to coming so be warned!"

She grinned "Please do, I'd love to see it!"

She moved slightly so that my back was towards the others, dropped to her knees again and applied a line of cream along the top of my shaft before tentatively spreading it all over my penis. I groaned in pleasure and she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and squeezed as she moved. "It's so hard but soft at the same time!" she said in wonder.

I moaned as her fingers reached the sensitive ridge just below my glans, then she began a pumping action and I stopped breathing. "Ahhhh" I cried in release as jet after jet of sperm shot across her chin and chest.

She released my cock and stumbled, falling onto her back in the soft sand. I felt terrible and reached down, pulling her back onto her feet. "I'm so sorry Sara, I didn't mean to do that!"

She smiled "I loved it!" and began rubbing the white milky ejaculate into her chest, and breasts.

We both jumped when a voice announced "Are you ready for a game!"

Paula had approached and was right behind us! I wondered if she'd seen anything but her behaviour gave nothing away. She smiled at Sara and suddenly reached towards her saying "You missed a spot here Sam!"

I watched in horror as her hand moved to Sara's chin where there was a blob of white fluid that I knew wasn't sun cream! Her fingers touched the liquid and she rubbed it in, frowning slightly at the weird texture and consistency. Sara and I looked at each other and couldn't supress a laugh. My sister had just rubbed my come into our cousin's face without realizing it!

"What's so funny?" she asked at our sudden outburst.

"Nothing, we're just happy." I said quickly.

She shook her head and muttered something under her breath about us being crazy and then headed back towards Hiro. Sara and I held hands and we followed her to the badminton net. My cock was slowly wilting and I noticed that Hiro had also calmed down. He was keen to get started and quickly handed each of us a racket.

"We can start with doubles, you and Paula against Sara and me."

We agreed and I teamed up with my sister. The game was surprisingly close, either because Hiro was distracted by the naked girls or because Paula was really playing well. At the end their team won 2 games to 1. It had been far more enjoyable than expected and watching the girls jump and run made me understand why people at nudist camps always seem to play a lot of sports!

After the game we went swimming before collapsing in the shade for a rest. I was lying next to Hiro and asked him "So, how are you doing?"

"Really good, you were right and I'm so glad I did it. This is the best day of my life!"

I smiled and felt happy for him "For me too and it can only get better!"

"I never would've thought I'd be so comfortable being naked around others. It just feels normal now and I wish we could stay like this!"

"Well, I've got some good news about that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, earlier, when I told mum we were coming here, she said if we all enjoyed it we could be naked all the time and everywhere!"

His eyes widened as he took in what I said. "Are you kidding?"

"No, it's the truth. All we have to do is agree and then we can stay like this for the rest of the holiday."

"Oh wow! Well count me in!"

Sara and Paula had already agreed so it was a full house! I checked my watch and noticed it was already past 1 o'clock. Since we were still here mum and dad would correctly assume things went well and the island would officially be nudist!

I stood up and announced "OK, it's official, this is now a nudist island!"

We all cheered and clapped our hands. Paula stood and said "Hiro, how about a one on one match, I think I might be able to beat you!"

Hiro jumped to his feet grinning and I could see he was up for the match in more ways than one. I moved over to Sara and said "I'm glad they left us out of it this time, I'd rather do something else with you!"

She looked at me and smiled seductively "Oh really, and what would that be?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe take a walk to the waterfall or somewhere else that's a bit more private!"

"That sounds nice!"

We watched Hiro and Paula as they began their game and then stood up together. I took Sara's hand and called "Hey, we're going for a walk."

They gave us a wave and then returned to their game. Sara and I turned and walked in the direction of the waterfall. She squeezed my hand as we walked and I said "Are you really OK with this?"

"Yes, I can't wait!"

I smiled at her and we picked up the pace. Within a few minutes we were at our destination and I did my best to clear away debris on the ground making it more comfortable for us. Once I was done, we stood staring at each other with love and lust. Sara made the first move and came into my arms. She felt amazing and we kissed each other as our hands roamed over our bodies.

I soon reached her breasts and began teasing her incredible nipples. She seemed to be enjoying it, as her body began to gyrate and she started moaning. I couldn't wait a moment longer and bent down to work on her with my mouth. I used my tongue to lick along the shaft of a nipple before sucking it into my mouth. It felt like sucking a soft thumb and I flicked my tongue all over it. Sara gasped in pleasure and said "Harder!"

I closed my lips tightly around its base and sucked as hard as I could. Incredibly I felt it get even bigger. Sara cried out and her body shook in my arms, I was afraid I'd hurt her and released her nipple "Are you OK?"

She smiled at me and said "Yes, you fool, I just had an orgasm!"

I laughed and repeated the action on her other nipple. The affect was the same and she had another climax. This was fantastic and I wanted her to have even more pleasure so I dropped to my knees and put my hands on her bottom, pulling her towards me. Her sweet and musky scent hit me and I felt almost dizzy with desire.

I looked closely at her engorged clitoris which seemed even bigger than before, pulling back its hood with one hand I gently licked over the smooth nub. Sara squealed in delight and when I took her clit into my mouth and gently sucked she screamed as her third orgasm hit. This one was accompanied by a gush of fluid that sprayed over my chin, neck and chest. Sara was unsteady and took hold of shoulders for support "I can't stand any more" she said breathlessly.

I helped her to sit and we held each other while kissing. She licked some of her juices off my face and then said "I'm ready."

I lowered her to the floor, again not quite believing this was really happening and that I was about to make love to the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She watched me as I looked at her and then slowly parted her legs. Her engorged pussy lips opened and I could see a steady stream of fluid leaking from her depths. Despite wanting nothing more than to plunge into her I had enough sense left to ask her "what about protection?"

She smiled and said "It's OK Sam, I'm on the pill. I had some problems with my periods and the doctor said it was the best treatment."

There was nothing to hold us back now except my inexperience "Um, you might have to help!"

She smiled again and tipped her head so that she could see where we were about to join. Her right hand reached out and carefully took hold of my throbbing cock. Her fingers carefully explored before finally stopping at the tip and collecting some of my pre ejaculate. She rubbed the viscous substance between her fingers and then collected more and spread it over my glans and shaft.

My cock was jerking in pleasure and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. "You better not do that or I'll explode!"

She giggled nervously then pulled my cock towards her opening. When the tip touched her lips it felt like heaven, hot, soft and wet. She slid my cock up and down a few times collecting her juices. When she moved me higher and rubbed my helmet over her large erect clit, we both moaned in pleasure. She gradually increased the pressure and rubbed my cock vigorously over her most sensitive organ, another gush of fluid sprayed across my balls as she shuddered and came once more.

Taking a moment to recover, she then pushed my penis down aligning it with her entrance again. When I was snuggly inserted into the tight opening she released me and said "Do it!"

I gulped, said "I love you Sara!" then slowly pushed forwards. It felt amazingly tight but thankfully she was so well lubricated that I was able to proceed without too much difficulty until I encountered an obstacle. I stopped and asked "Is this OK?"

"Yes, just take it slowly, you're so big!"

Not wanting to hurt her I pulled back and stopped just before coming all the way out. I repeated this a few times, it felt really good and, with every repetition, it got easier. Sara was breathing heavily and her nipples turned a darker shade of red. I leant forward and took one between my lips sucking in time with my thrusts. She moaned loudly and then suddenly wrapped her legs around me and pulled me forwards.

There was no way for me to stop and my cock broke through the barrier and plunged all the way into her. Sara squealed in pain and I gasped as my entire length was enclosed by her wet heat. Her legs held me tight and I couldn't move. I continued sucking her nipple and after a few moments I felt her relax slightly. "Just let me get used to you for a bit." She whispered.

I let go of her nipple and said "I'm sorry I hurt you."

My cock pulsed and I felt her squeeze her internal muscles in response. "She said, the pain's already fading, try to move."

Her legs loosened their grip and I gently pulled back a few centimetres. She winced and I waited before pushing back in again. The next time I did this her expression changed to one of pleasure. I lengthened each stroke until my entire length was pumping into her. She began making a constant sound that I can't describe, part way between moaning, panting and squealing. I loved it and it pushed me to speed up until I couldn't hold back any longer. One last trust and then I groaned loudly as I felt my testicles tighten at the same time as my penis spewed within her depths.

She must have felt the pressure of my ejaculation deep within her and it pushed her to another orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on me making my next spurts even stronger. I don't know how many times I shot but it was a lot and I could feel our combined juices being forced past my cock as she overflowed.

I was scarcely able to hold myself up as we both lay panting. Once I recovered, I pushed myself upright without withdrawing from Sara. I was still being held tightly and hadn't really softened at all. Looking between her legs I was awed at the sight of my entire cock buried within her. Sara looked amazing, her body covered in a sheen of sweat and literally glowing. Her nipples were as big as ever and proudly pointed to the sky, moving slightly as she breathed deeply.

"That was unbelievable!" I said.

"I had no idea sex could be that good. I feel better than ever, you were fantastic!"

I grinned with pride and said "You weren't bad yourself! I think we did OK for the first time!"

She laughed and said, "Can you imagine it getting any better?"

I clenched my pelvic muscles and made my penis jerk "I'm willing to find out if you'll let me!"

"Ohhh, you're still so hard but I need a break!"

I began to pull out slowly and Sara said "Wait! I want to watch."

I waited as she raised herself onto her elbows and we both watched as I continued withdrawing. My shaft emerged coated in white juices with a few flecks of blood and there was quite a bit of spillage.

"That looks so amazing and you're still so big and hard!"

"It's your fault, you're so sexy I can't get enough of you!"

When just the head was left I stopped and said "I miss being in there already!"

Sara laughed "Don't worry, you can visit again!" then watched closely as I emerged fully with a slight popping sound and another gush of juices. "Oh look at that!"

I stared at her oozing and gaping pussy, it looked so different to when we started and as I watched the opening began to close slowly. Sara sat up and I couldn't resist going in for another kiss. When we were done I stood up and helped her get to her feet brushing off leaves and dirt that stuck to her sweaty body. I was feeling very emotional when Sara said "This is the best day of my life!"

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers