All Comments on 'Dream Shadow'

by jimmything

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Learn how to write

It was torture trying to get through this story. You really need to take an English Composition class or two before you inflict all your run on sentences and thoughts on the rest of us. You try to be descriptive but stumble all over yourself in the effort. I don't think even the classes would help, because it really takes years to develope an attractive style. Sorry to burst your bubble, but keep on trying if it makes you happy. I'll not be subjecting myself to your mess again.

Your submit comment page even has errors on it. First error--"buttom" instead of "button". Second error--"you" instead of "your". That probably isn't your error, however. Fault for that probably lies with literotica.com.

HedgeWitchHedgeWitchabout 16 years ago
harsh!

I enjoyed the read and the emotion was lovely, but an editor might help. I see great potential, and we are here to make suggestions to HELP not belittle. Tsk, tsk. Keep trying and remember, find a good editor.

dielectricdielectricabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed the imagery

I really liked the story. The imagery was unique and intense. I personally didn't have a problem with the grammar. I thought it reflected the male character's dream-like 'stream of consciousness' experience with the shadow entity. Cool stuff. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous