Dream Vacation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

"Do you like it?" she asked, turning around slowly.

"It's fantastic," I said appreciatively.

"I think it's your turn to get undressed," Julie said, turning to face me.

"Oh, I want to help too," Trina insisted as she rushed up to Julie's side. Together they unbuttoned my shirt and loosened my belt, and it was a relief when Trina slid my pants down to finally let my rock-hard member free of its confinement. Once Julie finished sliding my shirt off, she dropped to her knees next to Trina, and they both looked up at me, their faces close together and close to my cock.

"I think you know what's coming next," Julie said with an impish grin. "Or rather, who is coming next."

The girls turned to kiss each other, long and slowly, dragging out the sense of anticipation. Lips and tongues caressed and they touched each other's bodies, seemingly ignoring me standing over them or my ready and fully erect cock only a half-inch from their faces. Just as I began to wonder if they'd forgotten me, they pulled apart, stared up at me with hungry eyes, and in perfect unison licked a long, wet, slow double stroke from the root of my member all the way to the tip.

I managed to stay on my feet.

Their lips and tongues met around the head of my cock and they kissed again, but this time with me in between them. I felt their tongues slide around me to touch each other, the heat of their mouths and the softness of their lips. Then Trina took over, and with the same skill and passion she had displayed on the first evening we met, slid her lips far down my cock until she had swallowed half my length into her hungry mouth, sucking firmly to draw me in deeper still, while Julie licked her way down the remaining length of my shaft.

Both of them stared up at me, their eyes burning with need. I am not naturally drawn to dominance games, but there was no denying the intense turn-on of having both these beautiful and sexy women on their knees, serving my desires with total submission. I knew that if I wanted to come on them that they would eagerly offer themselves, willingly taking my cream on their lips and licking it off each other as if my essence itself fed their desire. It was my own reluctance that held me back; I preferred not to kiss a woman after she had swallowed my come, and I wanted very much to enjoy kissing both of these women a good deal more before the evening was done.

Still, the continuous stimulation they offered would render me helpless to resist if I let it go on. I put my hands down for them to take and they accepted, allowing me to help them both to their feet. We kissed together, standing, all of us rubbing and caressing each other's bodies in mutual embrace, reveling in the feeling of shameless lust --

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKK!!

We all flinched, stumbling away from each other, startled by the sudden blast of an air horn. It sounded again, and I felt the floor move beneath me.

Julie recovered first, chuckling. "I guess we're getting underway," she said. "I thought I felt us moving a moment ago, but I couldn't be sure whether it was the boat or just my head spinning with lust."

I shook my head as if to clear it. "I hope the captain doesn't feel the need to do that again," I muttered.

"Don't worry," Trina said. "I can hear the engine, he's giving it nearly full throttle. We're in open water now. Guess he wants to make good time so we can have as much time as possible on the island tomorrow. It's a break for him too, since all the guests always leave the ship and there's no need to worry about someone sneaking onboard or something."

"Well, that broke the mood a bit, but I'm sure we can get right back into it," Julie said. "Still, as long as we're not currently overcome with sexual desire, why don't we take a moment and open the champagne?"

"Sounds like a good idea," I agreed, and went to pull the bottle from the ice bucket stand by the bed.

"Xavier, don't be silly!" Trina said, steering me toward the balcony instead. "Let us serve you tonight. It would be our pleasure. You go and enjoy a moment under the stars."

"In case you hadn't noticed, I don't have any clothes on," I protested as she tried to push me gently outside.

"There you go, being silly again. First of all, you've got nothing to hide, sexy man. Second, no one can see you anyway, not now that we're away from shore. It's impossible to see this deck from below, and the only thing above is the bridge -- and there aren't any windows that look out to the stern. You'll have total privacy and the open air. It doesn't get better."

I gave in and allowed Trina to lead me out. The deck was fairly large, with a big and comfortable-looking double-wide lounge chair under an umbrella. Since the cover wasn't necessary, I took it down, and noted that Trina was right; the deck existed in total privacy. The lights of the island receded behind the ship as we pulled away into the night. The breeze was comfortable, and though I felt a bit chilled I was sure it was purely psychological from being nude in the open air. I lay back on the lounge and watched the stars grow brighter as the lights from the island faded. The only distraction was the low growl of the engine.

Then suddenly, that noise vanished.

I looked up; we were still churning up the water. Then Julie appeared to my right, sitting down on the lounge beside me and handing me one of the two flutes she held.

"It's so quiet," I remarked.

"They have some kind of active noise suppression installed," Julie said. "I don't understand how it works, myself. Something to do with those speakers on the edge of the deck. I just now switched them on."

"Nice touch," I said, nodding approvingly.

Trina sat at the other side, also holding a champagne glass. "Here's to… what, then?" she asked.

"Nice touches," Julie suggested with a smirk.

We clinked glasses and each drank it down in a single draft. Julie collected the flutes and set them on a shelf behind the lounge, and then both girls slid up to either side of me.

"So… let's do some nice touching, then," Trina said.

The girls kissed each other, and then me, and we were back in our three-way embrace, enjoying lips and tongues and bodies in the warm night breezes of the Caribbean. For a long time we stayed just like that, the women lying over the top of me with their legs intertwined over mine and their breasts pressing against my bare chest, kissing passionately and stroking sensitive skin. After a while of this sort of thing, though, I began to feel ready for something more intense. I also wanted to enjoy the physical beauty of my women by watching them together.

"I want to try a new position," I whispered.

Immediately, both girls sat up and looked ready. "What do you want us to do?" Julie asked.

"Both of you kneel, here and here," I said, patting the lounge to either side of me. "And your legs should be apart."

The girls took their positions, and I noted with satisfaction that they were sufficiently close to each other and that they knelt right above my outstretched hands.

"Now, I want you to kiss and make out," I said. "Touch each other wherever you want to. Focus on each other, not on me."

They smiled, turned sideways to each other, and began kissing. Trina stroked Julie's leg with one hand and into her deep cleavage with the other, while Julie's hands went straight for Trina's tits. I enjoyed the beautiful sight of lesbians making love for a while, then deliberately reached up between each woman's legs and touched a wet pussy on both sides.

They gasped with the contact, even though they must have expected it. What I hadn't expected was to find a small row of little fasteners at the crotch of each girl's lingerie, and with a little deft manipulation I opened them and thus granted myself full access to each naked pussy. The women moaned as I found their clits and began to softly stroke back and forth, lubricated by their own secretions.

As Julie was the taller, it was easy enough for Trina to lower her lips to her lover's tits and begin licking and gently rubbing her lips over the sweet nipples. Julie threw her head back and let her hair blow around her in the breeze, moaning without shame and giving in fully to the sense of pleasure. Then she encouraged Trina to rise up slightly, and spread her knees wider over my probing hand to lower herself so that she could return the attention. Her red lips sucked and pulled at Trina's large nipples fiercely and urgently, and soon Trina was moaning even louder than Julie had.

I slipped a finger inside each tight little pussy, followed by another, and then began sliding in and out of them. The women above me leaned into each other, touching tits and lips, hands seeking out pleasure points on the other's body. It was an intense display, made all the hotter because I was part of it, increasing their lust.

As I began to work my thumbs on their clits while I thrust in and out of their pussies, the Trina and Julie both began to moan more urgently, until they both cried out in shared ecstasy and shivered with the release of climax. For a long moment they clung fiercely to one another, gasping for breath, and then they suddenly and desperately sought each other's lips and kissed as deeply and passionately as my wildest fantasies could have imagined.

I slid my fingers out of their wet pussies, and the girls turned to look at me, their eyes wild and their mouths panting. "That was hot," Julie breathed. "You fucked us so good!"

"Did you like fucking your women together?" Trina asked as she lowered herself down over me. "I'll bet you did, sexy lover…"

"Mmm, my pussy is still hungry for your cock," Julie whispered as her body came down beside Trina's. The girls kissed me with eager tongues, and though I wanted to thrust my cock into one of them right then and there, I also wanted to pull the evening's pleasures out for as long as possible. So, I simply enjoyed my favorite way to kiss for a while, and then indicated to the girls that I wanted to get up.

"Where are we going?" Trina asked.

"Back inside," I replied, "to the bed."

* * * * *

Once inside, the girls stripped completely nude, shedding their lingerie and stockings. I had always been a fan of satin and lace, but somehow their totally bare skin was even more appealing; it was as if the last bit of pretense toward cover had been swept away, and they were ready for anything that came next.

Trina made another gesture in that direction by lying down on the bed with her legs spread wide open. "Let's fuck some more," she said conversationally, as if suggesting a good movie to watch.

Suddenly, I had an idea for a great new position, a way that I really could pleasure both girls together and enjoy penetration at the same time. "Trina," I said, "could you slide down a little on the bed, so your ass is right on the edge?"

"Sure!" she said brightly, scooting herself down. "What are you up to, anyway?"

"You'll see," I said. "Now Julie, I'd like you to do this…"

I motioned Julie over and whispered in her ear. She gasped slightly, with her hand over her mouth, as she heard what I had in mind. Then she turned to me and nodded, winking and smiling.

"I think I'm going to like this," Trina said.

"Trust me, you'll love it," Julie replied knowingly. She approached the bed and spread her legs wide over Trina's, laying down so that their tits pressed together, and waited.

I stepped up behind Julie and between Trina's legs, ensuring that the tip of my cock nestled properly just inside Julie's labia, ready to thrust deep, with Trina's engorged clit touching me just below.

"What are you going to do to me?" Trina whispered, quivering with anticipation.

"It's what you're going to do to me," Julie breathed back in a heady, seductive voice. "You're going to fuck me, baby."

"I'm… what?" Trina asked, her eyes going wide.

"Come on, lover… fuck my pussy," Julie moaned. "I need you inside me!"

I felt Trina tentatively raise her hips, and at the same moment I slid half my length into Julia's tender wetness. My shaft rubbed over the top of Trina's clit as I thrust, and Trina gasped out loud, her legs tensing tightly.

"Oh Trina, you feel so good in my cunt," Julie moaned. "Give it to me deeper, please… penetrate me, fuck me deep inside, fuck me hard!"

As if unable to believe what was happening, Trina tentatively rocked her hips one time, in and out. I copied her motions and slid my cock in and out of Julie, stroking Trina's clit at the same time, transferring my pleasure into her.

"That's it, Trina… more, please!" Julie whispered.

Trina needed no more encouragement. She drew in a deep breath, clenched her hands on Julie's bottom, and thrust upward suddenly and fiercely with her hips. I thrust hard into Julie at the same time and both girls cried out loud with intense pleasure. Julia arched her back and drove my cock into her even deeper.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Trina!"

She thrust her hips in and out, in and out; and I did the same, stimulating her clit while performing as her surrogate lover. For a moment Julie whipped her hair aside and applied sucking lips to Trina's neck, and I saw Trina's face, her eyes glazed with rapture, her cheeks flushed with excitement. She was living her fantasy, and I had made it possible.

"Tell me how it feels to fuck my cunt, Trina," Julie hissed through clenched teeth. "Do you like to thrust into me, penetrate me, give it to me deep and hard?"

"Yes… yes… yes!!" Trina moaned as she thrust again and again.

Julie's lips found Trina's ear, whispering words only she could hear, words that excited her more and more.

"I'm fucking you," Trina moaned as Julia softly but urgently encouraged her on. "Oh Julie, I'm fucking you… it feels so hot… I can feel myself inside you, I'm going to come deep inside your pussy! Oh God, I'm fucking your cunt and I'm going to come in your cunt!"

"Come for me now!" Julie cried.

Trina thrust deep one last time and I shot my cream into Julie for her, the three of us reaching an intense, powerful climax at the same moment. The women nearly screamed in ecstasy; I may have as well, I couldn't tell. A fog seemed to fall over me, a haze of pleasure that took away my consciousness, and the next moment found the three of us tangled up together on the bed, holding and kissing and stroking and touching as if the force of sexual desire had made animals of us.

I found Trina's legs spread over me, and instinctively thrust upward with my still-hard cock, plunging into her while sucking Julie's tongue into my mouth. I felt Trina's legs swing wide around and encircle my waist as she pulled me up until she was sitting on my lap, plunging up and down as enthusiastically as she had thrust into Julie a moment before. Julie, who had pulled away for a moment to help us into our new position, reappeared beside us on her knees, and Trina and I each took a succulent breast to lick and kiss and enjoy while we fucked each other. One of my hands encircled Julie's thigh, and I felt her touching herself to increase her own pleasure. The other hand found Trina's breasts, rubbing and caressing them.

Again, we came together, crying out in shared climax. Again came the haze of pleasure, drowning out all conscious thought or sensation.

When I regained my senses again, I found the women on either side of me, legs thrown over the top of mine, hands holding each other on my chest. We were all drenched with sweat and saliva and each other's secretions, almost exhausted and unable to move more than to catch our breath.

* * * * *

"That," Trina said as she lay back across my shoulder in the bubbling hot tub, "was absolutely the most intense fuck I've ever had."

"Definitely up in my personal top ten," Julie added, sipping her champagne.

We had been unable to move for some time after finishing, and then Julie had called for maid service and encouraged us to spend a few minutes relaxing in the hot tub, finishing off the champagne. Susie Q had changed out the sheets for us, and we were once again left alone (though she kissed both the girls before she left).

"Really?" I asked. "I mean, don't take this the wrong way, but I know you've both had quite a lot of sex in your life. It was that good?"

Trina turned herself around and looked into my eyes, her expression serious and earnest. "You made a fantasy come real for me that I thought was impossible," she said. "For a moment, I really was inside her… fucking her…" Trina shivered, in spite of the warmth of the tub. "Yes, it really was that good."

"That would explain why it was so good for me," I said, and kissed Trina softly on the lips.

"I'm happy to have been a part of it," Julie said. "Both of you really know how to love a woman."

I kissed Julie as well, and then both girls together. For a long moment we let our tongues and lips play together between us, and then I felt Trina relax completely in my arms. Her eyes closed, and she dropped her head onto my chest.

"I think she fell asleep," I whispered to Julie.

"I think we're all about to," she replied, switching off the jets and bubbles. "Come on, let's go to bed, lover. I don't know what we can do tomorrow that can top tonight… but tonight is definitely done."

TO BE CONTINUED

Note: Safe sex is good. Using condoms when engaging in casual or for-hire sex is imperative. This is a fantasy, where no one has STDs or gets accidentally pregnant. The fact that there are no rubbers in my story does not mean I wouldn't use them in real life.

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers