Dream Vacation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

Julie moaned, arched her back, and their kiss was broken. Without missing a beat, Evelyn transferred her lips to mine, and I felt the same unleashed passion that she had given to her lesbian lover. Her tongue thrust deep into my mouth and her thighs squeezed my leg as her own pussy felt the need for penetration.

"Fuck her with me," Evelyn whispered, her lips never losing contact with my own.

Evelyn's hand, on top of mine which rested over Julia's wet and waiting cunt, showed me what she meant. Her middle finger pushed down on mine and together we slid into Julia's sex, and Julia's lips moaned into my ear as we slowly fucked her together.

"I'm coming," Julia whispered. "Oh,fuck me, I'm coming!"

I felt her pussy tighten, and the warm wetness of her secretions made Evelyn's hand slippery against mine. As Julie squirmed with the pleasure of climax, Evelyn turned our faces to the side and brought her back into our kiss, and I felt the tongues of both women together. After a long and luscious kiss, Evelyn pulled my hand away from Julia's cunt and then rolled away slightly, placing her finger in Julia's mouth and mine in her own, sucking the sweet honey.

"Now I want some," she whispered hoarsely, and lay back slightly, opening her legs to reveal a waiting pussy.

Julia took my other hand and placed it on Evelyn's sex, and in the same way before I fingered a hot slut with her lesbian lover. This time I heard Evelyn's moans and felt Julia's lips and probing tongue in my mouth, as together we fucked Evelyn until she, too, burned hotly with the rush of climax. Again the girls kissed me together, and Julie licked my moistened hand while Evelyn sucked her own juices off Julie's finger.

Then, to my surprise, the girls stood up, leaving me behind in the hammock. They embraced face-to-face and kissed deeply, Julia bowing her head as Evelyn was rather smaller than she. Their bodies were turned slightly to face me, so I could see their tits and lips touching, but neither of them made a move toward me or a gesture of invitation.

"Um, I'd kind of like a little attention too, ladies," I said.

They looked down at me, smiling. "Oh, Xavier," Evelyn said, "we'relesbians. We let you watch, and we even let you feel, but I never said we would make you come."

"Sorry, Stallion," Julie said with a shrug. "But think about it, do you really want to shoot your load now? I mean, think of the sweet pussies that you can fuck on this island. There's Nikita, Staci, Susie... wouldn't you rather come inside of them?"

I could see their point, really. After all, I had already done both of the women who now stood in front of me, acting out their part as lesbian lovers. It would be a shame if I didn't have the chance to fuck all of the others, the ones I hadn't felt yet. The more I thought about it, the more I appreciated how they had brought me to the edge and then stepped me back from it. "Ladies, you're absolutely right," I concurred.

"We knew you'd see it our way," Evelyn said as she ducked her head slightly to lick at Julie's nipples.

"By the way," I said, looking around, "Where did everybody go?"

The pool was essentially deserted. Sometime during my session with Julie and Evelyn, everyone had left the vicinity and I had never noticed.

"Well, we have to eat sometime," Julie explained. "Something besides pussy, I mean. Everyone's gone for lunch."

* * * * *

We returned to the cabin, the women allowing me to escort them arm-in-arm. My cock ached with the need for release, but I was satisfied with the way my latest encounter had gone; it was rather enjoyable to be teased, and I couldn't deny that the ladies had given me one hell of a fun ride. It was actually rather thoughtful of them to keep their heads while I lost mine; it would be better to thoroughly enjoy the hot fucking that was yet to come for the afternoon.

"Mr. Xavier! Sir!" Nikita came running out of the cabin towards me. Her bra and panties were still wet and clinging to her like a second skin, but her hair had fallen into a certain disarray and her glasses were a bit crooked. "Mr. Xavier, please forgive me, I never should have left you! Are you all right, is there anything you need?"

"It's perfectly fine, Nikita. Please don't worry about it."

"No, I've been shamefully neglectful of my duties," she insisted. "Please, let me accompany you to your table." She turned a cold stare upon Evelyn and Julie. "Excuse me, ladies."

The girls to either side of me looked at each other, shrugged, and let me go. As they walked past Nikita on either side, however, they both let a hand stroke past her breasts, and Nikita shuddered involuntarily with the sudden pleasure of the touch.

"Miss Nikita," I said as I allowed her to take my arm, "please tell me... are you enjoying yourself?"

"Of course, Mr. Xavier... I always enjoy fulfilling my duties as your assistant."

"No, that's not what I meant. I mean, do you appreciate the sexual offers being made to you by the women here on the island?"

"Er... well, I can't deny that I find it pleasurable, sir... but it's also distracting me from my work."

"Then, perhaps we should make it your work," I suggested. "After all, it does give me a great deal of satisfaction to watch you having sex with other women, Miss Nikita."

She brightened considerably. "Really? Oh, thank you, sir!" Nikita threw her arms around me for a brief hug, then stepped back contritely. "Forgive me... I lost my head, sir."

In response, I reached around and pulled the pair of chopsticks that held her hair in a bun, and then removed her glasses. Then I pulled her close and kissed her passionately, to which she immediately responded in kind. To my surprise, her hand reached down into my swimsuit and wrapped around my cock, which had softened somewhat but was beginning to bulge again with need.

"I know those two dyke bitches left you wanting more," she whispered. "I would never do that to you, Mr. Xavier... I'll give you anything you want, right when you want it. If you wanted to put this hard, throbbing cock into me now, I would fuck you until you came, and I would come three times myself while doing it! And if you want me to lick some sweet pussy, I'll tongue-fuck any cunt on this island. All you have to do is ask, all you ever had to do was ask..."

* * * * *

We took the path around the cabin, down to the beach, and into the surf, where we splashed into the sand and let the water roll over us. Our clothes were stripped away by each others' eager hands and we threw them up onto the beach, not much caring where they landed. The water was warm and the sand smooth and comforting, not gritty and irritating as I was afraid it might be. Even the salt seemed to tingle against sensitive areas like my nipples and the head of my cock, and I knew it must be doing the same to Nikita.

She seemed overcome with rapture, kissing and licking my face and neck shamelessly, stroking my body all over with both hands, forcing me to feel her tits and her legs and every other part of her. "I've wanted this for so long," she whispered as she sucked on my earlobe. "I've always fantasized about this moment, I can't believe it's finally happening!"

Another wave washed over us, and we let it roll us through the sand. After my session with Evelyn and Julie, I was ready to take Nikita right away, and she was making it easy for me. I found it difficult to get into position with the constant pounding of the waves, however, so when the next one came in I used its force to push me to my feet, and I pulled Nikita up with me.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" she asked, her eyes pleading.

"Desperately," I said, "but there's a perfect spot right over there."

We plunged into the ocean and half-waded, half-swam out to the outcropping of rock I had seen just a few yards offshore. On the side away from the island, the waves crashed against its face, but the side facing the island was calm and sloped gently up from the seabed. It was smooth and worn down in such a way to create a hollow that was just large enough for Nikita, and when she lay back inside it she was able to relax almost completely and still hold herself up.

"It's perfect, Mr. Xavier," she whispered. "Or should I call you, lover?"

"Whatever you like," I replied as I leaned against her.

"Sometimes, I think of you as Master," she whispered. "Because I'll do anything you want... anything at all..."

"Will you fuck other women for me?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'll love doing it! I'll be your hot, bisexual slut, and I'll kiss and lick and fuck any woman you want, but the only cock I'll ever want is yours!"

"Hold your tits up for me," I commanded her.

She squeezed her breasts together and arched her back to let me suck on them, moaning all the while to show how much she loved it. Nikita's nipples were very wide and red from the salt and the sand, and very sensitive as well. She let me suck on one while she ducked her head to lick the other, and then we kissed with her nipple in our mouths, and then she held her tits apart so I could nuzzle into her cleavage. All the while she moaned like a whore, and begged me to fuck her.

Finally, when I couldn't stand waiting anymore, I slipped between her wide-spread legs and drove my cock deep inside her with a single, hard thrust.

Her cry of ecstasy sounded above the crashing waves.

"Oh! Oh God, I'm going tocome, you're making me come!"

I rammed Nikita again and again, prolonging her climax even as I worked up to my own. It didn't take long before I finally released my load and all my built-up sexual tension, flooding her pussy with my hot cream, and making her cry out her pleasure to the sky one last time.

Her whole body shivered as she felt yet another intense orgasm, and her body went limp. I felt concerned for a moment, and then her gentle kisses touched my neck and chest, and I knew she was all right.

"I... I didn't expect a real one," she whispered.

* * * * *

As we walked up from the beach a few minutes later, I paused for a moment and asked her what she had meant by that remark.

Nikita looked surprised for a moment, and then shook her head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it out loud. I kind of broke character for a moment."

"No, it's all right," I assured her.

"Look, I don't want to disillusion you, but most of that was an act, you know? I mean, you're a hot guy, but I'm not reallythatdesperate for sex."

"I figured that in your line of work you probably got enough to satisfy."

"See, you're only half-right," she said. "I get plenty of sex, but not much satisfaction. What we were doing out there, it felt really good, but all the multiple instantaneous orgasms were mostly for your benefit. All except... that last one. I don't know what it was, but when I felt you actually come in my pussy, it just shook me right to the core. All the yelling and moaning was an act, but right after you came, I felt something very real, andverypowerful. And, um, I've never had that with a guest before."

"Seriously?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"Dead serious. Sometimes the other girls can get a big O out of me, but that's the first time I ever got one from a customer. So... thanks."

She looked almost shy, and I found it hard to believe for a moment that this was the same fiery, wanton slut that I had just fucked up against a rock. "Well, you're welcome," I said, smiling. "And just so you know, it was pretty intense for me too. You're really an incredible lover."

"Thanks again," she said with a big smile. She kissed me, not the same as before, but more sweetly. "Well, I hope I didn't break the fantasy. It's kind of fun being your beck-and-call girl. Do you think we can get back into the groove?"

"Say the word, Miss Nikita," I grinned.

"Yes sir, Mr. Xavier," she replied with a nod, and we headed up to the cabin for a late lunch.

* * * * *

Lunch was fairly reserved, all things considered. I'm not one to mix food and sex, and Trina had spread the word around, so there wasn't any pouring condiments on each other to lick them off or things like that. Hey, some people like it, but I'm not one of them.

Once we were finished, though, the activities started right up again. Akimi and Kiko began it, heading over to the table where Julie and Evelyn sat and each choosing a lap, offering themselves for pleasure. The lesbian lovers went for it at once, and I was soon treated to the sight of two pairs of pretty kissing girls. Kiko and Akimi were both very young-looking and eager to touch and be touched, while the women who enjoyed them were definitely in their late twenties or early thirties, and that age difference made it somehow more exciting.

Of course, everyone else was watching as well. Susie Q had kicked a leg up onto the chair next to her and was opening stroking herself, while Staci (who shared a table with her) watched with more of a quiet, mesmerized stare. Nikita, who sat with me, watched over her shoulder, her eyes smouldering, touching her breasts or her thighs every once in a while when the urge became too great to resist.

Trina, who had taken a moment to clear the lunch plates, returned to my table and knelt between my legs. She looked up at me, smiled, and began removing my swimsuit.

By the time she had it off, the Asian twins had removed Julie's and Evelyn's tops and were deeply involved in kissing, licking and loving each woman's massive tits. My cock had hardened and grown almost to full size in spite of my recent fuck with Nikita, and when Trina took my shaft inside her warm, wet mouth, I felt it surge even harder.

Soft, slim hands reached over from behind me to stroke my chest, and I felt the pleasant warmth of Nikita's breath in my ear. "What do you want from me?" she whispered, and then licked delicately at my earlobe and neck.

"More of that," I whispered back.

Nikita cooed softly and her lips sucked a little harder on my neck, and her hands began to roam over my body. Meanwhile, Trina continued to slide her mouth up and down over my cock, taking me deeper with each stroke, and of course the quartet in front of me went on with their eye-pleasing display of lesbian passion. Evelyn now cradled Kiko on her lap, sucking the girl's tits while fucking her pussy with her hand, and Kiko moaned with lust and twisted her hot little body as the pleasure consumed her. Akimi was quieter but no less enthusiastic, sitting astride Julie's lap with her legs to either side, pressing her firm young tits into Julie's generous melons and kissing the beautiful redhead so deeply that it seemed they were tying to swallow each other's tongues.

At that moment, Trina's lips touched the very root of my cock, the whole length having disappeared into her mouth, and I felt an unreal and fantastic sensation as she began to make swallowing motions, massaging the sensitive head of my manhood deep inside her throat. For what seemed like both an instant and an eternity she held me there, and then let up, slowly sucking her lips off my shaft, and taking in a deep breath when she finally let me go.

"That's not easy to do," she said quietly, with a smile.

"That wasincredible," I said with appreciation.

"Thank you," she replied sweetly, and slipped my cock into her cleavage to give me some stimulation while she relaxed her mouth. "I would ask why you didn't come, but I could taste her on you." She stroked Nikita's hand briefly as it rubbed my chest.

A brief, muffled cry from Akimi grabbed all our attention. It seemed that Susie had approached her from behind while I had been otherwise occupied, and slipped a hand up between Akimi's legs, into her pussy, while she continued to deep-kiss Julie. Kiko moaned even louder as Evelyn fucked her faster and faster, building her up toward climax... and then both hot Asian sluts came together, their cries of pleasure mingling as they displayed their shared ecstasy.

Trina gave my hard cock a last kiss and stood up, turning to face the group of five hot and lusty women. "Well, I think we could all use a drink to follow up this fantastic little session," she suggested. "I'll take care of that... Staci darling, why don't you come and take over for me here?"

Staci froze, looking nervous, but more from excitement than fear. "I... I don't know," she said. "I've never tried anything like what you just did."

"Then it's time you learned," Trina said with a smile. "Perhaps Nikita can help you."

"That's for Mr. Xavier to decide," Nikita said firmly.

"I'd like for you to help her however you can, Nikita," I said.

Susie Q heard what was going on and came over, pausing briefly to touch up her fuck-me-red lipstick. "Hell, I'll show both o' these girlies how to get a man off," she suggested. "Come on, X-man, give us all some room down there, you're gonna have three pretty gals takin' care of you."

"We'll be out by the pool," Julie called. "Have fun, and meet us there when you're finished!"

Susie and Nikita led Staci over by both hands, and when she knelt in front of me her lips were trembling with anticipation. The other two girls knelt at either side, to offer support, encouragement, and extra tongues.

"Hi," Staci said to me, grinning shyly.

"Hello," I replied.

"I'm so glad you girls are here," she said, looking to Nikita and Susie. "I really want to learn how to do this right, and it's really terrific to have you both helping me."

"I would do anything for Mr. Xavier's pleasure," Nikita said.

"I just wanna taste some hot cock," Susie grinned, licking her lips.

Staci drew in a deep breath, and then turned to face my cock directly. "Oh, it's so big!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide. "I don't think I can get all of it in my mouth... what do I do?"

"Don't worry, we're here to help you," Nikita assured her, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Besides, you don't have to do it all at once," Susie said, and she leaned forward. Softly, her lips touched the head of my cock, and she gave it a simple, gentle kiss, then backed away.

"Just that?" Staci asked.

"It's a beginning, darlin'," Susie explained. "Go on, give him a kiss."

"And look him in the eyes when you do," Nikita added.

Staci leaned in this time, her wide, innocent eyes focused on me. Her sweet lips kissed me right on the very tip of my member, and then again, less tentatively. She pulled away very slowly, reluctantly.

"Stop," Nikita whispered. "Now use your tongue. Lick from the bottom all the way up."

"Like this?" Staci's wet tongue embraced my cock at the root and slowly caressed my member all the way up to the tip, swirling around the head, and back down again.

"Mmm, that's real nice," Susie said with approval. "I think you're ready for more. You want to?"

"Yes," Staci whispered, smiling.

Susie looked up at me. "You make sure you hold yourself down, cowboy," she said with a wink. "It's this little gal's first time, and while some of us can take a good thrust down the throat, she'll need y'all to be a little more gentle."

"I'll be good," I promised.

"We're gonna take turns, all right?" Susie said, this time to Staci. "I'll go first, then this sweet gal right here, and then you can have your own go at it. Watch what we do, and then you do the same. All right?"

"All right," Staci said, practically trembling with excitement.

"Watch close now," Susie whispered, and leaned slightly forward toward my cock. She looked up at me and then put her mouth over the swollen head, taking only that very tip into her mouth, and sucking gently as she moaned in her throat. Her fingertips caressed the sensitive skin around the root of my cock and over my balls, while Staci watched in total fascination.

Then she slowly pulled up, and with a hand on the back of Nikita's neck brought the busty brunette in for a deep tongue kiss. Staci breathed harder as she became more and more excited by the sexual show in front of her.

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers