Dream Vacation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

When they broke the kiss, Nikita took her turn, sucking my head into her mouth just as Susie had done, and caressing me in the same way. She went a step further, though, twirling her tongue around and around to stimulate me even more, and she lifted her lips momentarily to show Staci what she was doing. I also saw that Susie was stroking between her own legs as she became more and more irresistibly turned on.

Nikita pulled away and turned her head to kiss Staci, who accepted it gratefully and allowed her hands to be pulled up to caress Nikita's massive tits. The kiss didn't last long, however, and soon Nikita was gently guiding Staci's face toward my waiting cock.

Just like the other girls, she started at the top, and she imitated Nikita's tongue technique superbly. Then, she dared to pull me in a bit deeper, opening her lips slightly and breathing warm air over my shaft as she lowered her mouth over me.

"Mmm, very nice," Susie said. "You're doin' just fine, just fine. Now, try something else."

"Like what?" Staci asked, pulling her lips off my cock just long enough to ask.

"Whatever you think might feel good," Nikita said. "You can do just about anything so long as you start slow and gentle. He will let you know if it's not working for him."

Staci thought for a moment, then smiled as an idea seemed to come to her. She extended her tongue and let the very tip of it touch the tip of my cock, tracing tiny little circles around the head. Then, very gently, she touched a soft fingertip to either side of the swollen head, and carefully pulled downward, spreading open the tiny opening at the tip of my member. She took a second to withdraw her tongue into her mouth and make it dripping wet, and then carefully licked right inside that very sensitive place, up and down, her eyes focused intently on me.

A deep, concentrated jolt of pleasure shot through me! Nikita and Susie must have seen it coming, because they each wrapped an arm around my thighs to hold me down, which was all that kept me from involuntarily thrusting up and into Staci's hot mouth. I had never felt it quite like that before, and somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered if this was what a woman felt when her clit was tongue-massaged just right.

The sensation was so intense, I couldn't take it for long, and as it began to cross the threshold from stimulating to painful, she stopped and let her mouth slide over the top of my shaft once again, applying a warm, slow suction that kept me hot and excited but let me simmer down from that fiery sexual high. I took a deep breath and let it out in a rush, and the girls giggled playfully.

"I hope you don't mind that I didn't make you come," Staci said, looking up at me with a shy smile. "I want you to be able to give it to me later, you know, in my...pussy." She whispered the last word, and her cheeks went slightly red.

"Now?" I asked.

"Soon," she whispered, rising up so that her pretty, young, innocent face was right in front of me. "Verysoon!"

* * * * *

After a few pleasurable minutes spent tongue-kissing all three girls together and in turn, we got up and headed back out to the pool. I felt like a King with a harem, and it was an ego-boost the likes of which I'd never known. I began to wonder how in the world I was going to adjust back to a normal life after this week, but stopped myself before going too far down that path. There were some things I wasn't ready to deal with yet, and that was one of them. I knew it would all work out in the end, but it wasn't time to think about why I knew that to be so.

Trina met us at the pool's edge. "I don't think we need to cover up anymore," she said with a smile. "No one gets in the pool until they're stripped bare."

The girls immediately pulled off all their clothes, helping each other perhaps a bit more than necessary. I followed suit, but felt strangely self-conscious about it. Of course I was fully conscious of the fact that I had put myself on full display to all the women present as well as to nature itself during the past week, but something about simply disrobing in broad daylight still made me hesitate slightly. Still, the idea of joining eight nude women in the pool would have made me overcome inhibitions a hundred times as strong.

"I think it's high time you gave our little virgin her first fuck," Trina said to me. "What do you think, Staci? Are you ready?"

"Mmm, I need it so bad!" Staci gushed. "I want it now!"

"Right here?" I asked.

Trina took my arm and led me through the waist-deep water. "Under the waterfall is a cave," she said. "It's dark, and quiet, and secluded. I think the two of you should be alone for her first time. We can join you when you're ready."

Julie and Evelyn escorted Staci to the cave in front of me, and they gave her kisses and hugs before she entered, the same way they would if they were sending her off on some grand adventure. She turned to me and winked briefly before ducking through the falling water and vanishing.

"Be good to her," Julie said as she kissed me as well.

"If she likes it, maybe we'll let you do the same to us," Evelyn added.

I went through the water and into the darkness on the other side.

* * * * *

It wasn't totally dark, but I was effectively blinded after having come in from the bright sunlight. Staci had gone on ahead, but I was compelled to wait a moment and let my eyes adjust. Eventually, I made out a passage that bent around to the left, and entered carefully. The water was slightly deeper here, up to my chest, and the entrance to the cave had about three feet of clearance. Fortunately, I'm not claustrophobic. I couldn't help but chuckle at the symbolism of entering a dark, wet tunnel in order to deflower a "virgin".

Of course, I knew there was no way she was actually virginal, but I had already decided to play the game as if these women weren't just playing roles, but rather that they really were who they said. With that in mind, I decided that for the next moment, Staci the professional whore could be a virgin, and I would think of her as such.

I sensed that I was inside the cave, but I could see nothing. Then, quite suddenly, a series of torches sprang to life and lit the interior with flickering yellow-orange (I later found out that the "torches" were electric lights with fluttering cloth that looked like flames, but the illusion was quite convincing). Inside the cave was a roughly oval pool lined with smooth rock, bubbling up at the center as if from some hidden spring. The floor of the pool was higher than where I stood, and Staci was able to crawl around with her head above water. She turned and gasped when she saw me, then smiled.

"You startled me," she said. "Isn't this wonderful? I really couldn't imagine a better place to become a woman."

I ascended some stairs and joined her in the upper pool, which I found to be bowl-shaped, thus encouraging us to slide into the center, together.

"I want you to know that I'm completely in your hands," Staci whispered. "Just tell me or show me what to do. Touch me however you want to."

"Aren't you going to ask me to be gentle with you?" I asked lightheartedly.

"I trust you," she said, smiling innocently. "I know you've had sex withlotsof women... you must know what feels good for them. I want you to do me however you think it will give me pleasure."

"I want you to tell me what feels good to you while I'm doing it, okay?" I said. "Don't be afraid to tell me when something is making you really excited."

"Do you mind if I make a little request?" she asked shyly.

"I'm listening."

"I want to lie down here, and have you lie down on top of me, and... take me right now. I'm wet, and ready, and I need it so bad and I want to submit to you. I want to try other positions too, but right from the start I want feel your body on mine. Please?"

She lay down with her legs spread around the little burbling fountain in the middle. The floor of the pool sloped up enough so that her nipples just barely broke the surface of the water, and her head was up high enough so that she could breathe easily. It was a simple matter for me to assume the position between her legs, and I discovered that the central jet of water was a stimulation in and of itself.

She kissed me suddenly, a quick press of the lips and tongue against my mouth, and opened her legs wider to give me full access to her pussy. I eased the tip of my cock up to find her pussy lips, and she shivered as she felt the first contact. "I just know this is going to feelsogood," she breathed. "I think I might lose control, but if I do, please don't stop!"

I kissed her some more, teasing her by sliding my cock up and down over her sex. She moaned softly and rubbed her hands up and down my back, encouraging me to thrust into her. She never closed her eyes or looked away, and I could see her need and desire.

"Here it comes," I whispered.

"Take me now!" she begged.

I rocked my hips forward and slipped inside her wonderfully tight and warm sex. She gasped out loud and arched her back high, her legs spread open even wider, and her hands clenched the firm flesh of my buttocks.

"That's where it goes," I whispered. "Want it deeper?"

"Yes, oh God yes!" she pleaded.

I thrust suddenly, driving my full length into her sweet pussy, and this time she actually cried out. I knew it was pleasure and not pain, though, because she also wrapped her legs around me to pull me in deeper, and in this new position I actually did manage to penetrate just a little bit more.

"That's it!" she moaned. "Oh yes, that's perfect! It feels better than I ever imagined! Please, Ineedit!"

I pulled almost all the way out and then thrust back inside, and again, and again. She moaned and twisted back and forth, splashing the water of the pool all around. Her eyes found mine once again, and they looked glazed and even hypnotized. She kissed me forcefully, pushing her tongue into my mouth even as I slid my cock again and again into her tight, hot sex, and we found a rhythm together that I knew would lead up to climax.

The bubbling fountain in the pool added another sensation to our lovemaking, rushing warm water up between her legs and over her pussy and my balls. It was like a constant, soft, caressing massage that also lubricated and made her feel wetter than any woman could be with her own secretions.

"I'm coming!" she hissed. "Don't stop, please! I can feel it happening, you're making me come so good, and if you keep going I'll keep coming!"

The warm water of the pool was giving me staying power; her pussy was so wet and I slid into her so easily, I found that I could hold off from my own climax and just enjoy it for as long as I wanted. Her hands on my buttocks pushed in the rhythm that she wanted, and I fell into stride naturally. I reached up under her back and hooked my own hands over her shoulders, giving me the leverage I needed to fuck her hard and fast without getting tired. Staci moaned and gasped shamelessly, overcome by a long, continuous climax that went on and on.

I don't know how long we kept going like that, but soon I felt like I'd been on the edge of orgasm for hours and would probably burst if I didn't get to come soon. I just couldn't seem to do it in the position we were in, though. I slowed down and stopped my thrusting, but stayed inside her, wondering what I could do about it.

Staci took a long time catching her breath. "That was so wonderful," she said. "I'm so happy that you were my first lover, it was better than anything I ever dreamed of!"

"I'm glad you liked it," I said.

"Oh please, don't let it be over yet!" she pleaded. "I want to try it a different way. The other women showed me this, and it looks so exciting!"

She unwrapped her legs from me and I slipped out of her, making her shiver once again. We got up and separated for a moment, and she moved over to one side of the shallow pool on her hands and knees. "There's a place right behind me where you can stand, and be just at the right height to do me from behind," she said. "I want to know what that feels like!"

I slid around behind her and dropped down into the small depression. The water came up to my thighs, and her bottom stuck up in the air in front of me, out of the water. I immediately leaned over the top of her, cupped my hands over her breasts, and moved my cock into position.

"My first time, and I'm already trying new positions," Staci giggled. "If I'm not careful, I could turn into a total slut. I want to do this every way I can, and then I want to get some other women in here so they can join us!"

"What would you do with them?" I asked as I started to ease my cock inside her.

"Mmm... that feels so hot... I want to feel you inside of me and feel a tongue on my pussy at the same time. Can we do that sometime, with you fucking me like this and a hot woman under me, licking me while I lick her? It's okay if I say words like fuck and cock and pussy, isn't it? I mean, I'm a woman now instead of just a girl, thanks to you, and if I want you tofuckme then you'll do it, right? Again... and again... and again..." She fell into a rhythm, in time with my thrusts into her body.

"You really are a slut, aren't you?" I asked, sliding deeper into her.

"Yes, I'm such a little slut, I love pussy and I love to feel your cock in me and I just can't get enough!"

"Will you let me fuck you whenever I want?"

"Anytime you want to, I'll be your plaything to do with as you please, your own private pussy to fuck whenever and... however you want... oh FUCK!!"

I felt her tighten around me as she climaxed again, and this time I let loose with her, shooting hot cream deep inside her pussy.

* * * * *

Staci was insatiable. I felt my energy drain out of me as I climaxed, but she was far from finished with me. The moment I pulled out of her, she was turning around and putting her legs around me once again, her eyes still blazing with lust.

"I know you're tired," she said. "You don't have to do anything. Just let me feel you in my pussy for a little longer, it's so good!"

I sat down on the ledge behind me and she straddled my lap, taking my still-hard rod back inside of her. She put my hands on her breasts and drew me into a close embrace, gently kissing my lips, neck, earlobes, and cheeks. Every so often she rolled her hips a little, stroking my shaft with her pussy lips, as if to remind me that I was still inside her, still fucking her, even if we were sitting almost completely still.

The warm water and her tender embrace relaxed me to the point of drowsiness, and slowly I began to slip into the world between sleep and wakefulness. It felt like the same trancelike state that Katiana had brought me to days before, what she had called "sensual hypnosis". I drifted on Cloud Nine, as if I had no cares in the world and nothing else to do but rest and enjoy the pleasure and the rapture.

In my semiconscious mind, I envisioned new fantasies with the women I had enjoyed, worlds in which they served as my harem, willing sexual servants in my palace on high. My women would be devoted to my pleasure, giving freely of themselves however I wished, playing whatever parts I would have them play, driven by their own lust as much as my own. That same lust drove them to embrace each other, to satisfy their lesbian desires, and feel the secret pleasures that women may share. I might even become one of them, and know the ecstasy that women do when they love other women.

Don't lose yourself,my mind cautioned me.

I heard my own inner voice, and I realized that I was in danger of losing that tenuous grip on reality. Katiana had awakened me from this trance once before, but she wasn't here, and Staci might not have realized what she had done to me. I had to draw myself out.

I remembered the trigger that Katiana had used before, and imagined her and Trina kissing in front of me. The fog over my mind lifted slightly, and I began to sense my own reality once again. I became conscious of my own hands, and that they touched a woman's body. The fog lifted further, and I tried to consciously will it to evaporate.

Then a strange thing happened – along with the mental mist, the reality of Staci and the hidden pool began to drift away as well. It wasn't like falling asleep again, but more like rising to a new level of wakefulness. I felt a moment's panic, which only made the reality drift away further. What was going on?

I forced my mind to concentrate once again on the image of women kissing, knowing that this would bring me out and back to where I needed to be. I thought of Evelyn embracing Julie, their large breasts pressing together, their sensuous lips tasting each other's tongues. Slowly, I felt myself drifting back down into the pool, where Staci sat on my lap, my cock still inside her. I pictured Evelyn and Julie on either side of her, embracing her, kissing her, feeling her firm breasts.

Slowly, the vision became reality.

I couldn't tell how long I had been entranced, but I knew I was coming out. And indeed, Evelyn and Julie were there, sitting to either side of us in the pool, exchanging kisses with the pretty girl on my lap. As they joined together in a three-way lesbian tongue-kiss, I felt a surge of energy and was able to lean in and join them.

They welcomed me in actions instead of words, their hands moving up to stroke my body, their lips and tongues turning to me. I felt Staci rise off of me, and then a moment later my cock slid into a new pussy. My hands rose to find a pair of large breasts in front of me, and I knew by their touch that it was Julie.

I opened my eyes and, as had happened before, saw an explosion of light that momentarily overwhelmed but also awakened me further. When my vision cleared, I saw Julie's body slowly bouncing up and down on my shaft, her eyes heavy with lust, and her lesbian lovers Evelyn and Staci lifting her breasts clear of the water so they could suck and lick upon the erect pink nipples.

Suddenly, I felt a surge in my manhood, and Julie moaned with pleasure as she climaxed with me. The other girls kissed her, and then me, and then once again all four of us embraced together.

Julie slid off; Evelyn took her place.

I tried to protest, but the words wouldn't come, and after I felt her pussy envelop my cock I no longer wanted to stop her. I didn't know how I was doing it, and I didn't care; something inside of me was giving me the power to satisfy all these women, one after the other, and it was almost effortless. Evelyn fucked me, and kissed her girlfriends, and rubbed her huge tits, and finally cried out loud as she came.

More kissing followed, and as I watch the women suck lips and tongues, I felt more and more awake until I could finally move again. I gave each of them a last kiss, and then gently urged Evelyn to rise so I could stand up.

"Wow, you reallyareincredible," Staci said. "Forgive me for breaking character, but I haveneverbeen with a man who could do anything like that! I think you came inside of me four times, and then you still had some left for these two? Who the hell are you, anyway?"

"To tell you the truth, I really don't know how I did it," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "Katiana seemed pretty surprised too."

Julie and Evelyn nodded at each other. "I thought so," Evelyn said.

"What?" Staci asked.

"Well, it was about a year and a half ago," Julie explained. "I was paired with a female client – luscious woman, by the way – and she wanted a foursome with me, Evelyn, and Katiana. At the time, we had the three biggest sets of tits at the resort, and people liked the Blonde-Brunette-Redhead combination, so we worked together a lot.

"Anyway, Katiana has this hypnosis technique that puts people into a kind of altered state, where they feel like they're having a continuous orgasm for minutes at a time. The thing is, this particular woman had the rare ability to ejaculate when she came, and when she went into the trance, we discovered that she could just keep squirting for as long as she was being stimulated. She wasn't just feeling like she was having multiple orgasms – she was actuallydoingit. We wondered if the same thing might ever work with a man who happened to respond in just the right way, and so she started experimenting; you know, planting hypnotic suggestions to the effect that they were capable of satisfying as many women as they wanted. The men loved it, because even though it didn't everreallywork, they still came away feeling all strong and virile. Every once in a while we were able to get a double-shot out of some guys, sometimes even a triple, but I think you're the first to ever achieve a truly continuous orgasmic state. We'll definitely have to tell Katiana about this."

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers