Dreams Can Come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too many to have a favorite. Film noir, the Godfather, Star Wars ... the first one ... Cassablanca. I have a lot."

"Told you, Honey. Same as us. Tell him about your last boyfriend, Sweetheart."

"My last boyfriend had the loyalty of a drug dealer on crack. A good lay, to be sure, but the commitment of a goat."

"In contrast, I've looked at Audrey over the last few years, and I was flat-out jealous. You two are solid. Committed. Everything I haven't had. Both of you are smart and ambitious. You have goals and a purpose in life. When Audrey opened a tiny crack in that world, I fantasized that I could become a part of it. The day she said she loved me and wanted me in your lives was arguably the best day of my life. I knew she wanted the sex, of course, but we had become real friends over the past few years and I liked her as a person. When she told me all about you, Mike, I thought I was in heaven. I hoped I could be the component that was missing from your world. The component that would fill the missing piece of Audrey's life."

"Mike, I marched in here, bold as brass, and tried to scare you off. I said exactly what I was thinking about sex with you and Audrey, and I used every filthy word you pointed out. You didn't even flinch. The two of us sprang this on you cold, and you rolled with the punches. You are made of exactly the stuff Audrey said you were. The two of you are more like me than anyone I have ever met."

Mike was speechless. Elaine had spoken with sincerity and conviction. He had to admit that he was impressed. He also had to admit that he liked her more than a good time in the sack now. She was growing on him. He was still conflicted about Audrey asking him to love another woman, but he was beginning to see what she saw in Elaine.

After dinner they sat and watched Casablanca. Mike was impressed that Elaine knew most of the dialog, and they said some of the key lines together as a trio. Elaine sat between Mike and Audrey, and he couldn't help noticing the loving touches the two women were giving each other. Not sexual. Just loving, caring touches.

Toward the end of the movie, Elaine put her hand on Mike's. He squeezed her hand. Mike looked at Audrey, who was beaming at them. At the end of the movie, Audrey turned to Mike.

"Open her robe, Honey."

Mike opened the robe and looked at Elaine's breasts. He saw them before, but he really didn't pay that much attention to them in the heat of the moment. Now he took the time to look at them closely. He touched one of her nipples, feeling the hard pink nipple against a small areola. He liked the touch. The nipples were smaller than Audrey's, but so were the breasts. They were more than pleasant to touch, and both women smiled as he did so. He pinched a nipple and felt a little shudder.

Audrey pulled the robe open a little more, and Elaine's pubic hair was now visible. The pale skin of her flat tummy was beautiful, accented by the red pubic hair. Elaine leaned toward Mike, and he reciprocated. They kissed. Her hand settled on his leg and she slowly moved north. His erection was now a tent pole in his sweatpants. Audrey pulled them down to release his cock, and Elaine caressed it.

"I'll be back in a minute, you two. Go ahead and start without me. I need to fetch something."

Mike had his hand on Elaine's leg now. She parted her legs and he caressed her smooth, taught thighs. She was in pretty good shape. Audrey was, too, and he appreciated the feel of a well toned body.

"I want to make slow, sensual love, Mike. I want to feel you, the real you. I want to caress me like you caress your wife."

Mike did just that. He took his time. He caressed her breasts and her thighs. He nibbled her ear and kissed her neck. He sucked and bit her nipples. When he finally put a hand on her pussy, it was wet. He saw that her eyes were closed, and he figured she was in another place, experiencing whatever her fantasy lover was doing. He realized, really for the first time, that he was this young woman's fantasy lover ... as much as Audrey was. That excited him more and more. He got up and took a pillow off the sofa. He laid it on the carpet and took her hand. She was almost in a dream as she stood, then lay down on the thick Chinese oriental rug.

He looked down on her form and knew that he really wanted to make love to her. There was no hesitation and no doubt now. His wife wanted this, and he did, too. Without his wife in the room, he was going to enjoy having sex another woman. There was no hint of guilt now. He was going to accept the present his wife had given him.

He took off his tee-shirt and stood over her with his erection sticking out. She dreamily smiled and held out her arms for him to join her on the carpet. The robe was laid out on the carpet under her, and Elaine's trim form was outlined against the embroidered red silk. She looked like a pinup.

He got on his knees and leaned forward over her body. His dick just touched her pubic hair. She reached town and held it tenderly. The wild, brazen woman he met earlier was gone, replaced by a tender lover. He moved in position, and she guided the head of his cock to her lips. He pushed slightly, entering a couple of inches, then pulled back. He did that several times. She gasped each time.

When he was done feeling the tight opening, he thrust all the way in. Her hips rose to meet him. They moved together for several minutes, eyes locked on each other's. He caught movement out of the corner of his eye. Audrey was now sitting in an easy chair. She had his baton in her hands, and he could see that the knob on the handle was buried in her cunt!

Elaine saw his gaze shift, and she looked at her other lover. She smiled at what she saw, and her own hand moved to her clit. Mike always liked the feel of Audrey's hand moving on her clit when he was inside her. Feeling Elaine doing it was just as erotic.

Audrey was masturbating faster now. One hand moved the baton handle and the other was rubbing on her own clit. Her eyes would close for a while and then open to watch her husband fucking the lover who gave her lesbian satisfaction. Her satisfied smile told Mike that she was pleased with the events of the day.

She had never told him about the baton, and it turned him on to see her using it as a dildo. She moved it in and out, letting the knob come completely out, then pushing it past her lips again. He called out what they usually said during mutual masturbation.

"Come for me, Honey. I want to see you come."

At those words she arched her back. Her mouth opened in a silent moan as she strained against the sensation of the orgasm. Her body convulsed back and forth for several seconds as he fingers coaxed the last spasm of the orgasm. Apparently the knob going in and coming all the way out was very pleasurable, as she worked just the tip of the handle in and out slowly and rhythmically.

Mike looked down at the woman under him. She turned her gaze from his wife to him. She smiled and closed her eyes again. Her hand sped up on her clit, and he felt her vagina start to contract around his dick. She came with a groan of pleasure. He was getting near the end, too. He saw his wife smiling at him and that sent him over the edge.

"Oh, Elaine. You are so beautiful ... I ... I ... ahhhhhh!"

He shot hard into her. She pulled him tight as he did. He held inside her for a while and then felt smooth hands on his back. Audrey had warm, moist towels. The pair of lovers on the floor rolled apart, and Audrey wiped the product of their lovemaking gently with the towels. The pair lay there and let her minister to them.

"Mike, do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"As beautiful as Audrey, and that's as beautiful as it gets."

She reached out and kissed him. They held the kiss until Audrey was done. Audrey stood and held out her hands.

"Come to bed, you two. I want to spoon up between the two of you."

The three climbed into bed, and Mike felt his wife drift off to sleep with another woman's hands on her breasts. As the sound of the two women became rhythmic breathing, Mike silently analyzed what was going on.

"Yeah. I could get used to this. I never was even tempted to sleep with another woman before today. Fantasize, yes, but actually do it, no. Audrey is giving me this. Possibly because she cheated on me with Elaine and doesn't want to go behind my back. Maybe just because she wants to share what she found. Doesn't really matter. Audrey wants me to fuck her, and I like doing it."

The next morning was Sunday. Mike woke to the smell of bacon. He saw Audrey next to him, and figured Elaine was in the kitchen. Before he could wake Audrey, Elaine stuck her head in the door.

"Up and at 'em, campers. Breakfast is ready in ten."

Audrey turned over and grunted a good morning. Mike knew she was going to catch another few minutes, and he jumped up and hit the bathroom. He finished quickly and was out in under ten. As he was putting on his clothes, Audrey came in from the hallway. She had apparently used one of the other two bathrooms.

"How we doin' this morning, Honey?"

Mike thought for a moment.

"Pretty good. Still processing your little surprise from yesterday, but, yeah ... pretty good."

"I love you, Mike."

"I love you too, Audrey."

She kissed him and they finished dressing. When they got to the kitchen, Elaine was just finishing breakfast. She'd made bacon and, scrambled eggs with some cheddar cheese and chives. She also made some pancakes with warm maple syrup. Everything smelled and looked great. She plated the food and put it on the breakfast bar on the living room side of the kitchen. The curved bar had four stools facing the cooktop.

The three of them sat down to eat after Elaine poured the coffee and each added their own condiments. Mike took his with cream only. Audrey used cream and Equal. Elaine took hers black with Equal.

"Reminds me of Sergeant Billings at work. He says he likes his coffee like he likes his women: hot and black. I told him I liked my coffee like I like my women."

Elaine thought for a second as Audrey smiled. She knew the punch line. Elaine seemed to get it.

"Let me guess: Hot and white."

Audrey laughed and slapped her on the shoulder.

"No, silly. Hot and rich!"

She and Mike clinked their mugs in a toast as Elaine laughed.

They chatted about nothing in particular as they ate. At one point Audrey looked distant for a moment and put her fork down.

"Honey, I can't believe you're taking this so well. I know we've been talking about another woman and me in our pillow talk, but when I actually brought home the woman in those fantasies, you got over the surprise pretty quickly and accepted the fact that Elaine and I had been having sex for more than a month. I half expected you to get angry that I was doing it without telling you."

"I couldn't get angry, Audrey."

"Why couldn't you?"

"Lenny Bruce."

"Who?"

Elaine looked at Mike with wide eyes for an instant and then broke into tears.

"Sweetheart, I can see why you love him. He is the most understanding, most honorable man I have ever met. God, I love him already!"

Audrey looked flustered.

"Okay, you two. What the hell are you talking about and who is Lenny Bruce?"

"Honey, you really did bring home an old movie buff. She either knows about Lenny Bruce from history or she saw Dustin Hoffman and Valerie Perrine in the 1970s movie Lenny."

"It was the movie, Mike."

"Great. Good movie. Valerie looked a little like Malin Ackerman. Hoffman was nominated for an Oscar. Well Lenny Bruce was a shock comic back in the 1950s and 1960s. Got arrested several times for indecency. Nothing that would raise an eyebrow today, but pretty wild for the times. He and his wife, Honey, talk about lesbian sex, and he leads her toward it. She finally has a woman. When she and Lenny eventually get a divorce, Lenny says it is partly because she is a lesbian!"

"Honey, I saw that film before I even met you. I swore that if I ever talked my wife into doing anything, I would never blame her later. Last summer, I was the one who asked you if you'd ever been attracted to women. That's what started our hot three-way sex fantasies. They got me hot, but they apparently got you hotter."

"But you didn't get upset that I was having an affair ..."

"If, God forbid, we had been turned on by my sharing you with another man in a three-way, and I had suddenly become attracted to men, I don't know that I could tell you if I actually wanted a physical episode. I understand, Honey. I awoke something in you that you needed to test before you came to me with it. I started it, and I can't blame the woman I love for doing it."

Both women were in tears now, and both were behind Mike, hugging him. Mike turned and hugged them both back.

When they had dried their tears, Elaine took Mike's hand.

"So you forgive her for having an affair with me?"

Mike kissed her hand.

"You still don't understand. There's nothing to forgive. If I told you about some fantastic but wickedly-expensive chocolate bar, and someone offered you one when I wasn't there, do you think I would blame you for indulging without me? Of course not. And yes, I know people aren't chocolate bars, but I talked to her for months about eating a woman's pussy. And you offered."

"And my saying I loved her, Honey?"

"Part of the whole package. I talked you into thinking about loving a woman. Can I blame you for falling in love with an IIWOS?"

"Okay, you two. Now you got me. What's an IIW something something."

Audrey laughed and gave her a hug.

"He just complimented you. Whenever we see someone hot, we talk about if I were only single when we're in bed. He and I have fucked more than fifty people in our fantasies. We encourage each other, and pretend we're that person. You'll love it."

"So, Mike, if I you were single, you might consider fucking me?"

"In a heartbeat, Sweetheart. I really do think you're sexy. I see what Audrey sees in you. Smart, witty and ..."

"And what?"

Audrey hugged her again and finished the sentence.

"And completely fuckable, Sweetheart. Completely fuckable. Honey tell her how she made you feel yesterday. I want IIWOS."

Mike took her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"When you came in, I saw a woman I could tell Audrey I would fuck in a fantasy. When she took off your sweater, I really didn't know what to do. When I saw the two of you on the bed, with my wife's mouth on your cunt, I wanted to fuck you in the worst way. I was in a fantasy. When Audrey held my penis and put it against your pussy, it was otherworldly. As I entered you the first time, I knew I would want you again and again, but I was conflicted. When we made love after dinner, it was because Audrey wanted it at first. Halfway through, when I saw her masturbating while watching us, it became something else."

"Now I want to make love you because it turns my wife on, and that turns me on. I don't have my wife's permission; I have her desire for me to bed you. If that wasn't true, I would be out playing golf while the two of you were here making out, or maybe I would just watch. That isn't the case, though. She really wants my penis in your vagina, even if she's not watching. And I have to tell you both that I really like putting my penis in your tight, wet vagina. Honey, you gave me a great present. Maybe I'm not in love with her yet, but I really like having sex with her."

By now Elaine's eyes had gotten pretty wide. She looked at Audrey.

"Are the two of you always this blunt about sex? Oh ..."

Audrey had her hand inside her own pants and was obviously fingering herself.

"So the talk about him wanting to have sex with me really turns you on, eh?"

Audrey nodded her head, fingers working frantically.

Without a word, Elaine walked to her and pulled her pants down and off. Audrey lifted each leg to accommodate this. Next the panties.

Elaine looked at her pussy, put her hands around Audrey's waist and buried her face in the wet, waiting lips. Audrey leaned against the breakfast bar while her lover satisfied her orally. Mike watched for a while, enjoying the show. He could see she was getting close. He walked over and put his lips to his wife's ear.

"After your wife gets done eating you out, I want her to suck my cock while you watch."

It was instantaneous. Audrey threw her head back and let out a series of increasingly-intense grunts. Her hips where thrusting against Elaine's face. Finally, she pulled away and sat on one of the breakfast bar's stools. Elaine was still kneeling, and she turned to him.

"Kiss your wife, Mike."

Mike kissed Audrey as he felt his zipper being pulled down. He stood there and kissed Audrey as Elaine pulled out his fully-erect penis and began to suck on it. Audrey put her hand on the back of Elaine's head as her lover serviced her husband. She kept it there until Mike tensed and came in Elaine's mouth. After the show they had put on, it didn't take long.

Audrey pulled Elaine by the hair until she was standing. She violently kissed Elaine, and Mike could see his come on their lips. When they finished the kiss Audrey turned to Mike as she wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"Tell me again ..."

"I think it's sweet that you make love to your wife."

Audrey shuddered as Elaine touched her face with the back of her fingertips.

"I wish I could be, Sweetheart. If you weren't married to Mike, I could only hope that I'd be that lucky. But you are, so I'm not. I do love it when he calls me that, though. And by the amount of juice you put out when he called me that a little while ago, you do too."

"You can be my fantasy wife, Sweetheart. And speaking of fantasy would you like either of us ... or both to get you off?"

"You two must have descended from rabbits! I'm still worn out from yesterday. Do the two of you have sex this often?"

Mike looked at Audrey and they laughed at the same time. Mike hugged Elaine and kissed the top of her red-haired head.

"No, my little sex toy. I can't remember the last time we made love more than twice in a day ... or more than three or four times in a week, in fact. I guess both of us just got carried away by the newness of this whole thing. Any more sex this weekend, and the two of us will be walking wrong for a week! How often do you have sex?"

"I like making love as much as three times a week, but I masturbate once or twice a day. I would love to have you guys watch. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist with my lovers."

"I didn't count masturbation, either. Remember when I told you that Audrey and I like to watch each other? We can make it a three-ring circus now."

"Deal."

Audrey seemed distant for a second, as if trying to remember something.

"Uh, Mike, when you were talking about Lenny Bruce, you mentioned his wife. Were you calling me Honey, or was his wife named Honey?"

Mike laughed. He had not thought of that.

"His wife was Honey Bruce. She was a stripper in burlesque. Odd that someone named Honey was the reason I don't blame my own Honey.

"Well, Honey, it's almost ten. Church is in half an hour. Are we going? We missed last week because of the concert in Boston."

"Well ..."

"Oh, come on. We can just introduce Elaine my friend from work. She really is, for goodness sake. We don't have to tell anyone that the three of us are having sex. Maybe sometime, but not now. No biggie when we do."

Elaine looked a bit surprised.

"You have gay people at church?"

"Yeah. A few couples. We're a fairly liberal church. Maybe down the road we can tell Pastor Lacksticks what's going on. I think he'll understand. Maybe ..."

"We'll cross that road when we come to it, Mike. Get ready to go. Both of you. Shoo! It's getting late and I don't want to miss the hymns."