Dreams Can Come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a light meal, and then it was time for Elaine to go home and get ready for work the next day. Before she left they made sure they had reservations at the resort in Vermont. Mike was to pick her up after work on Friday, and they would drive straight up. They would stay the whole weekend. They both were going to take a vacation day on Monday, so they would be home late Monday night.

They also made a date for all three to get together at Elaine's apartment on Wednesday after work.

When it was time, Elaine hugged Mike. She had tears in her eyes.

"Mike, I'm so happy that you wanted me. Audrey told me before we arrived that if you rejected me in your life, she would most likely have to end our affair. I may have looked confident, but I had butterflies in my stomach. She told me that she loved me, but she would give me up to stay with you. She had an affair with me, Mike, but she's loyal to you."

"I wanted you to know she never had doubts about the two of you when she decided to try lesbian sex. She said she needed it herself, but she wanted to bring it back for you because it turned you on so much. I hope we hit it off next weekend. I really like you, and I think I could grow to love you. I hope you feel the same."

"Thank you. I appreciate your honesty. And to tell you the truth, I'm looking forward to next Friday. Let's just see what happens."

They kissed briefly, and then Audrey and Elaine kissed. Mike saw the look in his wife's eyes as they parted and Elaine drove off. Mike hugged her and brushed his hand on her cheek.

"What she said ..."

"All true. I would leave her in a heartbeat if it hurt our marriage. I would be heartbroken to leave her, but I would. Honey, all those months of talking about lesbian sex and three-ways. Talking about watching you fuck my lesbian lover. Well they were all what I wanted. I like making love to a woman. No, that's wrong. I like making love to that specific woman. I can't explain it."

Audrey's eyes were lowered, and she was obviously having a little trouble forming her thoughts. Mike decided to lighten it up a bit.

"I can explain it. Your little red-headed tart is cute as a pixy, she's smart, witty and she can suck your cunt better than I can. She's got smaller hands than me, and she can get them up your pussy. It's okay."

Audrey gave him a playful shove.

"I was trying to be serious."

"And I wasn't. So let's go to the bedroom and you can tell me all about what it was like to suck her cunt the first time."

Audrey took his and raced to the bedroom. They had their clothes off in a few seconds and were under the covers. Audrey started to rub his erect cock.

"That first day when I locked the door and we made love, my pussy was dripping at the thought of tasting her. What she told you was what happened, but what she didn't know was that I was full of lust, scared and exhilarated at the same time. All those times we talked about me sucking pussy came back."

"She spread her legs and then spread her pussy for me to see. I had never seen another woman's clit. I touched it and watched the expression on her face. My fingers inside her pussy felt so good, and I thought about your fingers or your dick in me."

"When I was ready, I leaned forward and gave her labia a little lick. At the instant my tongue touched her, I thought I'm a lesbian. I want to suck Elaine's cunt. It tasted wonderful. I tried to force my tongue up inside her as far as I could get it. Then I concentrated on her clit. I put my fingers inside her, and I put my whole mouth on her clit. I sucked it. I sucked it hard. I felt it on my lips, and I knew I was about to make my lesbian lover come."

"I thought about you watching me eat her out. It made me so horny. I was licking and sucking her while I had my finger on my own clit. Mike, you were right. I like sucking on Elaine's pussy. I like eating her out and fingering her. On Wednesday, I'm bringing over black silky lingerie for both of us, and I want to watch you fuck her tight pussy. Then I'm going to suck your cum from her cunt. I want to lick her clean and make her come again."

That was the last straw. Mike came hard. Audrey put her mouth on his dick and caught every drop. He loved the fact that she let him come in her mouth and then swallow every bit of it. He didn't know if she liked it, but she did it to turn him on, and that was as sexy as it got.

They cuddled for a while until he snaked his hand down to her pussy. He kissed her as his finger entered her.

"Now it's your turn. Wednesday I'm going to bring you over to your lover's apartment. I'm going to sit in a chair and tell the two of you to make out on the couch. First I'll have you kiss. Then I'll have you take each other's tops off. After that, you will start fondling each other's breasts through sexy slips and bras. I want her to bite your nipples through the fabric."

"You leave your bras and slips on and take off each other's panties. Tell her not to wear pantyhose. I want lace top stockings. Black. You are going to lick the skin from her stocking top to her pussy, and then I want to watch you expose your lesbian lover's clit and begin licking it. I want to watch your tongue satisfy her, and you will keep it up, with your fingers in her pussy, until she comes."

"Then I'm going to lay you on the carpet and fuck you while your bisexual lover watches. You'll tell her to sit and watch what we're doing. You will tell her how good my cock feels inside you. You're going to have a finger ..."

Audrey exploded. Her finger had been on her clit as Mike fingered her vasginally and delivered his fantasy lovemaking session.

"Ahhhh ... nggggghhhhh!"

Her body convulsed several times. She threw her head back and forth several times, her teeth clenched. Mike loved to watch her come, especially when it was this hard. What he had revealed about his Wednesday plans was only the tip of the iceberg.

He was going to have the two of them put on a show so hot the paint would peel off the walls. He liked Elaine, sure ... but until he decided what was going to come of this relationship, he was going to get the best and wildest sex he could think of. Maybe someday he would come to love her but in the meantime he was going to love to have her make him come!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is Chapter One of a series that may be written over the next months if people like it.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. ©2017

All persons portrayed in a sexual contact are 18 years of age or older.