Dreams Can Come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! The two of you just wait!"

Mike and Audrey stopped at Elaine's exclamation, and turned to look at their friend. She was standing with her feet together and her hands clenched at her sides. Her posture indicated she was quite alarmed.

"Just wait ... I need a minute. You want to take me to church? Meet your friends? Introduce me as what? The friend from work who let Mike fuck me after I ate your pussy, Audrey? I'm supposed to pretend that nothing out of the ordinary happened? What ...?"

Mike saw that Elaine was stressing out at the thought of meeting their friends. He hugged her and patted her back.

"Elaine, calm down. My wife says she's in love with you, and she wants to have you in our lives. We're not going to hide you or sneak around with you. People are going to see us together. As far as they're concerned, were really good friends. They don't have to know about our sex life or our love life. Not yet. Even if they do find out, so what?"

"So what?"

"Yeah. So what? The folks at work won't care. Either with the PD or with your company. You got promoted to department head even though the owners know you are a lesbian, or bi or whatever. They don't care. Our parents might have to get used to it, but they love us and they will. A few of our friends may look down their noses, but who cares? Most of my friends will probably ask what it's really like to have two girls in the sack, and most of Audrey's friends will probably just be jealous at her daring."

"Yesterday, you were bold enough to barge in here and screw a man you'd never met. C'mon. Grow a pair and let us parade you in front of our friends."

His last statement broke the tension and Elaine laughed. She hugged him back.

"Thanks. I guess I got a bit wound up. Being bi, I've gotten some harsh treatment from time to time."

Audrey was at the door, car keys in hand.

"So don't be a chicken shit scaredy pants and get in the damned car!"

Elaine walked out the door, tweaking Audrey's chin on the way out. She was still laughing, and her voice was a bit loud.

"Okay, crabby pants. Be nice or the next time I fist you I'll make sure I have a torn nail."

"Hey! Knock it off when you're on my front porch. See Mr. Kravitz over there? If he remembered to put batteries in his hearing aids today, he now knows you like to put your hand up my wife's pussy. Or maybe you'd just like to wear a button that says I heart Audrey's vagina?"

"Sorry, Mike. Your little pep talk had me feeling a bit bolder. I'll tone it down in public."

At church, Mike introduced Elaine to Pastor Lacksticks as a friend of Audrey's from work.

"You're welcome here any time, Elaine. Uh, I didn't catch your last name?"

"Portner. Elaine Portner. And it's a pleasure to meet you."

"How long have you known Audrey and Mike?"

"I've known Audrey for a few years now. I finally just met Mike yesterday. Audrey invited me to stay overnight at their place so we could go to the ocean today. Markees or Browns for lobster."

"That will be wonderful. Both are very good."

Mike had an idea. It was bolder that he or the gals had discussed, but he needed some advice. He knew he was about to spring this on his lovers unannounced, but he had the opportunity in front of him. He took it.

"Pastor, would you like to join us for lunch?"

It was a good thing that Pastor Lacksticks turned to look at Mike because Audrey and Elaine looked stunned. Mike winked at Audrey and smiled.

"Well, let's see ... my wife is in Arizona."

He turned to Elaine and smiled.

"My son, Henry, and his wife just had our first grandchild. I'll be flying out tomorrow."

"Congratulations, Pastor."

Mike was impressed by the quick recovery.

"Thank you Elaine. So let's see ..."

He checked the calendar on his cell phone.

"Nope. Free. You're on!"

"Lobster's on us, Pastor."

"Why thank you, Audrey. Hey, I have to get going. We're almost about to start."

Audrey took Mike aside. Elaine followed. She looked like she was confused.

"What the hell just happened here, Michael? I thought you wanted to wait. Now you're going to out me to our pastor?"

Audrey only called him Michael when she was very, very serious or angry. He had to calm her down fast.

"Think about it, you two. We're flying blind here. Well, Elaine has some experience, but the two of us are in dark territory. We need advice. What better person than the one man on Earth we know that can't tell anyone else? We haven't done anything against the church rules, and nothing illegal. We have the perfect situation here. We'll have him alone for forty-five minutes on the way to Seabrook. Now let's go enjoy the service."

The two gave a tentative nod and followed him to the sanctuary. Elaine seemed to enjoy the service, and she listened attentively to the pastor's message. After the service, Pastor Lacksticks had a little business to attend to and then he was ready to go.

While they were waiting, Audrey asked how Elaine liked the service.

"I see you knew one of the hymns, and you were paying rapt attention to the sermon."

"I was raised in a church, but they pretty much didn't want me around anymore when I came out. Not unless I repented my supposedly wicked ways. Anyway, I was paying attention to the man you are about to out the three of us to. I get the sense we can trust him. His sermon seemed well thought out and from the heart."

They four of them got in the car and chatted for a bit, with the Elaine and the pastor in the back seat and Audrey driving with Mike next to her.

Mike finally worked up the nerve to broach the subject he had in mind when they were about half an hour from their destination.

"Pastor, we love taking you to lunch, but there's something we need to talk to you about. Something very personal."

"Sure, Mike. When we get to the restaurant we can go somewhere quiet while Elaine waits for the food to discuss it."

"That won't be necessary. It involves her."

"Oh, I see. Can you discuss it in front of your friends, Elaine?"

"It involves Elaine and us, Pastor."

"I see. So who wants to start? This sounds interesting."

Audrey and Mike looked at each other. Audrey nodded to Mike.

"You tell him. I'm driving."

"Okay. Well ... remember a few years back when you did the series of sermons on marriage and family?"

"Of course. Which message applies?"

"You said that there was nothing that couples could do in the bedroom that was wrong as long as no one was hurt or degraded, either physically or mentally, and everyone wanted whatever was going on."

"Oh. Right. Nice to know that someone listened and remembered."

"Oh, we remembered, all right. We began to explore some fantasies."

"You sure you want to talk about this in front of Elaine?"

"Pretty sure. Yeah ... uh, well we went through a lot of stuff that made us really happy. We started coming up with new role-play and things."

"Well role-play is healthy. Lets out the inner you to your partner."

"Well, some of our fantasies started to talk about ... well I asked Audrey if she ever ..."

"You discussed fantasies about having sex with other people, right? That is one of the most common fantasies. A number of couples have related similar fantasies during marriage counseling. Nothing wrong with it. Was it something general, or did you fantasize about real people?"

Elaine raised her hand.

"They fantasized about me."

Mike knew that Pastor Lacksticks had heard a lot in his thirty five years as a pastor, but he looked a bit stunned at the recent news. Mike filled him in.

"Yeah. First we talked about a threesome with another woman, and Audrey seemed to be getting into it. Our sex life went back to the intensity of when we were first married. It was fantastic, and we marveled at how just a little talk sparked things up. We never did thank you for that, by the way. Never came up in polite conversation, I guess."

"You're welcome. So how did this progress from fantasy to a young, pretty woman sitting in the back of youir car next to me?"

"After a while, Audrey stopped talking about nebulous fantasy women. She started talking about this woman Elaine from work. You see, Audrey knew Elaine here is a lesbian. I guess she and Audrey were friends from work, so she talked about sharing a woman that she already knew was into lesbian sex. I guess Elaine just sort of filled the bill."

"I see. So where did this lead?"

"Well, the two of them work together. Audrey's imagination got her wondering what it would be like in the flesh. She decided to experiment."

"Did she tell you what she was planning to do?"

"No. I think it was spontaneous. I think Elaine had kind of a crush on Audrey already, but didn't want to intrude into a stable marriage. When Audrey initiated it, she jumped at her chance. The two of them developed a real relationship. Eventually, Elaine told Audrey she was bi."

"From the tone of your voice, you don't seem to mind this. How did you find out?"

"Oh, Audrey told me herself. Yesterday, in point of fact. She walked into the house and announced that the woman we'd centered all those fantasies on was right behind her. She told me what they'd done, and that she'd done it to bring our fantasy to life."

"So the three of you ..."

"Yes we did. Audrey has real feelings for Elaine, believe me. And to top it off, I truly believe I was the one who talked her into this situation. Didn't know I was doing it, but I triggered some deep desire she had been unknowingly harboring. Anyway, both of them want to continue this and want me to be at the center of it."

"And how do you feel about this?"

"Pastor, I was a little conflicted yesterday, but I realized that what I triggered was real. The two of them truly have deep feelings for each other. I couldn't tell her to stop. I think it would break Audrey's heart, and probably Elaine's as well. There's no hint of suspicion that Audrey would leave me for Elaine. Quite the opposite. Both of them want me as much as they want each other."

"Elaine?"

"Pastor Lacksticks, I'm flat out in love with Audrey, and I want Mike, too. I've never met people like them, and it makes my heart ache to think about not having them both in my life."

"Audrey?"

"I love them both something awful, Pastor. I don't know what happened, but there it is. Mike seems on board with the whole situation, too. I was worried about that, and it took a while to work up to telling him. We did ... well let's just say we're compatible in every department and leave it at that."

"Thank you, Audrey. I don't need the details. So where is this leading? Mike? You seem to be the newest member of this little cabal. What's next?"

"Well Audrey is so dead set on making Elaine part of our life that she wants me to spend a weekend with Elaine. Just the two of us. I've never seen Audrey so adamant about anything. That's where I need your advice. Have you ever run into anything like this before?"

"I'd have to say no. I've had couples break up because the wife suddenly became a lesbian, and I've had couples break up because the man decided he was gay. I even had a transgender couple where the wife became a man. All those cases resulted in divorce. I've had women and men decide they were bisexual, and fool around with someone on the side without getting divorced."

"I've never had a couple come to me and say they wanted to add a woman to their relationship. Not permanently. Mike, are you certain about their feelings for each other and for you?"

"One hundred percent."

"Hmm. You just met Elaine yesterday ..."

"Yeah, but Audrey has been telling me about Elaine during pillow talk for months now. I could have written a four page essay on her."

"And you want to continue this ... what ... for Audrey's sake?"

"Yeah. But I have to be honest. I like Elaine a lot."

"It's not just the sex? The fact that your wife gave you permission to make love to another woman?"

"The sex is definitely part of it, but I really do like her. I think I would like the arrangement."

"You think? Son this is a lot more important than I think. Stop equivocating and tell me. You want my advice, and I have to know. Do you want Elaine to become a third in your marriage?"

Mike was silent for what Audrey must have thought was an hour. It was really only about ten seconds.

"Yes. I really do want it."

"Okay. Get to know Elaine. If Audrey wants you to spend a weekend with her, it shows that she is serious about you finding in Elaine want Audrey found in her. I don't really approve, but it's my place here to give advice, not approval. Her plan indicates sharing, not cheating, at least, so there's that. My guess is that Audrey is sincere about you wanting Elaine around. Is that correct Audrey?"

"It is. Nothing would make me happier than Mike falling for her like I did. I want him to find what I found."

"Okay, what about you, Elaine?"

"I think I'm falling for him, too. I hope he develops the same feelings for me."

"Well, I never thought I would be uttering these words, but I know the two of you pretty well. Your marriage was about as stable as I've ever encountered. From what I hear, your feelings for each other haven't diminished a bit. Right?"

Both said he was correct.

"Then, and I still can't believe I'm saying this, spend the weekend with Elaine. And when I get back from Arizona, I want all three of you back in my office to see how things are going. Is that clear?"

Mike answered, "Yes"

"Audrey?"

"Yes. Crystal clear."

"Elaine?"

"Yes sir."

"Mike and Audrey, I'm glad you came to me with this. The most important thing we need to evaluate is whether or not this is an infatuation or maybe just a reaction to a new sexual experience. More than once I have seen couples break up after one or the other gets involved with a third, only to find it's just a compelling, but passing infatuation."

"I have a feeling that it's not, though. Like I said, I know you two. You're smart and careful about your relationship. You blindsided me with your sudden news about Elaine. You came to me right away, and Mike I'm impressed that you brought all three of you for this. That leads me to believe this is something considered and serious."

"I really don't know what else to make of it, so let's leave it where we have it now. The three of you seem happy. Let's keep on top of it. For now, though, I would limit open displays of affection involving Elaine at church. Now let's get that lobster."

They finished the drive to the seashore and decided on Brown's for lunch. They ordered lobsters for Mike, Elaine and the pastor, and steamed clams for Audrey. They chose a table on the outside deck and waited for their number to be called.

The lunch was pleasant, and they found things other than the new relationship to discuss. They walked on the beach a few miles north at Hampton Beach later, and Pastor Lacksticks watched Mike as he walked with an arm around the waist of the woman on either side of him. Mike seemed very at ease with Elaine, and Audrey was practically beaming.

After the walk, they stopped for ice cream at one of the many tourist-oriented stores that lined the opposite side of the road from the beach.

"Mike, you seem very accepting of this situation. You only plunged into it yesterday. How do you account for this? I would think it would take a bit longer to get in the swing of it."

"Pastor, Audrey and I have been playing out this fantasy in our pillow talk for months. Don't be upset, Elaine, but after Audrey made you the woman in our stories we often talked about taking you to Seabrook for lunch and then Hampton Beach before ... well, you know."

"No offense, Mike. In fact I love it. If the two of you talked about this, then it means that you really wanted it. I'm happy to do anything that came up since last summer."

Pastor Lacksticks listened to this interchange intently, observing the emotions the three displayed as the conversation progressed. After a few more minutes, he spoke.

"Here's what I suggest. All three of you start journals. Write down everything that happens, along with how you feel about it. I want you to note any hints of jealousy that you feel when the other two are doing something, with or without you. Keep an accurate record of your thoughts. Meet with me in two weeks."

They all checked their cell phones and picked a mutually agreeable Thursday evening.

"If you three don't mind, I'd like to invite Dolores Chang. She's from another church in our district, and she does couples counseling. I want her instead of one of our usual counselors because she's gay. She may have some additional insights. Confidentiality is, of course, the same as talking to me."

They all agreed that she would be helpful, and Pastor Lacksticks said he would give Dolores a call.

"The one thing I want you to consider, Mike, is that Audrey and Elaine seem to desire monogamy within each sexual gender orientation. You, on the other hand, are willing to accept their offer of plurality within your own sexual orientation. I want your journals to reflect this."

"Audrey wants to explore another form of sexuality, but she wants to remain with you. In order for her to accomplish this, she needs you to share the object of her desire equally with her. She is giving you permission to be with another woman. One other woman, Mike, remember that. Whatever fantasies your brain cooks up about other women ... and I know all men have them, so don't get huffy ... whatever other fantasies, well you do not have permission to follow them."

"Oh, don't worry about that, Pastor. After Mike brings up other women or I bring up other men, we always remind each other that we both know where sharp things are when the other is asleep."

That brought a laugh all around.

On the way back to church to drop off Pastor Lacksticks, the conversation was much lighter. The relationship was not brought up once. When they arrived at the church, the pastor gave everyone a hug goodbye.

"God! That man is amazing!" Elaine exclaimed as they got back in the car.

Audrey took her hand as she slid in the back seat with her lover.

"God is what makes him amazing. Pastor Lacksticks is all about love and treating everyone else the way he wants to be treated."

"This gives me a whole new respect for religion, you two. My faith in humanity just went up a couple of points."

The women went from holding hands to caressing each other in the back seat.

"Hey, don't hold out on me back there. Tell me what you two are doing."

"I'm caressing Elaine's very erect nipples through her blouse and bra. She's got her hand on my thigh."

Fortunately the ride home was short. By the fifth or sixth description, Mike had a raging hard-on. He parked the car in the garage and slid in the back seat, with Elaine between his wife and him.

"Let's make out like teenagers. No fucking, just petting."

The two women giggled, and what followed included hands inside blouses, bras and pants and a lot of moaning. They caressed and fingered each other until all had come at least once. The gals did a show for Mike, posing in various positions. Mike's favorite was when Elaine had her head thrown back, legs spread and blouse open while Audrey had her teeth on her left nipple and her hand in her girlfriend's pants. Audrey was facing Mike with a startled look on her face, as if the two of them had just been caught by a parent.

Both women jerked him off next. They took turns kissing him as they did it.

As they lay there after, clothes left undone, Mike sighed.

"Wow. That was as good as everything else. I really think we can make this work."

"Elaine and I told you we could. Let's go in and see what's in the fridge for dinner. Something light after the feast we had this afternoon."