Dress Off 05: Arena of Embarrassment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realising the true depth of her predicament, Charlize decided to cut her loses and turned to run for it. Harrington grabbed her leggings as she started to stagger away, and Charlize fell to the ground. With her senses finally returning, Charlize saw her one hope was to make it back to Thula. With a ferocity born from desperation, she simply kicked her way out of her leggings and panties, made it to her feet, and hot-footed it back to her partner.

Harrington and Monica moved to follow, before Thula - now fully recovered herself - made a threatening gesture with what looked like a small pen. Monica looked questioningly at Harrington, who only smiled coldly in return, and indicated that their job here was done for the moment.

Harrington looked at the dark-skinned goddess, and tried to size her up. The woman was clearly a natural fighter, and Harrington was of the opinion that there was no point doing all of Carson and Trueheart's work for them. Behind her, the nearly-naked Charlize tried to hold her bra together with one hand, while placing another discretely between her legs. Her face was a mix of anger, humiliation, and shock.

"Don't worry Charlize," Harrington mocked, "No one will doubt you're a natural blonde any more."

Charlize scowled at Harrington, and seemed to struggle to hold back the urge to attack, before remembering the extreme vulnerability of her current attire. Thula, on the other hand, noted that the odds weren't exactly in their favour, and pushed back into Charlize, showing her that it was time to back up and back off.

"Move it Charlize, we'll meet these ladies again."

"Yes Charlize," Harrington replied, "Any time you feel like waving those breasts at me, come on by." She waved the yellow leggings, panties and top that she was holding. "I'm missing the matching bra for my collection."

As the door at the end of the corridor finally closed behind the slowly retreating figures of Thula and Charlize, Harrington tossed the torn clothing at Monica.

"Yellow isn't my colour. Today, I feel like something in blue..."

******

"Looks like they had the same..." Bree started to say, before speakers suddenly erupted around the arena to rudely interrupt her.

"Ladies! As you may now be aware, Red Team has been eliminated from the race for the grand prize. However, three teams remain, and we're feeling in a generous mood! As such, you'll find that a single box can be found near the Pillar of Purgatory. Sadly it isn't the grand prize itself, but I think the team that finds it first will find it very, very interesting..."

The speakers fell dormant again, and the silence that followed was nearly deafening, as each team realised that the remaining teams were seconds away from a likely mad dash to the centre of the arena.

Tess grabbed Bree's arm. "Yellow Team's half-naked and probably licking their wounds. Harrington and Monica are going to make a dash for the centre, they have to. We know what stairwell they'll be coming out of. They don't know where we are. This may be our one and only chance to ambush them. Come on!"

Bree leapt up and followed Tess down the stairs, both of them hoping that Harrington would be too focussed on her immediate environment to worry about visually scanning the other sides of the arena. As Tess stole a last glance in Harrington's direction, she could tell that they still hadn't reached their stairwell. If they moved quickly, they could be out and into the arena before Harrington and Monica emerged, and then it would be all about using the air bunkers to grab whatever initiative they could get.

***********

Harrington and Monica came out of the stairwell on the ground floor at full speed, and began to dodge between the air bunkers, making a direct line towards the Pillar of Purgatory. Surprisingly, Monica led the way, ten years the junior of Harrington and slightly faster for it. Harrington almost considered telling her underling to slow down, and the thought passed her mind that Monica wasn't exactly making an effort to remain unseen. Stealth didn't appear to be in her tool set.

That said, Harrington couldn't argue with the sentiment that they needed to get to that damn box first, and if they ended up running into Trueheart and Carson, then she'd be delighted to give Red Team some company in the shape of those Blue Bitches.

Monica and Harrington were half way to the Pillar and coming around one of the larger obstacles when Harrington got a sense of movement to her immediate right. Her mind processed the information instantaneously, and without bothering to look at whatever threat was coming her way, she dived behind a smaller nearby obstacle. She was immediately rewarded by feeling something flash past her ear. As she made sure that she was now completely under cover, she shouted at Monica to come back and help. Stealing a glance behind her, Harrington noticed a couple of small metal probes and wire sticking out of one of the large air bags littering the landscape.

From a few obstacles over, Bree cursed her luck that she'd just missed with the taser. She wasn;t going to be able to reload, and was going to have to bluff if she had any hope of keeping Harrington pinned down.

"That was a warning shot Harrington!" Bree shouted, "The next shot goes straight into your ass!" Admittedly none of that made sense, Bree reflected. However, hopefully it might soak up some precious few seconds with Harrington wondering why the hell she'd bother firing warning shots in this situation, and how exactly she planned to hit her backside from her current vantage point.

Barely ten metres away, Harrington snorted to herself, and risked a quick look to where she guessed Carson was hiding. She spotted Bree a split second before Bree spotted her, and dove back behind cover as she also reached for one of her utility belt pouches. Reaching inside, she grabbed another flash bomb, and then peeked back around. Carson was still there, but Trueheart was staying hidden. She couldn't tell if Trueheart was behind the same obstacle, and that was... damn it!

With the same instinct that had saved her a few seconds back, Harrington randomly chose a direction to her side, armed a flash bomb, and flung it in wild hope. She sprinted in the opposite direction, and hoped like hell she'd picked the right one. With a luck born from years of experience at being pursued, Harrington had managed to throw in the direction that Tess Trueheart was circling in from. The bomb, thrown as it was with such extreme haste, missed it's ultimate target and the light flash went off harmlessly behind Tess. However it served it's purpose of crucially distracting Tess just long enough for her own aimed slingshot to only smash into Harrington's arm rather than straight into her chest as originally intended.

Harrington swore again, as liquid from the slung capsule leaked over her arm, and she dodged a few more times as she tried to buy herself some time. As she finally settled behind a large air bag, she surveyed the scene and tried to get a sense of where everyone was. A small movement to her left revealed Bree Carson edging her way forwards, while a sudden burst of footsteps announced the belated arrival of Monica Fairchild, returning to the fray with all the guile of a ridiculous rookie rhinoceros. Not for the first time, Harrington muttered to herself about the wisdom of her choice in partner, but Monica temporarily made up for it by throwing herself into Bree and wrestling her to the ground. Caught between the greater threat of Harrington, and Monica's somewhat unconventional attacking strategy, Bree had reacted too slowly and was now pinned down, with Monica sitting on top of her, fighting for control of her blue top.

As Monica tried to grab hold of Bree's arms, she leaned in and seemed to accidentally kiss her opponent.

"You'll pay for that bitch!" Bree yelled, managing to twist herself around so the two rolled over. As Bree came up on top, she forced her hands around Monica's back and started to yank at the clasps on the back of her green top. However, doing so meant that Bree's lips fell back on to Monica's, and the two continued to struggle.

Pulling her hands apart, Bree triumphantly heard the clasps break. "I've been waiting to do this for weeks, traitor!" Bree shouted, experimenting with telling the truth in a round about way. At barely a whisper though, she added "Harrington know any more about what's going on?"

Monica locked her legs around Bree's, and tried to roll back, but unfortunately only managed to work part of her top off. "If you think I was embarrassed going to that night club naked, it's nothing compared to how embarrassed you'll be after this!" However, she also whispered back "Nothing. She's as much in the dark as we are."

She managed to finally escape from underneath Bree, and staggered to her feet. However her top was now completely undone at the back, and was half way down her arms. Realising that they would constrain her movement, she quickly ripped the rest of the top off, and faced Bree in her bra and leggings.

Bree also leapt to her feet, and pressed the attack. Dodging an ineffectual kick from Monica, Bree neatly caught the flailing foot, and launched Monica backwards. Seeing her land awkwardly, Bree hesitated for a second, before the faintest of winks from Monica caused Bree to continue. Reaching down, Bree faked her own kick, causing Monica to roll over to avoid a blow. Bree grabbed Monica roughly by back of the bra.

"Here, let me help you up!" Bree heaved Monica to her feet, solely by the bra, and was rewarded when the material didn't cope with supporting Monica's full weight. The bra clasp broke on front, and Monica only just retained her balance as her bra came away completely. Monica gasped as her boobs popped into view, and Bree spun her around so they were face to face. Had the careful observer been watching Bree's face rather than Monica's breasts at that point, they may have been puzzled by Bree seeming to mouth the single word "wow". Thankfully for Bree, the focus was solely on Monica's miraculous mammaries.

Closing in, the women both went for the others leggings.

"That all you've got, Monica?" taunted Bree. Whispering again, she followed up with "Harrington got anything special?"

Monica was quickly proving to be an ineffectual fighter, as evidenced by how Bree was now managing to work her leggings down over her hips, while she'd barely made a dent on Bree's outfit.


As Monica grunted in effort, she replied in a barely audible voice "Flash bombs mostly. We picked up some handcuffs and a torch as well."

Bree pushed Monica away, and Monica took the opportunity to scamper for cover. Oddly, Bree chose against chasing her, and instead turned to go help Tess.

Harrington didn't register this immediately. She'd long since switched away from bothering about Monica, and was casting an eye around for her arch-nemesis. As she did, she subconsciously noticed a wet feeling on her arm. Keeping her eyes out for Tess, she rubbed her left hand on her upper right arm, and grimly realised that whatever liquid she'd been hit with wasn't just water. Without even needing to look, Harrington could feel the clothing was disintegrating in the area where the liquid had splashed. Thankfully that was just her arm, but she didn't need to wonder what would happen if she got hit in more sensitive areas.

Harrington narrowed her eyes and scanned the area in front of her, straining to detect any source of movement other than the wildly entangled bodies of Bree and Monica. She was rewarded after a few seconds with a flash of blue moving between two obstacles on her right. Harrington quickly changed position and reached for her last flash bomb. She waited, waited for that flash of blue again. To her left, she realised Bree was beginning to make her way around now as well, and she realised she'd have to time this perfectly to get out of the current predicament.

When Tess eventually appeared on her right, the woman had her slingshot primed again. Harrington smiled grimly, and her sixth sense alerted Harrington to the fact that Bree was now directly behind her as well.

"Well, look at me. Caught between Decider Enterprises' finest."

"Give it up Harrington!" Tess ordered.

"Well, you know what they say." Harrington practically purred, raising her hands up to show that she wasn't holding anything. "It's always darkest before the dawn..."

Bree opened her mouth to say something, but then noticed a small object on the obstacle Harrington was standing next to. Harrington was facing Tess, and the small object was behind her head. As Bree went to shout a warning, Harrington finished her countdown, closed her eyes, and felt the light from the flash bomb bathe in her a sudden glow. She waited a full second before opening her eyes again, and gave a cold smile as she saw a disorientated Tess Trueheart standing now five metres away.

Harrington sprinted forward, tackled Tess to the ground, and instantly went for the pouches in Tess' utility belt. Temporarily blinded, Tess struggled to fight back. She was just beginning to make out the blurred shape of Harrington again when the woman jumped away and did a 180 degree turn. Tess tried to shake off her blindness and stand up, but she couldn't figure out in which direction Harrington had gone, or why the woman had groped her all over without bothering to relieve her of any clothing. "Bree?!" she called out, desperately.

Bree was having issues of her own. She'd barely closed her eyes in time to avoid total blindness, but she'd still been facing the blast when it had gone off. Even through her eyelids, her senses had been overwhelmed by the light, and as she finally came too, she was faced with Harrington running at full pace towards her. Bree instantly went into a fighting stance, and aimed a punch at where she hoped Harrington's head was. The older woman though, trained for years in the seedier side of the industry, neatly side-stepped the attempted blow and simply ran into the younger woman. They both went down on to the floor, and Bree immediately went for Harrington's unprotected back straps. Harrington had other ideas though, and pushed something on to Bree's boobs that left a wet sensation. Regaining her feet, the older woman then unhooked Tess's slingshot from her own utility belt, and smiled cruelly.

"Open wide, Carson." she said, and swung the sling shot around a few times. As Bree sat up on her elbows, Harrington unleashed the slingshot with unnerving accuracy, and hit Bree directly in the groin. The young blonde agent grunted in shock.

Seemingly satisfied, Harrington gave a cold, hard laugh. She gave each of the agents an evil wink, and then simply turned tail and ran off in the same general direction that Monica had earlier fled.

"What the hell?!" Tess said, as she made her way over to the fuzzy blob she assumed was Bree.

Tess shook her ahead again, and was relieved that she could now begin to also make out more of her surroundings. "Why'd she just up and run?!"

Bree had almost regained her sight though, and was looking at Tess with a grim realisation of exactly what Harrington's game plan had been. "Ahh, Tess..."

"Yeah?" Tess replied, having now regained enough of her senses to begin checking every direction for any sign of another attack.

"Ahh... Tess." Bree slowly pointed at Tess's chest, and Tess glanced down to where she was pointing. "I think Harrington got quite a few of those slingshot balls you found..."

"Well, fuck that." Tess swore. While still wearing 95% of her outfit, there were nonetheless perfectly formed holes around her breasts and groin. Through the holes, she could see three shiny blue sensors. Slowly looking over at Bree, she instinctively knew that her partner had suffered the same fate, even before she saw the sensors.

Almost on cue, the sensors began to flash blue...

***********

"Welcome ladies, to the Palace of Penance!". The voice continued to broadcast from the tiny devices that currently adorned Tess's breasts, as the ceiling closed behind them, locking them into a short, dimly lit corridor with a single wide door at the end. The remnants of their old uniforms had been left at the top of the ramp, and now the two agents only had the sensors for company.

Bree and Tess looked at each other, both knowing all too well that their only option now was to press on and try to get back into the game. No matter what that required. Bree indicated with a small hand movement for Tess to lead the way, and the senior agent squared her shoulders, attempting to strike as much dignity as could be managed while simultaneously being practically naked and with a voice coming out of her nipples.

Tess marched forward towards the door, which like every other door in this infernal arena slid open as the two nude blonde beauties approached.

The dull glow of the corridor's overhead lights were immediately washed out by the far brighter white light emitting from a medium-sized, studio-like room. Bree and Tess stopped for a moment, and surveyed their new surroundings.

If the architects of the main arena had favoured a slightly discrete approach to their placement of the ever-present cameras, then the interior designers for this room had obviously come from another school of thought. Four large camera rigs were positioned at the far end of the room from the door, and each seemed to be mounted on some kind of moveable platform. There was a distinct absence of camera operators though, so Bree and Tess were alone in one sense, even if they were most certainly not alone in any other sense.

The room itself was reached by seven steps leading down from the doorway, and that meant that the ceiling was quite high for the size of the room, which Bree estimated at fifteen square metres. The ceiling would almost have given the room an airy feeling, if it wasn't for the fact that the room itself was littered with a variety of stands, frames, tables, chairs, and a single queen-sized bed, set in the exact middle of the room. The bed was an old four-poster affair, and Bree quickly noted that the four cameras at the end of the room actually had a fifth colleague. The fifth camera was fixed in the high ceiling, and it was no coincidence that it was placed directly over the bed.

The left hand wall was relatively clear of clutter, and as Bree and Tess wordlessly took in the scene, a flickering light indicated that a projector set into the ceiling was beginning to fire into life.

"They haven't spared any expense on the restraints and the gear." Bree whispered to Tess, doing a quick mental catalogue of the myriad of equipment that was scattered over the tables in the room. Handcuffs, ropes, bracelet and necklace chains, dildos, whips, nipple clamps, and a host of other oddities awaited the two bare babes of Blue Team.

Tess simply took in a deep breath, and closed her eyes for a moment. Opening them again, she started down the stairs with a grace and poise at odds with flashing blue sensors that adorned her most private of parts.

Bree followed closely behind, and as she reached the bottom step the Lesbian Strip Humiliation logo that the projector had placed on the left hand wall was suddenly replaced by the grinning faces of Alexander Harrison and Christopher Richardson. The two commentators immediately launched into a breathless preview of what was about to happen.

"Alex, very excited by developments at this point. We've been treated to a great match-up so far, and right now Green Team and Yellow Team have got to be the odds-on favourites to take out the grant prize."

"Absolutely, Chris. Although we've got two magnificent specimens of womanhood in the Palace of Penance right now who might have something to say about that. Let's go over to the Palace and join Tess and Bree live!"