Dress Off 05: Arena of Embarrassment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bree had done before though, Tess wasn't about to let Bree climax too quickly. As the sybian worked it's magic, Tess moved back into her partner, and let the chain go. She then switched off the sybian, and paused as Bree let lose a torrent of complaints.

"Easy there, Bree." Tess said, calmly, before leaning back in and firmly kissing her on the lips. Tess held the kiss, briefly moving away for a moment or two to let Bree take in some oxygen, before re-engaging. Her tongue penetrated into Bree's mouth, and the two explored each other. Always on Tess's terms though.

As Bree became more and more animated in her kissing, Tess finally retreated and looked enquiry at the gasping agent.

"You like those lips, Bree?" she asked, innocently. Bree nodded, her eyes closed, unable at the moment to form words.

"Then you'll love these." Tess replied. She flicked the sybian into overdrive, and then pressed her pussy onto Bree's face. Tess herself groaned in pleasure as she felt her partner go to work on her swollen lips, and she half thought she could feel the vibrations of the sybian through Bree's increasingly sweaty body.

Tess and Bree were lost again in their own private world of pleasure, and Tess even gave up on playing to the cameras. As she did, she could feel Bree groan, and utter a few words. Tess even imagined for a moment that she heard Bree moan Monica's name. Tess looked down at her partner, and stroked the woman's blonde hair. Good, Tess thought. For all the pressure Bree had been under of late with Monica's undercover mission, she was strangely glad to be able to give her friend some release.

As she felt Bree begin the inevitable march towards climax again, Tess disengaged one last time. This time Bree was beside herself with frustration, begging her superior to come back. Tess just shook her head though, and turned the sybian off. Releasing the beautiful, protesting, shaking Bree, Tess helped her to her feet and fought off Bree's attempts to kiss her again. This time she simply took her hand, and guided her to the bed in the middle of the room. Bree's face was a mask of confusion for a few seconds, before a broad smile swept across her. Jumping on the bed, Bree lay back and beckoned Tess to join her. Smiling too, Tess kneeled on the bed, and straddled her compatriot. Stroking each other's hair one more time, they then fell into a tight embrace. This time there were no devices, no restraints, no add ons. This time it was just woman on woman, and the two made passionate love, cameras be damned.

Only there weren't just two women on the bed. Bree Carson felt the tender touch of her lover, Monica Fairchild. Tess Trueheart remembered the old moves of her best friend, Sonya Foxwell. As the cameras captured every movement and every kiss, Tess and Bree methodically unleashed the stress of the past few weeks, and in a crescendo of passion, finally, powerfully, climaxed together. As the orgasms washed over their bodies, they locked lips one last time, and held the position, neither wanting to be the first to break the embrace.

Ultimately, it was Tess who sighed deeply, and rolled on to her back. Still holding Bree's hands, the two agents stared up into the ceiling-mounted camera, and just lay there, waiting. There's breasts heaved in and out, as their breathing returned to normal, and their legs were parted, allowing the audience one final glimpse of heaven.

It would be several minutes, before the screen on the far left wall would return to life. It would be a further thirty seconds before any audio came through, and when it was, the voice was strained and seemed to be trying to catch it's own breath.

"Alex," the first voice struggled to say, "I have seen some sights in my life. But if I die tonight, I'll die a happy man!"

"Chris." a second voice croaked in reply, "There are times when commentators have to... they just have to let the visuals... ahh, oh God..., the visuals, ahh, speak for themselves, and I'm... I'm lost for words anyway..."

There was another pause as the two voices seemed to try and recover some composure. Eventually, one of them chimed in again. "How are the votes looking Alex?"

"What do you think Chris? What do you fucking think? After that?" the voice fell silent for a momentum, before returning abruptly. Somehow, without vocalising anything, the voice gave the impression it had grudgingly had to check the blindingly obvious. "Ladies and gentlemen, the people have spoken! The people have rejoiced! Blue Team are back. In. This. Match!"

Tess and Bree closed their eyes and thanked whoever was looking out for them today.

"Of course Alex, after this, Blue Team only have one more chance. If they're stripped again, they'll be send straight... to the Pillar of Purgatory!"

The video zoomed in on the Pillar, where a dejected Akemi and Takara were still securely fastened, on public display and without any trace of modesty preserved.

"Are... are we sure that's a rule Chris? Because I think we should double-check if that's a rule. I have no problem with Blue Team having a second crack at the Palace of Penance."

"You've read my mind, Alex. But there's two more teams out there, and it's time to catch up with how they're going!"

"I really don't think it is Chris..." the second voice started to reply, but seemed to be cut off.

The video paused for a few more moments on the naked forms of Tess and Bree, and then the image dissolved, transitioning slowly instead to one of Red Team, somewhere in the arena, sneaking down a corridor.

Tess shook Bree's hand, and their eyes met. "Okay partner, let's make this count."

Bree nodded, her flushed cheeks suddenly showing a steely sense of determination. The two agents got to their feet, both slightly sore, but both ready for action. As they made their way to the door, the blue sensors that had stayed on the floor suddenly sprang back to life. A voice drifted up from one of them.

"Ladies. If you'll be so kind as to put these sensors on, I think you'll find there's a fresh pair of uniforms for you out in the corridor. Sadly, we'll have to disappoint our audience and insist you only get the one opportunity at penance, so I'll advise you to make the most of those uniforms."

Tess nodded silently, and quickly positioned three sensors over her nipples and bush, wincing slightly as the cold metal touched her highly sensitive organs. The sensors secured themselves with some form of self-applied adhesive, and Tess visualised the situation ahead as Bree did likewise.

Bree looked up and said out loud what they'd both been thinking.

"Thanks." there was a surprising amount of simple, raw emotion in her voice. Very un-Bree-like.

"No, thank you." Tess replied. Nothing else seemed necessary to say on that front. They were beyond words.

The door to the corridor slid open before them, and they both spotted their new blue outfits.

"Let's hope Stacey, Erin and Mitchelson are making decent progress at their end." Bree whispered, so as not to be overheard.

Tess nodded her head in fervent agreement. Then she pushed her shoulders back, her chest out, placed her hands on her hips, and looked enquiringly at Bree. With her best thespian voice, she said "Once more into the breach, dear friend, once more?"

Bree put on a blank smile, and lightly shrugged her shoulders. "I... guess?"

Tess opened her mouth to reply and stopped. Mentally recalibrating slightly, she pointed out the door. "How about we go kick some ass?"

Bree looked at where Tess was pointing, and seemed to also consider the merits of this for a moment.

"Well, I've done pretty much every other ass-related activity today" Bree said, before treating Tess to a big goofy grin. "Sounds like fun!"

Tess laughed in return and, with the arena beckoning them, the two blonde bombshells strode forth and back into the fight.

... to be continued ...

********

Who are the mysterious hosts of Lesbian Strip Humiliation, and what exactly is their end game? Are the encryption keys for the Helsinki Archives really up for grabs, and what does that even mean anyway? Stacey, Erin and Mitchelson are on a mission to find out in "Dress Off 6: Butt-naked in Brisbane". Coming soon.