Dress Off 05: Arena of Embarrassment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree raised an eyebrow as one of the four cameras at the far end of the room suddenly trundled forward towards them. The video on the screen instantly switched to that camera, and the audience at home was treated to a zoom in on the exposed figures of Tess Trueheart and Bree Carson. Looking at the screen, Bree noticed that their sensors had stopped flashing blue. Mere seconds later, the sensors completely detached from their bodies and fell to the ground, the clink of metal on metal signalling the utter completeness of their nudity. Bree almost moved an arm to cover her breasts, her nipples now entirely on view for the world beyond the camera, before she admonished herself for being ridiculous. If they were going to avoid the same fate as Akemi and Takara, then Bree got the very real sense that the audience's unimpeded view of her areolae was the least embarrassing thing about to happen.

"At the top of the show you said you wouldn't mind seeing how these two ladies coped in the Palace, and it looks like you've got your wish."

"We've all got our wish on this one Alex, and it'll be interesting to see Blue Team's strategy here. Remember folks, your vote matters, at this pivotal point in the game."

"Well Chris, our audience have already proved hard to please. Two asian sensations over at the Pillar of Purgatory are all the evidence you need of that. Blue Team will need to up their game here if they want to get back into the arena and back into the contest."

The commentators rattled on for another minute or two as Tess and Bree were made to wait, stark naked. Neither woman paid particular attention to what was being said, and only half-noticed the other camera units begin to place themselves strategically around the room. Then, without any further prompting, Tess reached over to take Bree's hand in her own and gently squeezed it. Bree in turn moved to face Tess and draped her free arm over Tess' shoulder, following up by then treating her superior to a trademark Bree-Carson-grin.

"If I start calling you Monica in the next few minutes, feel free to spank me." Bree then bit her lip again as she had back in the team profile video, all the way back at the start. Raising her voice for the benefit of the audience, she then continued "In fact, feel free to spank me anyway." Giving her boss a conspiratorial wink, she then pulled herself closer to Tess so that their nipples lightly brushed. For a second, their lips hovered mere millimetres away from the other's, before Tess finally closed the gap and placed a long, deep kiss on her team mate.

Needing no further invitation, Bree took the arm she'd draped over Tess's shoulder, and proceeded to run it down Tess's back until it arrived at pair of perfectly formed buttocks. Bree quickly found the crack between Tess's cheeks, and ran a single finger down them, lighting pushing her finger in to separate them, before slowly pulling back out again and repeating the dance all over again.

She felt Tess playfully bite one of her lips, and then pull back as there lips finally parted. Tess smiled at Bree and then gently pivoted on the spot, so that her back was now to Bree. Tess was still holding one of Bree's hands, and as she turned, Tess brought Bree's hand up and left it resting on Tess' right breast. She then reached her own right hand to grab Bree's ass, and with her left hand pointed at table in the corner of one of the rooms.

"I'm pulling rank, and getting first go at that." Tess breathed.

Bree nodded her agreement, and used the hand she still had probing Tess' backside to propel her fellow blonde forward, lightly grasping and twisting Tess's right nipple as they moved. One of the mobile cameras fell in behind them like an obedient dog, and the audience was treated to a close up of Bree's ass as the two women made their across the room.

The table that Tess had pointed to seemed innocent enough. It wasn't long enough for someone to lie on, even though a pillow at been thoughtfully placed at one end. At the opposite end, two leg restraints hung from the ceiling, around a meter above the table. As Tess and Bree arrived, Bree noticed that there were also two further restraints at the base of the table near the pillow. Bree spun Tess around firmly placed both of her hands between Tess's thighs, before tracing a line around her pussy, up her stomach, and ending with one hand on each of the woman's breasts. Bree held Tess' gaze, and squeezed the breasts firmly, seeing the reaction in Tess's eyes. Tess herself reached out a hand to take hold of Bree's moderately sized, yet top-of-the-line bosom, but Bree playfully defected the attempt and instead pushed Tess on to the table.

Tess, taking the cue, leaned back so that her head was on the pillow, and her upper body was resting on the table. Bree then proceeded to take a leg in each hand, and lifted Tess's feet up to the hanging leg restraints. Tess maintained the pose while Bree locked her in. The restraints would be easy enough for Bree to open later, but for Tess, it would be impossible to leave until Bree was ready for her to go. To ensure that Tess's predicament was plain for the audience to see, Bree gracefully moved around to where Tess's arms hung over the sides of the table, and slowly but methodically locked each hand into the restraints by the floor.

As she did this, the camera completed a semi-circle around the table, starting with Tess' rear end and ending up directly pointing at her face. Tess stared into the camera and let a low moan escape her lips, as Bree moved back to the business end of the table. The camera stayed, lingering on Tess's face, as the blonde special agent gently pulled at her restraints. Bree half-wondered if she should pause and wait for the camera, when she realised a second camera unit had now made it's way over to her, and was single-mindedly pointing directly into Tess's nether-regions.

Bree half-smiled, and then let a finger rest against Tess's now-damp pussy. Looking into the second camera, Bree nodded her head at Tess's exposed crotch, as if asking the permission of the audience to continue. Not even bothering to wait for a response though, Bree slowly lowered herself to her knees and leant in towards her prone colleague's sensitive mound. A light smattering of blonde hair decorated the area, and Bree swayed her head in and out between Tess's restrained legs, almost-but-never-quite kissing Tess, while simultaneously running her hands up the back of Tess's legs. She heard Tess moan again, and this time she wondered how much of it was being put on for the camera, and how much of it was genuine excitement.

Bree's half-smile turned into a wicked grin as she then launched a lighting kiss at Tess's pussy, felt the moisture of her mouth for a split-second, and then pulled away and stood up. Looking at Tess, Bree waved an admonishing finger in her direction, and then spun on her heels. Striding over to another table nearby, Bree then made a show of idly browsing through an assortment of paddles, whips, and feather dusters. Bree was inwardly pleased to see the whips were made of a soft material, and theatrically chose a jet black whip, and a white feather duster from the collection. Showing them to the camera, she then cooly walked back to where Tess waited helplessly, and struck a thoughtful pose.

Seemingly weighing up which one to use first, she finally seemed to settle on the whip, and so placed the feather duster between Tess's breast for safe keeping, make sure to first tickle her partner's nose, causing an involuntary shriek of laughter from the bound beauty.

Sizing up the situation, and confident that the camera was picking up everything, Bree then proceeded to run an appraising hand over Tess's buttocks, before apparently choosing the optimal target. She gave the whip a quick flick at the camera, and then brought it down playfully on Tess's exposed backside. Tess let out a gasp, and Bree gave her a second or two to register the sensation before unleashing another crack at her. The soft material flew into Tess's bare skin, and Bree was reassured to see that there was no permanent mark left. Bree repeated this ten more times, occasionally breaking up the swishes of the whip by running a hand into the crack of Tess's backside, and occasionally circling her anus.

After Tess's backside had received the whip ten times, Bree held the end in her free hand, and gently rubbed it against Tess's crotch. There was no ambiguity about dampness now. Tess was well and truly wet, and her moans got louder and less staged as Bree began to go to work on her pussy with the soft whip. Bree noticed that Tess's breathing was getting more rapid, and her breasts swayed up and down in an incredibly seductive manner.

Bree closed her eyes for a moment, and allowed herself to visualise the auburn-haired Monica lying where Tess was now, and her own heart raced for a moment. Opening them again, Bree then put on a comically serious face, and threw the whip to one side.

Marching around to Tess's side, Bree took the feather duster that had been left snuggling between the prone woman's breasts, and tut-tutted at the audience.

"Dirty mind, and a dirty body. This woman needs a good clean, if you ask me." Bree said. Running her hands over Tess's chest and arms, she felt the woman involuntarily tense at certain points, as her own ticklishness betrayed her. Smiling even more, Bree waited a moment for Tess to realise what she was about to do, before unleashing the feather duster on the defenceless woman's armpits. Gales of laughter erupted from Tess, and she began to twist and turn to futilely try and escape the feather duster's dancing touch.

The torment continued for a full two minutes, interrupted for a few seconds each time to give Tess some respite, but also to keep her guessing as to whether the tickling would continue or mercifully stop. Finally, Bree sighed, and indicated to the waiting camera that she was satisfied - at last - that Tess was suitably clean.

Throwing the feather duster to one side, Bree then strolled over to another table and Tess momentarily lost sight of her. Thirty seconds past before Bree came back into view, and when she was, Tess immediately saw that her fellow blonde had temporarily found something to cover her own pussy with. In this case, it was a long, strap-on dildo.

"Oh my God." Tess whispered almost to herself, as Bree brought the strap-on dildo around to Tess's face so she could fully inspect the toy. Not wasting too much time with teasing Tess though, Bree moved back to the end of the table, and leaned down again. This time she didn't both to sway in and out as before, breathing on, but not quite touching. This time instead, she moved directly in and simply planted her lips between Tess's thighs. Pressing in, she felt Tess's hips respond, and when Bree unleashed her tongue on Tess's soaking wet pussy, she could hear the last vestiges of acting disappear in Tess's groans and moans, and the animalistic noises of a woman totally aroused take hold.

Bree played with her pussy for what seemed like forever, before abruptly pulling out. Tess, constrained as she was, strained her body to follow Bree, but had to settle for staying on the table when the restraints would afford her no more movement.

"Nooo..." Tess breathed.

"Don't worry." Bree reassured her. Tenderly taking each of Tess's legs in her hands, Bree positioned the dildo by Tess's crotch, and slowly pushed in. The dildo easily slipped in for a few inches, before Bree pulled out again, and then slowly pushed back in. Tess continued to groan and gasp, and signalled her approval as Bree carefully drove deeper and deeper in with each thrust, until Bree was satisfied that Tess was comfortable with the device. When she finally had complete penetration, Bree paused for a moment and shared a look with Tess. Only it wasn't Tess she saw, but the loving eyes of Monica Fairchild. Bree almost teared up for a moment, before blinking them way and setting to work. Slowly to begin with, but with a gradual rhythmic build-up, Bree brought her boss closer and closer to climax.

Bree focussed on Tess's breasts, and the way they were now heaving up and down, her breath increasingly erratic. Judging the special agent to be only seconds away from her first orgasm, Bree then did the unexpected. Pulling out completely, Bree left Tess gasping for more, and instead playfully slapped the woman on her ass. Grabbing her backside now in both hands, Bree repositioned Tess's hips so that her anus was now pointing directly at the dildo. Bree winked slowly at Tess, and Tess struggled to see her meaning for a moment, distracted as she was by the previous exertions. When Bree pressed the dip of the dildo against her anus though, and slowly pushed in half an inch, Tess let out a yelp. Semi-shocked, she nonetheless nodded at Bree and winked back.

Bree now began to push in again, the dildo lubricated by Tess's own juices, and in only a minute, she was deep inside Tess again, thrusting in and out, lost in their own private world, not caring about the audience that watched behind the camera.

Bree once again settled her attention on Tess's breasts, and as her superior officer once again began to reach climax, Bree threw an exasperated look at the camera, and slowly slid the dildo out.

"Noooo!!" Tess cried, in genuine frustration.

Instead, Bree nonchalantly undid the dildo straps, and let the device fall to the floor. With exaggerated care, Bree undid the restraints on Tess's legs, and then proceeded to free her arms. Released, Tess just lay there for a few moments and tried to catch her breath. As she slowly raised her head off the pillow, Bree walked over to where she lay, and meekly lowered her head.

"Tess. I've been a very, very naughty girl." Bree threw a despairing look back at the camera that was still intently inspecting Tess's derriere. "I think... I think... I might need to be punished." Bree looked into Tess's eyes, and for a split second Tess could see a hunger in Bree's eyes that she hadn't seen before.

"Bree. As your superior officer." Tess said, stopping briefly to catch her breath again. "As your superior officer, I feel it my duty to administer that penalty." Tess looked around the room, and let her vision adjust from the near-climax she'd been on the cusp of twice. Her eyes settled on a waist high contraption, that seemed to be a weird mix of metal rods, loops, and a neck restraint.

"Report to that device immediately." Tess ordered.

Bree stood to attention, her shoulders pushed back and her breasts pushed out. Throwing a textbook salute, Bree pivoted on the spot and marched over to the device, as Tess gingerly extracted herself off the table and followed, seemingly bringing the camera behind her on an invisible leash.

Tess glanced over the available equipment, and then placed both her hands on Bree's shoulders. Gently, but firmly, Tess pushed down on those shoulders, leaving Bree in no doubt that she was to squat down. Manoeuvring her into position, Tess placed Bree between two vertical poles, and then secured her neck to a third by a horizontal neck restraint. The vertical poles on each side of her had a loop at the bottom, and Tess quickly acquired a couple of handcuffs from a nearby equipment stash. Feeding the handcuffs through the loops, and then locking them in, Tess then made sure that each of Bree's hands were securely cuffed to a foot. The end result was that Bree was hunched down, unable to stand up.

Tess smiled, and crouched down too so as to be Bree's level. She left a lingering kiss on Bree's forehead, and delicately pushed back Bree's gorgeous blonde hair making sure it cascaded down her back, giving unfettered access to her chest.

Holding Bree's chin in one hand, Tess then ran her other hand across Bree's erect nipples, and then ran the hand down to the secured woman's bush. Feeling the light, beautifully trimmed hair, Tess couldn't help but draw parallels to her own, and she let go of Bree's chin so she could finger herself as she also played with Bree. Biting her own lip, she closed her eyes and let herself get carried away in the moment, before returning back to business.

Standing up, she backed away from Bree, making sure to maintain eye contact with her partner, team-mate, and captive.

Reaching behind her, she felt for the nipple clamps that she'd seen before, and her probing fingers soon located the necessary apparatus. Walking back to Bree, she then made a point of draping the clamps over the woman's right shoulder, as Tess moved on behind Bree to acquire something else. The neck restraint gave Bree some limited movement, and she let her eyes settle on the nipple clamps. Fear and anticipation vied for attention in her mind, as she could hear Tess sorting through something behind her. Finally, the statuesque blonde special agent returned, and placed something between Bree's legs, so that it sat comfortably on the ground, pushing up into her crotch.

Tess walked back in front of Bree, and waved a small remote control in front of her. She saw recognition fire in Bree's eyes, and for a split second had a flash back to her own time on Harrington's sybian device, only two weeks ago. Tess scrunched up her eyes though, and dismissed the memory. Not now. Save that for later. Save those feelings for Harrington, Tess thought.

Tess smiled again for the camera, and calmly waved the device around, playfully running a finger over the controls. Bree seemed to almost purr in anticipation, as Tess stood directly in front of her.

"You want this?" Tess asked. Bree nodded.

"Well then." Tess continued, moving ever closer to her naked subject. She swayed her hips in front of Bree's face, in a manner not dissimilar to how she'd been teased only minutes before. "In that case, you can kiss my ass!"

Tess turned around, so that her naked backside was now almost buried in Bree's face. She leaned over slightly, and placed her hands on her knees, and felt Bree's warm lips press against her butt cheeks. Bree unleashed a tidal wave of kisses on her naked rear, and as the kisses spread, Tess began inching her way forward, forcing Bree to lean forward in the restraint to keep up. Just as Tess had discovered herself though, Bree soon found the limits of the restraints, and settled back, with a slight pout on her face. Tess waited for what Bree felt like was an eternity, before inching back again, and letting her junior agent resume her kissing.

This time though, Tess also turned on the sybian she'd placed between Bree's thighs. Tess was satisfied that she'd grabbed Bree's attention when the blonde bombshell had to stop her kisses for a few seconds to gasp. Leaning back further into Bree, so that Bree's nose was effectively buried in Tess's ass, Tess finally stood up and twirled around again.

She looked straight into the camera. "She has something of mine." Tess said, simply. Grabbing the nipple clamps, she let them swing in front of Bree a few times, before swiftly moving to secure one end of the clamps to each diamond-hard nipple.

"Hmm..." Tess said, feeling each areolae. "A woman could cut herself on these nips." Delivering an open palm slap to the side of each breast, Tess then took hold of the chain that connected the nipple clamps together. She slowly backed away, the chain hanging loose to begin with, but then tightening more and more as Tess placed some distance between her and the immobile Bree.

Bree groaned as the nipple clamps began to pull at her breasts, and Tess took a moment out to subtly increase the power to the sybian, causing Bree to quicken her breathing. Tess noticed that the sybian was having the desired effect, as Bree began to grind her crotch into the device.

Bree gave Tess another look of pure sexual hunger, as Tess experimented with pulling Bree's breasts this way and that. As Tess looked around, she realised that a third camera had now joined the fray, and was targeting her own naked backside, as the other two zoomed in on the Bree's breasts and bush respectively.