All Comments on 'Dress Off 06: Butt Naked in Brisbane'

by staceyshackleton

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pokeherkingpokeherkingover 6 years ago
Back!

Great to see you back. I'm a big fan of your work. Hope this is a sign of more to come. Wouldn't mind seeing where Stephanie's amazing race adventure takes her too btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I check your page like 3 times a week hoping for updates on this story. Took a couple of years but did not disappoint. :)

Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi both,

Thanks for leaving comments. :)

It's good to be back writing after a long self-enforced break, and I'm enjoying adding more chapters to this storyline.

I'll also be writing a third Rachel's Dare story, and then finishing off Stephanie's Amazing Race.

S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I just re-read Arena of Embarrassment today and looked to see it there was the well anticipated next chapter. Imagine my delight when I found Butt Naked in Brisbane.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstaceyshackleton@staceyshackleton
Hey everyone, I hope wherever you are in the world, you and your loved ones are safe. I'm a soft-core erotica writer, and always keen to chat with other authors and readers alike. As of Winter 2021 (southern hemisphere - summer for all you northerners :) ), I'm stepping back...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES