Dress Off 06: Butt Naked in Brisbane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steeling herself and clenching her fists, Stacey finally made the only decision she could make. Turning on her heels, she sprinted for the exit and the cool night air beyond.

*****

Stacey sprinted along the streets in downtown Brisbane, one arm clasped across the naked chest and the other hand covering her naked crotch. Any hope of disappearing into the throng of the Brisbane nightlife had evaporated along with her clothing, and the naked woman sprinted past shocked bystanders and happy drunks, who wolf-whistled, catcalled, and made any number of suggestions about what Stacey was welcome to do to pass the time in Brisbane.

Without looking behind her, she could sense the pursuit that was likely to be half a block or so behind her. Tom had bought her some precious few seconds with his stunt. In any other scenario, she'd have had enough distance on the pursuing guards to disappear, but there were too many people around who seemed more than happy to point out where Stacey had been for her to have a high chance of shaking the guards like this.

Her naked backside was an exquisite sight for anyone to behold, and there was a scramble for mobile phones as she sprinted by, while the night air teased her naked body with only her two arms providing any kind of cover.

As she turned down a side street, she could hear a small group of men standing on the corner whoop and whistle, pointing and clapping as she pressed ever onwards. Once again she'd changed direction, only for her move to be made obvious to anyone trying to follow her, by the admiring masses she was currently flashing her ass at.

Then, in the distance, she saw a police car hurrying along. Half a second after she spotted the car, the occupants must have seen her as well as the siren suddenly cut through the night air and loudly proclaimed their intentions.

Stacey slowed down, her shoulders slumping slightly. Twisting her head, she could now see a group of guards turning the corner that she'd just taken, and she was now caught between arrest and capture.

Stacey half-thought about turning and trying to make one last stand against the guards, but realistically there was no way that she had the time before the police entered the fray. With no options left on the table, Stacey turned and faced the oncoming police car. With a frustrated sigh, she raised her hands high in the air, exposing her naked breasts and her well-trimmed bush. A small gaggle of onlookers some ten meters away gawked in amazement, and there was a danger that at ambulance might also need to be called to deal with some popped eyeballs.

As the police car pulled up, Stacey gritted her teeth. "I surrender!"

Behind her, the pursuing guards slowed down, unsure of how to approach a tricky situation.

As Stacey stood stock still, naked, alone, and with absolutely no toys left to even the odds, Stacey shivered and awaited the inevitable handcuffs. Could she bluff her way out, claim she was attacked? Could she get the police to arrest the guards? The thoughts bounced around her mind as she desperately tried to find any angle to what looked like a hopeless situation.

Then, to her great surprise, the police car pulled up and the back passenger side door was suddenly flung open.

"Hop in!" came a woman's voice, barking the order with urgency. Shrugging, Stacey took a step towards the car and threw herself into the back seat. Before she even had a chance to close the door, the car lurched back into traffic, and Stacey had to steady herself. A blonde haired woman in the back seat next to her leaned across and shut the door, helping the naked Stacey brace herself as the driver sped away into the night.

"Relax Stacey, you're with friends." The blonde grinned and winked, and Stacey had to do a double-take.

"Jessica?"

Special Agent Jessica Beacham helped Stacey with the seatbelt, and then slumped back in the seat as Stacey's rapid breathing began to return to normal.

"Sorry I couldn't meet up with you when you landed," Jessica said with a grim smile, "we got rumbled ourselves and Penny got caught by the real police."

Jessica indicated the driver with a point of her finger. The driver looked back in the rear-view mirror and nervously smiled at the senior and very naked agent she was now chauffeuring.

"Umm... hi!" said a clearly awed Penelope Proudchest, a junior agent who could still remember every second of the very public exhibition she'd put on only a few blocks away from where they were currently driving.

"I knew I was being tracked and it took me a few days to get Penny out. By the time we'd managed to regroup and be confident we weren't being traced, we'd missed our rendezvous... wasn't until I heard over the police radio about a naked woman running through the streets of Brisbane that we knew where exactly you were!"

Stacey shook her head. "Don't worry about that," she collapsed back in her own seat and looked up at the ceiling of the car, "right now we have two very big and very urgent problems!"

Big problems indeed, she thought. Tess and Bree were walking into a trap in Lesbian Strip Humiliation. Tom was now a prisoner of what seemed to be a very shady operation. And they still didn't truely know exactly what, or who, they were up against.

As she ran a hand through her hair and down on to her face, feeling the sweat glisten on her supple, naked skin, she knew her next steps would have some pretty profound consequences.

All she had to do now was figure out what those next steps would be. Breathing deeply, she looked at Jessica.

"You got a plan?" Jessica asked.

"I have half of a plan," Stacey replied.

"Doesn't sound like much of a plan then." Jessica said, with a raised eyebrow.

"Well," Stacey said, "look at the bright side. If the half of a plan I do have doesn't work out, we won't have lasted long enough to even notice the other half was still missing!"

Jessica laughed despite herself and despite the grimness of the situation, and as Stacey turned to look out of the window into the Brisbane night, the car sped onwards with purpose into the darkness.

****

[To be continued in "Dress Off 7", as the events of Dress Off 5 and 6 tie together...]