Driving Jackie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting into bed, I told Jackie that I would be leaving the light on. She looked at me with a questioning look, and I explained that last night I had really wanted to see her expression as we had pleasured each other. I told her that imagining her expression had been a turn on, but now I wanted to see just how well my mental images matched the real thing. Jackie smiled a big grin and said she would work on making her expression and body language particularly memorable, at the same time she would be able to see just how I reacted to her. I could see this was turning her on and grabbed her and pulled her on top of me as we fell onto the bed together. Jackie laughed and started making exaggerated facial expressions as she moaned loudly in jest. We each started laughing at the other, before finding our lips pressed together and picking up where we had left off this morning after the shower.

Tonight we were less frantic than we had been last night. We spent time exploring each other's body, with hands and eyes and lips and tongue. I explored her tits, moving my face into the valley between them and feeling the warm fullness on each cheek. I could smell her perfume, I assume she had put it between them as some women do. It was a spicy, almost biting scent, and it was turning me on. I had gotten whiffs of it off and on during our time together but had not known exactly where it originated. I was glad she did not favor the ultra sweet, flowery stuff that had been totally overdone. This was a pleasant change, and I spent some extra time giving attention to her warm, soft breasts so I could continue to enjoy her scent. I could still smell it when my lips went to her nipples. Pulling on them and sucking them into my mouth. I could tell she was enjoying my attention, she was moving her hips slowly under me and running her hands through my hair and all around the top of my back. She pulled me back up to her mouth, and we worked on our kissing technique. I am not sure either of us needed any practice here, but we weren't going to take any chances of getting it wrong.

We had been kissing and exploring each other for some time, taking the time to be patient and work up our passion slowly. I could see her eyes getting glassy as I kissed and fondled her, and her own hands had been working their magic on me. I stopped my kissing long enough to remove my own boxers and then slowly pulled Jackie's panties off, finding room for them on the floor across from the bed. I was back to kissing her, lying on top and supporting my weight with my arms and knees. Our bodies slowly started rubbing against each other, the focus of our contact being my cock sliding across the outer lips of her pussy. I was completely hard by now, and the wetness I felt on my cock as it traveled up and down signaled me that Jackie was enjoying our closeness. This was not going to be a frantic fuck frenzy, rather we would take our time and enjoy each other slowly and patiently.

With the lights on, I could see now that Jackie had her eyes closed and her face showed concentration and arousal. The slight dampness on her forehead let me know she was experiencing all the effects I was as well, and I held her tighter and put my mouth to her ear. I gently kissed, then licked the lobe, speaking softly "How can you see my face if your eyes are closed?"

Jackie just murmured that she did not need to see anything, she could feel exactly what was happening. I knew her need was getting stronger and was not going to play games or tease her now, She seemed to know my intention before I even moved, and spreading her legs for me, I moved into position where I could get the best angle and slide the head of my cock into the wetness of her pussy. I started slowly, moving a little at a time. Her moans were soft, but they intensified as I move deeper. This time, there would be no thought of pushing me away, she wanted this slow and easy just as I did. I started sliding in slow and steady, feeling the tightness and warmth with each stroke. Each time I pushed in, Jackie thrust back at me, developing a rhythm together that suggested we had been doing this for some time. Again, there was no haste, no reason not to let each of us enjoy the act with all of our senses. Jackie was moaning louder and more frequently now, moving to meet my thrusts with more vigor. I started to pick up the pace and Jackie increased her efforts to match our tempo once again. I knew that I could have gone longer and one part of my brain wished I could keep the feeling going as long as possible, but the other side of my brain knew that I wanted to get Jackie to that magical moment and once that occurred, I would likely be there myself.

Again, as though through ESP, Jackie wrapped her legs around my waist as I had these thoughts, letting me know she was connected to me and that we both needed to reach release soon. I increased my speed and started driving hard into her, Jackie pushing back with equal fervor.

As she had last night, Jackie started encouraging me with her voice between labored grunts and moans of pleasure.

"Come on baby, I know you are getting close. Jam it into me, I want to feel you shoot inside me. Give it to me. Fuck my pussy hard! I can feel you getting harder. I'm almost there."

I knew I was close and by the sound coming from within her throat, I knew Jackie would not need much more time herself. I responded to her comments with my own.

"You will be feeling it inside you real soon now. I have a full load stored up for your pussy, and I know just where to put it. I am going to shoot all over and fill you up like you've never been filled." Before she could respond or say anything more, I covered her lips with my own and ran my tongue into her mouth preventing anything but her moans of pleasure from escaping as she started to tremble and shake with her impending orgasm. I felt the familiar feeling in my balls, and holding on tight, shortened the stroke and just held myself as far into her pussy as I could push, feeling the hot semen shooting at ballistic speed. Jackie had started with her moaning deep within her throat, continuing as her orgasm washed over her body and brought her to new heights of pleasure. She was shaking and her body tensed as she reached the top and started down the roller coaster, only to start up the other side as yet another tremendous orgasm racked her body. I just held on tight, continuing to kiss her as I held my cock still deep inside her. Slowly she started to regain some of her composure as the orgasm faded, but she continued to experience several small tremors for minutes afterward.

After our breathing had returned to normal, Jackie opened her eyes and studied my face. She smiled a big grin, and said she had forgotten to watch my expression as we made love. She told me it was all my fault; I had just made her feel too good to pay attention to anything else but her own body's response to my attention. I laughed and said I had missed a few expressions myself but the ones I saw were worth watching.

We lay together like this for several more minutes, and I wondered if this might be leading to another opportunity to stay together with my cock inside for the night. I had not said anything to Jackie about what had happened last night, I thought we might discuss it tomorrow and see if she had been aware of what I did. We had been connected with my cock inside her for over an hour, and perhaps awake the feeling was different for her, she did not stop me as I moved to pull out. I lay down beside her and we moved close and put our arms around each other. It wasn't long before Jackie was once again asleep in my arms, and I thought to myself that having a warm woman in bed with me on a business trip was a good thing. I found myself wondering what it would be like to do this more often, but put those thoughts aside for later and drifted off to sleep.

*****

6 o'clock again, and here we were in the shower. Once again, we were making sure that the other was squeaky clean before the start of a new day. I found it easier to get Jackie moving this morning, I think the idea of a nice shower together was motivation enough. Since she was up and moving around under her own power, I suggested a quick breakfast together in the hotel coffee shop. She liked the idea, but the thought of getting ready to go out without spending an excessive amount of time with hair and makeup did give her second thoughts. We made it out of the room and were able to spend a leisurely hour having a nice breakfast. I knew the process at the client's office would go smoothly, and did not worry too much about absolute punctuality. I asked Jackie about her plans for the day and she said she wanted to explore some of the historic sites in town. Kansas City had been the jumping off point for a number of wagon trains back in the 1800's so there were plenty of historical sites to see. She was dressed down today, wearing her jeans and a t-shirt, although no auto logos; it also fit better than some of the oversize shirts I often saw her wear at the Friday night cruise. This one showed off her figure nicely and I could just see the other guys checking her out all day. Fortunately for me, I knew what was under that shirt and I also knew she would be coming home to me. Just a little ego here, but what the hell. I was glad she asked to come along, and not just for the sex. This week had been very pleasant so far and much different from most of my road trips, different in a good way.

We finished up and Jackie gave me a hug and a nice kiss as I started to leave, and as I turned toward the door, I felt her hand brush across my crotch, a suggestive laugh escaping her lips as we went in opposite directions. Damn, if only I didn't have work to get done today! Another short cab ride and another day in the computer room.

The staff at the client was competent and professional, and had already started with the day's task. The data migration had finished overnight without incident, and today would be dedicated to testing the system some more with real data this time. I also would be showing the team some of the finer points of maintaining my software. I had included maintenance with my proposal, but the first line of defense would be the internal staff. The morning passed quickly, although I did find myself occasionally drifting away from business and thinking about Jackie. We had only been casual friends when this trip started, but now we were more than that. We seemed to have a comfort with each other that I had not had with any previous relationship, although anything serious between women and me did not really work out well. I wasn't looking for anything that had long term commitments, and most women I would meet did not find my unstructured lifestyle much to their liking. I don't know if things with Jackie would go beyond our casual relationship once we returned home, or if things would just settle back to the way they had been, but the thought of spending more time with her was a pleasant one.

The morning had passed quickly, despite my passing thoughts about Jackie, and deciding to skip the offer of lunch, I was finished with everything I needed to accomplish earlier than I had anticipated. I was back in the hotel room by 2, although Jackie was still out and I did not expect to see her before late afternoon. I took the opportunity to return some phone calls I needed to make. Once done with that, I grabbed a beer from the mini bar and fired up the laptop and took care of my email. These two tasks had killed about an hour and a half, so I started to work on a couple of proposals I was putting together for some potential new clients. I was working on the proposals and my second beer when Jackie came in shortly after 5. She looked tired and her face was flushed as she kicked off her shoes and said "Damn, it is hot out there!"

I offered to get her something out of the bar and she said she would have one of what I was drinking. I retrieved the beer, opened the top and handed it to her. She took a long sip and settled back in the arm chair to rest her feet and let the room air conditioning do its magic.

"Well, did you have fun today?"

"Actually, I learned a lot of things I never realized before this. I also realized I am glad I did not live back then. No electric or running water, outhouses, old before your time... No thanks!"

I laughed a little as she was relating how it must have been, commenting that people living 100 years from now will probably think the same of our lives. Jackie drained the last of her beer, then said, "I really don't care what someone will think of the way we lived. As long as I have air, electric, cold beer, and a hot shower I am happy with things just as they are."

Jackie had lost some of the flushed look from her face, although I think some of it came from too much sun rather than just the heat outside. She was still sitting in the chair and asked for another beer. I got up to get it for her and returned, asking about dinner.

"I am starved. I did a lot of walking, and with the heat, I really did not want much to eat at lunchtime. Do you have anything in mind?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could just have dinner here in the hotel restaurant and make it an early evening. What do you think?"

"Fine with me. Even better if we don't have to go out into the heat." Jackie added with a little smile.

"OK with me, finish your beer and we can get going whenever you are ready. No hurry, though."

"I think I will sit here a few minutes, and then freshen up some, but I am still starved. If I am still in this chair in 15 minutes, come pull me out and make me get ready." Jackie said lazily.

15 minutes later I took the empty bottle from her hand and told her to get a move on, wash up and let's get going. She protested a bit, more for effect than because she did not want to go. Just like a little kid I thought.

We took the elevator down and soon were seated in the dining room. Jackie might have been underdressed for the room, but no one said anything and we did not give the matter a second thought. I asked for a beer, but Jackie had finished 2 in the last 40 minutes, so decided sweet tea would be a better choice. The restaurant was nicely furnished and had soft music playing in the background. We perused the menus and almost in unison noticed the prime rib special, prepared for 2. Done! The food proved good, the company and conversation was pleasant as expected, and we were back in the room by 8. It was early to go to bed, at least to go to bed if one expected to sleep. Since that was not our plan, we stripped down and got into bed shortly after getting back to the room.

We had been here before, but tonight we had more time no need to hurry. I put my arm around Jackie and she moved close, just enjoying the feel of our bodies lying together. I was toying with her hair, occasionally rubbing her cheek with the back of my fingers. Jackie was rubbing my chest, moving lower once in a while, not anything serious, just casual teasing. I would take my free hand and move it to her breasts, making small circles around the nipples and I enjoyed seeing those nipples come to attention with my touch.

Kissing her on the forehead, I asked if she had any plans for tomorrow.

"I haven't made anything specific. I have a few ideas, but I thought I would wait and see what I felt like in the morning."

I offered "If you don't have anything you really have to do, I have an idea."

"I bet you do", Jackie answered, as I was rubbing my fingers over her hard nipple as I spoke.

"Well, that is one possibility, but it wasn't exactly what I was going to suggest."

"OK, I'll bite. What is your suggestion?"

"Actually, I think I might keep it a secret. Do you trust me enough to just follow along without knowing what the plan is?"

Jackie eyed me suspiciously, but with a mischievous grin on her face. "This wouldn't have anything to do with your cock and my pussy, would it?"

"Well, that can come later, but this is not anything you would guess in a million years. Want to take a chance?"

Jackie still had the grin on her face as she answered, "Well, I have had a great time here so far, so why not."

"Good, dress for outside and be ready when I leave for the office. You can come with me. I don't expect to be there more than an hour or two. I told her no more questions, she agreed and that was that.

"Speaking of cocks and pussies, how did you feel when you woke up Tuesday morning?" I asked.

Jackie looked at me quizzically, then answered, "I felt great. I slept well, and except for some idiot wanting to get up at 6 AM, I thought things were great. Why?"

"Remember how you did not want me to pull out, and I let you lay on top of me as I held you?"

"Yes. I felt so good I did not want to let you get away." Jackie smiled and giggled at the same time.

"Well, I felt great myself, and you soon went to sleep, still lying on top of me. I drifted off as well, and when I woke up several hours later, I was still semi hard and inside your pussy."

"Really?! That must have been different. You should have woken me, I would have gladly let you fuck me again!"

"Well..."

"You don't mean you fucked me and I didn't wake up do you? I know I don't sleep that soundly. Still, my pussy felt really satisfied when I woke up. I just assumed you were really good the first time, I guess you have to do it twice to make me feel that good!" she busted on me.

"Actually, I just lay there flexing my cock inside you and you seemed to like it, but the effect was so subtle you continued to sleep. It was such a turn-on for me I did not want to wake you up. Maybe that's selfish, but I was so fascinated by the whole thing I just let it go, and before I knew it, I was coming again. After that, I just held you close and enjoyed the feeling of you on top of me, and of course, the feeling of my cock inside you for maybe 4 hours!"

"Damn! I wish I had been awake, but that is so exciting. I am getting horny right now just thinking about it.", Jackie said as her hand moved down to my quickly hardening cock, grabbing it and slowly stroking and pulling on it. My own hand went to her breast, getting a good handful and squeezing and massaging the flesh as our lips and tongues found each other.

I turned her to face me and we kissed passionately, moving our bodies together for full contact. I slid my leg between Jackie's and used my upper thigh to rub across her pussy that was getting wetter by the minute. I moved my hand from her tit to her ass, and pulled her pelvis into my own, increasing the friction between us. Jackie was running her nails down my back and digging them into the skin, causing me to shiver with excitement. She broke the kiss, and pushing me onto my back, sat atop my crotch, my cock flat on my stomach beneath her dripping pussy. She smiled down at me and said it was her turn to run the show.

"I certainly hope you won't go to sleep while I do this." she said, smiling wickedly.

Just as wickedly, I responded, "I'll try to stay awake."

The lights were still on, and now I could see just what was in Jackie's face, and especially what was in her eyes. They sparkled as she watched, even while she was rubbing her pussy up and down my stiff cock. Her tits jiggled slightly as she rocked back and forth, and I took the opportunity to reach up and cup each one in my hands. Jackie slapped them away, saying that she was in control and that I was just to lay there as she took over.

"I want you to watch and feel what I am doing, but you just lie there and let me take care of things. You cannot touch me unless I make the contact, understand?"

I nodded yes, and then just tried to focus my attention between her bouncing tits and her slowly moving pussy, the lips getting my cock wetter with each stroke. As I watched, Jackie moved back far enough that she could get a grip on my cock, and then she started using the head to rub along the length of her pussy lips, back and forth, letting the head get wet from the flowing juices. She kept my cock out of her pussy, just rubbing it along the outside, then move to her clit. She took time to rub the head all over her hard clit, making moaning sounds as she did. I was going crazy, but managed to hold back my desire to become more of an active participant. Jackie wanted this to be her show, and I was going to let her have her way.