Driving Jackie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started slowly moving my fingers over her back and shoulders, gently caressing the smooth skin. Her face and torso were damp with the sweat of exertion, and she could do nothing but grip me tightly, as she felt tiny tremors continue to shoot through her body. After several more minutes she was again able to speak, and said "O my God, I have never come like that before. It was amazing. I thought it would never end."

I just smiled, continuing to stroke her hair and shoulders. My cock, which had been rock hard the entire time, now rested between her pussy lips as she had moved down and was holding it gently between her thighs as she rested there. She rubbed her thighs together, my cock trapped within, and stated "I think we need to do something about this problem you seem to have."

"And what do you suggest?"

"How about if I find a place to put it where it won't be in the way."

"Sounds good to me. What do you have in mind?"

Sliding off me, she said if I moved a little closer I would find out. Never let it be said that I didn't do what I was told.

Jackie was lying on her back, and just as she had done the first night we were here together, she had her knees drawn up to her chest, smashing her tits between the top of her thighs and her chest. I lay across the bent legs, and using my hands to find my way, positioned myself to push my cock into her now wet and very horny pussy. I started to slide in slowly, and soon was balls deep inside her, feeling the vaginal muscles gripping my shaft. Just as I was starting to get comfortable in that position, Jackie pushed me away with her legs. I did not want to remove my cock from its new home, and pushed back as I struggled to keep it inside her.

"It looks like you want to stay in my pussy. Tell me how much you want to feel it around your cock. Enough to fight for it? Come on, baby, let me know just what you want."

I remembered being here the other night, and I knew I wasn't going to let myself be denied. I pushed back in with more force, and she tried to push me away as I did so. I grabbed her by the shoulders and worked to shove my hard cock back into her as deeply as I could get it to go. I wanted to stay here and I was going to do whatever it took.

"Come on, is that all you have? You can do better than that! Show me just how badly you want this pussy. I want you to fill me with your come, but you have to show me you want it as well. Give it to me!"

I was getting really turned on, both by the feelings in my cock and by the way she was encouraging me. I could tell the effort was getting to Jackie as well, I heard the grunts as she worked to keep me away even as I worked to get in. I also heard the moans of pleasure between those groans, and knew she was enjoying the game as much as I was.

Sweat was forming on my face and running down my chest and dripping onto Jackie. I was working for every inch of her hot pussy, and the effort was starting to get to me. I knew I wanted this, and wasn't going to fail. I thought I could play the same game as Jackie, I started my own verbal stimulation.

"Tell me why you want this big cock. Why push it away when you need it inside you so badly? You know you want me to fill you up. Why make it so hard on yourself, why make it longer than it has to be?"

Jackie picked up where I left off, saying, "Isn't my pussy worth the effort? Aren't you willing to work to get something this good? I know you wanted to fuck me all day, now you are and you are complaining that it is too much trouble. Come on, give it to me and let me feel you shoot into me with all you've got!"

"I will give you more than you can stand!" I almost shouted, shoving my cock into her harder than ever. "I'm going to keep doing this until you beg me to stop. You won't be able to walk tomorrow."

Jackie murmured and moaned at the last, telling me she would walk bowlegged for a week if I continued to pump her like I was doing now. "It would be worth every second." she grunted out.

I plunged into that wet pussy again and again, fighting her efforts to push me out, and soon I felt my reward moving up my cock. I knew it would come, and the release was nothing short of a gusher. I pumped and pumped, my cock spitting geyser after geyser of hot semen deep into the waiting depths of Jackie's inner sanctum. I continued forcing my cock into her even as I was shooting my hot come into her, and I felt her resistance fall away, even as I felt more than heard her primal inner scream starting, knowing that she was also deep in a massive orgasm of her own. Jackie wrapped her legs around my ass, trying to still my thrusts, but I kept forcing myself into her, my cock still hard and sliding in and out with only a slight decrease of speed. I had told her I would fuck her silly, and I was determined to try. The thought of her walking like she had been riding a horse all day encourage me to keep going, but finally Jackie begged me to stop, saying she could not take any more.

Lying there I was physically and emotionally drained. I started to pull away but Jackie held her legs in place, telling me to stay with her. DejaVu all over again. I rolled us over, allowing her to be on top and taking my weight off her. We held each other tightly and I wondered if this would be another long visit inside her pussy, even as we had done this once before. Jackie was drifting off to sleep on my chest, and I knew I wasn't long for consciousness either. I'm not sure just how long I stayed inside her this time, I did not wake until the 6 o'clock alarm and we were no longer connected when I took notice. I was still holding her, but we lay side by side with her in my arms. Jackie woke with the alarm, commenting that 6 AM is an insane time to get up, and this morning I agreed. I told her to close her eyes and we both went back to sleep for another hour.

I managed to get up shortly after 7, and dragged Jackie to the shower with me, this time, there was no business calling me so we had a marathon soap fest, making sure each was squeaky clean before we made it out of the warm water. Again, I was glad there would be no separate charge for hot water used. Our flight would be leaving just after 11:30 so we took time for a nice leisurely breakfast before checking out and heading for the airport. Jackie was back to her skirt and summery blouse and I thought she looked very fashionable. I think the valet was sorry to see us (well maybe Jackie) leave, knowing that the bags we carried to the car meant we were checking out. The drive to the airport and the flights home were uneventful, and we were back by dinner time.

Although tonight was Friday, it was an off week for the cruise scene, but we decided to have dinner at the burger joint just the same. I saw a few car buddies there as we arrived, our arrival together eliciting some curious looks, particularly since Jackie was driving the Challenger, but as we walked into the restaurant holding hands, I got a few winks and thumbs up from my friends.

Jackie spent that night in my house as well as the balance of the weekend. We did manage to get out of the bedroom a few times and I took my picture to the photo shop to get it enlarged. I knew exactly where I would hang it and it would be a proud reminder of our trip. Jackie asked if I really wanted to show it off there, but she did not suggest I find another, less public place for it. I think she was turned on seeing it hanging there as much as I was. O, by the way, the first time I saw Jackie's tits in my garage was not the last.