Driving Jackie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching from below, I could see the arousal in her eyes turn to complete lust. She was getting into it, moving my cock faster and pulling on it harder, probably not even realizing she was doing it. At this point, her only focus was that hot center of her world, her hot pussy. I felt several small tremors, and I wondered if they were minor orgasms. Jackie was not speaking, just the moaning and an occasional grunt as the effort was becoming more intense. Then, she stopped using my cock as her masturbation toy and slowly raised up above me, then pointing the head toward her opening, slid down and onto me completely. I resisted the urge to start thrusting up into her, and then wondered in amazement as she sat there completely still. She was again shaking and trembling, but based on her previous climaxes, I did not think she was experiencing the mind blowing orgasms that the gutteral, deep in the chest groans of pleasure would indicate. As I lay there questioning her actions, I felt her pussy start to tighten around my impaled shaft. She was using her internal muscles to alternately squeeze and then release my cock inside her. The feeling was different, yet somehow similar to the way it had felt the night Jackie slept through my efforts. She continued squeezing and pulling my cock into her further, a little at a time. I watched in fascination as she continued to work my cock with her pussy, I could see the effort on her face. She was totally focused on the feeling she was both creating and experiencing, that effort bringing beads of sweat to her face and her entire torso.

Jackie continued working her inner pussy muscles, and I was truly enjoying the experience. I could feel the pleasure in my groin and I could appreciate the effort she was putting into making my pleasure last. She did not tire and we continued like this for some time but as with all good things, I felt the stirring, a surge within my being, the feeling of impending release. I tried to hold back longer, to prolong the pleasure I was feeling, but could not. I grunted my impending orgasm, and before Jackie could react, I was pumping hot semen into her straining pussy. Feeling the hot splashes within her, Jackie looked at my face, now contorted as I released my load into her, then she started moving up and down my spurting cock with a ferocity I had never seen. Her own orgasm came quickly and it came with a vengeance. She tried to continue sliding up and down, but the climax that overtook her was just too much. She stiffened up, started with the low growling inside her chest, and shook and trembled as she attempted to remain astride my rock hard cock. I gave up trying to let her have total control and pulled her to me, holding her tightly and kissing her passionately. She continued to shake uncontrollably as I stroked her back and rubbed my hands over her ass, pulling our crotches tightly together. I am not sure just how long we stayed like that, but after a few minutes Jackie regained enough of her composure to tell me that she would not be going to sleep just yet. I held her like that, reminiscent of the way she slept on top of me the other evening. Her warm body jus felt right lying there, warm and sweaty from our encounter. My cock was still inside her, and although not fully hard, it did not look like it would be slipping out any time soon on its own accord.

Lying there, Jackie whispered in my ear, "Well, was that anything like what you remember from the other night?"

"It was and it wasn't. Just being inside you with only very minor movements to stimulate me, that was much the same, even though you were controlling the movements now and I did all the controlling before. It was really hard not to participate, and I can understand why you would have wanted me to wake you. This was as amazing and intense as the other night, and I appreciate your efforts. Of course, this time, we both came."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was the first time I have ever tried to use just my muscles to get a guy off. I have to admit, although it is work, it is a real turn-on for me. I think we will have to do it again." She said this with a big smile, and I guess that she was thinking about our future together, although I'm not sure either of us had any plans beyond the next day or 2.

I reached over and turned out the light, but Jackie whispered in my ear, "I said I wasn't going to go to sleep just yet." With that, she again started contracting her pussy muscles, bringing my still hard cock to full rigidity. Rolling us over, I said "You did your part, now it is my turn."

I started pumping into her and she wrapped her legs around my back. I wanted this to last, and knew it would, we both had been drained by the first session. I started along and slow rhythm, moving into and out of her hot and wet pussy, making the most of every movement. Jackie responded by meeting my thrusts and we fell into that comfortable, well practiced motion once again. Our comfort with each other, both in bed and out, seemed contradictory to our relatively short friendship. I did not give this more than a passing thought, instead I had other things to concentrate on. I continued my slow, steady stroking, enjoying the closeness of our bodies and the heat that was building within our shared space. Jackie's returned thrusts were beginning to become more urgent so I picked up my pace. I still made my strokes as long as possible, but faster and harder. Sensing my increased pace and attempting to match it, Jackie was moaning and whimpering softly, rising to meet my every thrust. Our bodies were as one and we each knew that our goal was in sight.

I moved up some to increase the angle and get more friction as I felt things starting to move inside my balls. "Are you ready for this?"

"I've been ready all day. I haven't been able to stop thinking about how good it feels when you slam your cock into my pussy, filling me with hot semen. I was wet half the day just waiting to get back."

"You won't have to wait much longer, I can feel it coming now. I am going to fill you to overflowing, I want to wait for you, but I won't be able to hold off long, your pussy is just too hot and wet to not come now."

I felt it before I heard it, but the familiar deep in the throat growling, the unspoken scream that accompanied her climax was starting and I could not hold off any longer myself. I rammed my cock into her as far and hard as I could, then keeping it buried started shooting my second load of the night deep into her depths. We held onto each other as the moment reached its peak, and then stayed that way as we each enjoyed the feelings of ecstasy.

"Now I'm ready to go to sleep." Jackie said as we lay there holding and kissing each other. "I will be dreaming of this and what ever your secret plan for tomorrow is.", laughing and sighing in pleasure.

I knew that waking up with my cock still inside her was not going to happen tonight, it was already deflating and sliding out after 2 good orgasms. Maybe another time, but tonight I wrapped my arms around Jackie as she was pulling up the sheets. Tomorrow would come soon enough, and I had plans.

*****

The 6 o'clock alarm woke us both just as it had done for the past few days. Jackie said she wanted to stay in bed a while longer, but her curiosity about our (well, actually my) plans for the day got the better of her and she got up with me. Still feeling the good vibes from last night, we spent some extra time in the shower and did not make breakfast in the coffee shop today. When we did make it out of the shower, I was glad the hotel would not be adding charges to my bill to cover the amount of hot water we had used. I could see trying to explain that one on my expenses.

I had suggested to Jackie she dress for outdoor activity, so she chose a light blue pullover top and gray shorts. The top fit her extremely well, tight enough to emphasize her figure, but not so tight as to look slutty. The shorts were also more fashionable and classic than the super form fitting clothes many young women want to try to wear today. I also noticed with interest that Jackie skipped the bra today, and the effect was amazing. Her tits stood proudly without any real sag, and the nipples were just peeking through the fabric, the air conditioned room having its usual effect on those buds. I passed on my normal business coat and tie, choosing instead a golf shirt and khakis. We arrived at the valet station just before 9 to get the rental, I did not want to rely on a taxi for later. The same valet was working today who had been admiring Jackie the other afternoon, and I could see the envy on his face as he checked her out again. I am sure he considered me a lucky bastard and that opinion suited me just fine. Jackie did not notice his attention, instead holding my arm and rubbing her breasts against it as we waited. I drove the half mile to the client building and had us parked and ready to go inside within 5 minutes.

We went upstairs in the elevator and came out on the floor where the computer room was located. I got buzzed in and Jackie followed me into the cool room. Several of the staff did a double take, noticing that I was not dressed in my normal business attire. The looks soon moved from me to Jackie, and my casual dress was quickly forgotten. The computer room, kept even colder than the building's air conditioned offices, soon had Jackie's nipples standing proudly. It did not seem to bother her, if she even noticed, and I introduced her to the staff members I had been working with. I explained that things had gone so smoothly the previous 2 days, if nothing came up this morning, I hoped to be out of there within 2 hours. The system would go live today, but the users would not see any difference, except perhaps faster response and increased capabilities. No one made any objections, I assume that Jackie was receiving more of their attention than my pronouncements.

I went to the table in the corner and helped myself to a cup of coffee. I asked Jackie if she wanted one, and filled it after she said yes. There were 2 boxes of donuts that had been lightly picked over and a tray of homemade brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Jackie looked at the food and said "I thought you were fibbing about being able to get breakfast here the other night."

"Not a chance. Everything I said was completely true. It's probably not as nutritionally balanced as one might like, but I would never have to order breakfast again as long as I am working, if I wanted."

Jackie took a brownie to go with the coffee and I found her a spot at a nearby desk with a computer where she could surf the web and otherwise waste the next 2 hours until we could leave. She had brought the latest issue of Hot Rod magazine with her, and between the two distractions, I was confident she would not be too bored.

True to my predictions, by 11 I knew that there would be no major issues to handle and announced our departure. I thanked the IT staff for all their help and made sure they had all my contact info in case they needed assistance in the future. I think most of them were sorry to see Jackie and me leave, well at least Jackie. She seemed to enjoy the attention, and perhaps was excited by the unknown as we headed out for our destination. I did notice that her nipples did not diminish in hardness a single bit during the entire 2 hours in the computer room. Maybe that is why most women who worked in that environment always wore bulky sweaters. However, much to my dismay, once we were outside, the mid 80 degree temperature soon had them back to their normal state. We got back to the car and I plugged in the GPS I had previously programmed with the appropriate address, and we were off on our adventure.

Jackie asked where we would be going, but I just smiled and reminded her she had put herself in my hands so just relax and enjoy the ride. We were both having fun with the banter, so the mood stayed high and I knew it would only get better. We drove for about 40 minutes, and then we were there -- worlds of fun amusement park! Jackie squealed with joy and anticipation when she saw where we were.

"I haven't been to one of these since I was a teenager. This is perfect. Come on, I want to ride all the rides at least twice before we have to leave."

We paid the admission, one full admission to cover anything we might want to do. Schools were still in session, and mid day on Thursday was not really a busy time. All of the rides were operating by 12 and we did not have to wait for anything we got in line to ride. Jackie was looking at some of the bigger coasters with a smile on her face, but I wasn't sure about the 2 really big ones. I don't usually have problems on roller coasters, but I like them in moderation, I could never be one of those guys who ride them for hours at a time. I also decided my decision to skip lunch on the way here was going to be a good one. I suggested we start slowly and work up to the bigger, faster rides.

"You pussy!" Jackie baited me.

"That's me, just a big pussy." I retorted. "I will get there, just have to work up to it a little."

"Let's go this way, I think I saw some kiddie cars over here." Jackie continued busting my balls.

We were laughing and decided to try everything, so made it onto the merry go round, the bumper cars the whirling thingamajig and more. I spotted the flume ride and just knew Jackie would like to get wet to cool off, the temp had risen to near 90. We got a log to ourselves, Jackie sitting in front of me between my legs. As we started up the hill to the top, we went through a small covered section, and I moved my hands from her hips to grab her boobs. She jumped and squealed, saying "What are you up to now?", even as she pushed her ass back and ground it into my crotch.

"I thought I would try holding them like this as we come down to the bottom, the water will really get your top wet."

"Just what I need, a hand print over my tits as we walk around the place until the shirt dries. Think anyone will notice?"

"I was actually thinking we could get the picture they take of everyone as they come through that water. I am sure the innocent girl in the booth selling them would find it embarrassing."

Jackie responded, "I am not sure you are going to find an innocent 18 year old girl anywhere, even here in the middle of Missouri."

"Well, it was a thought." I said, still wondering just how she might respond if I actually did it. There weren't too many people around the bottom of the ride, so the decision was made, even though Jackie did not know it at the time.

We floated around the perimeter of the park, turning this way and that for some time, feeling the gentle splashing of the water in the channel as well as the heat of the sun above us. We saw the end approaching, the water filled channel dropped off to nothing in front of us, then we would be heading down the steep incline to the pool of water below. The speed picked up and Jackie gripped the side of the log to steady herself, and I gripped her hips more tightly than I had been during the ride. She tensed up as we neared the bottom, and just as the front of the log hit the edge of the pool I moved my hands up and grabbed each tit, giving them a good squeeze. Jackie jumped and squealed, both from the surprise of my move and the cold water now spraying over us.

"I just knew you were going to try something like that!" Jackie turned and exclaimed.

"Who me? It was just an involuntary reaction to the cold water and sudden slowdown."

"Involuntary my ass!" Jackie stated emphatically.

Laughing, we got out and I guided us toward the little hut near the entrance to the ride. There was a girl, maybe not 18, but she wasn't much older. She had been reading what appeared to be one of those trashy romance novels, not paying much attention to what else was going on around her. I said we were interested in our picture so she went to the machine to run off a proof. I heard a little snicker as she took the still warm picture out of the machine and brought it over to us for inspection.

"I was wondering how you managed to keep them dry." she said, looking at the spots on Jackie's shirt.

As we looked at the proof, I saw myself with a tit in each hand and my face looking over Jackie's shoulder, a shit eating grin very apparent. Jackie had a look of surprise on her face as evidenced by the wide eyes, but the smile on her lips betrayed her true emotions. Checking out the picture, Jackie was caught up in a fit of laughter, something I soon found contagious. The girl was looking at us with a smirk on her face, smiling as we tried to control our mirth.

"I'd like to get a couple copies of that, please." I told the girl.

"What are you going to do with those?" Jackie asked.

"I thought you would like one, and I plan to have mine blown up and hang it on the wall in the office out in the garage."

"I bet you will!", Jackie managed, just before another fit of laughter came over her.

I paid for the pictures and asked the girl if she could keep them with her until we were leaving, I did not want to have to carry them around the park the rest of the afternoon. NO problem and we left still giggling like a couple of little girls.

We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering the park, trying all the rides, some multiple times. We stopped for ice cream, rode the Ferris wheel many times and made out on top each time, even tried some of the coasters. Jackie wanted to get to them all, but a couple of the wilder ones gave me pause, so she satisfied herself with several rides on the tamer coasters and just calling me a big pussy for not wanting to ride the super dooper rides. Call me whatever you want, but the loops and twists on the milder rides were more than enough for me this afternoon. We left after 6, hot and tired, but wishing we could stay longer. I stopped along the ride back to the hotel at a Mexican place and we ate tacos and chili, just the right end to a great day. We were back in our room by 8.

After we returned to the room, we did not waste any time stripping each other down. We jumped into the shower to remove the days sweat and trail dust, not wanting to wear it any longer. Refreshed, we headed to the bed, aware that this would be our last night away. Jackie turned out the light, commenting "I know you like to see what is going on, but by now I think you have a pretty good idea. I want to do this by touch only, I want that to be the only sensation I have to experience." Well, who am I to complain, I was looking forward to this all day, and this only served to heighten my excitement.

Just as we had the first night, we started slowly to explore the other's body. Our lips and tongues found the other, and spent time exploring. Soon Jackie was lying on top of me, moving her crotch over my fully erect cock. I found the breasts smashed onto my chest with my hands, and started to massage the sides, working my hands between our bodies until I had a good grip on each tit. Jackie broke our kiss and again raised up her torso on her arms, making the friction we were feeling at our crotches the focal point of our contact. She was increasing her speed and I could feel the wetness build on her lips as it transferred to my hard cock. She continued to slide her hot pussy across my cock, then, moving up, sat over my face and offered me a close encounter between the pussy and my mouth. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer into me, running my tongue up and down the wet lips, spending time teasing each little gasp out of her.

I moved up and found the hard clit ready for my attention, and I did not waste any time. I could hear Jackie moaning in delight, and felt the occasional twinge and shudder she gave as I found a particularly sensitive spot. She was humping her pussy into my face with increasing fervor, letting me know she was getting closer to that magic moment. I increased my own efforts, moving the tongue faster and in ever decreasing circles until I was totally committed to that little hard spot I knew was the center of her being at this moment. I started to hear the now familiar gutteral sound from her throat, the cry of pleasure that just would not pass her lips. I felt her tense up and start to shake and shudder on my face, and I just kept my attention focussed on that little spot which was giving her such pleasure. She was trying to say something and tried to pull away, but I held her firmly against my probing tongue and kept working the clit as yet another strong climax shook her body. I wanted to keep her going, but she was able to force herself away from my relentless tongue fucking, falling on top of me panting breathlessly.