All Comments on 'Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 01'

by SteveStillLooks

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
Great fantasy idea.

I enjoyed reading this. I found myself thinking of the repercussions Steve was going to face. Outside of the fact that Steve is an absolutely an idiot, this is fantasy isn't it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Great Start!

Now for Steve to Reap the Reward's (consequences) as Maria comes to his Place More & More. Maybe he can get her Red Headed Friend to be one of his Ladies. and Impregnate her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Great story i really like oh one thing I’d say tnay could make it better is maybe include focus on the women breasts and their bra sizes just to add a bit more to the story plus everyone loves reading about boobs lol

tslovingmantslovingmanover 6 years ago
Great series

The story idea is really great. Love the story continuing as a series. Would love to hear about a cute Busty black woman as one of his women. Perhaps as they have the baby that ends the addiction, which would give him a chance to get more women for different story lines. Just a thought. Great series.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Like His Choice

Accept for being Married and having a Jealous husband wanting to Kick your ass. But he has 5 doses so set up a Harem of Different women . Latina check , Asian Black Blonde Red Head.

scientisionscientisionalmost 5 years ago
Why I would make a boring protagonist

Seriously Steve, do you want to be chained up in someones basement? Because dosing people with zero thought or planning seems like a good way to end up in some sort of nightmare scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great writing

great story. Man, you're talented. Awesome descriptions and pacing, wish I could write like you

FestofishFestofishover 3 years ago
Pretty hot!!!

Nice story. For some reason I picture Professor Farnsworth talking to Marty Mcfly In that opening scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better than the alternative...

Less morally problematic than the alternatives, right? Plus, at least the women will (presumably) enjoy it.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Just not my cup of tea

the premise is incredible, and immoral. Hope they never cum up with thiss drug.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!

5 Stara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone complained that the premise was immoral... on a mind-control story website. *facedesk*

I liked the premise, up until the part where I found out it doesn't work on lesbians. I feel excluded :-(

I would give you one piece of constructive advice... if you're going to describe the reproductive process, you might want to learn the basics of it. For instance, eggs are meant to be fertilized in the uterus. The fallopian tubes are what carry the eggs to the uterus. If an egg gets stuck in the fallopian tube, and sperm manages to get in there and fertilize it, that's what's known as an ectopic pregnancy, and that is a very bad thing.

Keeping the facts straight makes for a smoother read. Just something to think about :-)

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

Count. Move. On married person

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So far not what I was expecting. But I will read on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous