Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's two friends had started to worry. Where had their friend gone? Their search through the house led them up to the washroom, past the guest room door. Lori stopped and pulled at Jessica's dress sleeve.

"Wait Jess, what's that?" She asked. The strained noises of a man and woman heatedly rutting were just audible through the door.

"Do you think..." Jessica said. "Could it be...?"

"No...no way..." Lori said. That can't be Maria with some guy. She's totally not the type to get fucked at some party.

"You're right," answered Jessica. A tall man with a beard opened the bathroom door and started back down to the party.

"Have you seen a dark woman in a red dress?" Lori asked him. We're looking for our friend and she went to the washroom."

"No," answered the guy, "But I came up here 'cuz there were lots of people using the two downstairs bathrooms."

"Ahh," Jessica said to Lori. "Maria's down there somewhere. Let's go dance for a bit more..."

Steve felt his own body beginning to overheat as he frantically drove Maria over and over. He had not masturbated or anything all week to make sure he had saved a motherload for this night. Maria's hands quickly alternated from wrapping themselves around Steve's neck, to around his back, to his butt, as her dark hair bounced over and over around the pillow and headboard of the bed. All conscious thought was now snuffed out in the woman, as she wanted, no, needed, only one thing...this man's seed pumped up into her womb.

Steve's pumping was quickly reaching its zenith. He started to feel the telltale signs that the end was near, as that burning sensation started in his balls and lower abdomen. As he pumped into Maria, trying to go deeper and deeper, he reached his hands down under her armpits and around her shoulders, gripping the tops of her shoulders and curling his body to give himself extra thrusting strength. He quickly noticed the sparkle of the lady's diamond wedding ring. [Damn...] he thought to himself...[forbidden fruit]... Maria's "Ahh...ahh...ahh" picked up in s[peed and pitch, as her heels pushed out and up, stretching to hold Steve tight into her.

"I'm...I'm gonna let go, honey..." Steve gasped.

"P...please..." Maria whispered, "...cum in me...cum inside me..."

Finally, Steve felt himself let go. And he lost control.

Steve's balls clenched upwards towards his body as they shot out thick ropes of semen. His ass clenched tight over and over as his pumping motions turned into short, quick thrusts, each one jetting seed up into the beautiful woman's unprotected womb. Steve tightened his abdominal muscles, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into the helpless woman. "Arrrrrrrggghhh..." He grunted as his body shook. Thick cords of semen lanced through him, filling the woman's uterus and burying themselves deeply into her abdomen with a goosh. Slow but strong thrusts helped Steve finish off, the final sprays of seed being injected into her body.

As the thick semen blasted into the woman, Maria leaned her head back, the chemicals causing her to come, and come hard. "AAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRGGHH!!" she let go, her whole body shaking and then freezing solid, each muscle clenching in a tight hold. Her vaginal muscles then helped the velocity of the semen, rhythmically washing the seed up deeper into her body.

"Ahh...ah...ah..." Maria gasped. Thoroughly inseminated, she looked up at Steve, and Steve noticed the glassy eyed look return to the woman. She smiled like a satisfied cat, then her eyes drifted closed and she lay back on the bed, falling into a deep sleep. Steve rolled off her and began to get dressed, not sure what would happen next.

Deep inside Maria's body, changes were taking place. Steve's thick semen was coursing up into her uterus, seeking the unprotected egg that surely awaited. Some of his cum began to be drawn off, however, being absorbed by the walls of the woman's womb. The chemical was at work. It latched on to a good portion of the semen and transfigured it, causing it to race through the sleeping woman's bloodstream towards her unsuspecting brain. Reaching her head, the drugged semen began to burrow deep into her brain, latching on to the addiction centres and having their particular chemical signature of hormones and proteins absorb into her pleasure centres.

Steve couldn't believe his luck, managing to have sex with such a stunning woman. As he finished dressing, he heard a little moaning sound coming from the dozy woman. He looked over and saw Maria lift a hand to her head. She slowly moved her head from side to side, then sat up, as if awaking from a long slumber.

"Good morning, sleepyhead..." Steve began. "I guess you fell asleep. Pretty strange, eh? I think we.." he stopped speaking as Maria gazed at him. Her eyes were still glassy and her mouth was open slightly, and she regarded Steve as if looking at something amazing for the first time.

"I...I feel..." Maria stammered. The memory of what they had done crashed into her, and she was horrified. Her husband was at home in his sick bed, and she had fucked this man at a party! Not only that, he had come deeply inside her, when she had been trying to conceive with her husband! Then, little by little, the guilt washed away from her as she looked at Steve. She felt stirrings deep within her body. She felt different than she had before the party. A little better, if truth be told. But still incomplete. She felt like she needed something. She felt like she needed...

"C...come here..." Maria said to Steve. Steve didn't think he could get lucky twice in one night, but he made haste in scrambling over to the side of the bed.

"Right here," he told her, "What can I do for you, milady?"

Maria felt a deep hunger. A deep compulsion took over her actions. Her body desperately needed something, and she thought she knew what it was. For the second time that night, she undid Steve's pants and let them drop to the floor. Sweeping herself to a sitting position, Maria sat on the bed with one leg to either side of Steve's waist. She gazed lovingly at his cock and took it gently in her right hand. She brought it slowly up to her mouth.

[Why not?] Steve thought. [Probably best to give her a dose as soon as possible, just to cement in the addiction.]

As the sexy, just-fucked-looking woman slipped the man's cock into her mouth, Steve felt his own stirrings reawaken. Maria used her tongue to gingerly lap at Steve's cock, pulling it in strides deeper into her mouth, where she could get a firm hold of it with the sides of her cheeks, beginning a powerful suction that caused it to begin to engorge. Her hands snaked around Steve's waist to clamp down on his ass, each hand again latching on to one cheek, controlling Steve's position so he could not escape her. Sucking sounds alternated with Maria's pleasured little groans. [Squelch] "mmmph," [squelch] "mmmmph," [squelch] "mmmph..." Maria closed her eyes as the sounds filled the room. The nerve endings in her mouth came alive as she felt this man's member spring to life, responsive to her tender ministrations. [My God]...Maria thought...[I can't believe I'm doing this...What a slut I've become. What for? I don't even take Juan into my mouth...but I need this man's cum...my God I can't stop myself...]

Steve's head lolled back as the eager mouth manipulated his manhood to full erection, causing his own sensory nerve endings to reawaken with intense sensitivity. The skin around his groin and hips was fired by the tantalizing feeling of Maria's soft, long hair brushing against it as her head moved back and forth, fully taking Steve into her mouth and then drawing back in turn, pulling on Steve's cock's head with her cheeks and tongue, until the tip threatened to pop out of her mouth. [Squelch] "Mmmph," [squelch] "mmmmph," [squelch] "mmmph..." But pop out it never did. There was no way Maria was going to let Steve get away. She wrapped her left hand briefly around the base of Steve's cock, and Steve's gaze was again caught by the sparkling wedding ring that was touched up against the penis of a man not-her-husband.

A burning compulsion led Maria to want to guide Steve to release, to give up his masculine power into her mouth, to swallow his male essence and make it physically part of her body forever. Part of this man's seed would become part of her body. [Squelch] "Mmmph," [squelch] "mmmmph," [squelch] "mmmph..."

Steve was in heaven. His hands gently rested on either side of Maria's head, fingers softly running through her hair, and he looked down at her. He saw the base of his cock disappear over and over past the beautiful woman's bobbing red lips. Maria alternated from having her eyes closed, bent to the task at hand, and opening them, looking up and catching Steve's gaze, a pleading look filling the watery depths of her eyes. The tip of his cock probed the back of Maria's throat, pushing and sliding downwards, threatening to enter her gullet.

"Ggllaaahhhggggrrrhhh" Maria gagged, but fought down the urge to vomit. She pulled Steve harder into her head, now switching to short, head-bouncing movements, the end of each one having Steve's cock push into her throat. The tight grip of Maria's upper throat squeezed the tip of Steve's shaft, compelling him to greater heights of sensation. Maria briefly thought to herself how glad she was that Steve's cock was a normal 6 inches, and not some hyped up gargantuan porn star's cock size. [Much more comfortable to have a cock like this]... she thought to herself. [Much more pleasurable]...

Steve felt his limit approaching and whispered down at the frantic woman, "Here it comes, babe..."

"MMMmmmmm" Maria moaned around his cock, clearly eager to consume what Steve could feed her.

With an increasing pressure, Steve felt his balls begin to constrict for the second time that night. He grabbed the back of Maria's head, all gentlemanly manners forgotten, and held her firm as he pushed himself as deep as he could possibly go. His rock-hard cock forced Maria's gullet open wide and he entered the deep reaches of her throat, ready to deliver his payload right into her stomach.

His balls began their uplifting contraction, as his ass muscles clenched hard. Steve jutted his hips forward with a powerful quick motion, rocking Maria's head backward and causing her to again whimper around his shaft. His dam broke, and a large payload of semen gushed down into Maria's neck with a goosh. Steve exploded hard down Maria's throat.

"AAAaaarrrrrghhhh..." Steve yelled, his head thrown back and his hips forward.

Maria's arms fell limply to her sides, her shoulders dropping listlessly as her entire world became her mouth and throat, and the hot life that was being emptied into it. She felt, rather than tasted, the heavy, slick load slip down her throat and into her tummy, expanding the lining of her stomach. "MMmmmmahhhhhhhhh..." Maria threw her own head back and murmured her rhapsody. Steve slowly withdrew himself from the woman's hot, eager mouth.

As her stomach began to absorb Steve's load of semen, Maria leaned her head onto his abdomen and felt the hot, compelling burning in her blood begin to ebb away. [Dios mio,] she thought...[I'm going to need more of this.]

Steve collapsed hard onto the bed and lay back, completely spent. [My God], he thought. [I feel half a pound lighter...I'll bet Maria's half a pound heavier!]

Maria, feeling sated, looked up at the clock-radio.

"Ayy, Dios!" she shouted. "I must go! My friends..."

Steve looked up and said, "Oh...ok baby...this was awesome!"

Maria stepped into her panties and straightened her rumpled dress. "How...how can I find you again?" she murmured, knowing that she would soon need this man again.

"I'm at 356 Bleaker Street..." Steve said lazily.

Maria took note of the address and rushed out of the room. Hastily dashing down the stairs, she found her friends walking around, clearly looking for her.

"Maria! THERE you are!" Lori gasped. "It's a lot later than when you wanted to leave...let's get going."

Ten minutes later, the three women were speeding down the road towards Maria's house...and her sick husband. Lori drove while Jessica sat beside her, Maria sitting in the back seat, listlessly looking out the window into the dark night.

Deep inside Maria's uterus, Steve's drug fuelled seed was racing up her fallopian tubes, towards the hapless woman's completely unprotected egg. With forceful impact, the lead sperm lanced into the egg, struggling momentarily, then penetrated the membrane, burrowing itself deep into the cell. It released its DNA payload and a frantic series of genetic re-combinations began to take place.

Maria felt a micro-orgasmic pinch as her defenceless egg was compromised. She arched her back and tilted her head back, cooing a quiet, "OOOOooooohhhhh..."

"Wow, hun, let me in on the secret..." Lori laughed back at Maria, her hands on the steering wheel. "I don't know what you were drinking, but next time you gotta let me have a sip, ok?"

"Defs!" smiled Jessica from the front passenger seat. "I think I need some of whatever it is you just got!!"

Maria lay her head against the inside of the car door. Her hands moved down to cover her womb. She was powerfully impregnated. She resolved to fuck her husband as soon as he was out of his sick bed, just to make sure he had reason to believe the child was his. The car sped along, taking Lori, Jessica, Maria, and Maria and Steve's baby onwards towards the unsuspecting husband.

[356 Bleaker Street], Maria recited.

End of Ch. 1

12