All Comments on 'Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 02'

by SteveStillLooks

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely done

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

get some voyuer or have one of the woman not be able to see him and needs cum from any cock, even familys

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it coming

It's really rare to find a story this good. There are WAY too many shitty stories on here that just jabber through 100 chapters plus of insipid dribble and way too many stories that you can't stop reading which only run for a chapter or two and haven't been updated for 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Love the impregnation, although the part where the women can “feel” when they’re impregnated is kind of a buzz kill because its kind of silly haha. Other than that, very hot. Maybe at some point he could fuck and impregnate a sort of career driven woman who doesn’t want kids? And has no boyfriend so there’s no one to pin it on, everyone will know she went out and got herself knocked up. Looking forward to the next chapter regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love It

Really hope you'll continue this.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Anatomy & biology

Okay, I understand that this is a mind control stroke story with a fairly familiar premise, but please for god's sake if you're going to reference particular parts of the anatomy or biological functions do it right. To wit: nobody cums directly into a uterus. There's a muscular valve that prevent any penis, regardless of length from entering the uterine cavity. Second, his ring injects poison subcutaneously which means it doesn't go straight into the bloodstream. Like I mentioned, I understand fully this is just a stroke story, but if you're going to try to be specific in details...then knowing how those details actually function would be a big bonus.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Oh yeah..

I forgot to mention when Stacy can "feel" herself getting pregnant. Seriously? Are you twelve? Have you taken a single biology or sex education course ever? Women don't feel themselves getting pregnant, nor does pregnancy happen during intercourse. If it did, the "Morning After" pill wouldn't work...ever. It can take up to 72 hours after intercourse for sperm to fertilize a receptive egg. This wouldn't be a bad story except you keep trying to insert details you obviously are uneducated about.

If nothing else reading this story is good for a laugh when you try to get into actual biology.

SteveStillLooksSteveStillLooksover 6 years agoAuthor
Response to Verbicide

Hi Verbicide,

Thanks for the comments.

In response, yes I do know about the inconsistencies in the biological matters here, and I'm not 12. Your point about a penis entering a uterus (to wit, the impossibility of it) is a good point, of course you're right and in the future perhaps I'll refrain from using that particular phrase. I know that that's not possible However, I was using it in an attempt to avoid using the same words over and over, and to perhaps engineer a different feeling or response in the readers.

About "feeling the pregnancy happen", of course I know that's impossible. The point, perhaps not so obviously stated in the stories, is that this is a side effect of the chemical, so of course it's part of the fantasy. I may add this in part 3. It also adds a little plot device I can use to have the women realize what's going on. And of course the pregnancy never happens in my stories at the moment of insemination (like I've seen in a LOT of stories on Literotica). Biologically it can occur 6 hours later. Stacy, for example, is home on her bed within that time when it happens.

Also, the biological difference between an injection subcutaneously and "into the bloodstream" is perhaps a little bit of hair splitting here? Again, this is a fantasy story and pulling out an advanced biology chart in the middle of the story might kill the mood, I'd suggest?

Again, thanks for the comments and the specificities. I would suggest though, that if you want to subtly insult a writer for technical biological inconsistencies, you'll have a busy schedule, since there are thousands of stories on Literotica that make my inconsistencies look paltry by comparison!

Take care and all the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked the impregnation semi-orgasm..

I had a completely different reaction from others here.. Yes, in 'real life' women don't feel themselves getting pregnant, but hey, this is a FANTASY story people, and about a fantasy drug, and I found it sexy to think that these women were getting a sexual/sensuous thrill from feeling themselves get pregnant.. I'm guessing that that was exactly what the author had in mind, good writing. Am really liking the story so far..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ba humbug

I think it's great fun... All the comments on Biology, physicality, scientific terminological references and... vaginal description objections! Are you all insane? Surely you realize it is an intrinsic part of being a FANTASY. If your readers have to I guess they should read a medical journal to get off! I want to Feel the authors depth of vision and imagine what one's supposed to inside another's depraved mind.

I'm feein' it...good on you Mr. Redford. Write more soon

Bear. P.S. I'm writing something not a million miles away. Premise: South American frog exudes potion from its back!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
I Agree with Ba Humbug

This is Fantasy not reality. in that vain anything is possible. if it bothers you sooo Much go read another story.

ReapuerReapuerover 6 years ago
Disappointing

This is basically the exact same story as the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

I don't find this repetitive, unlike some of the other nasty comments here. The kinds of girls, the social situations, etc. Are different. If the story was that radically different from ch. 1 then people would complain that it didn't feel like part of the series. Obviously the series formula is drug + woman = addiction and insemination. It's totally hot. I'd like to see maybe two addicted women go at Steve at once and maybe they fight or something!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get's my Mind Going and my Cock Hard...

No problem with the ebb and flow of this saga of insemination. I have an impregnation fetish, have for a long time. Wish I could write stuff like this. I have been rock hard from the start, go Steve, knock up these girls and keep the words coming along.

scientisionscientisionalmost 5 years ago
What about the neighbors mom?

That would bring up some interesting twists.

Plus I hear shes got it going on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not how vaginas work

I feel like I have to educate every author on this site about hymens.. They are not impenetrable walls that break the first time you have sex. That's called an imperforate hymen and is a serious medical condition. If you tear a woman's hymen when entering your didn't use enough lube. That shit takes me completely out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic Afgain!!!

First a married woman, then a virgin. This guys fucking his way thru the literotic categories!

Very amused by the commentors who are on board with the addictive semen, but a miniorgasm at the moment of conception throws off their suspension of disbelief. Plus this has just enough biology to add to the story, without getting bogged down in minutiae. This writer is so good that when anything is unrealistic people have obviously been so into the story they forgot it was a fantasy.

Love it, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He should make his bitches his own. Get Stacy to dump brad and Maria to divorce husbando. No sense sharing and potentially getting an STD. Hey you never know so don't take the chance. Plus who wants to share pussy? That's for cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous