Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment Stacy's mouth engulfed Steve's cock, he knew he would be ready to fill the girl's face with more of his essence. She pulled gingerly on Steve, causing him to harden again as his penis sought to probe the depths of the newly de-virginized girl's throat. He thought of his seed racing up into her uterus, and he was hard again.

Steve felt the nerve endings on his tip ruffle like the feathers of a flying bird as Stacy instinctually used the insides of her cheeks and tongue to pull them to attention. She began to bob her head rhythmically up and down, and with each pull sucked as hard as she could, eagerly seeking the man's male vitality. She was propelled by a burning compulsion to take his vitality into her mouth, to roll it around her tongue, to make it hers...to make it part of her body. She continued to softly and passionately pump Steve's cock with her face, her soft topknot tickling Steve's stomach as the girl moved up and down on him. She alternated between gazing lovingly up at Steve, searching for approval, and gazing down to her task at hand.

[Holy crap], Steve thought...[I hope my next door neighbour doesn't come over here to borrow something and find his daughter, with my cock buried in her throat!]

Steve lay back and simply enjoyed being ministered to by this beautiful young woman, the only sounds in the cabana being a wet fffftschhh, fffftschhh, fffftschhh of the girl's pumping mouth. Ffffftschhh, fffftschhh, fffftschhh...

To Steve, this bout of chemical-induced sex felt less like the invading, probing, take-over penetration of the earlier fucking, and more like a yielding, where Steve gave up a struggle and let the willing woman minister to the sensitivities of his manhood. Finally surrendering himself, Steve gave up his essence to the girl's soft mouth. His balls clenched, and gave up their load to the enthusiastic tending-to by the young girl above him.

Fffffsshhhh, ffffsshhhh, ffffsshhhh, ffffsshhhh, his semen shot up into the girl's eagerly bouncing head. Steve helplessly but repeatedly fed the girl his life essence in thick pulses. Even though Steve felt like this orgasm was a surrendering, the force of the explosion was still forceful enough so that Stacy's head lifted back, and caused her gag reflex to attempt to vomit.

"Ggggrrrrlllfffffff...grrrllllffffff!" the girl gagged, but like a trooper, she held on, never once relinquishing the vacuum-like seal around Steve's member, her lips tightly holding on, making sure that not a single drop of Steve's precious seed spilled away from her mouth. Steve both heard and felt the frantic gulping of Stacy's throat, trying desperately to swallow every last ounce of his cum. Powerful slurping noises escaped her lips as she drew back on Steve's shaft, sucking every last seed from his skin and swallowing them down into her digestive system, where her body anxiously worked to make the cum into new cells of Stacy's body. With that, the intense, inescapable burning in Stacy's blood and muscles began to calm.

Spent, Stacy gently rested her head on Steve's stomach. "Aaahh...aahhhh..." she gasped. "Th...thank you...I...I needed..."

"Shhh..." Steve encouraged. "It's ok, girl. I'm here for you...I'll always be here for you." He intoned, stroking the beautiful girl's hair.

Four hours later, Stacy was lying back on her bed in her room, cellphone earbuds sending music into her ears, as she scrolled through texts from her friends. Deep inside her uterus, Steve's seed was approaching her completely unprotected egg. As one of them slammed into the egg, it briefly wrestled with the strong outer membrane, frantically burrowing its head into it, finally breaking through the defenceless ovum and embedding itself deeply into the cell. It released its load of genetic material, which promptly found that of Stacy's egg, and began to latch onto them, recombining in new ways. The sudden impregnation sent an orgasmic ripple through the helpless girl. She drew her knees up to her chest and lolled onto her side.

"Aaahhhhmmmmmmnnnn" she shuddered. [What just happened?] She thought. [Oh my God...I just fucked Steve bareback...no condom...did he knock me up?] The girl wondered. A horrifying thought struck her. If her parents found out she got knocked up by the next door neighbour, not only would they make her quit her job for Steve, but they would forbid her to ever see him again...and she needed that job...she needed Steve...

She resolved to allow her boyfriend to fuck her the very next day.

[I'll take Brad into his bedroom while his parents are at work]...she thought. [He'll like that...he's been after me to fuck him for months. He'll stand by me if he thinks the child is his.]

Two weeks later, after a home pregnancy test confirmed her suspicions, Stacy was sitting at the dinner table with her parents.

"Mom...dad...put down your forks for a minute. I need to tell you something..."

After Stacy quietly told her parents that she would be delivering their grandchild in about 8 months, the shouting started.

A week after that, Steve was holding onto fistfuls of Maria's hair, taking the hapless Latina, her body bent over Steve's kitchen table. Maria's arms spread out before her, gripping the edges of the table. An audible table-leg-rattling sound pulsated through the kitchen as Steve repeatedly thrust himself to the hilt inside the woman's abdomen.

"Ahh...ahhh...ahhhh..." Maria gasped.

"Arrrgghhhhhlll!" Steve yelled, rearing his head and arching his back as he pumped a heavy dose of semen into the stunning Latina. Her growing baby bump swung between the table's edge and the lover's legs as a large wad of Steve's male essence gooshed into the woman, inches away from their spawn.

"OOOOooooohhhh..." Maria cooed, Steve's cum injection causing her own orgasmic shudder, and the now-familiar burning in her bloodstream began to subside. "G...gracias..." she whispered.

Steve's cell phone tweedled on the counter next to him. He looked over and saw a text message from Stacy.

"Hi Steve...I'm in the cabana...can you come?" the message stated.

[Geez]...Steve thought...[I'm gonna need to look into a stamina supplement or something!]

After Steve escorted the woozy, pregnant, married woman to the door, Maria tottered out to her car and started back to her husband and kids.

Ten minutes later, Steve was on his back on the cabana's futon, a naked Stacy impaled on top of him, gently undulating her hips and supporting herself on her hands, carefully placed on Steve's chest. His cock penetrating the girl as deep as it could go, Stacy lolled her head from side to side, murmuring "OOoooohhh...MMMMmmmm.."

"So...have you told your parents about the baby?" Steve asked her carefully.

"Mmmm-hmmm.." Stacy intoned. "They think it's Brad's...he'll support me..."

Minutes later, Steve felt himself erupting like a volcano, lurching his hips upwards, causing Stacy to bounce precariously on top of him. His hot seed gooshed deeply into the girl and coursed through her abdomen as she screamed, "AAAhhhhh..." feeling the boiling in her blood begin to be soothed.

[I'm really going to have to look into a stamina supplement], the exhausted Steve thought to himself.

End of Ch. 2

12