All Comments on 'Drug Makes her Addicted to Semen Ch. 05'

by SteveStillLooks

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
PangeriPangerialmost 6 years ago
Turnabout

Perhaps a turnaround of character? Seeing as they're all dependent on HIM, they have to accommodate Steve. Make him find his dominant side in between all this, or realise that that would make his life easiest, if he was in control instead of running around like a headless chicken. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

There are two top secret projects, Eldaria and Germany, so perhaps the Germany project is designed to make men much more virile to offset a decreasing fertility amongst German women?

Have Steve play Guinea Pig once again, which vastly increases his libido but of course also enhances his potency, leaving him to another dilemma. Does he spend the rest of his life cumming into test tubes, or knocking up women repeatedly?

LagondaLagondaalmost 6 years ago
First off: Love that story! Keep up writing.

First off: Love that story! Keep up writing.

Anyhow, how to proceed from here? Tricky one. He scored with 5 ladies now, so he got his fill. Obviously hes at his limits, so there are multiple ways to go from here:

-What if Taylor's father finds out? After all, its his medication, his study and he needs some reports. Would he be enraged? Would he try to punish our poor exhausted main-character? After all he might be relieved after hearing Taylor was about to reveil it all.

-How about one of the husbands finds out about it? None of them played their part in this.

-If our main-protagonist is exhausted, maybe the Doc has ways to help him or when finding out about his daughter comes up with an antidote?

-What if one of the ladies gives birth? Maybe the effect subsides after that?

Just some ideas I thought of, maybe it helps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really good.

Just wanted to say this is pretty good (title could use a bit of work though). As for the immidiate problem I think he's got to gt them all together and have then share for the long term I liked Anon's idea about project Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thought

Maybe a supplement to let female juices serve as a substitute? Or maybe they start to develop a tolerance and need their other holes filled. Or maybe tell the story of one of these women getting separated and caught out in heat and desperately trying to find cum that would satisfy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I think Charlotte should develop an experimental male enhancer that gives him unlimited cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Logical Conclusion

Each woman gets pregnant which results in their not needing his sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: Logical Conclusion

Maria is already pregnant and is still crazy horny if she can’t get it from Steve every few days. They’re not going to stop wanting his cum. That was the point of the drug. They will need to modify the drug for future use, but as to Steve, he’s fucked! At some point one of the girls is not going through get Steve to cum because he’s all fucked out. In desperate need, one will think about shoving a finger in his ass and milking him with a prostate massage. Once they figure that out. They will realize THEY are in control of Steve. Lock him up somewhere and use him to relieve the addiction. They really interesting part comes when Taylor fills them in on what’s really going on and they get a hold of the doc and Tatiana. Can they pressure them into doing something about the addiction or mitigate their need for Steve’s cum I o someone else’s cum.

JAFCritic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah he is very screwed

Unless the Docs can think of some way to at least speed up his sperm production he will tap out eventually with how much he has to fuck these women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Solution?

Well at the very least do more than one woman at a time, or almost the same thing portion out the cum. The reaction seems very strong. Give her a quarter as much and maybe only take 10 more minutes?

Good luck to them all.

zena99zena99almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Well, they need him a lot more than he needs them. So it seems to me as if Steve holds all the power here. Could he cum in one and then they share?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dr

Dr creates a drug that makes more cum side effect is growth of cock and balls. And they get the contract and give Steve a bonus so he can quit working and stay home fuck his harem. When he quits gets caught banging the bosses wife in front of the whole office and she moves in after getting thrown out. Also he needs to stop taking shit from the sluts and start making them beg

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story.

Well,I can think of two big long term options. Since the intent of the drug is to allow someone to enslave women for the purpose of impregnation, one unknown side effect could be that the addictive effects mellow out after the woman give birth of his first child. This act cements her as his, causing her to become more submissive to him. he can then call her at his leisure for sex and future impregnation. In the future, he would need to spread out any more women he might dose, if he can get more of the drug to test, and only add more once one or two have given birth. I would definitely recommend trying to get at least one more dose and submit Charlotte to his will. then she could make him as much as he needed, or even something to lessen the need of the women and better control things.

For the short term, right now situation. he's pretty fucked. If he has any more of the test tubes, he can use those temporarily. Or do multiple ladies at once and then give them all a load at the same time. As others have said, they need him more than he needs them, he needs to take a more dominant role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dilute it or get them addicted to someone else

start giving them cum diluted in milk so they can have a gallon of milk with a couple of loads to last them a week - doesn't completely sate the hunger but gives you more room to breath.

OR have him use a dose on one of the women again and have them get addicted to someone else, wiping their past addiction? Or do this and accidentally get them doubly addicted to him?

just keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just use the drug to re-program the married women (or some of them).

Just use the drug to re-program the married women (or some of them) back to their husbands. What husband would not want a wife addicted to them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let the story flow

Drug addicts especially those who use regularly like these women are will not really care as long as they get their fix. So have them all show up. Then have him explain the drug. Tell them about the advances The drug would do for dying tribes and this was to see if it worked. Make sure Keri's dumbass self know she injected herself so its not his fault. The Russian will be hard to sway. I personally love Harem endings bit in this case this will save the story.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 5 years ago
Love this story!!

A way to continue would be, that he tells the doctor about his fatigue and stamina problem. Then the doctor tells him that he was already working on the solution. Then calls him in to give him the shot that gives him a permanent increase in semen production, stamina and a unexpected side effect of penile growth and in ball size!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Orgy?!?!

Looks like he needs to get them all together and go for broke. One girl's creampie fix becomes another's "lunch" fix.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 5 years ago
I want more!!!

Please hurry with more! I have been waiting and waiting. More!!!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Addict

Charlotte and give incentive to come up with a Cure or a Longer lasting Drug. If not Disappear and give a few day's rest then Fill test tubes and send to each woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
go for charlotte

He should inject Charlotte to force her to develop an antidote...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
grand finale

You have dropped yourself into a huge array of possibilities. I mean if you're intent on ending it, the doctor could find an antidote and some test tubes he had stored could work for the impending crisis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Options that would have been intriguing

Quite good, and an interesting concept. I wonder what would have happened if he'd had a nice big male dog? That could have worked with his 2nd or 3rd addict.

Taylor should have been held off until her Father returned, hmmm?

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blackmail

Have all the girls meet up for a group sex and bribe them all and tell them if they need their fix they have to obey to his needs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As someone stated above, I really like the Secret German Project being more like an "Uber" man project. Increasing a man sperm production and increasing his physique. I don't like the idea of him whoring the women out or anything like that, but he should become more dominate, and threaten to cut several of them off unless they change their attitudes. For the short term have him remember he has some samples in the freezer and give those to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great series

great concept, well written, solid addition of new characters as the chapters progress.

I like the idea that Steve goes back to the Doc for help with 'supplements', which he provides, unknowing that it will be used to satisfy his own daughter.

Another idea could be the women desperately competing for his attention/seamen? As they all try to out-do each other to impress him.

Definitely have to get Charlotte hooked on the serum too (by accident or on purpose).

Please do a follow up/conclusion story. 5*

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
This Story

Deserves more Chapters. this is my Second post on this story. and it seems some one would need to help him with his Stamina.

flynndriderflynndriderabout 4 years ago

Tell everyone thats not there that he'll be home in an hour or 2 hours so he can recover

throbber369throbber369almost 4 years ago
Blue pills

He needs to get some of those blue pills and some herbals that induce sperm production.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please more

Please update this story while we’re under lockdown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More drugs

Give the women another dose of the drug and have them get addicted to their husbands. Except for the bosses wife use her to get promotions and further his career!

flynndflynndover 3 years ago

Need more of this. It'd be interesting to see how he deals with this. It'd be cool to see some of them get stockholm syndrome or something. Maybe the doctor wips up something to make him better able to handle all of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SUFFER

He is going to suffer for the wrong he has done to these women. They will get together and put him on a rotation and he will have to listen to whatever diatribe they vent upon him forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Made for sharing?

Great fun....how about getting the women together so they could share by licking each other? Smaller doses to help wean them off whilst Steve cooperates in producing the antidote.1FYyEy

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

You could have Steve tell every girl that if they want any thing then they have to get to his right now, including Charlotte.

Once EVERY girl arrives Stephen can say that they all née him and if any girl doesn’t want to help it work then they can leave for good. So now desperate and strung out girls will do anything. Steve tells the girls to sort it out and gets Tatiana the rich trophy wife to buy Steve a huge apartment or his, whatever appropriate for the area that has spare fuck foo S for each girl so they have their bed to be fucked in and leave clothes and perfume and other toiletries in so they can stop buy quickly and leave all put back together. Steve tells them that they have to keep their own rooms clean and bed tidy or he will just fuck them on sheets covered in dry crust cum stains.

Get Titania to give Steve a cash allowance so he can work less hours .

Maybe Charlotte and Taylor’s dad can invent a cum booster drug.

Taylor has to be put in her place since she brought it all on herself, so be tough amd tell her how it is.

The Asian wife of Erik has to be told that if she wasn’t snooping through his stuff then it would never have happened to her and she is lucky to get his cum and can leave at any time.

Stacy could decide to be Steve’s live in ‘house keeper’ at his new place and maybe his wife down the line.

If the new place that Tatania the trophy wife buys him is big enough the Steve can start a child care business to look after all his kids as they keep getting born. This would give the mothers a reason to visit EVERY day and get creampied. His baby business would be booming as they will get pregnant again as soon as they give birth.

So...

Charlotte develops sperm booster drug.

Girls are told about the others.

Girls sort out a roster or get kicked out.

Tatania somehow arranges to buy steve a huge place in the middle of everyone.

Steve opens a child care Center in the apartment underneath his new apartment. Or if it’s a house in the house next door.

Stacy moo s in permanently to help out

Girls all have a room to set up as their own.

Complaining girls are told to get with the program or fuck off as steve isn’t addicted to them.

There you go, flesh that out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A great story I look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Harem time

paulpineconepaulpineconeabout 3 years ago

Well he has the testubes right? Have one of the girls deliver them to all the others. Thereafter commission his favorite to do milking and distribution.

A more picturesque solution to the current situation: They realize they don't need a full load to soothe the need. Therefore as they converge, a humorous scene of reluctant cunt slurping, licking of misaimed spatter off of girl flesh, sharing of bj results mouth to mouth all while the soap opera of secrets revealed, bickers over equitable distribution, political alliances, sharing of best production practices like a show and tell, catty comparisons, and unionizing activity. Our hero is entirely furnature throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

[Well, what the fuck IS he going to do? I need your answers in the comments section below!! I hope you've enjoyed the series as much as I've enjoyed writing it!]

Okay, lets see. First of all, I believe you have a very good story here and you should continue it until it is finished.

Now, with that said, let me explain why I think this story is very good and how I think you should continue it.

Do you know what Deconstruction is as a literarly genre? I don't mean philisophically, but as a literary genre (like how Game of Thrones is a deconstruction on Fantasy literary tropes)

In a nutshell, Deconstruction takes a popular literary genre, puts it through the looking glass of the real world, and shows us why it just doesn't work like that. (For more information you can always read the Deconstruction entry on the TV Tropes webpage)

What you have here is a beautifully written deconstruction on the "Slave Harem Fantasy" erotic genre. In this type of stories, we see this guy that wants to get women to have sex with him. Using some mcguffin, aka a magic amulet, mental superpowers, or in your story's case, a new super drug, he manages to get not one but several women to want to have sex with him, regardless of their current mental state or life situation. The guy in question proceeds to have as much sex as he ever wanted, and the story usually ends in a way that shows him enjoying his self made slave harem of women to full satisfaction of both himself and his sex slaves.

You have decontructed almost all of this so far. Having women that want to have sex with you all the time is exaushting because no normal human male can have constant sex every waking hour of the day every day. The protagonist in your story is having so much sex, at so inconvenient times that is interfering with his regular life, and he is starting to see sex more as a chore than as a pleasurable activity. It is getting harder and harder for him to not just have sex with his slaves, but to live his life.

The women in these stories usually go into a sort of "slave bliss" where they fully embrace their new found sex addiction and take pleasure from it. In your story you show us that women who are being enslaved in some way to have sex with a man they have no feelings for are completely miserable, and either guilt ridden for having their bodies unwillingly make them cheat on their husband who they really love, or hate the guts of the protagonist for forcing them to have sex with him.

In the stories the women never actually question their new found "sluttiness" and fully embrace it, seeing it as if nothing is wrong or out of the ordinary. In your story the women are fully aware that there is something wrong with them, but since they don't fully understand what it is, they can't really do something about it. Those that do know what it is are even more miserable and hateful to the protagonist, and you even showed a "potential victim" threaten the portagonist's life if he ever tried to enslave her with the drug too.

I think, then, that you should absolutely continue your story on these lines of Deconstruction story telling. I already said how these types of stories usually end. So, what I think you should do is simply take this story to its "real life" Deconstruction conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Massive orgy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Completely agree with the post on Deconstruction. This is the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Women naturally get more horny when pregnant hormones her didn’t take that into account. So he needs to relax and stop scheduling sex. Let them meet each other, see who gets along when they want him they will work together for his sperm

avidreader123avidreader123over 2 years ago

Let them all meet each other as others suggested. Also, he needs to go back to the mad scientist and get either a drug to boost his own sexual ability and overall stamina, or a modifying drug to reduce the women's needs, or both. This is clearly the scientist's fault for designing a flawed drug, and he needs to step up. What happens when a guy with several brainwashed women dies? Do they go insane and commit suicide? They are all out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be interesting to see this story fast forward, 7 years or so the drugs worn off So Steve gets more of the same drug, or a modified one and starts all over again.. maybe Steve goes back and there an accident in the lab, the professor's assistant gets infected. Steve also has to re-inject the professor's daughter. to stop her reporting him..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do not agree with the comment or below who suggested “deconstruction.” In fact literary “deconstruction” is itself a boring trope and cliche. There is in fact no need to put a deconstructed (bad ending) on this modern pharmaceutical induced take on the classic “harem” story/fantasy. The fantasy is a great fantasy on the utterly valid harem theme. Classic harem theme stories of the past have a small downside themselves, notably the “bickering” or plotting wives/concubines. One does not need to destroy the fantasy by adding a bad ending. We are not here for moral lessons from people whose morals are old fashioned and require some kind of balance or “comeuppance.” Human male anatomy shows we are meant to have a small harem. Ancient dna studies show that is exactly how we evolved anyway, typically having three frames reproducing for every male who did. This allows nature to do more fitness testing by varying males since less males are needed to keep up a population groups reproductive and natural selection tempo. Ie pretty much every female should be reproducing and this does not require most men. Using their strength and wits men exclude other men (and that is a good thing). A healthy 40 year old male can inseminate women at least three times per day often more. That is copulating every other day with each woman in a group of five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Steve flees in desperation leaving his phone behind so they can't find him. He shelters himself a couple hours away to relax and recuperate for a week or two. At first Charlotte just observes curious what prolonged lack of contact with his sperm will do.

The addicted women grow more desperate and out of control and start seeking other men to get their fix. They get a bit of relief with a new guy, but it is barely fulfilling and only last a very short time. Worst yet, only sperm from a new partner has any effect. After that first quick fix it does not help. Frantic for any release the women subject themselves to gang bangs and having trains ran on them.

Fearing for the safety, especially after having to rescue each of them from various pimps and low end whore houses Charlotte wrangles the sperm starved women, both to protect them and observe more closely.

Dr Phelps finds Steve and reveals to him that they have developed a supplement to help with his sperm production. Increasing both the size of his loads and how often he can refire. It is also revealed that Phelps has had this supplement but was only giving it to his control subject. The doctor also says he has been aware of his daughter being addicted to Steve, video footage from the lab. Phelps commends Steve for his fast thinking, and even implies he arranged it.

The doc admits that he himself is the control subject and arranged for his daughter to be there with one of his addicts; his daughter's mother-in-law. He knew Steve was not planning on using the last dose and he was worried his daughter would be condemned to a sexless or at best bland sexlife of a marriage. Phelps knew Taylor was a nosy busybody dogooder and if Steve had not step up, he would have gladly use the excuse to get his own daughter hooked on his spunk instead. He reveals that his other addicts include the hot weather girl from a local TV station, the headmistress at a nearby all girls school, both the town's lesbian mayor and her wife, and of course his assistant Charlotte.

The doc explains his other project keeps her from realizing she is addicted. Charlotte just believes she is having an affair with her colleague because the sex is so great. The promise to use Charlotte to test what will happen if she get dosed again an imprinted on Steve convinces Steve to return.

FIN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't like. Steve should have had another co-worker help with Tatiana at least. He already knew 3 was too many after the accident. He could have arranged to have others populate the earth, or give the fun to friends. Other than that it was good; perhaps market it to newlyweds/husbands lacking/missing bedroom antics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story or Guy needs to go see the Dr.s and get some kind of supplement to keep him active or start saying no to the Girl's.

C_frommnC_frommnover 1 year ago

He should dose Charlotte to get her on Board and come up with something to help him out. Nothing like Motivation if she is sixth inline.

BDSMGromitBDSMGromit12 months ago

The power dynamics are all wrong. Steve has 5 women to fuck with 5 husbands / boyfriends that my find out, that increase the chances Steve will get killed by one of them in a jealous rage. Steve should stop being a wimp and take control. The women need Steve, not the other way around. Steve just has to withhold sex to make them do anything he wants.

1. Any woman he picks, he demands she divorce her husband / leave her boyfriend, they belong to Steve now.

2. He makes them get an abortion and her tubes tied, this eliminates the complication lots of kids.

3. They all move in with him, they work, he stays home and manages the finances.

4. If I was Steve, they all have Tramp Stamps, pierced tongues, tits, belly button and pussy.

5. Have to shave everyday, and laser treatments to remove all body hair.

6. Once hair free, have her pussy Mound tattooed, something like "Fuck me", or "Property of Steve".

7. Whore them out to make extra $ for Steve.

This should be heaven for Steve, not Hell. :)

8. Pick one to marry, this way Steve is covered by her health insurance.

9.

C_frommnC_frommn10 months ago

I still think Charlotte should be dosed and when she comes over to Dose her when she comes with Charlotte and have the other women there and explain that she is the one Responsible for them. They can hold her down until he Doses her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't be so nosy next time Taylor. See what happens when you get into other people's business? Dumb bitch.

But yeah someone already said he needs to take control. Without him they have no life. They would just suffer a horrible fate; an addict tormenting by a fix that won't ever come, and will be unable to focus on anything once it hits. He should lay down the fucking law, gather them all together, make them leave their SO's and consolidate all their resources. If they resist, threaten to cut them off. They'll cave fairly quickly. I would have liked to see this in future chapters but it appears this is the end. :( And yeah Charlotte needs to get brought aboard.

mfbridgesmfbridges27 days ago

Jesus, Taylor knew or should have known after a couple that he was going to have a problem keeping up with them. He needs to talk to the Doctor and start working on something to counter this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous