Drugged and Raped Ch. 02

Story Info
An investigation ensues.
4.1k words
4.26
90.1k
58

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers

He slowly drove down the block. What next, a motel or hotel, call someone for help or just go to the office and sleep on his couch? As he ruminated on what he should do he suddenly looked up in surprise. For some reason his subconscious decided to lead him to his neighbor's house. He was parked in their driveway.

Instantly he realized what his subconscious was trying to do. Mark and Terri Jenkins were cops. Both were detectives on the local police force and had always been good friends since the Endo's had moved in. He got out of the car and approached their front door. It was now about 2 in the morning. He had to approach carefully as he knew they were armed at all times and would be very suspicious of someone knocking at their door at this late hour.

He climbed the steps to their front porch and rang the doorbell. He then stepped back and stood at the edge of the porch.

A few minutes later and the porch light came on. A small speaker that Chuck had never noticed before above the doorbell button came alive and Mark was asking what he needed. Chuck figured that the system had a camera on it so that the Jenkins could investigate interlopers before placing themselves in direct harm.

"Mark, this is Chuck Endo from down the street. Look, something bad happened to me tonight and I need your help. I know it's late but it can't really wait until morning. Please help me. I need your guidance and your friendship right now."

With that the front door opened and Mark asked Chuck to come in. He was wearing a set of silk boxers and a wife beater, probably his normal night wear. It covers but lets a person move. Inside Chuck found Terri holding a 9 mm at the ready in case her husband needed backup. She was wearing a robe that was pulled tight and tied off. He had no idea what her normal sleep wear was like.

Mark had Chuck sit on the couch and the couple provided him with a glass of water. Chuck thanked them and then started to tell them everything that he could remember about the evening and the happenings that had occurred.

To say that Mark and Terri were at first skeptical and then flummoxed by the account of Bev's behavior would be a colossal understatement. They had held the Endo's in high esteem and since they had no children of their own, considered Jeff and Jon to be like nephews at the least and surrogate sons at the most.

Chuck then pulled out Bev's cell phone and showed them the pictures and video. It was very damning. Chuck ended his rendition of events with the question? "What do you think I should do? I know I can't trust her anymore. For God's sake, she drugged me, then conspired to make me look guilty of rape, and then raped me. What will she do to me the next time she thinks I might interfere with her plans?"

Mark nodded his head and indicated that he needed to talk to Terri alone for a moment. They left the room and all Chuck could hear was a low murmur as they discussed what could be done.

Finally they came back into the room. Terri had a couple of questions for Chuck. "Chuck, tell me what you ultimately want to have done to Bev. Do you want us to start an official police investigation into your rape and work toward prosecuting her? Are you prepared for the media circus that would surround the accusation of a husband against his wife? Your children would probably suffer the most if you do go that route."

Chuck shook his head. "I don't really know what I want specifically except that Bev does not profit from this and that I am not branded a rapist. She threatened to go to the cops but I think she doesn't want that either. I believe she wants to control me somehow by blackmailing me into submission."

Mark then suggested a different course. "Look, you have all the evidence you need right now to sink most of her plans. If you just go for a divorce she gets half of everything and the kids. She could poison them against you at the least and deny you access at the most. Why don't Terri and I go to your house right now, tonight and catch them in flagrante delecto. We can act as though we are investigating your rape and see if we can scare them both into confessing. At the same time I would like you to check into the nearest emergency department for a rape examination. It's unusual for a male to ask for one but not that unusual considering the gay population in our city and the lack of restraint some men feel."

He leaned back. "If nothing else it will keep her from going to the police and crying rape against you if you have already gone to the police and complied with our requests. You will be taking the lead away from her."

Chuck really didn't want anyone else to know what had happened to him tonight but if somehow it could be proven what drugs had been given to him he would have the upper hand for a while. He nodded his agreement.

Mark then asked Chuck to send all of the pictures and the video to his phone and work email address. Chuck did so and also sent them to his phone. He then gave Bev's phone back to Mark. Mark smiled and let him know that they would be trying to put it back into the bedroom just in case Bev didn't notice that it was missing.

Chuck got up and went to leave. Terri had already disappeared into their bedroom to get dressed. Mark showed Chuck out. Before he let Chuck get to the car he had him stop for a moment.

"Look, Chuck, we don't make a big deal of this but Terri and I aren't just hard nosed cops. We also investigate rapes here in town and for a few small communities around here. Terri is very good at getting people to confess. I think that when we interrogate Bev and Darcy that Terri will be able to get a lot out of them. We will find out some answers for you, you can rest assured."

He paused for a second to let this new information sink in. "Here is my card. When you get to the hospital and they ask about reporting the incident to the police show them this card and tell them that I will be there soon to take your full report and question the staff at that time. This will keep the whole incident private until you decide what the best course of action is. Is that okay?"

Chuck nodded his head. He was placing a lot of trust in his neighbors. He didn't know how much information about tonight was going to get out since they were cops but it seemed that they were going to try and keep the whole incident on the down low.

Mark then asked Chuck for his house key. "I don't quite know if this is completely legal but I want you to sign a piece of paper allowing us to enter and examine your premises for any sign of illegal activity. This way we don't have to get a search warrant and we don't have to alert your wife and her lover by ringing the door bell. We should be able to catch them in bed."

Chuck agreed and quickly wrote out a statement allowing Mark and Terri access to his house and the reason why. After he signed it Mark asked for one more thing. He had a piece of paper that resembled litmus paper. "Please bite down on the folded edge of this. If we find the bite marks on Darcy we can quickly compare and take pictures of the them to prove that you didn't make the marks. No matter what the video showed this would be admissible even if her lawyer could squash the video by declaring that it was illegally obtained."

Chuck nodded again and then bit down on the paper as directed and kept it in his mouth so some saliva would also be transmitted to the paper. After he gave the paper back to Mark he had another thought. "Can you find out what happened to my boys? Usually when there is a lot of noise they wake up but tonight they didn't wake when Darcy was crying out or when Bev started in on me. I am concerned that she drugged them too. I don't think she is even capable of rational thought tonight."

Mark looked even sadder with the thought that Bev could have harmed her sons doing this dastardly deed tonight. He nodded. "Yes, we will check them out too. I sincerely hope they are not in the house. If they are we might have to prosecute her for endangerment. Committing a crime with them in the house is not good and it could give you leverage if you divorce and want custody."

He ushered Chuck out to his car. "Do you feel you can safely drive?" Chuck nodded his assent. "Okay, get to the nearest ER before more of the drugs are out of your system. Call me when you can. We may be bringing the boys in for testing also."

Chuck was now even more depressed at the failure of his relationship with Bev. Earlier in the evening he was on top of the world. His invention was destined to change the automotive world and he would have the time to do everything he wanted with his family. Now he didn't even know if he had a family.

At the ER he had some trouble checking in as the receptionist didn't want to put down "possible rape" as the reason for his visit. Chuck had to finally threaten to call Mark and have him come in before he was summoned into the ER proper. Thank goodness it was a quiet night. He was soon telling his story to the nurse. At first she didn't seem to believe him until he told her that he had already gotten the police involved and they were searching his house and interviewing his wife and her girlfriend at that moment. She then left to get the physician.

After about 10 minutes the physician came in and also examined Chuck. He didn't laugh at Chuck but at first didn't seem to believe his story until he described the feeling of not being able to move a muscle but be aware of everything around him. Immediately a person came in and took a large amount of blood from Chuck. He also had to give a urine sample. After that came the physical exam. Chuck got a new respect for women who went through the hell of a rape exam. His pubic hair, chest hair, and a few of his remaining hairs were plucked out. His pubic hair was combed and any stray hairs were collected.

Then the doctor made him turn over on the exam table for the rectal exam. The doctor noted to Chuck that he could see where his rectum had torn and that there was a little blood in the rectal opening.

After he was done he prescribed an ointment for the pain he had or would be having. He was informed that the blood was being sent to a large laboratory for testing as the drug he thought had been drugged with was not a typical date rape drug so the larger lab was used to check for more than the usual medications.

By the time that the whole exam was completed Chuck realized that the drugs had kept his pain level down. He was going to be thankful for the ointment and the prescription for a mild pain killer as his rectum was starting to make him squirm in the bed. Soon the ointment arrived and Chuck had to suffer the additional ignominy of having the female nurse put the ointment on his bruised and battered rectum. She at least tried to be gentle after hearing what had transpired at his house. She left him with the comment that she hoped that this didn't make him suspect all women of heinous acts.

Just as they were ready to release him Mark and Terri arrived. They asked for permission to use the consult room so that the exam room would be available to the staff again and ushered Chuck to the nicely appointed room with soft chairs. His rectum was thankful but Chuck kept that information to himself.

Mark started the conversation by informing Chuck that his boys were not in the house. Apparently Bev had Darcy take the boys to Bev's parents after they had left for the restaurant. She had told the pair that she didn't want them to see what she was planning to do to their daddy.

Chuck snorted. "Well, at least she had some thought and feeling for someone. Too bad she hated me so much that she pulled this shit."

Terri interjected that when they got to that point Bev had insisted that she still loved Chuck and didn't want him injured permanently. Chuck snorted his disgust again.

Mark took over and started to describe how their investigation went down. Using Chuck's key they had made entry without the lovebirds hearing anything. They had actually entered the bedroom where Bev had retied Darcy and was making love to her while restrained. Mark noted that they had great pictures and video of the entire encounter with Bev and her new sweetheart.

Terri took over the commentary. "To say we surprised your wife and her little lover would be the understatement of the year. She was completely surprised. I don't think she actually had a thought about what could or would happen after her rape of you. I got the impression that she felt she had cowed you and you would be looking for a hole to curl up in and lick your wounds and then would come crawling back to her begging for her forgiveness."

Terri shook her head. "When we announced to her that we were in your bedroom in an official capacity she almost started crying. Then when Mark told her that we were investigating the assault and rape of you she blubbered that you had assaulted Darcy. I think Mark almost burst a gut trying to not laugh in her face. After all she had Darcy tied down on the bed while trying to make out that you had assaulted the poor thing. Hell, the vial of drug that she used on you was still sitting on the bedside table." She had Mark show the offending vial now in an evidence bag. "We will pull fingerprints from this and it will help your case immensely. Also, since it is unlabeled we will test to see exactly what it is."

Mark interjected a comment. "She then tried to untie Darcy while then insisting that we leave the room. I got great pleasure from telling her that we had written permission from the owner of the house to completely search the house. I then told her to get a lawyer quickly if she felt we were violating her rights. There was some comment from the two that they didn't want to get anyone else involved but I told her that she might not have any choice. I then handed her the phone that you gave me. She shut up for a moment to digest the fact that we had the video and pictures of your rape."

He paused to take a sip of the coffee he was carrying. "That was when Darcy started to cry. She blubbered that she never wanted you to be hurt as you were a nice man. She even yelled at Bev to let her up. I took a couple of pictures of her tied down to the bed before we let Bev release her. After she was loose I made her stay flat on the bed as I took pictures of the bruises and bite marks."

"Bev had recovered enough to start to point them out as evidence of your attack but then shut up again when I compared the paper with your bite mark and it showed without a doubt that the marks couldn't have been made by your larger mouth. The comparison pictures will be proof positive of her perfidy."

He took another sip of his coffee. "Darcy was getting angry at her by this time. She is a pretty thing but I don't' think she is an exhibitionist. She forced herself to remain still while I took the pictures but then covered herself with the sheet and sat up. She laid out her version of the whole debacle. Apparently Bev had seduced her right after her eighteenth birthday and has been having an affair with her every time you were gone for a few hours. Darcy would sneak over to your house and they would quickly make love hoping you didn't come home too soon. They were becoming frustrated by their inability to hook up for a longer period of time. Bev really wanted to have Darcy in bed with her for a whole night at a time so they could 'properly make love' as they put it."

Chuck nodded his understanding. "I was clueless. Bev and I haven't made love as often recently but with the negotiations for my patent I was constantly tired and, at the same time, too wound up to think about sex. She never seemed to have lost any feeling for me. I guess I am too naïve and she is too good an actress for me to have foreseen any of this."

Mark picked up on his statement. "Bev made some kind of comment about an invention. It seems to be the catalyst for this whole debacle. What is it?"

Chuck explained his invention and how it would revolutionize the auto industry. He also mentioned a figure that had been bandied about concerning the value of his invention. Mark and Terri were impressed. Chuck ended his explanation with an imperative comment. "I was willing to give her anything she desired until tonight. Now I will spend any amount to make sure she suffers for what I have done." When it looked like Mark and Terri were going to ask what he planned he put his hand up.

"Nothing illegal or physical will be done, but I won't let her profit from this whole thing. She will be living on the street before she gets to see a dime. My attorney is very good at his job, that's why I chose him. "

Mark nodded and continued. "It seems that Bev is so into Darcy and wants Darcy to be fully monogamous that she planned this event to make sure you gave her the lion's share of the money. She actually stated she didn't want to divorce you, just control you. With this whole thing hanging over your head she felt she could dictate your life from now on."

"Yeah, she made some kind of comment to Darcy when I was helpless about how she wouldn't put up with it if Darcy did more with my cock than just touch it. I think Darcy is actually very open to sexual experience and was a little frustrated that she couldn't taste my cock or get a chance to ride it. Bev also made comments about how she wouldn't share Darcy with any man and wanted her to be exclusive. Kind of hypocritical thinking when she was still willing to use my cock." Chuck just sat there and shook his head in disbelief about how little he could read his wife of 15 years.

He raised his head again. "Where do we go from here? What do you believe my options are?"

Terri replied this time. "We have enough to open a case for kidnapping, false imprisonment, and rape if that is what you want to do. I personally foresee it destroy you, Bev, Darcy, and the boys if you go down that path. Luckily when you stopped at our house instead of calling the police this whole event can be kept private if you like. We have all of the evidence needed but have no official complaint."

She paused so Chuck to assimilate this information. "This whole event may not keep a radical judge from giving her custody of the boys in a divorce hearing. The fact she kept them away while this was going on will make a judge sympathetic and may even get her outrageous child support because of the financial windfall you are experiencing. She may even get limited visitation if she can then prove that the whole ordeal made you do something stupid and make the judge believe you are unhinged in some way. Weirder things have happened in civil court."

Chuck let this also sink in. Would Bev win? He knew he needed some sleep, make that rest without thinking about his wife's betrayal. He also needed to talk to his attorney and needed to talk to him without delay. Maybe Bev jumped the gun a little. There had been no final signing of a contract and no money had changed hands. Nothing right now showed up where she or the IRS could get their fingers on it. He would have to check on his options.

"I guess nothing is gained or lost if I take a couple of days and consider my options. I need to get some rest and then start to plan. Please keep all of the evidence until I decide. I do hope that nothing will get out onto the internet. It would complicate everything all over again."

Terri patted his hands. "Rest assured that we will keep everything quiet until necessary to proceed. Mark deleted Bev's files and even reset the phone. She will have to reenter every phone number and lost even the most innocent of pictures. She also let him have access to her cloud account and he made sure none of the damning evidence had been saved there. Since we handle evidence all of the time we will make sure that nothing can get out. Even the results of your ER visit will be kept confidential. You might consider paying cash for this ER visit so that your insurance company doesn't know about it."

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers
12