Drugged and Raped Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck agreed and then got up. "I have to check out of here. Thank you for everything you did for me tonight. I may have to make a donation to your pension fund in your name. Someone should get a little benefit out of this whole fiasco."

Of course both Mark and Terri made the obligatory remarks that they were just doing their jobs but secretly they were pleased to help their neighbor. On the way home they agreed to keep a close eye on Bev and try to circumvent any strange behavior that she might exhibit in the days to come. They still had a hard time believing that Bev could do something so calculated and damaging to someone she professed to love.

Chuck went through the process of checking out. He took Terri's advice and made arrangements to have the bill paid through his credit card. Thank God it had a large balance available, he felt he would need it in the coming days.

From there he went to a local hotel and rented a room for the night. It was not too far from his work and he could even walk it if necessary. On second thought the walking was necessary. He needed to lose some weight. Bev had kept her figure with a lot of hard work. Maybe his "Daddy body" was one of the reasons for this whole pile of crap that was falling on him. He might not be able to fix his thinning and graying hair but he could lose some weight. If he was in need of further accommodations he could rent a suite and charge it against his earnings from the invention.

While trying to decide what to do tomorrow, Saturday, he fell asleep. His tortured mind and body were finally at peace for a while.

12