Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason licked his tongue along her clitoris. Her body shuddered against him, and she emitted a little squeal.

"That's it, baby... get it..." Priya said.

"Oh, I'ma get it alright," Jason purred to her pussy, flicking his tongue against Priya's clit in the process.

That set her off. She bucked her hips sharply, and charged her pussy into his face so hard that she forced his head back against the wall.

"Uh!" Priya said. Then, she backed off. "Oh, honey, I'm sorry!" she said. "But you deserved that. You almost made me come!"

Briefly free to speak, Jason said, "Isn't that the point?"

"You bet your ass it is," Priya said, "but I can make myself just come. I want to come with you. You make me come so lovely. And for that that..."

Still standing above him on the bed, Priya commenced to taking her jeans all the way off. It was a little awkward, and Jason smiled watching her do it. When she finished, she tossed the blue jeans onto the floor.

"I can't be worried about hurting your pretty little head while I ride your fucking face," she said.

Knowing what was coming next, hell yearning for it, Jason scooched down the bed so that he was completely horizontal. He ran his hands along her calves, feeling the tense muscles underneath, and then upward to the softer, more abundant flesh of her thighs.

"Bring that juicy bitch down here, then," Jason said, "and try not to suffocate me this time."

Priya grinned wickedly, and knelt down onto his chest. Her deliciously wet pussy hovered right in front of his face, looking lip-smacking delicious.

"Shut up and love it," she said.

Priya put her hands against the wall to brace herself, and gave her pussy over to Jason's compliant mouth. She didn't hold back either. Arranged so, there was nothing to stop her from full-on fucking his face. She grunted and groaned, taking full advantage of this position, quickly losing herself in ecstasy.

Jason was down with the program, working along with her towards their shared goal, breathed when he could, while furiously kissing with his lips and licking with his tongue every inch of Priya's flesh that he came in contact with. He placed his hands on what he liked to call his "perfect spot", that devilishly transient area between waist and the upper slopes of her hips. Jason knew that Priya liked the feel of his hands there, feeling her man steadying himself, prepping himself to become the focus of her ardorous onslaught.

"Don't go easy on me, baby," Jason said, continuing his muffled conversation with her pussy. "Go hard... go real hard..."

Priya couldn't understand the words, but she got the message anyway, loving the feel of it. "So good, honey..." she moaned. "M'gonna come so lovely... a lovely come..."

"S'all I want," Jason muffled. Then Priya surprised him. She reached back with one hand, and unzipped his fly.

"He's so hard," Priya said with a sigh, "your big boy is so hard." Deft fingers freed his throbbing cock, and then wrapped around that pulsing member.

With equal fervor, she smothered Jason's mouth and face with her sodden pussy, while stroking Jason's shaft with her hand.

"I'm gonna make you come, baby," Priya said. "Make you come with my hand. With just my fucking hand. You want that? You want me to jack you off, honey?"

"mmmmph!" Jason grunted excitedly, into her pussy of course.

Priya's handjobs were fantastic. Better than most of the actual sex he'd had, if he was being honest. She'd started off excellent, but as time went on, she really took the time to get to know what he liked, to the point where she had an almost sixth sense for him. How to build him up just right, what would get him off immediately, how to prolong his orgasm ... total dick control. That mastery had conjured from him load after generous load of Jason's seed. In the past he'd pumped his spunk onto her hands, coated her thighs, frosted her dark, round ass, and once, although she wasn't too keen on it, blasted jizz all over her face.

But his biggest, most satisfying loads were reserved for Priya's immense, caramel breasts. And she knew it, too. The combination of feeling both of her hands stroking his precum-slickened cock, while at the same time clutching her warm, pillowy boobs in his hands always made him come extra hard, an orgasms so intense and satisfying that he always felt on the verge of passing out. The only reason he didn't is because then he'd miss the aftermath of his orgasm: Priya's gigantic tits, generously glazed, and dripping with his semen. She'd rub them together, spreading his cum all over, and then, hefting her boobs to her pretty lips, lick them clean for Jason to see. Sometimes that got him so aroused, she had to jerk him off again, earning her second helping of man-sauce for her boobs.

So, hell yeah he wanted a handjob.

Priya was giving Jason excellent dick service. Now stroking all along his member, now squeezing his shaft, now giving an extra tug on his frenulum, now cupping his balls in the palm of her hand. She made it into an adventure, keeping him right on the edge for as long as he could stand it.

In return Jason gave Priya a pussy-licking that was both loving and merciless. He didn't spare any part of her, letting his tongue and lips and chin roam all over, from the furry lawn of her mound above, down to her perineum below, and making sure all points in between got plenty of lusty, lickety love.

Priya was made little "huh!" sounds, almost like she was laughing in slow-motion. Her pussy juices flowed freely, running down into his mouth and over his chin.

"So close, baby..." Priya moaned. "You're so close...I can feel it..."

Jason hadn't been, not really, until she said it. Now that she had, he could feel his muscles tensing, his nutsack tightening, his body bracing for what was sure to be a big one.

The best part was that he could feel Priya doing the same. Her belly became very taut, and her thighs trembled constantly.

"Come for me, baby," Priya said. "Make a big come on your honey..."

One more magnificent stroke of Priya's skilled hand was all it took. Jason ejaculated hard, cum shooting forth from the tip of his cock. He spurted forcefully, but due to their positioning, had no idea where that load landed.

After that first big blast, Jason come a few more times, this time with the spooge drooling down along Priya's hand. She continued to jerk Jason's dick in her gooey grasp, the warm slickeriness coaxing every last drop from him.

"So good..." Jason moaned ecstatically into Priya's pussy. "So fucking good..."

And then it was Priya's turn. She'd been holding back while Jason came, right on the edge, but feeling his hard member spasming in her hand, and then Jason's effusive moaning into her cunt, threw her right over the cliff.

With a chorus of high-pitched squeals, Priya bucked her pelvis all over Jason's face, up and down, left and right, covering him from the bridge of his nose down to his lower jaw. Her slippery pussy seemed eager to devour him. Hot juices dripped past his ears, and Jason felt her engorged clitoris making the rounds of his features, like a blind person committing facial features to memory.

All the while, Priya's held Jason's dick in her palm, grasping it tightly with her ordinarily delicate fingers. Whether she was holding on for dear life or merely using it as a convenient handle, Jason didn't care. She wanted his dick, and Jason wanted her to keep wanting it. She coaxed yet another load of spunk out of him, and this he heard splat satisfyingly onto her ass.

During her orgasmic frenzy, Priya moaned repeatedly, "Oh honey... oh honey... oh honey..." But when she really got going like this, her latent Punjabi accent emerged, and the words came out more like "Ohani... Ohani... Ohani..."

Now, as a thoughtful, mostly woke millennial, Jason knew that getting turned on by this was more than a little bit culturally insensitive, what with the history of colonialism and stereotyping and all that stuff. But as the dude eating the pussy of his hot Indian girlfriend, while she jerked multiple orgasms from his raging hard-on, the lizard brain that was in charge right now didn't give a good god damn, and savored the sound of Priya losing her fucking mind.

Priya eventually slowed up. Her trembling stopped, and her shallow breathing gradually deepened into sighs. Still kneeling over his chest, she at last relented, backing her pelvis away from Jason's face.

Now able to see again, Jason blinked, and gave his jaw a few test-flexes, just to make sure everything was still in working order. Even so he was already missing the warm hug of Priya's thighs around his face.

Priya moaned a pleased little "mmmm". She'd released his dick, and was examining the seminal goo that remained on her hand.

"Ew," Priya said with a mocking little grin. "Boys are so gross."

"You're one to talk," Jason said. "Have you seen my face lately? I'm gonna be tasting pussy for days."

"You know you love it, pussyface," Priya said. "Besides, you deserve it after the mess you made."

"I don't think that," Jason said, nodding his head at Priya's hand, "compares to this." He pointed at his glistening face.

"Oh, this?" Priya said. She gave her index finger a long sensual lick, cleaning the jizz from it with her tongue. The effect was not lost on Jason.

"Tip of the iceberg, honey," Priya said. "Check this out."

Priya lifted her leg off of him and spun around on the bed. Jason was now looking at the back of her t-shirt. And the back of her shirt looked like someone had snuck up behind her with a bucket of cum. This wasn't a few stripes or patches, but rather a big moist splurgy mess, from the nape of her neck, all the way down the 82-83 tour dates, to the hem an inch or so above her ass crack.

"Holy shit," Jason said. "I did that?"

"Yes you did," Priya said. "So I think you deserve that pussyface, pussyface."

"Worth every drop," Jason said with a satisfied sigh, and leaned back on the bed.

Jason expected Priya to join him for some post-orgasm snuggling. Instead, she got a sly little look on her face.

"Too bad, though," Priya said. "I had a little surprise for you."

"Oh, yeah?" Jason said, raising a curious eyebrow. "What kinda surprise?"

Priya shrugged nonchalantly. "You probably wouldn't be interested now," she said. "Maybe tomorrow, or next week or whenever." The minxy smile was still there, though, and that intrigued Jason all the more.

"Don't pull that coy shit with me," Jason said. "Pussyface demands an answer."

"Okay," Priya said. "I'm gonna have to get out of this wet thing eventually anyway..."

Without another word, Priya hopped off the bed and exited the room, closing the door behind her. Jason heard her go into the bathroom, and then close that door too.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes, during which Jason's thoughts alternated between an eye-rolling "my girlfriend is such a goofball", a mildly-curious "do all guys cum that much?", and a gleeful "omigodmoresexomigodmoresex".

The bedroom door opened, and Priya entered, still wearing the soiled Maiden shirt.

"Ta-da!" Priya said. "Whaddaya think?"

Jason screwed his face up into a smirk. "I think you forgot to change," he said. "But I've got a spare Muse shirt around here if you need it."

Priya stuck her tongue out at him. "Never!" she said, and then narrowed her eyes at him, like he was prey and she was about to pounce.

"Besides," Priya said, "I didn't change because I wanted to see your face when I do this." Priya lifted the hem of her shirt up.

Jason loved this part; it always seemed to go in slow motion for him. First her dark brown belly was exposed, revealing her cute little innie of a navel. Then there was a hint of her lowest rib, just barely making a dent in the flesh of her abdomen, a mere a speedbump before the epic reveal of...

Priya's boobs were very big, the largest breasts he'd ever seen, let alone had the privilege of touching. Breasts whose cup size demanded their own VIP section of the alphabet. The most expansive of sports bras struggled to cover them, much less control even their subtlest gyrations. Priya's bras were in the G or H range, although she felt most comfortable in an H. "G for 'good'," she'd said, "and H for 'happy'."

The brassiere she was wearing now was ... not that. Not anywhere close to "happy".

The bra she had been hiding under her Maiden t-shirt was made for a much less busty woman. The kind of woman who could, if she wanted, walk out of the house without a bra on, or not, who cares. It was a lacy, delicate-looking number, salmon-colored, with a cup size that couldn't have been above a C. The band encircling Priya's chest seemed to fit, but the cups hardly cupped her boobs at all, becoming little more than peach-colored pasties above the wide, dusky brown areolae beneath.

"Priya," gasped an awed Jason. "Holy mother of god..."

"I know, right?" Priya said. "There's like, almost no support. It's why I had to change into it, otherwise I'd have been falling out all night."

Priya lifted the wet shirt the rest of the way off, tossed it on the floor, and gave her torso a little shake. And as she'd predicted, her boobs jostled around so much that one of her perky nubbins of a nipple popped free.

"Oops!" Priya said, quickly adjusting the cup to cover her exposed nipple, and then placing her hands over her breasts to halt their undulations.

"See what I mean?" she said. "This bra just doesn't work for me. Does it work for you?"

Jason was so dumbstruck he couldn't speak. He sat bolt upright without even realizing it, his eyes locked onto Priya's torso. He was enthralled by the sight of the shoulder straps, the way they strained to hold the cups in place, and looking like they might snap at any second. Enraptured by the lightly padded cups against Priya's vast dark expanse of titflesh, those cups that could in no way conceal the insistent nipples beneath. And especially entranced by the excessive bulges of breast flesh that overflowed from those peach-colored cups, both above and below, so enticingly soft, so invitingly plush, practically begging for something hard to...

Jason's felt his dick thump heavily against his thigh. It throbbed there for a few seconds, and Priya gazed down at his penis with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Well, look at that," she said. "I guess it works pretty well after all."

"Jesus, Priya," Jason said, finally finding his voice again. "What on god's green earth possessed you to buy that thing?"

"Oh, you know," Priya said breezily. "I was out shopping."

She repositioned herself, moving to kneel between Jason's legs.

"I passed by the ladies' aisle," Priya continued, "and I saw this bin full of bras. The kind that I could never wear. You know, because my boobs are so big."

She gave her big tits a firm squeeze, pressing the tips of her fingers into her skin, but making sure that Jason still had a good view of the satiny cups of the bra. Jason's dick was throbbing, bouncing up and down at the display.

Priya said, "I picked up this one and I thought, poor little devil. Destined to never know how it feels to have all this boob pressed into it. To never know the caress of big, soft boobs like mine. Such heavy breasts, pushing and stroking against it, working so hard to contain them, until it couldn't take it anymore. Trying like crazy to keep it together ... and then POP!!"

Having lifted her boobs up, squeezing them almost up to her chin, she abruptly let them drop. They surely would have broken out of the inadequate bra, had she not deftly caught them again, producing a few seconds of mighty ripples along her prominent juggscape.

"I felt so sorry for the poor thing, I had to buy it," Priya said. "Just to give it the thrill of its life."

Jason's throbbing dick was now leaking, oozing out a line of precum that drizzled down his shaft.

"Be a shame if you hadn't, baby," Jason said. "Damn, you're like a goddamn saint."

"And it was cheap, too," Priya said, continuing to caress her tits. "So very cheap. Here, feel the material."

Jason reached out to join Priya's hands in massaging her breasts. The cloth of the little bra was in no way designed to support the heft of such prodigious mammaries. He could feel the fabric straining under the weighty onslaught of several pounds of rippling titflesh.

Priya tilted head back and sighed, savoring Jason's touch, reveling in his adoration of her.

"Can't you feel it?" Priya said. "I've made it so happy."

Kneading Priya's giant juggs through the flimsy undergarment had caused Jason's erection to become profoundly turgid. It throbbed lustily, jutting vertically from his groin, poised for furious action.

"I don't know how much more happiness this thing can handle, baby," Jason murmured. "One ride on your big brown beauties might be all it can take."

"My thoughts exactly," Priya said. "So how about it? Will you help me?"

Then Priya lowered her barely-constrained breasts into his lap. His cock, lubed from precum, slipped gently into her cleavage from underneath.

"Help me send it off with a big ... bang...?"

Jason was by no means inexperienced with Priya's breasts. He'd massaged lotion into them. He'd groped them and bounced them in his hands. He'd mashed her lovely boobs into his face while licking and biting her nipples. He'd eagerly rubbed his stiff cock all over them, thrilling at the touch of her mammaries on his rigid penis in a way that was unexpectedly erotic, without questioning why.

And he'd unloaded scores of times onto Priya's expansive chest, busting his sloppy nut onto her huge, perfect breasts. In the six months they'd been together, he'd unloaded onto her stupendulous tits over and over again, and it had never been anything less than scrumptiously sexy. Priya's loving, attentive handjobs and supremely satisfying oral skills gave him more pleasure than any man could hope for, but Jason always came the hardest when he knew he was about to spooge his gooey, snow-capped icing onto her chocolatey twin peaks.

What he experienced now though was on a completely different level. Jason's dick was completely surrounded, trapped within the soft, warm confines of Priya's cleavage. The small amount of lubrication afforded by the precum drizzling from the tip of his dick created an almost magical balance of hot, slippery friction.

The sensation was incredible, incomparable, unlike anything Jason had ever felt before.

"Oh my god," Jason breathed. "That's amazing..."

"Mmmmm, yes..." Priya said. "You're so hard, honey... throbbing so hard... between my boobs..."

Priya swayed her torso back and forth, ever so gently. She had to be careful, since too much motion might cause the skimpy, remaindered bra to snap. But the slender peach-colored garment, such a marked contrast to the creamy brown of Priya's enormous breasts, somehow held, gently hugging his pulsing dick in her cleavage and spreading his seminal lubricant around inside as she did so.

"I love it, baby," Jason said, already feeling an orgasm building inside him. "My god, I love it so much..."

Priya gave him a saucy smile. "I knew you would," she said. "You obsess over my boobs. You can't keep your eyes off them, can't keep your hands away from them, and you come ... so hard ... all over my big boobs. I don't know why I never thought of this before."

Jason didn't know either. He'd dated other girls with big tits in the past, and it had somehow never occurred to him to do what he and Priya were doing now. And while none of the other girls had been endowed with breasts as large as Priya's immense juggs, there had been a few whose bosoms were ample enough. And yet, only now did something seem to click into place, and it all made sense.