Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Jason, sex, in all its forms, had been great. Blowjobs were thrilling, handjobs were always welcome, the occasional footjob was a weird but welcome treat, and anal was definitely worth the effort. And pussy ... hell, who could say no to plunging your dick into hot, wet pussy from a woman who was as into it as you are?

But this ... this sensation ... the feeling of having his penis sliding deliciously between a pair of big, heavy knockers ... this was something Jason hadn't known he'd wanted, but now that he knew, he wanted it more than anything he'd ever wanted before.

"Fucking your boobs, Priya..." Jason breathed. "I'm fucking your big, beautiful boobs..."

"Aww, you really think they're beautiful?" Priya said. "I've always thought they were too big."

To emphasize her point, she brought her hands up to cup her tits from underneath, and gave them a gentle squeeze. Even this motion caused her tits to billow out even further from the confines of the struggling brassiere, while at the same time pressing her softness more intensely along Jason's thrumming shaft.

"Uhhh!" Jason said. "No ... perfect, baby. You have ... most perfect, most big breasts in ... whole world..."

"So you like it, then," Priya said. She pressed hands inward a little harder with her hands, just enough to give her tits a firm grip on Jason's dick, and began slowly stroking him within her cleavage. "You like sliding your big fat cock between my boobs?"

Priya talking dirty always got Jason hot, but hearing her describe what they were doing now was waaay hotter.

"Fuck yeah, Priya," Jason gasped out. "Your big tits hugging my dick... fucking amazing..."

"Do it, honey," Priya said. "Squeeze them." She reached for Jason's hands, and placed them on the sides of her breasts. "Very, very hard."

Jason did, and Priya caught her breath, letting it out in a long sigh.

"They're yours, honey," Priya whispered breathlessly. "Pleasure yourself."

Jason clutched Priya's overflowing juggs firmly around his hard cock. Her cleavage was a tight, slippery sheath for his excitedly pulsing prick.

"So hot..." Priya said. "Now, give it to them, honey. Give my boobs... a good... hard... fuck!"

At this exhortation, Jason's lust spiked, and he began really titfucking Priya. He squeezed her breasts a little tighter, thrust his dick a little harder, dug his fingers in a little deeper. He was conscious of the fact that he might hurt her at some point, if he really gave in to the feelings coursing through his body. But until then, as long as Priya continued to egg him on, he was just gonna go for it.

"How's it feel honey?" Priya cooed. "I'm new at this too, y'know. Am I doing good?"

"So good, baby," Jason said. "You're doing it so good."

Jason's mouth hung open in amazement at the sensations, and he was afraid he might start drooling. His dick, on the other hand, was definitely drooling, oozing precum, which his thrusting shaft smeared around Priya's cleavage. The more he jerked his cock in between her boobs, the more slippery her breast cleft became. The more slippery it was, the harder Jason had to grip her boobs to keep his dick in place. And the tighter Priya's tits were squeezed, the more he could feel their slippery softness, their warm, womanly heaviness that was for cock his alone, for his hungry brute of a penis to rudely violate. It was a vicious cycle that he never wanted to end, even as he steamed his way towards its inevitable conclusion.

"He's throbbing so hard, honey," Priya said. "I can feel him pulsing, so close to my heart. He's making my boobies jiggle!"

"My god..." Jason moaned, in between thrusts. "Feels... sooooo... goooooood..."

"Ohani..." Priya said, and Jason could tell from the playful grin on her face that she was deliberately slipping into her accent, to drive him crazy. "Ohani...you gonna come, hani?"

"No...!" Jason said, with an almost pitiful moan. "Wanna... keep... fucking..."

"It feels so good, though..." Priya said. "Your big boy's in love with my big girls... loves fucking between my big, bouncy boobs... he's pounding them so hard... so hot... so full... so ready to blow..."

"goddamn..." Jason muttered, his whole body tensed, his cock a piston of flesh thrusting savagely between Priya's oversized mammaries. "goddamn... goddamn... goddamn..."

"Make me feel it, hani," Priya said. "I want to feel you come. I want to feel your dick pumping and thrusting, trapped between my boobs. I want to feel you explode between my big boobies. Make it good for me, honey. I want to feel all that hot cum, spurting all for me. Do it for me, hani... do it for me and my great, big boobies."

"Great... big... boobs..." Jason breathed. His cock gave a tremendous lurch, and he erupted.

With his big hands compressing Priya's juggs so tightly around his dick, he could feel the tremory boobquakes caused by each ejaculation. He came once, a big thick spurt that, having nowhere to else to go but Priya's sensuous tunnel of cleavage, was quickly smeared all around Jason's dick, as well as the inside of Priya's boobs.

"Ohani..." Priya said, "your cum... it's so hot..."

It was, and it felt fucking amazing. Jason reveled in a few more exultant thrusts, and felt himself come again.

"Oh my god, hani, you cum so much," Priya said. "I want more... give it to me... big messy cum for my boobs..."

Jason didn't know if he had it in him, but with his cock was still hard and loving it, and Priya's cum-slickened cleavage driving him on, he was sure as hell willing to give it another go.

Jason felt all of his other senses diminish, dwarfed by the sensations of his dick, grateful to be trapped within the confines of his girlfriend's warm, loving, and exceedingly abundant cleavage. Over the wet, squishing noises of breast sex and the staccato of his own huffing breaths, he heard himself gasp out her name once more.

"Priiiiya...!" Jason said, and his cock erupted once more.

The first two times had been quick pops, brief pleasurable bursts that were over much too soon. This one though, was a drawn-out orgasm. He felt it all through his dick, a slow, thick wave of elongated pleasure, accompanied by an equally thick gush of semen that felt as if it were being drawn from throughout his whole being.

Jason felt as though he was losing himself. As if he was drowning in a vast ocean of pleasure. It felt kind of like dying, but also like coming alive in ways he'd never before imagined. He wanted both, and never wanted either to end. Gritting his teeth, he concentrated on his thrusting, jugg-fucking cock, and practically willed himself to keep coming, as the physical world faded around him to almost nothing.

And then, in the whiteness that was slowly encroaching on his vision, he focused on Priya, on her face. A cute face, with chestnut skin, thin lips, sexy little nose he couldn't help kissing, and those expressive dark brown eyes, eyes that could be playful, angry, kind, mischievous, and a million other things, but always thrilling to watch.

Her face betrayed a complex mix of emotions that must have mirrored his own. Confused, pleading, triumphant, overjoyed, amazed ... all at once.

He realized then that he loved her. He loved her. All their playfulness, all their time together, all their touching and the banter, it felt like it actually meant something.

Maybe it had taken the titfucking, along with the most incredible orgasm Jason had ever experienced, for him to realize it, but there it was. Seeing her face at this very moment, brought him back from that white abyss of oblivion. Her beautiful face would always bring him back. He wanted to see that face every day for the rest of his life.

His adoration of Priya's face was suddenly interrupted by a thick, white line. A jet of cum spurted up from below, and slopped a wet stripe across her features.

Priya squealed, and squealed again as a second and then a third gooey spurt added to the first.

Priya's eyes went wide, and her mouth dropped open in surprise. Jason, as surprised as she was, at last ceased pumping his hips into her boobs. They both remained as they were for a few seconds, staring at each other, motionless save for the pulsing of Jason's dick, the quivering it produced in Priya's boobs, and the languid meandering of Jason's hot man-sauce as began a slow drizzle down Priya's face.

Eventually, a fat dollop of cum fell from Priya's chin, and splatted loudly onto the top of her boobs, breaking the spell.

"Jason, honey..." Priya said, "what was that?"

"Jesus, I don't know," Jason said. "That was..."

"Spooge, a lot of it," Priya said. "Too much."

"I'm sorry, baby," Jason said. "I don't know what came over me."

"I know what came over me," Priya said. Jason was searching her splattered face, trying to read her expression, hoping against hope that he hadn't offended her, or grossed her out, or worse, scared her.

Jason breathed a sigh of relief when she betrayed a smirk, simultaneously satisfied and sexy. She gently brushed Jason's hands away from her breasts, and hefted them up toward her lips.

"My man came over me," she said. She licked the little puddle of translucent jism from the top of her breast. "My man came all over me."

Jason leaned up, took Priya's cum-splattered face in his hands and kissed her. They kissed each other for a long time. Deep, wet tongue kisses and little gooey smooches that smeared jism all around. Priya's warm, slathered boobs squashed into Jason's chest, and his dick oozed out a few last droplets of cum onto her naked thigh, and it was just the best thing ever.

"So," Priya said, taking a breath at last, "I guess we'll be doing that again?"

"Maybe not," Jason said. He nodded at a place on the floor next to where Priya knelt. Priya looked.

The salmon bra lay on the carpet. It was done. The lacy fabric was stretched thin, one cup had somehow gotten ripped, one of the shoulder straps had broken, and the whole thing was soaked with jizz.

Priya shrugged. "No matter," she said. "Like I said, they were cheap. So I bought a dozen."

Priya smiled at Jason's dumbfounded expression, and then kissed him on the nose.

"Best sixty dollars you never spent," Priya said. "And pussyface, I promise you I'm gonna make you pay for each and every one."

"The honor is mine," Jason said. "Did I tell you that I love you?"

Priya laughed. "You mean when you were titfucking me?" she said. "Oh yeah you did. You also said I was... what was it? Your 'beautiful brown-eyed Bangalorean big-boob-banging goddess'."

"Oh god," Jason said. "I think I was going on automatic. Sorry about that."

"You should be," Priya said. She gave his face a playful slap. "I'm from Ballari, you cretin. That's three hundred kilometers away from Bangalore. But everything else," and here, she kissed him on the nose again, "I liked."

"It's all true," Jason said. "I love you, Priya. I love every part of you, everything about you, and every little piece of you."

"Bold claim," Priya said. "Care to back it up?"

Jason ran his fingers through Priya's straight black hair, now crazily disheveled. "Let me start," he said, with a nibble on her earlobe that elicited a pleasurable squirm. "Right now."

* * *

"My god," Jason said. "We burned through that first dozen bras in no time, and then cleaned out another discount bin. And that was just the boob sex! When you take into account all the other stuff, well ... we were kind of insatiable little sex monsters for a while. We couldn't get enough of each other."

Jason realized abruptly that he was back at The Picnic again. He was standing up and gesticulating wildly with his hands, still starkers for the whole world to see. Even so, the only one paying attention to him was the Thing, puffing on his fatty while he listened to Jason.

"Wait..." Jason said. He looked around. "Where's Priya?" The Thing merely shrugged. "Did any of that stuff happen? Or was that just a hallucination?" The Thing shrugged again.

Jason looked down. His dick was erect and throbbing. A glob of jizz, clinging from the tip of his cock, detached and fell toward the dusty earth. Right before it could splat into the ground, though, it disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Jason shot a quizzical look at the Thing, and opened his mouth to speak, but the Thing interrupted him.

"Huh," the Thing said, "sounds like you two were perfect for each other."

"Well, yeah," Jason admitted. "We kinda were."

"And yet, ya didn't make it, did ya?" the Thing said.

"Obviously," Jason said, with more than a trace of wry sadness.

"Why not?" the Thing said.

"Like I said, stuff," Jason said. "Stupid stuff."

"Come on," the Thing said, pinching the spliff to snuff out the cherry. "Like the man said, if you're gonna tell it, tell it all."

"And now you're quoting Usher at me," Jason said. "Great."

The Thing made an impatient, circular motion with his hand, prompting him to get on with it. "Fine," Jason said, rolling his eyes.

"Priya was a year ahead of me, and graduation was coming up," Jason said. "Her folks were set on marrying her off to some dude in India she'd never met. Can you believe that shit? 21st motherfucking century, and they're still fucking around with arranged marriages."

"It worked pretty well for thousands of years," the Thing said, and shrugged. "Not always perfect...but anyway, was she cool with it?"

"Her?! Hell no," Jason said. "On the other hand... it's her family, man. She didn't wanna let her parents down."

"So, that was it, huh?" the Thing said. "Straight back to India for her."

"Not quite," Jason said. "We talked about it, y'know. And what it came down to was that the only way that she would stay in America, defy her parents and all that, was if we got married."

"Whoa," the Thing said. "That's harsh."

"Tell me about it," Jason said. "Talk about pressure."

"What? Naw, fuck that," the Thing said. "What's harsh is that a woman who you loved and loved you, who punched all your buttons just right, and was willing to give up the good graces of her family and her culture, hell, flat out proposed to you, and you're like 'thanks, toots, but no thanks'."

"It was a little more nuanced than-" Jason began.

"I oughtta smack you," the Thing said. "Seriously, what's your damage, man?"

"I don't know!" Jason said, suddenly exasperated. He sighed. "I've thought about it a lot since we broke up. That time I saw her, here, it was a week before she left for India. I almost went over to talk to her. I could have just told her how I felt. It would have been humiliating, and there'd have been a lot of heartfelt groveling. But I knew... I knew that if I had... I'd get to marry the woman I loved."

"So what stopped you?" the Thing said.

"I knew I could never make her happy," Jason said. "Or at least not keep her happy. She was such a go-getter, y'know? She deserved someone decent, who had a real life ahead of him. Not some C student, in music, of all things, who wanted to be in a famous rock band. Do you know what the odds on that are? Pretty fucking long.

"I could just see it. We'd be five years in or so, living mostly off her income as an engineer. I'd resent her success and she'd resent my lack of success. She'd wake up one day, look at her loser of a husband in bed next to her and realize what a huge mistake she'd made. We might make it a year or two after that, but at some point she'd start fucking around on me, or worse, I'd start fucking around on her and it would all fall apart. I just ... I couldn't fuck up her life like that."

"Wow," the Thing said, shaking his head. "And that was seriously the only way you saw it going down?"

"Well just look at my life since then!" Jason said. "I think I made the right call."

"Oh, I looked," the Thing said. "Dropped out of college three weeks into your senior year. A series of shitty jobs, half-hearted stints in a bunch of shitty bands, and a parade of forgettable hookups that gave you just enough satisfaction to scratch your itch. All to keep your mind off how you fucked your lady over."

"Hey, it's hard out there for a drummer!" Jason said. "I'm doin' my best, you dick!"

"It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy!" the Thing said, raising his voice for the first time. "You were scared, and to cover it up your cowardly ass made excuses about being a failure and taking Priya down with you. And you've spent every day of your life since then proving yourself right. Well, congratulations, mission accomplished!"

The Thing paused, took a puff off his joint, and, exhaling finished with, "Ya dick."

Jason really wanted to clap back at the Thing, to contradict him in some way. But even while trying to collect his thoughts into some form of a rebuttal, he realized that the Thing was right. Every goddamn word the Thing in the Way said was on point, and there was no point denying it.

"Fuck," Jason said, throwing up his hands. "I am a dick. And I have been for a long time now. A huge, fucking dick."

"And not the kind you can be proud of, either," the Thing said, shaking his head.

"Okay," Jason said. "We've established that I'm a dirtbag. A shitheap of a human being. A waste of everyone's time and energy. Why am I here, then? Why are you even talking to me?"

"You're here," the Thing said, "because, whether you like it or not, you've got people depending on you. Right now, the woman you profess to love, plus your ex, plus Garanetta and Thumper and hell, maybe even all of Tarterus, are in a bunch of trouble. And despite your lack of the abilities they may have, you are in a position to help them. And despite the abilities they have, they need your support. And the exact thing they don't need is for you to punk out when things get a little scary. Because if that happens, we are fucked, and you will have fucked us all."

Jason felt eyes on him then. All around him, the people in the food court had come to a stop. They now stood silently, gazing at Jason expectantly, as if waiting for an answer.

"But what am I supposed to do?" Jason said. "Like you said, I'm just a normal guy. The only thing special about me is that I'm a really good drummer. That, and apparently I can cum like a busted water main. What am I supposed to do in a world of magical demons?"

"The best you can, dumbshit," the Thing said. "You do the best you can for the people you care about. And you don't give up on them. Ever. Are you prepared to do that, or have I been wasting my time trying to get through to some chickenshit poseur?"

Jason felt his face grow hot with rage. Normally, insults didn't get much of a rise out of him, but this wasn't merely the Thing in the Way taking jabs wild jabs at him. These were the fears he'd harbored in himself. The Thing was simply saying them out loud, and hearing them presented plainly made him want to prove that persistently negative part of himself wrong.

"Time to make your choice, drummer boy," the Thing said.

Blue smoke from his joint had gathered in a spot a few feet away from Jason, coalescing into a human-sized oval. The oval ignited, transforming into a portal of blue flames.

"You can stay here, and live forever in between the worlds, existing only within the accumulated memories of your life. It'll never get any worse for you, but it won't get any better, either. Or, you can take that portal to Tarterus. You might fail. You might die. You might...well, there's shit worse than death, I ain't gonna lie. But if you do take that portal, you'd best be prepared to give it everything you've got."

"Way to give it the hard sell," Jason said. This made the Thing laugh, and not kindly.

"Oh, that's not the hard sell," the Thing said. "But if that's what does it for you, try this on: If you go through that portal, and don't give it your all, don't bother trying to get back to Earth. Because if you do, I'll stop you. And I will eat your soul. But not all of it. I'll leave just enough for these poor, sad wretches you see around you."