Drummer Boy – Jason Goes to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You needn't know much," Granny said. "Just keep your feet steady, and with both hands on the hilt, lift it straight up. Only the hilt, mind you. Don't touch the blade at all."

Jason grasped the hilt in both hands, and gingerly lifted. He was surprised. Despite the length of the sword, and the breadth of the blade, it raised straight up, remaining horizontal.

"Very good, Jason!" Granny said, and Jason felt a warm frisson of pride spread across his cheeks.

"Now," Granny said, "I'd like you to walk toward me. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Granny," Jason said.

Jason turned toward Granny. Or rather, he tried to. The sword, which had previously seemed lighter than it looked, now resisted movement. It reminded him of a gyroscope, the way that you could lift it up and down easily, but rotating it on one of its axes was significantly more difficult. Yet, with some effort, Jason managed to angle the sword properly, and approached Granny, blade-first.

When he was close enough, Granny said, "Stop." Jason stopped.

"Now, this is important," Granny cautioned, "Please touch the blade to the restraint around my right wrist. Do not touch me, only the binding. Can you do that, Jason?"

"Yes, Granny," Jason said.

"Good," Granny said, "Now...touch the blade."

Jason delicately touched the tip of the blade to the sizzling pink energy surrounding Granny's wrist. There was a sharp crack...

Next thing Jason knew, he was on his ass, sliding backward along the stone floor. Ouch. Then his motion was halted when he slammed into the far wall. Double ouch. Whacked his head against the wall an instant later, right in his sore spot. Ouch ouch OUCH.

Jason's vision went hazy for a few seconds. When he was able to see again, he saw that Granny was still sitting as she had been in the Naughty Chair, with one crucial difference: her right arm was free, and in her hand she held the sword. By the blade.

Granny touched the blade to her other wrist, and, after another sonic boom, that arm was also free. Methodically, she set about neutralizing the other restraints. Crack, crack, crack, boom, boom, boom, and the restraints around the rest of her were gone and Jason's ears were ringing.

Granny stood up from the chair and grasped the blade properly, by the hilt. She's a lefty, Jason thought absent-mindedly, probably why she had me do the right wrist first, in case I messed up. And then it occurred to him that he had more important concerns than which hand Granny wrote her name with.

Granny stretched out her wings, giving them a test flap. "I can't tell you how good it feels to be free again," she said. "I suppose I should thank you."

"It's my pleasure," Jason said. He was dismayed by his reaction. He'd hoped that the shock of being thrown across the room might have broken Granny's control. His arms tingled, his butt was sore, his back smarted from hitting the wall, and his balls still ached for release, but he found that he was still under Granny's influence.

Granny approached Jason, stopping briefly to pick up the discarded scabbard and sheath the blade into it. Staring intently at Jason the whole time, she inserted the scabbard into a loop in the waist of her skirt, and stopped right before him. Then she walked right up to Jason, looming over him like a skyscraper.

"Wow," Jason mumbled stupidly, "you're even bigger close up."

Granny gave him a sympathetic smile. "You poor wretch," she said. "You have so little time left, you know that don't you?"

Jason nodded dumbly again. Yep, he was in real trouble now.

"The elixir is driving your desire to heights you have never experienced," Granny said. "To such a sexual peak, your body will die if you don't come soon."

Jason had little doubt she was telling the truth. He'd have a heart attack or something if he tried to hold in his massive load for much longer.

"It's such a shame," she said, with a wicked grin, "that you can't come."

"What?" Jason said.

"Just that," replied Granny with a sadistic grin. "You won't be able to come, unless I give you permission."

And just like that, Jason couldn't come. He still had the rock-hard desire, and the aching need. He wanted so badly to spurt his jizz, onto this tower of a woman if he could manage it, but deep down inside, he knew he couldn't. Damn Granny and her freaky mind powers!

Granny leaned down and looped an arm around his midsection. She lifted him up, and cradled him to her. He felt like a baby, naked, his skin pressed to her naked midriff, his face pressed to the shelf of her massive, leather-clad bosom.

"Pearl will be returning soon, I suspect," Granny said. "And I wager that she will be quite angry when she discovers that you have expired."

She placed her palm on Jason's nutsack, and began to massage. The warmth of her touch spurred his balls into even greater vigor.

"You have no idea," Granny said, "how many human males have ejaculated themselves to oblivion at my touch. Pearl, for all her cleverness, is an amateur at the art of making men come. Shall I show you how it is done properly?"

Before Jason could even think about a response, Granny spread her wings. She took to the air with a powerful wingbeat, and just as swiftly, they were aloft, out the window, and into the great pink sky beyond.

The world was a blur for a few seconds as they flew, and then Granny came to an abrupt halt. Against his better judgment, Jason hazarded a look down. Sure enough, they were high up. Very, very high up. The combatants below were tiny, barely recognizable as individuals, specks that scattered and regrouped like pepper grains floating on water. The aerie, as big as it was, appeared only as a gray upright spire on the barren landscape.

Granny leaned in close to his ear, so that she could make herself heard over the wind that rushed past his ears.

"There," she said, "No distractions, no interruptions. The perfect venue for the final, greatest pleasure of your little life."

Using her free hand, Granny began to work him good. She alternated between slow, firm strokes of his cock, and expert squeezes of his balls. The air was cold up here, but Granny's hand was warm. Hell, her whole body was warm. She radiated heat, enough to warm his naked body against the chill of this rarified atmosphere.

The effect was incredible. Alone in the air, Granny held him securely with one arm, her demon heat kept him warm, and she tended to his cock with her other hand, keeping him hard and right on the edge. Jason felt the pressure building, felt like he could blow any second. He longed to succumb to that feeling, but Granny's command prevented him.

"Please, Granny," Jason whimpered against the wind, "please let me come..."

"Mmmm," Granny breathed dreamily into his ear, ignoring his plea, "Purleen will be furious. I will need some protection of my own."

Granny stopped stroking him, and shifted him around on her body, so that she was supporting his butt in crook of her arms, holding onto his back so that he was straddling her stomach. His cock, having been expertly rendered so hard, thrust easily into the gap beneath her vest, penetrating the underside of her cleavage.

"But don't you worry, Jason," Granny said, "Pearl's stolen elixir, and her pet human, will not have been wasted."

Granny's breasts formed a warm, delicious sheath for his cock. They weren't as firm as Pearl's, nor as large, but the vest compressed them tightly around his dick. Each beat of her wings caused her breasts to squeeze mightily around his penis, sending thrilling waves of pleasure that were distinctly different from any tit fuck he'd ever experienced.

Jason's body instinctively picked up on the rhythm, and he matched each succulent wingbeat-squeeze with a hip-thrust upward. He fucked Granny's tits with a drummer's intensity, with a drummer's focus, keeping the beat as if his life depended on it, hungry for the rhythm, desperate for it to never end.

Granny watched him intently, staring into him with her yellow flames dancing in her eyes. When she spoke, the sound seemed to come from both her mouth and inside Jason's own mind.

"Yes...even without looking into your mind," Granny said, "I knew what you wanted, how desperately you wanted it. And who could blame you? Look at these beauties."

Jason was mesmerized by the sight the exposed tops of Granny's breasts, at the way they bulged out from the top of her vest as she beat her wings against the air. He gazed in lusty amazement as they quivered with each thrust of his engulfed member.

"Mmm," Granny sighed, "my skin is so dry. I know you can't come, you poor thing, but how about a little lubrication...?"

At her suggestion, Jason felt pre-cum oozing from his tip, the warm flow of jism moistening her cleavage, slicking the way for his cock. His cock slid through Granny's now-lubricated flesh tunnel, the entire length of him surrounded by the most delectable sensations of tit-fucking he'd ever known.

And he couldn't come. Despite all his thrusting, all the heat, all the need he felt, that desire to drown her in waves of pent-up jizzmatic fury, her command prevented him.

It was taking a toll on his body. His heart pumped like a pneumatic hammer. The rush of blood in his ears drowned out even the sound of the wind, sweat dripped from his forehead, and he could feel it wicking away in the cold air. His mind was raced with a million thoughts every second. He kept willing himself to come, to empty his aching balls between the hot, moist valley of Granny's enormous, jiggling rack, but it wouldn't happen.

"I'm quite proud of my breasts," Granny teased. "In both milking and fucking, they have never failed to excel. What do you think, love? Is all that pre-cum you're smearing into my bosom a sign of approval? Are Granny's large, lovely boobies going to make you blow your load?"

Jason barely heard her. He was all cock, and that cock was lost in the finest, most exquisite breast-fucking experience it had ever known. Slick and warm in between her pillowy softness, his hard dick plowed brutishly through Granny's seductive tit valley.

"That's a good boy," Granny said, both out loud and in his mind. "Get that cock nice and hard, build up a big load of come for Granny." She chuckled, the motion causing her voluminous breasts to buffet his cock even more scrumptiously.

"The milk from my breasts is responsible for your current condition," Granny said. "It seems only fair, don't you think, that you repay my bounty with yours?"

Jason gasped, trying for all he was worth to give her his "bounty". With Granny's incredible tits quivering right before his eyes, and his cock so thoroughly engulfed in the insistent valley of her cleavage, he wanted so desperately to repay her bounty, if only she'd let him.

"You poor wretch," Granny said. "I know how much you want it. Feel it. Savor it. Indulge yourself. There you go... you're so hard ... so full of hot spunk ... fuck my tits, baby ... thrust your hard piston of a cock between my beautiful breasts ... now ... now ... come for me!"

At her word, Jason's cock erupted. He felt himself gushing torrents of cum, his balls overdriven by elixir and desire. His body spasmed as he felt warm semen pumping out of him and into the abundant valley of Granny's heavenly cleavage.

With his cock so thoroughly trapped, Jason's cum oozed rather than shot upward, welling up into the "V" formed by Granny's compressed breasts. He had no idea how much he came, but the amount felt endless, and he watched in fascination as wave after wave of fresh jizz spread across Granny's breasts, making them glisten, awash in a warm, sticky sheen of his making.

Granny sighed indulgently as Jason spurted onto her for a full minute. He felt his balls straining to make more cum, more cum for the demon. The sensation he'd felt during his first encounter with Pearl, the draining sensation, returned. There was no doubt about it: he was coming not just semen, but soul-stuff. And it felt so good. Even if he'd had a choice in the matter, Jason didn't think he'd stop. The sensation of Granny's slickery breasts caressing his dick, and the lewd sight of her cum-glazed jugs, compelled his body to come, come, come for the demon, and he was driven by desire to do so.

Giving one final mighty spurt that he could feel throughout his whole body, Jason pumped his last. Granny's breasts were now so covered with his semen that it coated her vest, and dripped from her bosom and back onto his thighs.

There was still the eager aching in his balls, but it had lessened now, no longer painful. He felt drained inside...diminished. Like he'd lost something vital. Life-essence.

But it didn't matter. He captivated by the wondrous vision that was Granny. By her lovely locks, being whipped around by the wind, by her bat wings beating steadily behind her, the crimson of her skin against the pale rose color of the sky. By the expression on her regal face, triumphant but hungry, seductive and terrible, her black eyes sparking more fiercely than ever. He'd come for her again, just as hard and twice as much, giving her everything, at her merest suggestion.

It was right then, at that moment of purest ecstasy, that Granny let him go.

* * *

It was a long way down. Jason had heard stories of suicide survivors, how they'd freaked out after they'd jumped, realizing their mistake too late.

Instead Jason felt oddly at peace. As he tumbled groundward, he scarcely had the desire to contemplate the blur of pink sky, orange earth, and gray stone. The wind rushed loudly past his ears, drowning out all other sounds. Yet in the midst of all that, Jason was a bubble of calm, awaiting his inevitable end. Wouldn't be long now.

Something wrapped around Jason's ankles. An instant later, he was jerked to a halt.

No longer spinning, his vision stabilized. To his surprise, he saw the face of a woman, even with his. Red skin. Horns.

Terrified, Jason screamed. So did the Spine, only her scream was one of palpable rage. This made Jason scream even more.

The demon was armless, her limbs sliced cleanly off below her shoulders. One of her legs was missing, too. Her other leg remained, and it was by her remaining ankle that Jason's fortuitous savior held her.

It was Pearl, of course. She smiled crazily down at him. "Hello, stranger!" she said, with a maniacal exuberance in her voice that chilled him more than the cold wind. "Hold on, gotta take care of a few things!"

Jason was treated to a (quite literal) whirlwind tour of the battle. They dipped low over the landscape, dodging bolts of lightning and upraised swords. Pearl's own sword swung out, and the heads of a dozen Spines were cleaved from their bodies. She ascended rapidly and, with an insane fit of laughter, aimed her sword downward. White light and booming thunder shot forth from the sword, to burn a score of Spines right down to scorched bones. A heartbeat later, and they were skimming over the ground again, and Pearl used the mangled Spine in her grasp as a club, knocking aside tens of Spines that had fortified themselves, clearing a path for her fellow Wings to occupy.

Then she flew upward. Although stunned after witnessing Pearl in action firsthand, Jason recognized that they were flying alongside the outer wall of the aerie.

Pearl paused in her ascent, and then with a jerk of her tail, flung Jason inside.

An instant later, Jason landed back in the barracks, the very place he had just vacated with extreme prejudice. He rolled a few times and skidded to a stop.

From his prone position, he was able to see a very astonished Granny, who had apparently returned here, glaring wide-eyed at him.

"What-" was as far as Granny got, before the maimed Spine came shooting into the room. She collided with Granny, sending them both careening into the far wall.

Jason turned his head toward the window, just in time to see Pearl make her entrance. Pearl floated grandly in, still clad in her golden armor, her wings spread, exultant laughter on her lips.

"Hello, Granny," Pearl said, while Granny struggled to extricate herself from the mangled Spine.

"I brought you a present!" Pearl said brightly. "She's missing a few pieces, but I figured since you missed the big fun, you deserved a souvenir."

"Pearl..." Granny began warningly.

"And look what else I found!" Pearl said. She cocked her head toward Jason, and then her expression darkened. "You should really take better care with your toys, Granny. Especially when they're mine."

Granny was in no mood to play. She unsheathed and readied her blade, giving the air a few test slices with it. Jason noted, with a twinge of masculine embarrassment, that she wielded it far more easily and expertly than he had.

"No more games, Purleen," Granny said sternly, "No more quarter."

"That's fine," Pearl said. "Did you see me out there? I've surpassed anything you could ever teach me, anyway." She held her own ridiculously oversized sword before her. "How I'm going to enjoy carving...you...up!"

The Spine, forgotten and mostly limbless, lamely attempted to kick her way toward Granny, who was closest to her, hurling a stream of insults all the while.

"By the three, I will gore your hearts! Roast you and feast on your blackened skulls! Drink your blood and vomit down your neck! The Grand Spine will use your intestines to decorate her halls..." and so on.

Without taking her eyes off of Pearl, Granny said, "You can slice all you like. But you know as well as I do that there is only one cut that truly counts."

With that, Granny lifted her bare foot, and brought it smashing down onto the head of the still-yowling Spine. The Spine's head exploded, mid-insult, into bone-splintered jelly, and the room became eerily silent.

"I've taken soooo many heads today," Pearl said with a nonchalant shrug, "what's one more?"

Pearl's golden armor flickered once, twice, and then disappeared altogether. "Gotta focus," she said, tossing a wink at Jason. "Otherwise the old bat's liable to get me."

He noticed however, that her skin was still patched in gold, indicating that her sex-battle ardor was aroused.

"We're clear, then," Granny replied evenly. "Your head or mine. Ready?"

"Bring it," Pearl said.

They rushed at each other. Jason, still reeling from the sight of the pulped demon head, barely managed to scamper out of their way. He backed all the way up to the wall, glad that it wasn't the one with the window. The way shit was turning out, he might have taken the express elevator down of his own volition, just to escape the horror of this place.

The clashing of swords filled the chamber as Pearl and Granny fought: the ring of steel from Granny and her enchanted blade, and heavy, mirthless chonks from Pearl's magical construct.

There were no attempts to use magic this time around, nor any aerial stunts. Jason wasn't a swordfighter, so he had no way of knowing if this was due to some demon custom, or if there was a valid strategic reason to keep it on the level, but it looked like this battle was to be decided by swordplay alone.

Jason noticed their fighting styles hadn't changed much from the previous battle. Pearl fought with strength, while Granny fought with skill. In this context, however, Granny clearly had the advantage. She fought with a precision and a graceful élan that Pearl struggled to match. Granny parried Pearl's clumsy thrusts, deflected her sweeping strikes, and struck with such speed and certitude that Pearl looked downright foolish in her attempts to evade her. Pearl fought like a rage-fueled bully, while Granny studied her like a scientist, waiting for just the right moment to strike.