Drummer Boy – Jason Goes to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granny's body, having already been put into motion, took one step, attempted another, faltered, and then fell forward onto Jason and Telly's cheap-ass coffee table, turning it into so many misshapen chunks of plywood.

Jason froze, unable to parse what he had just seen. Pearl stood still also, her chest heaving. Her golden sword flickered out, leaving behind nothing but a deep gash in the wall.

"Granny!" Pearl said, "Get up and fight me!"

Oh boy. "Pearl..." Jason said.

"Granny?" Pearl said again. "Get up, Granny."

"She can't, Pearl," Jason said. "You killed her."

Pearl shook her head in disbelief, and her golden glow began to fade. "No," she said. "No no no no..."

"She's dead, Pearl," Jason repeated. "You. Killed. Her."

"I didn't mean to," Pearl said. She turned to face Jason. "You have to believe me. I didn't mean to kill her!"

"Well you did, Pearl!" Jason said. "You did it. Congratulations."

"No," Pearl said, her voice shaking with rage and sorrow. "Granny can't be dead! There's got to be a way to save her."

Jason looked at Granny's head. It had rolled to a stop next to his thrift-shop leather chair. The head lay on its side, hair arrayed messily around it, eyes open wide, mouth hanging open in the middle of an uncompleted scream. Dark red blood drained out of the neck, making a terrible stain on the carpet.

"I don't see how," Jason said. "That's what you said, right? Head comes off, game's over. And that looks pretty permanent to - "

Granny blinked.

"Holy shit!" Jason said.

Pearl looked at Jason, and then turned to look at what he'd seen. Granny blinked again.

"She's alive," Pearl murmured.

"What?" Jason said.

"We're tougher than you guys," Pearl said. She rushed over to pick up Granny's head, and cradled it in her lap. "The body dies almost instantly, but it can take a few minutes for the brain to go. Most of the time it's in the heat of battle and it doesn't matter. But a healer could reattach it to her body - "

"You can save her?" Jason said.

"I'm not a healer," Pearl admitted, "In Tarterus, there are some in the aerie... but in her state, the journey would kill her."

"Whatever you're gonna do," Jason said, "you'd better do it fa-"

Jason suddenly doubled over in agony. The aching in his testicles had returned, with a vengeance. His ejaculation had been built up too massively, and then denied too long. He'd been so close, before Granny had intervened, but now that urgency was lost. He fell to the carpet, groaning, as waves of pain wracked his body.

"Jason!" Pearl said. "Jason! What's wrong?"

"That...damned...elixir..." Jason struggled to form more words, but all that came out was, "Ahhhh!"

"You have to come, Jason!" Pearl said. "Jerk your cock, come on my face, do whatever you have to do...just come!"

"Can't..." Jason gasped. "Granny...said...no..."

Pearl glanced at Granny's head in her lap, and then at Jason, and finally understood what Granny had done.

"Oh no, Jason, no!" Pearl said. "I can't lose you too!"

"Hafta...come..." Jason grunted.

It wouldn't be long now. He was moments away from either blowing his load, or else his body would die in the attempt. The only one who could let him come was Granny, and she was dead, or as good as dead.

But... he thought, hadn't she already given him permission...?

A desperate idea occurred to Jason. Summoning all his willpower, he crawled over to where Granny's body lay. He grabbed it by the shoulder, and flipped it over so that she was on her back. Then he mounted her, straddling her chest.

"What are you doing?!" Pearl said.

"Granny said..." Jason panted, "...said I could come...for her..."

Freed from the confines of her vest, Granny's breasts had flattened under their own incredible weight. Jason reached under her armpits and gathered as much of her tender breast flesh as he could. And although the flesh spilled out from between his fingers, he held her breasts firmly in his hands. He squeezed Granny's tits together around his fiercely hard cock. His balls, seeming to understand that his penis had returned to the soft, pillowy valley that had so recently milked such a voluminous load out of them, seemed to ease up a bit on the pain, and ramped up on the pleasure.

But... she was cold. Granny's body was so cold. The heat that she had radiated, that heat that Jason had come to expect from the touch of demon flesh, was absent.

The difference was crucial. Jason couldn't pretend that he was doing anything other than what he was doing: tit-fucking a corpse. Although his balls surged with the urgent need to come, there was a part of him that couldn't fight past the sheer, morbid inhumanity of it.

As he rubbed his cock through the cooling cleavage of Granny's breasts, another idea came to him.

"Granny used... healing spell," he said to Pearl, "can you?"

Pearl shook her head. "I'm a metallurgist," she said. "The only healing spells I know are for little wounds. Low power."

"Can... use me?" Jason said. "Do... magic jizz stuff?"

"It's a mortal wound," Pearl said, "I don't know..."

"Try!" Jason said.

Jason's cry shocked Pearl out of her complacency. She hustled over to Jason, bringing the head with her. Kneeling at the top of Granny's body, she lifted Granny's torso up to rest it on her knees, and used her only hand to place Granny's severed head atop her neck.

"My healing spell," Pearl said, "it's not powerful enough to heal my arm even. But if I keep repeating it, combined with the power of your essence..."

With Pearl supporting Granny's shoulders, Jason didn't have to work so hard to lift her breasts, and could focus more on the actual fucking. And with her head now in its proper place, she almost looked like she was alive. But Granny's body was nonetheless cooling underneath him, the crimson of her skin becoming paler with each passing second. In some ways it was worse than when he'd started, with her now looking more life-like, but also ... not.

"For this to work," Pearl said, "you have to come while in contact with her flesh. You have to bathe the wound with your seed."

Granny's clothes had long since burned away, and her skin was charred almost to the bone in several places. There was blood and ash and grime all over her. He watched as Granny blinked her eyes again, much more slowly this time than before. Jason felt his stomach lurch, and stopped thrusting his cock between Granny's cold breasts. He felt his gorge start to rise, and had to fight to keep his last meal down.

He didn't think he could do it.

"Jason!" Pearl urged, tears returning to her eyes. "Please!"

The pain in his balls returned, and quickly began to encompass his entire body. Now or never, he thought. He nodded to Pearl.

Pearl began casting her spell. "Tal dono paraba... tal dono paraba... tal dono paraba... Jason, help me! I can't do it without you!"

Resolutely, Jason began to pump his cock through Granny's cleavage, while Pearl resumed her spell. He tried to keep his attention on the giant breasts before him, reminding himself that fucking a pair of big jugs like these was his greatest fantasy. But just as he was almost to the point where he felt himself getting into it, he'd inadvertently glance up at Granny's face. He'd see the blank, staring eyes, no longer even blinking anymore. He'd see her head, held in Pearl's hand, skewed ever so slightly off-kilter where it joined with her neck. Cold. Dead. And then he'd remember that the breasts he was pumping his cock through belonged to a body that was already dead, already decomposing. And just like that, the urge to get his rocks off evaporated.

"Tal dono paraba... tal dono paraba... tal dono paraba..." Pearl chanted. There were tears in her eyes now, and her voice trembled with emotion. She was scared, regretful. The mindless animal thing that she had been before was gone, and in it's place was just Pearl. But was this the real Pearl?

"Pearl," Jason said. "Do you love her?"

"Tal dono paraba..." Pearl completed her chant before answering. "She's my wingmother, Jason," she said, her voice shaking. "Of course I do."

Granny had said that there was no love in Tarterus. Was Pearl different somehow? The lone exception to the rule?

"Does she love you?" Jason said.

Pearl turned her grimy, tear-streaked face to Jason. "Does it matter?" she said. "I love her, regardless of whether she returns that love or not."

"Then why do you hurt her?" Jason said.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Pearl shouted. "All I know is that for some reason I love, and it always comes out wrong!" She sobbed. "Always wrong..."

Seeing Pearl's face like that, hearing her speak of love, an emotion absent from her kind, awoke similar feelings within Jason. Pearl could love; her trying to save Granny proved that. Pearl was an anomaly among her kind. Special. Buried under all the subterfuge and brutality, she carried the spark of compassion, and that made her beautiful to Jason.

"We can do this," Jason said, "if we work together. Can you work with me, instead of trying to work me over?"

"Yes, Jason," Pearl said, "Yes, Jason, please...

He poised his dick in between the grimy, blood-and-sweat slickened cleavage of Granny's breasts.

"Now," Jason said, "chant."

"Tal dono paraba..." Pearl said, "tal dono paraba... tal dono paraba..."

He clutched Granny's breasts around his cock, and fucked to the rhythm of Pearl's chant. At first, they were slightly off, Pearl's voice was pitchy, and her timing not quite right. But Jason found the ideal rhythm, and he stayed with it. Pearl sensed what he was doing, and gradually they fell into synch.

They made a duet of it: Pearl's melodic chanting, accompanied by the rhythmic slapping of Granny's breasts as Jason thrust his cock between them.

He felt Granny's cleavage grow warmer. Whether from friction or the heat of his dick or magic or whatever, all Jason knew is that it started to feel really good.

"Pearl," Jason said. "Look at me, Pearl. I need to see your face."

Without pausing her chant, Pearl looked at Jason. She was so pained, so full of anguish...and so beautiful. He felt his orgasm edging closer.

"You said you loved me," Jason said. "Do you? Really?"

"I shouldn't," Pearl said. "Demon's can't love... it's wrong... but I can't help myself. I love my Granny, even if she can't return it. And I do love you, Jason! I love you, and I don't know what to do with it! I love you, and it hurts. It makes me want to hurt you back."

Pearl was like a cat, bringing back dead animals for her owner. Never knowing or caring that they were abhorrent, unwanted things, but only seeking to please her loved one.

"Can you..." Pearl faltered. "Can you love me?"

Some mental wall inside Jason gave way. He was going to come. Not for Granny. For Pearl.

"I can love you, Pearl...I feel it inside me... so much love for you," Jason said. "I'm going to give it to you, Pearl... oh my god... for you... chant for me baby... make me come for you..."

Pearl chanted. Mangled, flawed, lovely Pearl. His one-winged demon, made angelic by pain, yearning for his blessing, but sacrificing it so that her beloved Granny could live. He squeezed Granny's breasts around his dick, each thrust bringing him closer to orgasm. He could feel the liquid fire, burning inside him. So much cum for his beautiful demon...

Pearl interrupted her chanting. "Give me your love, baby," she said.

Jason felt pre-cum ooze from the tip of his cock. A steady flow of hot jism that further warmed Granny's cold cleavage. Cum began to seep from between the valley formed by the pressing together of her tits.

It felt so good...so fucking good. He pumped his hips harder, clutching her big breasts even tighter around his gushing cock. He glanced at Pearl's beautiful, yearning face.

"Love me," she said.

He released. A torrent of jism blasted from his cock. Granny's neck, including the wound, was quickly awash in cum.

And there was more. Cum jetted from his cock and onto Granny's face and shoulders. His testicles were out of control, elixir and desire and relief driving him to spunk more than ever before, more than he thought possible.

Jason's cum kept flowing. A streamer overshot Granny entirely, painting a gooey white streak across Pearl's face. And another, this time splatting onto Pearl's injured breast. Again, and again, the jizz spurting indiscriminately onto both Granny and Pearl.

As Jason erupted forceful gobs of jism onto the demon women, he felt his thoughts going all hazy. He could feel the life draining out of him, his vitality spurting from him, expelled through his semen onto the demonesses.

Could he do it? he wondered, Would he do it? Would he offer up his own life for Granny? Would he give his life for Pearl?

Yes, dammit, yes, Jason thought, and urged himself to cum even more. And he did, plastering their faces and breasts and bodies with incredible amounts of his vital male essence, covering them from head to hips in a thick glaze of his warm, sticky man-sauce.

"For you..." Jason moaned, his eyes on the dripping, cum-drenched form of Pearl, willing himself to cum to his last drop.

After ejaculating for what felt like forever, he was suddenly aware that he was done. Spent. The straining ache of his balls had been replaced by a new sensation: emptiness. The elixir must have run its course; he could feel it somehow. He had, at long last, broken free of that curse.

Pearl and Granny were drenched. Jizz covered them completely, making them glisten in the dim light of the living room. Translucent jism drizzled down their crimson bodies, and plastered to their hair to their heads.

It was as if each had had a bucket of semen dumped over them. Which was impossible. No one could come that much. But Jason had.

Pearl's chanting slowed, and finally stopped. She blinked, in an attempt to clear the semen from her eyes, and was only moderately successful, and had to dab at her eyes with her hand.

Catching his breath, Jason inspected the site of Granny's decapitation. At first, he didn't notice anything different.

Then he saw it: a pale white scar, perfectly encircling Granny's neck. It glowed faintly. The healing spell had worked.

A pearl necklace, Jason thought wryly. His mind chuckled at the pun, but his body was too weak to follow up.

"Granny?" Pearl whispered hopefully. No response.

"Granny?" she said, louder this time, with less hope and more worry. "Wake up, Granny!"

Jason held his breath. They both stared at Granny's face, hoping for some sign of life. Long moments passed, but no sign came.

"Oh no," Pearl said. "No no no no no no..."

"Pearl," Jason began, "I'm so sorry..."

Granny's chest rose underneath Jason, lifting him, as Granny drew a deep, ragged breath.

Jason, exhausted and barely alive himself, lost his balance and tumbled onto the floor, landing on his back beside Granny. He felt a touch of embarrassment, but more than that, he felt relief. Relief at hearing Granny exhale her first breath, and then take in another laborious lungful. A weak smile formed on his lips.

"Granny!" Pearl shrieked gleefully. She bent down to plant a kiss on Granny's cum-plastered forehead with her own jizz-painted lips. She rested Granny's head in her lap, and threaded her sticky fingers through the spooge-coated locks of Granny's hair.

"Hooray..." Jason mumbled weakly, staring up at the ceiling. The room was growing pale around him, his world becoming serene and white. He was fading. Probably dying. Yeah...dying. Didn't seem that bad, somehow.

Before he could slip away, Jason felt a pair of lips press against his own. Warm and sticky, musky and electric. Tender and loving.

A muscular tongue forced its way into his mouth, carrying with it more of that taste. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn that someone was feeding him his own cum.

"Tal dono paraba..." Pearl said.

Jason felt the encroaching whiteness recede, and saw colors slowly return to the world. Pearl kissed him again, and he kissed her back, savoring the taste of her, the flavor of his cum on her, and exquisite, tender feel of her lips. He looked into her black eyes, sparking their fire, and smiled.

Pearl smiled back at him. "Tal dono paraba," she said.

"You saved me," Jason said. Pearl nodded. "Again." Pearl nodded a second time. "Thanks."

"Tal dono paraba, baby" Pearl repeated for a final time, and then planted a firm kiss on his cheek.

"What's that mean, anyway?" Jason mumbled absent-mindedly.

"The chant?" Pearl said. "It's an archaic form of Demonic. It translates to: 'I give of myself'." She shrugged. "It's probably the closest that our kind comes to anything like 'I love you'."

"Well, 'Taltos MOPAR Abba' back to you," Jason said.

"Your Demonic needs work," Pearl said with a wan smile. "How are you feeling?"

"Not dying," Jason said, "so that's good. But tired ... can't keep my eyes open. I'm gonna sleep now, okay?" And it was true. He was so drained that speaking was difficult. Even moving his eyes wore him out.

"I'll watch over you, Jason," Pearl said. "I'll keep you safe."

Jason was too exhausted to think about the ramifications of that. "How's Granny?" he said.

"She's weak," Pearl said, "but she'll live. It'll be a while before she can travel between worlds, though."

"And...us?" Jason said. "Pearl, I'm fading fast ... but I have kind of a weird question for you, and I need to know the truth."

"Of course, Jason," Pearl said. "Ask me anything."

"You'd been to Earth before we met," Jason said, "right?"

Pearl bit her lip nervously before answering. "Yes," she said.

"And you can change your form," Jason said. "Have you ever met me in another form? Someone I thought I knew? Pearl, have you ever taken the form of - "

"Kristin," Pearl said.

"Yes, Kristin," Jason said.

"No, Kristin," Pearl said. Her eyes flicked upward, taking notice of something just beyond Jason's field of vision.

"Hello," Pearl said.

With effort, Jason craned his neck to see what Pearl was looking at.

The front door to his apartment was wide open, and standing just inside, wearing her slinkiest black dress, stood Kristin. Her arms were crossed under her breasts and her face was a mask of fury.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Jason." Kristin spat.

"Kristin..." Jason began, but then he found that he had finally run out of energy.

Right before the world went black, Jason felt his head drop heavily onto Pearl's naked thighs. Kristin would have to wait, because right at that moment, Jason lapsed into a dreamless unconsciousness. A sleep enveloped him that was so deep, that if someone were to call it coma, they wouldn't be entirely wrong.

End Chapter 2