Drummer Boy – Jason Goes to Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching them, Jason felt his cock stir yet again. Good god, What's wrong with you? Not now! he thought. But it was undeniable: watching these two fight turned him on, even while he was repulsed by the violence. Though both demons had tried to murder him more than once, and even though he had ejaculated so recently, he passion was recharged by their sight of their duel.

In his mind's eye, he could already see himself rewarding the victor with a gushing flood of jism. Both had made him come so generously, pleasuring his cock with their magnificent breasts, he longed to let the eventual winner milk him until he had spent of every last drop that he could spurt, even at the cost of his life.

There was a sharp cry from Pearl, and the fight came to an abrupt halt. Viewing them side-on, Jason could see that Granny had somehow managed to impale Pearl. Granny's blade protruded from the middle of Pearl's back, right below her left shoulder blade.

For a second, Pearl was silent, transfixed by the blade of Granny's sword. The only sound in the room was a soft grunt from Pearl.

"Ouch," Pearl said, either not comprehending what had happened, or refusing to believe it.

Granny jerked her sword sideways. The blade came free, slicing through Pearl's torso, cutting through one of her magnificent breasts. It also severed one of Pearl's wings and, more damning, her sword arm was cut off just above the elbow. The sword instantly disappeared.

Not wasting a moment, Granny reversed her swing, aiming a flat arc directly at Pearl's throat.

But instead of decapitating Pearl, the sword clanged to a stop where it connected with her neck.

Granny betrayed a moment of confusion, and swung again. Another clang. No effect.

Pearl began to laugh now, a throaty, sinister laugh. The sound chilled Jason to the bone, and seemed to also have a similar effect on Granny. Even so, Granny attempted another swing of her sword.

Pearl caught the blade mid-swing, in her off-hand. She then jerked the sword out of Granny's grip, and tossed it carelessly over her shoulder, where it clanged sonorously to the floor some distance away.

"You got lucky," Pearl said. "You struck me in the one place not blessed by the human's seed."

"Not luck, Pearl," Granny said. "Skill. A thing in which you are severely lacking." Granny was trying to put on a brave face, but Jason could hear the fear in her voice. He wondered what could spook this dangerous woman so, when he realized, with dawning horror, that Pearl's newly-grown horns were crackling with electricity.

"Do you see now?" Pearl said. "Do you see the secret I've discovered? The seed of the Earthborn makes our bodies golden. And where we are golden, we cannot be hurt."

The electricity gathered into a halo of blinding brilliance, coursing along Pearl's horns, bathing her head in a corona of light.

"My human has anointed me with so much of his seed, even your enchanted blade can no longer pierce my skin where it fell." Pearl said. "This is the gift that I would have brought to you, to all of the Wings, had you not gotten in my way."

Now it was Granny's turn to stand dumbfounded and speechless, as she watched Pearl's power grow.

"But you ruined it," Pearl said softly.

Lightning arced from Pearl's horns, and Granny was engulfed in crackling blue energy. Granny's body rose from the ground, and she began to convulse.

Pearl poured more lightning into her. Granny's body began to smoke. Her hair and clothes smoldered, and then caught fire. Disturbingly, her eyeballs popped. Gone were the obsidian orbs, leaving behind hollow eye sockets and black fluid that streamed down her cheeks.

"YOU RUINED IT!" Pearl yelled.

Fires appeared along Granny's wings, and her red skin charred to black. Where once had been a strong, healthy, and statuesque demon, there was now only so much humanoid jerky, sizzling in electric fire.

"YOU RUINED IT!" Pearl screamed again. She really poured it on now, and Granny became a bonfire. Jason shielded his eyes against the blaze, but could no longer make out the shape of Granny burning inside it.

A few seconds later, Pearl cut off the juice. The flames went out, and Granny's barely-recognizable corpse fell in a smoldering heap to the floor.

Jason was repulsed, disgusted...and furiously, rampantly erect at the abhorrent sight. He felt something inside him, something awful, something that delighted in such inhumanity, grow strong and begin to take over his mind.

Jason spoke. "Pearl," he said.

Pearl abruptly turned to face him. Her face looked sallow and she was breathing heavily. Thick, dark red fluid oozed from her wounds, seeping slowly down her torso. One of her magnificent breasts, as well as her entire left side, had been sliced open. She was missing an arm, and the stump of her missing wing twitched. She was a gory mess.

Jason needed to fuck her. He had to have her, to punish her. He needed to fuck her until her body was as ruined as Granny's.

Wordlessly, Pearl stalked toward him. Jason stood, his weariness and terror forgotten. They kept their eyes locked on each other, until they stood face to face.

Pearl was battered, but victorious. Jason was in agony, body, mind, and soul, and hungry for her. He hungered to share his agony with her.

From the crazed expression on her face, Pearl seemed to want the same thing of Jason. She wanted to fuck him, to exhaust him, to destroy him. I know what you want, her face seemed to say, and I'm going to give you more than you can handle.

For a moment, Jason flashed back to his first meeting with Kristin. The way they had fucked each other so violently, so needingly, without a word passing between them. They had just known, the same way it was now with Pearl.

Who knows how many forays our little Purleen has made to your world? Granny had said. Under different guises, so as to not arouse suspicion.

A truly ridiculous thought occurred to Jason, but it was cast aside as Pearl put her arm around his back, the heat of her touch exciting the animal lust inside him.

Jason reached out to cup Pearl's damaged breast. He smeared the blood that oozed from where it was cut open. Pearl eyed him yearningly, eager for his touch.

Jason slid three fingers into her wound. Pearl squealed in agony, but otherwise didn't move, letting Jason do as he wished. He felt her breast from the inside, even warmer than he would have believed possible, and the soft, slippery, squish of her breast tissue against his fingertips further inflamed his desire.

Jason withdrew his fingers, now covered in viscous blood of a red so deep as to appear black, and then put one to his lips, to taste her. It didn't have the metallic tang of human blood that he expected. It was more like the rich, musky flavor of venison.

Jason offered his bloodied fingers to Pearl, and she sucked on them languorously, moaning and sighing as her tongue swirled around his fingers, greedily licking them clean. Jason was so turned on he could barely speak, but he did anyway.

"You saved me," he said.

Pearl released his fingers, and rubbed his hand along her cheek, and then let him caress the flawless skin of her throat.

"You saved me," Pearl said. "Your blessing, it saved me."

Jason kissed her. It started gently, and then turned crazy. He feasted on her lips, licking and then biting them. Pearl grabbed the back of his head and pressed him into her. Jason stuck his tongue into her mouth and began dueling with hers. Her mouth tasted of her own breast-blood.

Jason abruptly broke the kiss. "But you're an evil, evil girl," he said. "And for what you've done, you need to hurt."

Before Pearl could respond, Jason reached up under her armpits, and then upward to hold her by her shoulders. Although obviously in some pain, she winced only slightly at first, unwilling to break their embrace. Pearl's breasts smooshed into his chest as they held each other close and tight, making the tops of them balloon upward to just under their chins, smearing her black blood across the both of them.

Jason's dick pressed into Pearl's crotch, luxuriating in the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. The tangle of her pubic hairs tickled his shaft, which throbbed for attention. Pearl was already soaked down there, juicy and wet in anticipation of his hard, hungry cock.

Letting the animal in him run free, Jason released her shoulders and grasped her by the base of her wings. Even though one wing was only a bloodied stump, he pulled down on them anyway, using them as handles to bend her further backwards so that she was staring up at him. Pearl's lips parted and she squealed in pain. The tip of Jason's cock was poised at the entrance of Pearl's sopping cunt.

Jason jerked her wings sharply downward, and Pearl fell on her back to the floor. Before she could so much as gasp, Jason was on top of her. He threw her legs over his shoulders and shoved his cock into her slit, penetrating her fully to the hilt with one mighty thrust.

They both cried out, from the shock and the indescribable pleasure of copulating at last. Pearl's ardor was in full swing now, her entire upper body golden from desire.

Jason pumped vigorously into Pearl, rocking her entire body with each forceful thrust. Her breasts quaked massively before his eyes. His nutsack smacked loudly, bouncing against the plush curves of her generous ass cheeks, and Jason could feel his testicles churning excitedly, in heated overdrive, churning out more jism for Pearl, all for Pearl.

Almost instantly, he wanted to come, really, really wanted to come. Under normal circumstances he certainly would have. But Granny, even in death, still held sway over his mind. Despite the urge to blow his load inside Pearl, he couldn't.

And part of him said Good. This bitch has not yet begun to pay.

He used one arm to hold one of her legs, and the other to yank the stump of her severed arm, pulling her into him for each thunderous thrust. He wanted her to really feel it, all the pleasure and all the pain, the sensations intermingled and indistinguishable from each other.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Jason said. "Is that what you want?"

Pearl moaned her vacillations. "ahh...yes...no...YES!..."

"You awful...horrible...thing!" Jason said, punctuating his words by slamming his cock into Pearl. "All you do is murder...and deceive...and cause pain...how does it feel!"

"HURTS!" Pearl screamed. "FUCK...it HURTS!"

Jason pulled harder on her arm stump, twisting it as he did so. He clamped down on her throat with his other hand, putting almost his full weight on her.

"Not...enough!" Jason said.

"Never...enough!" Pearl croaked. "Hurt me more!"

Jason obliged. He gave Pearl's pussy a rough, graceless fucking, all the while continuing to abuse her. He dug his fingernails into the exposed part of her stump, yanked her hair so hard her head craned into unnatural angles, pulled on the nipple of her split breast so violently it oozed fresh, wine-dark ichor, pushed her legs apart into splits even gymnasts wouldn't attempt, punched her in her throat and her belly, twisted her wing-stump so that it jabbed into her back...anything he could think of to give her the hurting that she deserved, the pain that she begged for.

Pearl lost herself to her angerlust, and this time Jason knew she wasn't faking. He could see it in the wonton look on her face. He could feel it in the way her vaginal muscles clutched his cock, squeezing him, caressing him, surrendering herself to Jason's forceful, pounding assault. She radiated demonic sexual heat, and her body gleamed, bright and golden.

Jason wanted to come, but Granny's mental command wouldn't let him. This fueled his anger at Pearl, and urged him to be more despicable to her. Maybe, just maybe, he thought, if he could hurt Pearl enough, if he could join in the soul of this world and dominate her so brutally and so thoroughly, he could break Granny's edict.

And if not, he was lost anyway, so may as well go for broke.

With Pearl writhing under him and his physical and sexual assault, mewling one moment and sobbing the next, Jason thought again of Kristin. Of her mood swings, and how she could go from tender to playful to violent with little provocation. Coy and girly one minute, raw and primal the next. How could both women be so similar in temperament, unless...

Pearl suddenly squealed, and her pussy CLENCHED around Jason's cock. Under him, her whole body quaked, in the throes of a powerful orgasm. It actually hurt, but he didn't stop. Jason grunted through the pain, and kept thrusting into her like never before. He pumped into her even harder, letting her know that he was in control, making her experience the full force of his lust and pain.

Tears of shame streamed down Pearl's cheeks, the shame of allowing a mere human to disrespect her so brutally and so severely that she came, but she continued to fuck him, wanting ever more.

"Yes, fuck, yes...fuck, yes..." she sobbed through gritted teeth, orgasming continuously as Jason banged away inside her. "Uh fuck YES!"

Jason pulled harder on her stump, and buried himself deeper into the juicy folds of her spamming, muscular box. He grunted like a beast, fucking her hard enough make them inch along the floor from the force of their rutting.

Pearl's pussy clenched his cock over and over, until Jason lost count of how many orgasms she must have had. He felt his own orgasm building to a crescendo. My god, if he came, it was going to be like a goddamn volcano.

"I've been so bad, Jason," Pearl said. "I'm all wrong ... make me pure, baby ... come inside me ... give me your blessing ... your seed ... make me golden ... inside ... as well as out!"

That was it. Jason was going to come. Somehow, Pearl had helped him break through Granny's command. Jason filled his lungs with air, gathering himself for a truly massive release. He felt the pre-cum leaking out of him in advance of his imminent eruption. Golden... powerful... male essence... for Kristin... for Pearl...

"Oh, Jason," Pearl said, "I love you love you love you love you..."

"God, Pearl..." Jason said. His cock was battered and rubbed nearly raw, and his balls were on fire, ready at last to spurt their tremendous load into his demon lover, his fuck-toy, his master, his slave, his sexual tormenter. His Pearl.

"Pearl, I love-"

A leathery arm grabbed Jason around his chest. Before he could react, he was lifted him up and away.

He roared "NO!" as the arm pulled him backward, his heels dragging across the floor.

Insensate to anything except the knowledge that he was no longer fucking Pearl, Jason watched Pearl's retreating form, as she stared in mute surprise at the loss of him, snatched so cruelly away at the worst possible moment.

Jason looked up, and saw that his abductor was, as he had dimly suspected, Granny. Not dead after all, but much worse for the wear. Although she still bore char marks over much of her body, she had somehow managed to restore much of herself.

She glared wrathfully down at Jason. "Your generous 'blessing', human," she spat. "Thanks to you I was able to heal myself, with enough power left over for this!"

Granny flung him backward. Jason expected to hit a wall, or go sailing through the window. Instead, he felt a full-body tingle, and then passed through some sort of threshold.

He watched as Pearl belatedly sprang to her feet and launched herself after him, her outstretched hand reaching for him.

But Pearl was too slow, too far away, and too late. The chamber containing Granny and Pearl seemed to shrink and disappear, replaced by a tunnel limned in cold blue flames. For a long moment, Jason had the simultaneous, conflicting sensations of motionlessness and great velocity.

And then Jason landed hard on something soft. A mattress. A bed. His bed. He was back in his apartment.

After a couple of mighty bounces that tested the strength of his bed frame and box spring to their limits, Jason came to rest.

He was naked, covered in blood, sweat, grime, and various bodily fluids. He was also relentlessly erect, and his balls were on fire, with the worst case of coitus interruptus in human history.

The room was dark and quiet. Night. Already? How long had he been gone? Despite all that had happened, it had only felt like an hour, maybe two, that he had been in Tarterus. Now, he was no longer sure. Was it still even the same day?

Before Jason could do anything so mundane as check the time, a line of crackling blue flame appeared in the air above him, bathing the room in azure light.

Purely on instinct, Jason rolled off the bed and scampered to his bedroom door. Backed up against the door, he watched the line of fire widen into a circle of blue flame.

Granny and Pearl fell out of the circle, together, grappling with each other. They landed on his bed. The frame, already abused by his own landing, shattered with an obscenely loud crack.

The demon women bounced and separated from each other, rolling off the bed as he had done. To Jason's dismay, Granny ended up closer to him, while Pearl was on the opposite side of the smashed bed.

Granny stood and glanced at Jason, before addressing Pearl. Although still scorched in several places, Jason had to admit that she looked even less leathery now than she had when she had tossed him through the portal.

"Child!" Granny shouted. "You take this too far! End this foolishness!"

Pearl launched herself at Granny. She snarled, her face twisted in blind rage. Pearl's intact arm was extended, her hand like a claw, aimed at Granny's throat.

Pearl bowled into Granny, knocking her backward, clean over where Jason crouched. The force carried both women into the door, and then through it, reducing the hollow wooden door to splinters.

They made a deep crater in the sheetrock of the hallway beyond. Granny shoved Pearl off of her, down the hallway and in the direction of Telly's room. Granny then sprinted the other way, toward the living room.

Jason watched a vengeful Pearl give chase, following Granny up the short hallway. Then, ignoring every sane instinct he possessed, he stood up, and lumbered after them.

He stood behind the single-winged and single-armed Pearl as she, in turn, stood facing Granny, who was backed against the wall in the living room. At first, he wondered why Pearl had stopped. Then he noticed that Granny's sword had made the trip from Tarterus with her. She brandished it before her now, in an attempt to hold Pearl at bay. Pearl shook with pent-up fury as Granny spoke.

"Pearl," Granny said. "You don't understand the forces you're toying with. You can't possibly imagine-"

"MINE!" Pearl roared. "You hear? He's MINE!"

Pearl was just...gone. Jason could hear it in her voice. There was nothing left of her but the animal, denied for too long, opposed at every turn, gone mad from frustration. And the source of her torment was right before her.

Granny took a step toward Pearl, but in less time than Jason would have thought possible, Pearl's enormous golden sword reappeared in her good hand. It was only there for a moment, though, before Pearl hurled it at Granny like a spear.

With uncanny accuracy, the point of the sword struck Granny in the throat. Powered by Pearl's freakish strength, the force was such that the golden blade sliced completely through Granny's neck. It continued on through, until it embedded itself, with a muted thunk, a good six inches into the opposite wall.

A second later, Granny's severed head tumbled unceremoniously onto the carpet.