Drummer Boy - Secret Origins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin reached out with one hand and grabbed a chair leg. With a flick of her wrist, she snapped the wooden leg off as easily as if it were a popsicle stick. She proceeded to do the same with the other legs, and then with both hands, effortlessly broke the seat from the back.

Hands still cuffed behind him, Jason wriggled away from her until his back was against the opposite wall.

"You're not that strong," Jason said. "Kristin, how are you that strong?"

Kristin smiled. "I don't know," she said, standing upright. She was naked from the waist down, wearing only her white t-shirt, wet and gone see-through with sweat, displaying the dark, erect nipples capping her big boobs.

"I don't know," Kristin said again, "but there's a lot of things I don't know, these days."

Kristin turned her back to him, and walked over to stand next to a tool bag that Jason hadn't noticed earlier. It was large and black, made of a heavy fabric, and had the word "Husky" embroidered on the side.

"I don't know why I came here tonight," Kristin said. "I don't know why I've been having these strange dreams about you all week. I mean, that's funny, right?"

Jason eyed the front door hopefully, but decided that, with his hands bound, there wasn't much chance he'd be able to escape if Kristin wanted to stop him.

Still facing away from him, Kristin put her arms on the opposite wall, and then let her shoulders droop.

"And I don't know about you, Jason," Kristin said. "I don't know why I'm with you. You're not my type at all. I'm a smart girl. I should be with some MBA. Or a doctor. Or a scientist, or even a fucking cop. Someone with purpose. Someone with plans. Someone with a future."

Ouch. Jason was on the verge of protesting, on general principle, but then, surveying the situation around him, he had to concede that his future, at present, looked pretty iffy.

"But no, here I am," Kristin continued, "losing my shit over some line cook. A shiftless loser who can't even hold down that job. A guy whose only accomplishment in life is being in a townie band."

Kristin turned around to face him, and then leaned her back against the wall. "And not even the lead singer or the guitar player. That might mean something. But no, I'm fucking the goddamn drummer."

"Now wait a minute," Jason said, finding his nerve at last. "I don't think you understand-"

Kristin cut him off. "A machine could do your job," she said, "and no one would know the difference."

"Maybe if you didn't listen to such crap music you'd know the difference," Jason said. "I mean, I thought you'd really get into that King Crimson I played for you."

"Oh god, you mean that noodley prog stuff you're so fond of?" Kristin said.

"Yeah," Jason said. "I figured you'd appreciate it. I mean, Bruford gets real cerebral on the sticks."

"Look, when I listen to music, I don't want 'cerebral'," Kristin said. "I just want pretty sounds."

"But you can have both!" Jason said. "Anything's better than that pop country garbage you always have on."

"I. Just. Like it. Okay?!" Kristin said. Then, calming herself somewhat, said, "Why do you do that, huh?" Kristin said. "Why can't I just like something, and not have you tear it down?"

"Sorry," Jason said. "I just think if you're gonna tear down my whole fucking reason for existing, I wanna know where you're coming from."

"I don't care about your music, Jason," Kristin said. "I don't care about your drumming. I don't care about your family, or what happens to you with your job. Hell, I don't think I even like you."

"Gee, thanks," Jason said. "Maybe we should have talked about this sooner?"

"We were too busy fucking," Kristin said tersely. "Because as far as I'm concerned that's your reason for existing. You fuck me good, Jason. You make me come so good. We don't have anything else in common. Don't you think that's weird? Because I do. When I'm not with you, I barely think about you. But when we're fucking, I turn into such a filthy slut. And I like it. I fucking love what you do to me, the way you make me feel."

"Then ... who cares?" Jason said. "Look, we can still help Pearl -"

"I fucking care!" Kristin roared, spinning to face Jason. "I fucking care, Jason, because you're the only one who can give the Lady what she needs! You're the only one who makes the Lady smile!"

Jason was stunned by Kristin's outburst, and the sudden return of crazed fury to her face. He knew he had to tread carefully, but tread nonetheless.

"Kristin," Jason said, "I've never asked before, 'cause I thought it was just, y'know, a thing, but..."

"You want to know about the Lady," Kristin said.

"Well, yeah," Jason said. "Who is the Lady?"

Kristin rolled her eyes, and shook her head. "I'm the Lady, you dumbass," she said.

"But you talk about her like she's ... another person," Jason said.

"She is, kind of, but also..." Kristin said. "She's inside me. She's selfish. She's wild. But most of all, she's hungry."

"I don't understand, Kristin," Jason said. "Help me understand."

Kristin leaned back against the wall, pondering something, and then seemed to come to a resolution.

"Okay," she said finally, "let me tell you something about me. We've never had these kind of talks, since we always end up having sex instead of doing things that actual couples do. So, I'm going to tell you a little about what I'm like."

Kristin let herself slide down the wall, until she was sitting down, facing Jason from across the room.

"When I was younger, back in my early teens," Kristin said, "I heard all the other girls talking about how great sex was supposed to be. I didn't understand at the time, but no one does at that age. The whole thing seems silly, doesn't it? Everyone getting all worked up about sex and how it makes everything different. I wasn't worried, though. I figured that when it was my time, when I finally did it, I'd understand.

"When I was a senior in high school, I was dating this boy. A cute boy in my class who was funny and smart and I liked him. I figured 'this must be the one', and we gave it a go. We'd barely started, and then it was over. Less than a minute. It took him longer to put the condom on than doing the act itself. He came and passed out asleep. And there I was, still ready to go. I wasn't expecting much, but I expected something, you know?

"We tried a few times after that, but it was the same. All buildup and no release. Not for me anyway. I stayed with him for a couple of weeks, you know, that high school momentum, but eventually I called it off. He couldn't see why, but I gave him some crap about how we were just too different. I mean, how do you explain to a guy that he's just an unsatisfying lay?

"I loaded myself up on rationalizations and excuses. Lack of experience. Overstimulation. No chemistry. Just a dud. No spark, but no worries, right? Plenty of fish in the sea.

"But it kept happening. Time and again, through high school and into college, it turned into a pattern. I'd meet some guy that really greased my gears. We'd get to the point of having sex and then *pffft*. Short but not sweet, with my beau passed out next to me, and me laying there frustrated.

"I'd talk with my girl friends about it. They said it was just bad luck. They'd tell me how they'd all had bad sex, but when you meet the right one, you just get it, you know?

"I tried so hard to believe, but in the back of my mind there was this fear that that this crap about satisfying, much less mind-blowing, sex was a myth. Like Santa Claus. Just some hoax that everyone was in on, and no one wanted to be the one to spill the beans.

"I still dated, but I always held myself back. I didn't want the expectation, because I knew it would lead to disappointment. And it worked, sort of."

"But I could always feel ... something ... inside me. Something hungry, and impatient. Something that was telling me that I was just a little girl, pretending to be a grown-up. Something that taunted me, telling me I was incomplete. That I wouldn't be a real lady until that hole in my life was truly filled."

Kristin paused. "Right about now is when you'd be making some childish remark about my word choice," she said.

"Crossed my mind," Jason said, "but I think we can bypass the double entendres."

Kristin gave a mirthless chuckle, and went on.

"Then I met Braden," Kristin said. "Braden. Lean and muscular. Pre-law. Played tennis. His family was loaded. He took me horseback riding on our first date. Kind of corny, but sweet. I really liked him. This was the kind of guy I was supposed to be with. It should have been destiny.

"The sex was the same, though. Same as all the others, but I thought maybe this is as good as it gets. And maybe it'll get better. Sex is mostly intimacy, right? I let myself get close to him, and we got to being a thing. A pretty good thing, too.

"One night, we're fooling around and he says..." Kristin's voice broke. She found it again, and continued.

"He said he wanted to make love to my boobs. That's how he said it, can you believe it? So dorky it was almost charming. He wanted to tittyfuck me, and I thought it was a little weird, but what the hell. At least it'd be over quick. Just like the blowjobs and handjobs and butt sex."

Kristin's done anal? Jason thought, but didn't say. The two of them had never taken that particular trip. But maybe now wasn't the time to bring it up.

"So Braden tells me to lie on my back, and props my head up on a pillow. I can tell he's put some thought into this; been on his mind for a while. He covers my boobs with this lotion, and he's got his big hands all over my slippery tits and it feels really nice. He's got a big smile on his face, and his dick is so hard, laying on my belly.

"And my breasts, Jason," Kristin said. "My breasts felt hot. It was like they wanted him. They wanted his attention, wanted his touch, they wanted his dick. I don't know how, but I could tell they wanted to do this. They wanted to be used. I could already feel that this was gonna be different.

"I squeezed my breasts together for him, and Braden slid his dick in between. He started pumping his hips, and then it was on. It was so sexy. I watched the head of his dick disappear and reappear in my cleavage and it felt good. He was really enjoying it, and he moaned and babbled about how great it was. How beautiful my breasts looked, how warm and soft they felt around his cock.

"And it was good for me, too. His dick was so hard, and strong, and it felt so good to feel how I was pleasing him. Not just making him come, but pleasuring him. He was praising me and making me feel so sensual and sexy, and I was loving it.

"Everything else I'd done, it was over so quickly that there wasn't really time to enjoy it. But finally I was starting to feel what it was supposed to be like: a good, long buildup before the release.

"And I'm thinking, 'This is it. I found the secret. This is what it takes to make my man last for more than a few seconds. This is what I've been missing!'

"When Braden finally came, it was incredible. His whole body shook, and he grunted and growled like a madman. And I'd never seen that much cum in my life! He sprayed all over my neck and shoulders, all over my face. I opened my mouth and caught some on my tongue, tasting him. I squeezed my tits around his dick to coax more out of him, and I got it. He just kept pumping and pumping all over me until he was spent, and then just rolled off of me.

"And I came too, Jason. I couldn't believe it! For the very first time in my life, I had an orgasm. It was amazing, lovely. I had never felt so ... fulfilled. I played with his cum. I let it drip between my fingers. Spread it across my lips and licked it off with my tongue. I rubbed it into my skin, all over my breasts, massaging all that slick stuff into my excited nipples. I covered as much of my body as I could with his cum. And then I lay there as it dried on me, just absorbing it, enjoying the feeling.

"I got it," Kristin said. "This was what all the other girls had been talking about. This feeling, this ... fulfilment! I finally understood!"

"So ... great, right?" Jason said. "I mean, you and he broke up but-"

"He died, Jason," Kristin said.

This took Jason back. "What?"

"He came, and then he died," Kristin said. "I lay there like that for hours, basking and euphoric, with a dead man in bed beside me, and I didn't even notice."

Jason sat stunned, lost for words.

"But I did notice, eventually," Kristin said. "I tried CPR, but he was already cold. He'd already begun to ... stiffen. I called 911 and there were paramedics and police and questions, questions, questions. I had to talk to strangers, to his family, about such intimate things..."

"It was a coincidence, though," Jason said. "He had a heart attack or something, right?"

Kristin gave a sad chuckle. "That's the story, isn't it? The one everyone seems to like. Happens all the time, they say, during sex. Usually to older men, but it can happen to anyone. It's the one his folks went with.

"But the truth of it is," Kristin said, "it was inconclusive. I saw the report later. No infarction, no aneurysm, clean tox screen, no trauma. Nothing that showed a definite cause of death. Officially, Braden just died, for no reason.

"But I knew the reason, Jason. I knew. It was the Lady. The Lady was hungry. Starving. She used my breasts to take his life. To drain his soul, to coax his life essence out of him. There was something ... wrong with me, wrong with my body ... that made men come and pass out at the slightest touch. But my breasts are different, Jason, they're powerful. Too powerful. They gave the Lady what she had needed for so long."

"Kristin, that's-" Jason said.

"I couldn't let that happen again, Jason," Kristin said. "I couldn't let myself be tempted, even a little. I mean, there were no criminal charges or anything. I was clear, but even if no one else knew the truth, I did. I stopped dating after that. Just focused on school, on work. I couldn't let the Lady take control like that again."

Kristin glared angrily at Jason.

"And then, you," Kristin said. "We met, and we fucked. I don't know what came over me. I couldn't stop myself. I was going to force myself on you if you resisted, but you didn't. You touched me and you held me down and you gave just as good as you got. You made the Lady smile. You made her settle. Quiet. And you didn't die. It didn't matter that we didn't have anything in common. You gave me what I needed."

"Hey, you're making me blush," Jason said.

"Shut up," Kristin said. "You had to have a thing for titfucking, though, didn't you? How perfect is that? The one thing you wanted most, and I couldn't risk giving it to you."

"Look, I was just trying to respect your wishes," Jason said.

"I could see you looking, every time some girl with big boobs would walk by," Kristin said, "and it was like I could ... hear your brain thinking. Imagining your cock pumping into her cleavage. And you'd look at me like that. Humping against my breasts, lost and loving it.

"And I wanted it, Jason. The Lady wanted you fucking my tits. I couldn't let that happen, Jason. I couldn't let my breasts take your life.

"That's why I let you indulge in your busty little one night stands. I never wanted an 'open relationship'. God, that's so not me. I wanted you all to myself, all the time, giving you everything you needed, to make you as fulfilled as you made me, satisfying the Lady."

"Kristin, listen to me," Jason said. "You don't have killer breasts! That's just ... crazy."

Kristin laughed. "Crazy, yeah," she said. She stood up. "Funny thing about 'crazy'."

"See," she said, "ever since I caught you with those bitches last week..."

Kristin reached into the tool bag, and pulled out a coiled length of white nylon rope, and tossed it over her shoulder.

"...I've had to redefine my relationship with 'crazy'," she said.

"I mean, here I was worried that my tits were too much for you to handle. And then I catch you with not one, but two women who have got the most ridiculously gigantic breasts I've ever seen."

Kristin walked over to where Pearl lay, insensate and barely breathing. She knelt down and began encircling Pearl's breasts with the rope.

"These tits are impossible," Kristin said. She continued wrapping up Pearl's breasts, cinching them together and upward, until they formed a wide, bound column of titflesh almost two feet high.

"God," Kristin said, tying off the rope, and admiring her handiwork, "I want to fuck 'em again. Don't you?"

Jason said nothing, but his penis was saying plenty.

"Yeah you do," Kristin said with a mirthless smirk.

She walked back over to the tool bag.

"So I'm thinking to myself," Kristin said, "'Self, I know that slutty motherfucker has been ramming his dick between those great big juggs on the regular, and cumming like a damn firehose. Like he used to do with me, but harder. Those bitches are giving my man everything he wants, better than I ever could. My man! So what does he need me for? Nothing. Boo hoo, poor me. The Lady's never gonna smile again.'"

From the bag, Kristin produced a very toothy, very sharp-looking handsaw.

"The Lady is very angry with you, Jason," Kristin said.

"Kristin," Jason said very carefully, "what's that for?"

"This?" Kristin said. She shrugged. "I don't know, actually. I'll admit, I went a little nuts in the hardware store. It was on sale, so I bought it. You know, one of those 'just-in-case' things."

"I bought a lot of stuff," Kristin said. She then began pulling other things out of the bag, tossing them carelessly on the floor, introducing them as she went. A garden trowel, a few lengths of half-inch rebar, an insulation knife, caulk (both spray and stick-on varieties), a drywall saw, a pack of respirator masks, a pack of door knobs, plastic shims, a wicked-looking PVC cutting tool, a few lengths of floppy, ridged plastic tubing, packs of cable ties, a couple cans of WD-40, boxes of nails, some galvanized utility wire, a large red pipe wrench, a bathtub spout, a toilet tank float, a big black mag lite, a level, pliers (needle nose and a nifty tongue and groove model), a folding ruler, big silver sewing shears, leather work gloves, a small axe, screwdrivers, a claw hammer, safety goggles, a hand chisel, a bottle of Goo Gone.

"You know," Kristin said, "I thought someone might start asking questions, but a pretty face and calm smile goes a long way. And the phrase 'home repair' covers a lot."

Kristin surveyed the spread. She frowned. "I ripped the air filter. And I left the crow bar at home. Ain't that a bitch. I had big plans for that thing."

Kristin looked at the handsaw again. "But now that I'm thinking about it," she said, shifting her gaze over to Pearl, "she's already down one arm. Ever fantasized about tittyfucking the Venus de Milo?"

Jason shuddered at the implication.

"'Course, the head would have to go," Kristin said. "Or is that Nike? You know, the 'Winged Victory'?"

Kristin mused, shrugged, and then laughed. "Whatever," she said. "I know shit about art. I guess it wouldn't matter that much when you're fucking a headless dead girl's tits, huh? Hey, that'd be a new experience for you!"

Jason decided against telling Kristin he'd already crossed that one off his bucket list.

"Kristin," Jason said, "look, there's some supernatural shit going on, and I think you've somehow gotten caught up in it. I'm just asking you to please be rational. Whatever you're thinking of doing, just think about how you're gonna feel tomorrow."