Drummer Boy - Secret Origins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin ignored him. She was studying another wooden-handled mallet with a large, black rubber head, a twin to the one she'd broken knocking out Pearl.

"Can you believe it?" Kristin said. "A three-pack for only ten dollars. That's a good deal!"

"Okay," Jason said, "You've officially become the queen of crazy town."

"Oh honey, you ain't seen crazy yet," Kristin said. "You know what's really crazy? This."

With a flourish, Kristin produced one last item from the black tool bag. It was a leather harness with a penis on it. No, two penises. Two plastic penises, the larger one projecting outward, the smaller one pointed in the opposite direction and slightly upward, joined together in the center. While the harness itself was a serious black, the penises themselves were a jaunty, almost comical, lavender color.

"I'm tired of fighting her, Jason," Kristin said. "There's only two ways of shutting the Lady up. One involves a lot of hard fucking, and getting drenched in cum. The other involves brutal, savage violence. If I can't get one, well ... let's see how far the other takes me."

Pearl moaned, and began to stir.

"Aw, hell," Kristin muttered.

Bringing a mallet, Kristin strode over to where Pearl lay. She sat down on Pearl's belly, this time backward, facing her feet. She lifted the mallet up high, and brought it down on Pearl's right kneecap.

Pearl made a sharp, choking sound, and then trailed off into a pitiful whimper. Kristin rolled her eyes and sighed. She brought the mallet down twice more. On the third strike there was a very loud crack.

"There," Kristin said. "Got the job done, but would you look at this?" She held up a broken wooden handle, sans head.

"I guess Dad was right, you get what you pay for," Kristin said. She chuckled. "Don't even think it," she said over her shoulder to Jason, who was clumsily attempting to get to his feet, "unless you wanna get a taste of what your girl here is blubbering about."

Kristin crossed back over to hardware haul, selected the pipe wrench. With that, she was able to shatter Pearl's other kneecap in one powerful blow. Pearl was whimpering uncontrollably, punctuated in intervals by harsh wheezing. Despite his own terror, Jason's heart went out to her.

"God that felt good," Kristin said, tossing the wrench aside to clang onto the floor. "The Lady is loving this, you know."

"I'm sorry," Jason said. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't know. I didn't know any of this. And yeah, we should have talked more. But please, we can still walk away from this."

"Not her," Kristin said. She laughed. "Hah! I got jokes!" She stood up, now clutching the dildo harness in her hand.

"I'm not walking away, Jason," Kristin said. "What you're seeing is the new me, walking right into a new life."

Kristin strapped on the harness, inserting the smaller penis into her vagina.

"Hmm," Kristin said. She looked down. She gave the outer penis a little bounce with her hand. "That's different."

Kristin walked over to Jason, patting the plastic penis as she went, watching it bob along.

"How many times have I sucked you off, honey?" Kristin said. "How many times have I had my mouth crammed full of hard, drummer boy Jason dick?"

Kristin stood in front of Jason, holding his head in her hands, faux phallus positioned before his face.

"Your turn," Kristin said.

Jason talked fast. "Okay ... look Kristin," he said. "Things are clearly getting out of hand so I'm gonna level with you. There's some supernatural shit going on. Pearl over there is a demon. Like an actual demon from hell, only they call it Tarterus. And she gets magical power from semen and for some reason she picked me, and she cast a spell so I couldn't get away and I thought it was like a one-time thing, but then she came back and wanted more. And she took me to Tarterus and had a fight with Granny, that's her grandmother or mother, I'm not a hundred percent on that. Anyway Granny had her way with me and flew me into the sky and dropped me but Pearl saved me from falling into this war they've been having forever with the Spines, that's a whole 'nother thing, and then they fought some more and then Granny opened a portal back to Earth and they had a fight right here in the living room and Pearl chopped Granny's head off and we had to ... fix her, that's too hard to explain right now, but that was when you came in and saw us. And since then I found out I can't come or I'll like die and maybe kill whoever I'm fucking in the process because I'm like a rape wasp or something."

Kristin let him tell his story, one eyebrow cocked in detached amusement. When he finished, she put one hand on her hip.

"And that's the whole story?" Kristin said.

"Those are the headlines," Jason said, adding, "I think Granny may be moonlighting as an assassin, or something."

"Huh," Kristin said. "Welcome to crazy town."

"Kristin, you gotta bel-"

Kristin shoved her dick into Jason's mouth.

"Hail to the queen," Kristin said.

Okay, Jason thought, we're doing this then.

She pumped her hips, forcing her plastic cock into and out of Jason's mouth.

"That's it, honey," Kristin said. "Suck the Lady's dick. Be a good cocksucker for the Lady. Come on, take it like a man..."

Now, Jason was no stranger to eating pussy. Fast, slow, gentle, elaborate, direct, there are as many different ways to eat pussy as there are women. And he was no stranger to intense, full-frontal cunt assault, since Kristin's preference was a good hard face-fucking.

This compared to that not at all.

For one thing, there was a penis in his mouth, rubbing along his tongue, clattering against his teeth, so there was that. For another, there was the filling of his whole field of vision, pubic hairs and thighs bumping into his face over and over.

Even Kristin's grip on his head was different. When he was licking her pussy, it was just sort of assumed that all he had to do was ease up a bit, and he could sort of get away. But with Kristin's phallus invading his mouth, and her holding him there, he felt trapped. He couldn't even retaliate by biting down, since, you know, plastic penis.

Jason had never experienced anything like this. It was overwhelming. It was awful. More than that. "Alarming" just about had it covered.

"God, what a trip," Kristin moaned. "I feel powerful." She grabbed Jason's head, holding it tightly as she fucked his mouth. "I can see why you guys like it so much."

Yeah, I guess it's pretty cool, Jason agreed silently, trying very hard not to lose his shit.

"Get it nice and wet, baby," Kristin said. "Suck that dick ... get it nice and sloppy for me ... uhhh ..."

Having very little choice in the matter, Jason did, saliva running freely from his mouth.

"Oh, the Lady's smiling, honey," Kristin said, "the Lady's smiling. I'm gonna do a lot of this. I'm gonna do this to your busty little sluts. Then I'm gonna do this to your roommate, when he gets home. Then, who knows ... who knows ..."

Jason had left "alarming" behind a while back, and, in the part of his mind that wasn't screaming, was trying desperately to think of its superlative. Gotta do something to pass the time while you're getting mouth-raped by your ex-girlfriend.

Kristin humped her plastic dick hard into Jason's mouth, so deep it tickled his uvula and he gagged. The sound set Kristin off; she grunted, hard and long, ending in a little wail.

"Ohhhhyeah," Kristin moaned, "you're such a good fuck slut. And your dick is still hard. You like this, don'cha?"

Kristin withdrew her spit-covered dick from Jason's mouth, admiring it. Jason breathed in, and then coughed, dredging up phlegm.

"I hope you're ready," Kristin said, "cause I sure as fuck am."

"Kristin," Jason said, "Krist- ow-FUCK!"

Kristin pulled Jason up by his hair, forcing him to a shaky standing position. She practically threw him over onto the couch, where he landed on his back.

"Just stay right there," Kristin said. "Stay right there with your hard fucking cock, and don't you dare move."

Jason would have had trouble moving in any case. He felt drained, feeble. There was hardly any strength left in his body. The only part of him with any strength left was in his lap. His dick was fully erect. Even though the rest of him felt like limp spaghetti, his cock was rampant, as hard as it had ever been, refusing to flag in the slightest.

Kristin, making use of Pearl's arm and her hair, lifted the defeated demon up off of the floor. She gathered Pearl in her arms and carried her over to the side of the couch.

"I brought you something," Kristin said.

Kristin dumped Pearl out of her arms, and over the armrest of the couch. Pearl landed feet-first, and due to her shattered kneecaps, the impact immediately caused her legs to buckle. She cried out piteously before pitching forward, her face landing on Jason's chest.

Kristin giggled. "It's a little busted," she said, "but I'm sure you won't mind."

Jason gazed at the weakly sobbing Pearl.

"I'm sorry, Pearl," Jason said. "I'm really sorry."

"Shut up," Kristin sneered. She ran her fingers through Pearl's hair. "Your hair's so pretty," she said. "Thick and luscious, just like the rest of you. Thick and luscious."

Kristin pulled Pearl's hair, yanking her head back sharply, so that she could look her in the eyes.

"Why?" Pearl said tearfully, more an accusation than a question.

Kristin became furious. "Why?" she said. "Oh sweet bitch, we are way beyond 'why'. We're doing 'how'. Like 'how about you show me how you make my man come'. 'How long can my slutty boyfriend hold out between those fat melons of yours?' 'How about we all go out with a bang?'"

Kristin pulled Pearl forward, so that her tied-up breasts smooshed into Jason's thighs.

"How about we play a little game?" Kristin said, coming around the couch. Kneeling, she took Jason's dick in her mouth. As she did this, she took great delight in rubbing her cheek against Pearl's obscenely bound-together breasts.

"There," Kristin said, sliding Jason's dick out of her mouth. It was covered in thick saliva, and super shiny. "I got you started."

Kristin lifted Pearl up by her titanic, tightly-tied titties, and then lowered those tits them onto Jason's cock, plunging his shaft into her warm, oddly-welcoming cleavage. The feeling was as awesomely delicious as ever, and Jason hated himself for enjoying it.

"You know the rules, honey," Kristin said. She went back around the couch, and stood behind Pearl's raised rear end. "Whoever comes first, loses."

With that, Kristin jerked her hips forward. Pearl grimaced, and grit her teeth.

"If I come first, I'll let you go," Kristin said. "But if you come first, well ... let's just say that the Lady isn't very kind to losers..."

"What about Pearl?" Jason said.

"Oh," Kristin said, "she's just the playing field. Game on."

Kristin fucked Pearl, and fucked her hard. She grabbed Pearl around the waist and rammed her from behind, making a loud slapping sound each time her hips banged into Pearl's plentiful ass cheeks.

"Yeah," Kristin hissed, "take that dick, you dirty fucking slut. Eat that dick, eat it with your pussy..."

Kristin's thrusting made Pearl's whole body oscillate, including her breasts. And that meant that Jason had no choice but to fuck Pearl's tits. The saliva had almost completely dried by now, but Pearl's breasts were so big that even without the sliding motion, he was surrounded by their softness. Compressed by the rope, they bounced monumentally, smooshing her hot, heavy mammaries around Jason's hard, eager dick.

Jason's will was gone. He had no resistance left. All it took was the feel of Pearl's massive breasts, the fantastic pounding of his hungry cock through the tit valley of the unwilling Pearl, and the sight of Kristin's face, lost to furious ecstasy as she dogged Pearl savagely, and Jason faded to nothing.

Jason was so far gone, it barely registered when Kristin suddenly said, "I'm gonna get that ass."

Jason watched Kristin as she pulled back briefly. Then, ever so slowly, pushed her hips forward again at a slightly higher angle.

Pearl's eyes went wide, and she opened her mouth in a long, silent scream.

"Fuck fuck fuckityfuck!" Kristin said. "Fucking tight ass! Am I your first, sweetie? Jason never gave it to you up the poop chute?"

"ah ah ah ah ah ..." was all Pearl said by way of response.

"Probably too busy banging those gigantic milk sacks," Kristin said. "Too bad; he really missed out. But don't worry, baby, I'll make it up to you."

Kristin began fucking Pearl in the ass. Slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed. Pearl whimpered constantly, eventually devolving into limp mewling. She was now as lost as Jason, both reduced to pawns in Kristin's kingdom of humiliation.

"Fucking incredible," Kristin said in amazement. "Your ass is amazing. I want to fuck it. Ride it. Eat it. Spank it."

And she did, landing a mighty open-handed slap onto Pearl's right ass cheek.

"Spank it, fuck it, spank it fuck it," Kristin chanted, acting out each action as she did so, the sounds of squelching and slapping intertwining continuously.

"You like it, don'cha girlie?" Kristin said. "Tell me you like it."

"Don't" Pearl said, "don't... like it..."

"That makes it better," Kristin said. "Come here, you ungrateful little slut!"

Kristin grabbed Pearl's hair, and yanked her head back. Pearl emitted a sharp, pained yelp.

And there they were. Until now, Pearl's hair had been obscuring his view. But now Jason couldn't help but gaze, awestruck, at the massive tits pleasuring his member.

He was hypnotized by the process. Kristin pounded Pearl in the ass, which, in turn, caused Jason to ram his dick between her tits. Pearl's bosom shuddered and bounced, every luscious inch of breast flesh alive with motion. And then, at the apex of each stroke, the tip of Jason's cock would emerge. Just barely; an angry, darkened helmet of cock head, peeking out from the deep crevice of Pearl's pressed-together cleavage, then sinking just as abruptly into the fantastically soft embrace of Pearl's most fuckable assets.

"Yes...fuck...yes..." Jason moaned. He found strength, then, in his hips, and he used that strength to pump his dick harder into Pearl's cleavage.

"Now you're getting it," Kristin said. "She did this to you...uhh...to me...let's break this bitch ... uhhhFUCK ...let's do it together..."

Kristin leaned forward, molding her body against Pearl's, her own big breasts pressing into Pearl's back. She nuzzled her face into Pearl's curly black hair.

"You smell like cinnamon," Kristin said. "Spicy cinnamon." Then, to Jason. "I want to see. I wanna see you spunk her. I want to see how hard you come from banging these monster tits."

"No ... please ..." Pearl whimpered.

But her plea fell on deaf ears. Jason ignored the battered face above, and focused his attention on the furiously bouncing breasts below. Pearl's tits were so massive, so heavy and soft, and they were all for his pleasure. He had to have them, had to own them completely.

Strength returned to his arms. With only a casual effort, he jerked his hands apart, and the handcuffs that bound him snapped, the chain breaking in the middle. With his now-braceleted wrists, he reached up to grab the bountiful mammaries that had so stoked his lust.

"Yes!" Kristin hissed. "Yes...give it to her good, baby. Bang 'em hard for both of us!"

Jason dug his fingers into Pearl's gigantic breasts, and proceeded to give it to her good. He pressed inward, so hard that he created deep indentations in her rippling breast flesh, and could feel the pulsing of his own cock as he savagely pumped through Pearl's enormous juggs.

Jason felt himself becoming hot, from the inside out. His lust was overtaking him. In the back of his mind he knew that, with his hands free, he might be able to stop this.

But his hands were instead molded into Pearl's superbly fuckable breasts, and that was all that mattered.

With a grunt, he roughly jerked at the rope binding Pearl's breasts. The rope came free, revealing deep friction welts among the previous bruising. After tossing the rope aside, Jason was right back to compressing her mountainous breasts around his frenetically hammering and long-denied member.

"Fuck yes, baby," Kristin said, "look what she did to you. She made you an animal. This horny slut with the big fucking breasts."

"big ... fucking ... breasts..." Jason repeated, in his haze of lust echoing her words.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it bitch?" Kristin taunted. "Big hard dick ramming your asshole, fat slutty tits wrapped around my man's cock? Fuck her harder, Jason!"

Pearl was struggling to stay awake, stay aware, but failing. Her head drooped, obscuring Jason's vision of his own tit-banging.

"Lazy cunt," Kristin said. She reached forward, and put her hands over Jason's, adding her own strength to his, and causing Pearl's breasts to balloon out in increasingly unnatural shapes from between their fingers.

"God, these boobs are unreal," Kristin said. She squeezed Pearl's breasts, kneading them roughly, pressing them harder around Jason's dick. "They're impossible ... so big ..."

Squeezing them tightly together with her hands, Kristin masturbated Jason with Pearl's juggs. Pearl's neck had gone completely limp, and her head bounced up and down as Kristin's stroking grew more vigorous.

"If I had a dick, I'd never stop fucking these," Kristin said. "I'd bury my dick in between and pound them so hard, so hard ... fuck your impossible breasts into jelly ... that's what they're for, isn't it? ... made to be fucked ... hungry for cum ..."

Through his lustful haze, Jason could see Kristin was really losing it. She was squeezing Pearl's breasts very hard, gripping them tightly, even though her hands were dwarfed by the sheer amount of overflowing breast flesh that they sought to contain.

Kristin rode Pearl's ass as hard as she gripped her breasts, her body shuddering as she built herself towards a thunderous orgasm.

Kristin rambled on, her voice quaking as she spoke. "Never stop fucking these breasts ... never let you get away ... I'd kidnap you ... keep you in a basement ... chain you up ... savage these fucking monster juggs ... make you hate me ... do it anyway ... make you love it ... all mine, jesus, mine to fuck ... gouge your eyes out ... cut your arms off ... nothing but big ... fucking ... tit ... fucking ... heavy tits ... covered in cum ..."

In his mind's eye, Jason could see what Kristin described, and he wanted it. Kristin was right; she had made him into her lustful puppet. And she deserved all that she was getting, and more, so much more. She deserved to be his abused sex slave, to be savaged without regard, to be humiliated and deformed. To be a whimpering thing, her will broken, her body his to use, in whatever terrible ways he wanted...

Kristin's hands left Pearl's breasts, slowly traversing upward to grab her shoulders. So held, Kristin was able to pound her plastic dick into Pearl's ass with monumental force.

"God dammit!" Kristin said. "... animal fuck you! Fuck slave. Fuck you hard ... so hard. Break you on my dick. Drench your impossible tits, drain myself on you..."

Kristin reached down to dig her fingers deep into Pearl's left breast. Kristin's other arm encircled Pearl's neck in a choke hold, and she used that leverage to increase the power of her ass-ramming.

Jason saw Pearl's eyes flutter, then slowly close as Kristin choked her out.

Some part of Jason must have realized that a bad thing was about to happen, because he saw himself reach up with one hand to grasp at Kristin's arm, trying to pull it away, but Kristin was far too strong to be deterred.