Drummer Boy - Secret Origins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you ... to death ... Pearl," Kristin said, "never stop fucking ... big fat ass ... wet fucking mouth ... soft juicy pussy ... fuck your giant ... fucking ... breasts ... fuck you to-"

Kristin squeezed, jerked, and pulled back hard. There was a loud, dull snap.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Kristin said. She jerked several times in quick succession, yelping and rocking the three of them as she orgasmed over and over. Pearl's head wobbled unnaturally from side to side with each motion.

After more than a full minute, Kristin's shuddering subsided, and she released her hold on Pearl's neck. She leaned forward and nuzzled her face into Pearl's hair, whispering to Pearl.

"You did it again, baby," Kristin said. "You made the Lady smile. You made the Lady laugh. Good girl." She nibbled on Pearl's ear, humming lightly and tunelessly.

Abruptly, Jason came to his senses. "Kristin," he said, "what did we do?"

Kristin looked at Jason now, in that distracted way that made him feel like he wasn't there. She smiled.

"We gave the bitch what she deserved," Kristin said.

Jason was barely listening. Instead he was looking for any sign of life in Pearl. But there was no breath, no motion.

"Oh, Pearl," was all Jason could say. "Oh god, Pearl..."

"You win, by the way," Kristin said. "By a long shot. Whoo!"

Kristin stood up straight and stretched. She undid the straps on the harness and removed it.

"You're free to come and go as you please," Kristin said.

With that, she reached down to grab Jason's ankles and, with a wrench, snapped the chain between them.

He felt sting of pain then, but it was dulled by the deep sorrow he felt for Pearl.

"How did it come to this?" Jason said. He stroked Pearl's hair, but she remained silent and unmoving. "This didn't have to happen."

"Oh, baby," Kristin said. "She wasn't any good for you. Even with those great big boobs, she couldn't make you come." An idea brightened her face. "Hey, why don't you go ahead and finish? One last load for those monster juggs? I won't tell. I sure as hell wouldn't blame you."

Jason extracted himself, as respectfully as he could under the circumstances, from underneath Pearl, and stood naked before Kristin.

"How could you!" Jason said angrily. "You're worse than she ever was ... you ... you suck!"

Kristin smirked. "Is that what you have in mind?" she said teasingly, glancing at his dick. "You look like you could use some release..."

Jason grabbed Kristin's shoulders. He growled. Kristin caught her breath, surprised, but still sanguine.

"You did this!" Jason shouted. "You did this to us!"

"Yeah, I did," Kristin said coolly. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Jason howled, and threw Kristin aside. She landed with a yelp, on her back, on top of Pearl.

"Hahahaha!" Kristin laughed dementedly. "Mmmm ... she's still warm," she said. "Still hot. And so am I..."

Kristin stretched herself out on top of Pearl, and spread her legs, inviting Jason to take advantage of her proffered sex. And Jason...

Felt the rage rising inside him,

Felt the unsatisfied lust driving him,

Felt words and thought and rationality scatter like morning mist,

Felt the reined-in animal, too long kept at by, snap its chains.

Jason launched himself at Kristin, entering her in one deep, powerful thrust, impaling her on his rampant prick.

"UHHH," Kristin grunted. "There's my guy. Come on, you fucking bastard. Give it to me hard. Do it rough. Make it hurt."

Jason didn't understand her words, but that was exactly what he did. He thrust himself in and out of Kristin's warm, sodden pussy, skewering her over and over. With his hands wrapped around her waist, so tight he could feel bones and organs beneath, he pulled her body into his, their thighs slamming together with monumentally loud smacks.

"HhhhhhhrrrrRRR!" Jason, no longer able to speak or even understand language.

"Harder, you fucker!" Kristin screamed. "Make me feel it! Fuck the nice Lady..."

Jason could feel the blood coursing and pumping hot through his body. Kristin was squeezing him tight with her pussy, and he matched her with his own ferocity. She flailed her legs, alternately wrapping them around him and digging her heels into his back, inciting him further.

"Almost there..." Kristin murmured, her voice shaking, lost in her own lust, "give it ... give it ... to the ... wet, naughty Lady..."

Kristin dug her heels hard into Jason's back, and her vaginal walls trembled frantically. She howled again, which set Jason off, and they were howling together.

Kristin's pussy clenched his engorged cock harder than ever, as hard as Pearl had during her very first orgasm with him. Jason, through his animal lust, was taken aback, and ceased thrusting momentarily.

"FUCK!" Kristin said. "FUUUUUUUuuuuuuck...that showed her...whoa!"

Jason, still furiously hard and full of ragey animal lust, resumed his fucking.

"Hrrrrh...hhrrrhh...hrrrrrrh..." Jason growlingly thrust into Kristin's pussy.

"What's the matter, baby?" Kristin said. "After all this, you still need to blow your big, sloppy load?"

"Hrraah," Jason said.

Kristin cupped her bouncing breasts in her hands, squeezing them together seductively.

"See something you like?" Kristin said mockingly.

Growling, Jason withdrew his dick from Kristin's pussy, and straddled her chest.

"Oh no! Not my big, luscious boobies!" Kristin teased, squeezing her breasts around Jason's pussy-slickened cock. "You can't! They'll kill you! They're so hungry..."

And Jason could feel it. Kristin was telling the truth. There was a wanting, an emptiness, waiting to be filled. A hunger.

Jason fucked Kristin's sizable breasts, and she accommodated him by stroking his length deliciously. Her breasts wrapped his dick so softly, so firmly. Unlike Pearl's tits, he could actually see his cock, thick and dark, as it traversed Kristin's cleavage.

She held him tightly with her breasts, a satisfied smile on her face. "That's it, baby," she said. "Fuck the Lady's boobies. They need it so much ... give these bad boobies what they need..."

Jason thrust harder, slamming his dick into the soft, tight cleavage of Kristin's tits. As his eyes took in the sight of the rippling mounds, and the feel of his dick pummeling upward toward Kristin's expectant face, Jason broke.

After everything of the past week, all of Pearl's teasing, the constant frustration of being unable to come, the sex by proxy with his roomie and his girlfriend, being used and humiliated by Kristin, and finally Pearl's death at her hands, he finally lost all control.

"She's still so warm, baby ... so hot," Kristin said. "We're going to make such a beautiful crime scene..."

Jason couldn't come, but he couldn't stop. He knew was going to fuck Kristin to death, and die in the process, just as Granny had warned.

Jason tried to say something, tried to warn her, but it was like his mind was walled off behind the animal he had become. All that came from his mouth was a growl.

"RRrrrRRAHHghrrraRR RRAAGHHGHRRRRRrrrrr!" Jason said.

Kristin laughed, and that made Jason angry. The sound hurt his brain. To stop it, he grabbed Kristin's head, and pulled her mouth down onto the tip of his cock.

Kristin was surprised, but didn't stop fucking him with her tits. This further infuriated animal Jason, and he thrust with increasing savagery into her mouth. His balls slammed into the undersides of Kristin's breasts, while she worked his shaft with her breasts, and the head with her mouth.

His grip on Kristin's head tightened, and he could feel her skull. It was so fragile. All he needed to do was squeeze a little bit harder, and the naughty Lady would stop talking. Stop talking for good, and angryhardcock facefuck boobiemouthpump messybloodspunk nastycumfuck -

Jason

This was not spoken aloud, but rather a thought. Soft and faint. Jason could barely hear it through his haze of angerlust.

Jason, please hear me

It felt like Pearl. It felt like the link they had shared earlier this evening, in a time that seemed so long ago. With considerable effort, Jason gathered what was left of his thoughts.

Pearl! Jason sent. You're not dead?

No... Pearl sent. Not yet...

In the world of the real, Jason was still bestially fucking Kristin's breasts and mouth. Below them, Pearl's body rocked listlessly in time to their fucking.

I'm sorry Jason, Pearl sent. I fucked it all up again. Please don't hate me for what I did.

I don't hate you, Jason sent.

Do you love me? Pearl sent, a hopeful note in her thoughts.

Jason thought for a second, but only a second. I think I do, Pearl, Jason sent.

Then tell me, Pearl sent. Say it out loud.

Bending every ounce of his will into the action, Jason forced himself to speak.

"I ... love ... you ..." he said.

Kristin looked momentarily puzzled. Then she laughed. She was still choking on his dick, so the sound that came out was a forced, muffled "ghu-ghu-ghu-ghu-ghu!", but there was no mistaking the mocking cruelty she projected.

No, Pearl sent, say it in my tongue. I'm dying, Jason. Tell me...

Jason searched his mind, and realized what Pearl meant.

He knew the words. Jason only spoke English. He only knew a few scattered words and phrases from other languages, and he always felt self-conscious and silly when he tried to use them. That's why he'd played around when Pearl said them to him before, why he'd never returned them.

But if Pearl was dying, he needed to tell her. Even though it was too late, he wanted to give her this one last thing.

"Tal ... dono ..." Jason said.

With the head of Jason's dick in her mouth, Kristin looked at him, confused.

"Mmmph?!" Kristin said.

"... paraba" Jason concluded.

Jason exploded.

To Be Continued