Drummer Boy - Secret Origins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was released was ... power. Some energy, long held in check, burst forth. That energy filled his body, from head to foot, from the tips of his fingers to the peak of his cock.

He took a breath, and could feel every molecule of air as it entered his lungs. His vision sharpened, becoming both telescopic and microscopic. He swore he could hear his hair growing.

And his dick.... His dick could feel the soft, just a little too smooth skin of Pearl's breasts stroking against his cock. The precise viscosity of her sweat and his own cum. The heft of her boobs bouncing against his ultra-sensitive skin. His dick could even feel the way the insides of her breasts sloshed around as he pummeled them from underneath.

Pearl punctuated each thrust of his hips with "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She sounded just as surprised as he was, and with his newly-expanded awareness, he could tell that she wasn't just doing it for his benefit. And that made him want to give it to Miss Messy Big Tits even harder.

Not that he needed the encouragement. Jason was having the most mind-blowing titfuck of his life, banging the biggest, most perfectly fuckable pair of breasts on two worlds.

Jason could feel his testicles contracting. Feel them somehow producing more sperm, more seminal fluid, revving up for a colossal expulsion.

Another one, anyway, but this was going to be different. He'd never been so fully present during an orgasm as he was now.

Jason reached up with his hands, grabbed onto Kristin's smooth, spiky horns, and raised her head up.

"Hold on, honey," Jason said to her. "You're gonna wanna get a load of this."

"And you," Jason said, addressing Pearl. "You evil, fat-breasted demon slut."

"Uhhh!" Pearl said. "Yes...uhh!...baby?"

"Here comes your hero!" Jason said.

Jason's dick, squeezed so pleasurably between Pearl's breasts, erupted. He could feel the mighty quaking in them that his orgasm elicited, as an explosion of jism burst up, up, and up.

Jason's cum sprayed skyward, painting both Pearl's and Kristin's faces with his thick, sticky issue. Each thrust between Pearl's boobs brought forth another load, and he felt like he would never run out.

Cum gushed out of him, drenching their bodies, covering them in rich male essence. And Jason could feel it happening somehow, the jism hitting their skin, drizzling hotly down their flesh, a 3-D sensation of liquid caresses.

He was still cumming, when he felt Kristin's lips part. He felt her tongue dart out and lick his jizz from her lips, and then bend down to hungrily lick more spooge from Pearl's boobs.

She licked and bit at Pearl's tits, lapping at the sloppy mess made by Jason's spunk, smacking her lips and humming delightedly as more cum continued to blast her in the face.

"My hero...!" Pearl squealed.

Jason let her have another load, right onto her ecstatic face, and then relented. "You bet your sweet ass I am," he said.

Jason lay back. Kristin continued to wordlessly lap at Pearl's tits, which Pearl graciously held to Kristin's face, cooing her delight. They were both fully doused in ridiculous amounts of cum, made more impossible in light of his Jason's previous ejaculations.

Yet, he didn't feel tired anymore. Not only did he feel like he could cum all day, he wanted to. He wanted more fucking. And this time, he didn't feel all zombified. He felt...

Pearl turned her cum-sloppy face toward Jason and smiled warmly.

"You're here, finally," she said. "You're with us."

"I am," Jason said. "I'm here, now."

And that's what it felt like. There was no what. There was no why. There was no how. He was a man, and they were women. They were all here, and they wanted sex. All of the sex.

"What was that about my sweet ass?" Pearl said.

Jason growled. He pulled Pearl up his body, grabbing her by the ass and thrusting deep into her pussy.

"Fuck me," Pearl said.

Kristin, in between lip-smacking Pearl's tits, repeated. "Fuck me."

Jason stared into Pearl's black eyes, and dug his fingers into the plump flesh of her ass.

"Fuck me," Jason said.

Pearl rode Jason, her body coming down so hard on him that somebody should have gotten hurt, but the only hurting going around was the good kind.

Kristin, still transfixed by Pearl's tits, shifted her hips to straddle Jason's face and fucked his mouth just as mercilessly as Pearl pounded his cock.

For Jason, the world disappeared. With Kristin riding his face, it was lights out for sure, and the thought of breathing was a distant second place compared to the desire to give Kristin the rawest, tastiest twat-pleasing she'd ever had.

As for Pearl, he was busy banging away all up inside her hot pussy, giving it to her as hard as she was giving it to him. Her fat, juicy ass cheeks threatened to break free from his hands with all the bouncing, but there was no way he was letting go of that bubble butt, so he clutched even harder.

For Jason, desire was all; nothing else mattered. Everything else in the world disappeared. This is not hyperbolic exaggeration. I can say this with certainty because, well...

Hello. I'm the author of this tale.

Well, I suppose "author" isn't quite the word. The best description I can give is that this story began there, being some other place, and somehow arrived here, being my brain.

Normally, we tale-tellers prefer to stay behind the scenes. There are a few exceptions, of course, but you're a smart reader, and I'm sure you're aware of this.

But if you've come this far, then you're also somewhat twisted. Don't fret; I'm not judging you. In fact, I rather appreciate having you here. But at the same time, shame on you, you naughty reader.

Anyway, the reason for this interlude is that, in the ensuing narrative, there are forces at play that defy reality to such an astounding degree that even the vaunted fourth wall has become as flimsy as tissue paper. Were I to attempt to hold these forces back in their totality, there would almost certainly be a breach in the fabric of space-time so severe that the combined powers of physics, the moral authority of religion, the unseen mysteries of magic, the assembled might of Earth's armies, and even the complete back catalog of the songs of Barry Manilow himself would be insufficient in its mending.

So, in the service of preventing the very dangerous world of this story from spilling into yours, I hope you will allow the teller of this tale this one, tiny excess.

And so, against all hope of credibility, here goes.

There was music. Lots of music, coming from somewhere, and it was constantly changing. One minute it was a suite of songs from Zappa's "Sheik Yerbouti", the next Laura Branigan was singing "Solitaire". The lead singer of Rascall Flatts butted in, hiccupping his way through a cover of "Life is a Highway", only to be shoved aside by the piercing voice of Cindy Wilson, breaking crystal goblets as she shrieked "Give Me Back My Man".

The trio fucked each other, without pause, without mercy, targeting each other's bodies, gripping and grasping, thrusting appendages into orifices. Once there, neither partner would dislodge until they climaxed, lingering afterward until they had spent every ounce of pleasure, or were forced away by some new configuration.

Jason had no idea where his dick was at any given moment (moments, what a silly concept). All he knew was that he was penetrating, and it felt so good he could hardly stand it. He would come, filling that hole with something hot and nasty, and want it again, more, and faster. He found that there were always more delicious holes to plunder.

He was also penetrated. He wasn't always sure by what, and didn't care. At some point, he felt something hard plunging into his asshole. Maybe it was a finger, or a whole hand. Whatever it was, in the moment, he was totally into fucking that thing.

Human sounds wove through the music. Squeals and grunts, male and female, from tiny squeaks to full-throated growls, yelping and screeching in something beyond pain and ecstasy. They made a music of their own, sometimes in time to the other songs, sometimes in sharp counterpoint, and other times completely at odds to it, forming an uncanny music concrete.

Jason was upright, holding Kristin by her shimmery metallic butterfly wings. He was straddling her chest, while she held her breasts tight around his cock, stroking her big boobs to make him cum. Her mouth moaned "noyesnoyesnoyesnoyesnoyesnoyes" but her mind spoke directly to his, saying "don'tDOITdon'tDOITdon'tDOIT"

Pearl was nowhere to be seen but something was fucking him in the ass, and it felt a lot like a penis. Whoever the fucker was was laughing like a maniac. With Pearl's voice.

"Just fucking come already!" Jason said to whoever was fucking him. But the words came out of Kristin's mouth instead. "Jinx," Kristin said, "you owe me a-"

Jason blasted a huge wad of cum in her face. She sputtered, cum burbling from between her lips.

Jason laughed at the sight. "You should see your face!" he said. Then, the thing in his ass (he was pretty sure it was a horn now, yep, that's one of Pearl's horns), erupted, filling his rectum with ... cum? Whatever, it was warm, and plentiful.

Jason was so confused. Pearl's laughing voice rang out from behind him. "You should see your face!" she said.

Jason was on top, still straddling Kristin's chest as she lay on her back. Underneath the both of them was Pearl, and they were flying. Kristin's head was nestled between Pearl's big boobs. The beating of Pearl's black bat wings caused her breasts to repeatedly cover and expose Kristin's face.

Pearl used her hands to wipe the cum from Kristin's face, spreading it downward and onto Jason's dick.

"Look," Pearl said. "It's so shiny."

"And so heavy," Kristin said.

Jason looked down. When Pearl moved her hands away, he saw that his dick was indeed shiny and heavy, because it was now literally made of bronze.

"Give it to me," Kristin said.

"Gimme gimme gimme," Pearl said.

Jason dick grew fatter and heavier. It began to sink into Kristin's chest. Kristin's body shrank, and her whole body molded around his bronze dick, looking like a hot dog in a bun. Then he was completely surrounded by her, like a sausage hidden in a kolache.

Am I hungry?, Jason thought.

"I am," Pearl answered with a smile.

The little Kristin his dick wore moaned ecstatically. "I'm full... so full..." she said, caressing her breasts with her tiny arms.

Pearl opened her mouth wider than physically possible and filled her mouth with the Kristin-Jason combo.

Jason could feel it all. Pearl's mouth around Kristin's wriggling body, the orgasm that ripped through Kristin at the overwhelming combination of sensations. Jason himself came, more out of sheer ridiculousness than anything else.

"Mmmm," said Pearl, even though her mouth was full. "Titty fuck my clitty, baby?"

Jason withdrew his bronze Kristin-dick from Pearl's mouth. With Kristin's body undulating around his cock, Jason slipped himself into Pearl's pussy.

Pearl grunted and came straightaway. Jason grabbed her bouncing breasts and slammed them into each other. The sound was like a thunderclap, and Pearl orgasmed again.

Lightning erupted from Pearl's black eyes, zagging upwards into the dark clouds that roiled above them. Jason's hands grew larger, big enough now to completely cover Pearl's breasts.

Jason slammed Pearl's gargantuan breasts together again. Thunder and lightning as all three of them came at the same time.

"You're all mine," Jason said.

"I don't think so," Pearl replied with a sly smile. "You're gonna have to earn it."

Rain began to fall, and the wind rushed by them at gale force. Pearl righted herself, flying straight up. Jason clutched onto her breasts, hanging on for dear life.

But Pearl was growing larger. Her body turned gray, and then became stone. Jason's giant hands started to lose their grip on the wet, stony breasts.

When Jason looked up, he could see that Pearl's face was frozen in mid-laugh. Lightning now shot down from the sky, striking her in her stone-gray eyes.

Pearl's breasts were now the size of Volkswagens, and Jason was barely hanging on to one chunky stone nipple. His wet hands finally slipped, and he fell a long way down.

When he came to, he was confronted by Mount Pearl. Bottom half was mountain, but the top half was Pearl from the waist up.

Kristin was nowhere to be seen, but Jason knew she was in there somewhere. He had to rescue her.

His bronze dick pulsed angrily at him. Oh yeah, and he owed those big, rocky tits a hell of a payback fucking.

Naked, Jason started his journey up the foothills of Mount Pearl. Wind howled in his ears, rain pelted his body, and lightning struck dangerously close to him. Yet he continued his ascent up the side of the mountain.

He climbed for hours, and then days. The days turned into weeks, and he never slept, for fear of losing the trail. Sometimes he heard thunder that sounded like Pearl's laughter.

With each passing day, his bronze cock grew a bit longer, and a bit thicker. This was fortunate, since, from time to time, the mountain would tremble, threatening an earthquake. He silenced the quaking by slamming his monumental cock against the ground in response. This inevitably caused him to ejaculate onto the rocky ground. His jism created new, viscous rivers that continued to flow even after he finished cumming, and the tremors were silenced for a time.

At last, Jason reached the midpoint of the mountain, where Pearl's waist joined with the mountain proper. By now, his cock was enormous, dragging so far behind him he couldn't even see the tip.

Pearl's rocky arms and stone wings extended skyward, reaching toward the roiling clouds above. Her breasts projected precipitously outward above him, obscuring her face. Yet Jason knew she was watching him, waiting for him to make his move. Thunderclaps of her laughter deafened his ears, but beneath the din, he could faintly hear Kristin calling to him for help.

Jason grabbed the base of his cock and swung it around. It whipped into view, at least a mile long, and thicker than a four-lane highway. Held before him, in the presence of mighty Mount Pearl, it stood straight up, attentive, hungry, and powerful enough to take down this demon mountain. Lightning struck the tip of his cock, and the electricity charged his colossal member with power.

With a grunting effort, Jason slammed his big bronze dick in between Mount Pearl's rocky, outcropping boobs. The mountain sighed. Jason beat Mount Pearl's breasts with his metallic cock-pipe, and the wind howled for more. He ejaculated, releasing hot semen all over those giant tits, pouring his cum and his frustration onto Mount Pearl. Rain and jism fell in torrents, nearly drowning him.

At last, Mount Pearl cracked and crumbled. "I've missed you," the mountain seemed to sigh as it toppled. Rubble fell from the sky, and Jason was forced to hide under his own dick for safety.

Then it was all over. No more rain, no more thunder, no more Mount Pearl. The skies cleared, becoming blue. Sunlight brightened the landscape, revealing a woman with stained glass butterfly wings standing in the rocky remains.

"I've missed you," Jason said.

Kristin smiled and hopped on the end of Jason's bronze penis. His cock became flesh again, and started to diminish in size. A smiling Kristin rode his shrinking dick back toward him. Jason spread his arms to welcome her.

But as soon as Kristin was within arm's reach, she lowered her head like a charging bull, and stabbed her spiky horns into Jason's chest. Kristin jerked her horns free, and Jason fell backward.

Jason's still-beating heart was impaled on the tip of one horn. As a very confused Jason's watched, Kristin plucked the slowly-dying heart from her horn.

"I've missed you," Kristin said, and took a great bloody bite of Jason's heart.

Kristin was almost done munching on Jason's heart when Pearl appeared beside her.

"That was fun!" Pearl said.

From where he lay bleeding on the ground, Jason said, "Fuck yeah it was! What do you wanna do now?"

Kristin licked her lips and smiled playfully. "Ooh, I've got an idea!" she said.

After that, they embarked on several sexual adventures.

One involved becoming anthropomorphic scorpions. Alone in a vast unnamed desert. They attacked each other, rolling around among the cacti and the hot, dry sand, stinging and fucking each other into a frenzy, until at last succumbing to their shared passions and poisons.

Then they were pre-incarnated in the 1920s as Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix. They toured the South, following the Chitlin Circuit, and exclusively performed Beastie Boys covers. They had sex with an endless stream of groupies, roadies, random people on the street, and, of course, each other. Jason really enjoyed his time as Janis, although, by rights, that should have been Pearl's role.

Kristin transformed into a great redwood forest. Pearl and Jason invaded her lush, virgin territory, bringing with them chainsaws and insatiable lust. They mowed down each and every tree of the Kristin forest, and from each tree they made exactly one crude table. Then they fucked each other to exhaustion on those tables, sharp splinters digging into their flesh, until their knuckles, knees and asses were raw and bloody. Even so scarred, they didn't stop until the last table was destroyed, broken under the force of their copulation.

All three became a hermaphroditic version of Granny. They fucked whatever holes they could fit their big red cocks into, whipping each other with their tails, all while delivering haughty warnings to each other with impeccable grammar. When this got too confusing, someone became Lillian and someone else, Telly. These two ganged up on the remaining Granny, who protested and threatened "dire consequences", but nonetheless orgasmed constantly, submitting herself to every perverse degradation they heaped upon her.

Jason and Kristin became 1950's B-movie robots. Weird dials and rubber accordion arms, rotating antennas and superfluous blinking lights. Pearl, bespectacled and wearing a lab coat, controlled their actions from behind the glass window of a control room. Working levers and throwing knife switches, she made Jasonbot and Kristinbot robot-fuck each other. Rotors engaged, pistons thrusted, servos did things they weren't designed to do, causing Jasonbot and Kristinbot to spray oil and hydraulic fluid all over the place. Pearl stopped taking notes, put the bots on automatic, and vigorously fingered herself to the scenes of the clunky robot sex. When she couldn't stand it anymore, she ripped off her human meat suit, revealing herself to be none other than Robby the Robot from Forbidden Planet, only with the biggest pair of gears you've ever seen. She bust into the room like a horny, mechanical Kool-Aid Man, ready to make the other bots shout "Oh Yeah!" Jasonbot popped a gasket immediately, spurting industrial lubricant all over Pearl's giant gears. He found he had just the extension to use on those babies.

Becoming an aerosol version of MDMA, they invaded Coachella. Skrillex was performing a set composed entirely of Luke Bryan remixes, intercut with samples from John Cusack movies. The attendees, inhaling the mysterious clouds, found their libidos excited to such a degree that, music forgotten, nobody escaped with less than fifteen senses-shattering orgasms, before being fuck-stung to death by a horde of horny scorpions that appeared out of nowhere.

Again and again, reality warped to accommodate their unreasonable sexual desires. Jason (now a blow-up doll who could only become a real boy by fucking Kristin, despite Pearl's repeated attempts to pop him with her horns) had lost count, but he felt pretty sure that the number of their scenarios was beyond computation anyway.