Drummer Boy - Secret Origins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were fucking each other in the blackness of space, somewhere around the orbit of Pluto, kept warm by sexual energy. Cosmic rays bombarded them, mutating them into a multi-limbed mass, a space monster of endless self-pleasure. After many years of travel, the Earth appeared below them. All three agreed that they would hold off for one final, cataclysmic orgasm, saving it for the point of impact.

The giant space monster hit the atmosphere, friction heating them into a fireball. Jason was so ready to blow, but Pearl and Kristin cautioned him to wait. Just a few seconds more, they said, and they're gonna rock the whole damn world.

The dinosaurs below stared stupidly up at the comet hurtling toward them. Right before impact, a particularly aware ankylosaur gave a sidelong glance to its mate and muttered, "Is that thing fucking itself?"

Then they hit, they exploded, and the whole world ended.

After a long, weird, silent time, the world started back up again. Jason was on his back. Kristin and Pearl sat cross-legged, with his butt resting on their laps.

The women had returned to normal. That is, they weren't scorpions or trees or Granny-clones. Both women still sported wings, horns and tails, and Pearl's skin was back to its deep crimson hue. They were facing each other, close enough that their breasts pressed together, and Jason's cock was lodged in between them.

The feeling was incredible. Pearl's mammoth boobs, along with Kristin's merely big breasts, surrounded his dick, sending waves of pleasure along the length of his tumescent prick, keeping him fantastically erect with every succulent jiggle.

And there was a lot of jiggling. The women kissed each other deeply and sensuously, licking at each other's faces in between. As they did so, they smooshed Jason's dick deeper into their combined cleavage-tunnel. Jason lubricated that tunnel with a non-stop flow of milky white jism that gushed steadily from his cock.

Kristin squeezed her slippery breasts together, using them to push Jason's penis closer to Pearl's face.

"Taste," Kristin said.

Pearl took Jason's cock into her mouth. She sucked, and Jason graciously filled her mouth with jism.

"Mmmm," Pearl said. She smiled, and pushed her own boobs together, now offering his dick to Kristin.

"Taste," Pearl said.

Kristin sucked, and Jason rewarded her also with a mouthful of his hot seed. "Mmmm. Taste," she said.

They took turns, using their messy boobs to pass his gushing cock from moist mouth to the other.

Jason marveled at how polite they were about it. They were kind of like sisters, but old, old sisters, long grown out of their childish arguments. They were getting along so well. It had taken a little time, but Jason was so proud of them.

That pride, not to mention the double-titfuck-blowjob, felt so good that he barely noticed that his soul was slipping away. That hard part of himself, that ineffable core of his being, had softened. It had melted, become liquid, and now, using his dick like a straw, his ladies were sucking it all out of him.

Jason was good with that. Yeah, the world had been pretty shitty to him at times, but this here, right now, kind of made up for all that. Jason smiled, closed his eyes, and just let it happen.

"Now look what you did," Kristin said.

"Aww," Pearl said, "I think he's all tuckered out."

"Poor thing," Kristin said. Then, "We have business to attend to."

"Yes," Pearl said, "it's time."

Through the hazy darkness behind his eyelids, Jason saw the women burst into golden luminescence. The heat they generated was incredible. His dick, trapped by their breasts and right in the center of that hot glow, throbbed so excitedly that he thought he might cum again. But, nope, he was out of juice, literally and figuratively.

Still...worth it.

He saw the women in silhouette, sun-yellow limning their forms. They rose, and stood facing each other. Then they embraced, wrapping their arms and wings around the other, and kissed each other passionately.

The Pearl-outline broke the kiss. Holding Kristin at arms' length, she said, "Palladia."

"Yes," Kristin said sternly, "we take Palladia."

There was a blast of cold, and then a blast of heat. Both women turned toward the source of the blasts, facing something Jason couldn't see.

"...hey..." Jason whimpered, "y'goin'...somewhere...?"

He felt the women turn their attention to him. He tried to open his eyes, but it was hard work. Plus, the light the two were throwing off was super-intense already, and it made his eyeballs hurt.

"Got things to do, baby," Pearl said. "Big things."

"'kay," Jason said. "m'jus' gonna... rest ... in peace ..."

"He's done for," Kristin said. "We have what we need. Forget him." Then her outline vanished.

Pearl lingered. Jason saw her turn her head to the place Kristin had disappeared to, and then back to him.

The golden eclipse that was Pearl bent down, leaning her face against his.

"Pearl...I..." Jason began, but Pearl silenced him by pressing a finger to his lips.

"Shhh," Pearl said. "I know." With uncharacteristic gentleness, she stroked his scalp, and that was just great, man.

"I need to give you something," Pearl said.

Jason was fading fast, but he always liked the things Pearl gave him, so he muttered, "hmmm...whazzat?"

"I haven't got the will to try and fight against a new tomorrow," Pearl said, "so, I guess I'll just believe it."

"Believe...what...?" Jason said.

"That tomorrow never comes," Pearl said.

Then Pearl leaned in, and kissed Jason deeply. He felt something, some liquid heat, some rich, moist energy, flow from her mouth into his.

Pearl broke the kiss, laid Jason's head gently on the floor, and stood.

"Tal dono paraba, baby," Pearl said.

Pearl seemed to straighten then, resolute with new purpose. She took one step, two, three. And then she was gone, taking her light, and the last of Jason's consciousness with her.

* * *

Jason was sucking on someone's nipple. From that nipple flowed the most delicious nectar he had ever tasted. The flavor was familiar; like rice milk, but with sort of a kick like Jägermeister. Additional splash of peppermint, bit of a cinnamon aftertaste. He gulped the warm liquid down, and a great mellow feeling spread throughout his whole body.

While Jason idly mused over flavors, he slowly came to realize that his face was being smothered by something soft and heavy. Putting two and two together, he came up with "breast". He flicked his eyes open to check, and sure enough, his vision was completely occluded by plentiful crimson flesh.

At first, Jason assumed this was Pearl. It had to be, right? But by now he was well-acquainted with Pearl's breasts and realized right away that this wasn't her. That got him a little miffed and he started.

Almost immediately, the top of his head bonked into something hard. The nipple popped free of his mouth when he yelped, "Ow!"

"Ah, you are alive," said a voice from above the giant boob. "Excellent. And with that, our ska-masz is concluded."

Of course, Jason thought, recognizing the voice, it's Granny. Good ol' Granny. Welp, back to business, then. He moved his mouth back to Granny's nipple for more Jägerboob.

But Granny lifted her giant breast away from Jason's searching mouth. She looked sternly down at him with her pure black eyes.

"Now, tell me," Granny said, "where is Pearl?"

Jason grunted and whined, trying desperately to maneuver Granny's nipple back into his mouth. But Granny was making stingy with the boob, and he kept hitting his head on that thing. It was really annoying.

"I encourage you to answer me, and quickly," Granny said. "You are in a supremely compromised position, and I will take advantage of that. I shall ask once more: WHERE IS PURLEEN?"

Granny's "angry voice" jolted Jason out of his complacency. He rolled away from Granny's lap, coming to a stop a few feet away, and got a good look at her.

Granny sat cross-legged on the floor of his trashed living room. She was dressed, if you could call it that, provocatively. She was wearing tight black booty shorts, and some sort of mesh top that, even if she hadn't had it hiked up to expose her breasts, wouldn't have left anything to the imagination. Certainly it did nothing to hide her red skin, or the large bat wings she held folded against her back.

"You changed back?" Jason said. "How...I thought you needed...and who's that...?"

There was a man laying on Granny's lap. A naked black man, his head covered in thick dreadlocks. He was, like Jason had been until a few seconds ago, suckling Granny's breast.

It took a second, but then Jason recognized him.

"Thumper?" Jason said. "What the hell is he doing here?"

"Recovering," Granny said evenly.

"Recovering?" Jason said. "From what?"

"This is important, Jason," Granny said. "Where has my errant child gone?"

"She lit out for Tarterus," Jason said. "You just missed her. I think."

"Did she leave from this room?" Granny said.

Jason nodded. He cast his gaze around the room. As he did, he got a funny vibe from one direction, and indicated it with a cock of his head. "They went ... kinda over there," he said.

Granny narrowed her black eyes and focused on the spot.

"Ah...I see," Granny said. Then she turned back to Jason. "They?" she said.

"Yeah," Jason said. "She and Kristin."

"Your erstwhile paramour?" Granny said.

Jason nodded. "It was a ... weird night," Jason said.

Somehow, even without pupils, Granny rolled her eyes. "We haven't time for equivocation," she said. "Open your mind to me."

"I don't know how to -" Jason started, but then he felt Granny go right ahead and dive in anyway.

To say that the feeling was gross would be an understatement. He felt like his mind was a really thick book, and someone with long, incredibly sharp fingernails was rifling through the pages, really fast.

"Enough!" Granny said at length. "By the Three, it's a wonder you can function at all, using that cluttered pile of refuse you call a mind."

"You're welcome," Jason said, rubbing his temples. "Find what you need?"

"Aye," Granny said. "Unseemly things have occurred here this evening."

"That's one way of putting it," Jason said. "So do you think they're coming back anytime soon?"

"I can't imagine why, seeing as how they left you for dead," Granny said. "Purleen, perhaps. As for your mate..." Granny arched an accusing eyebrow at Jason.

"Yeah, about that," Jason said. "You saw what happened with Kristin, right? The way she changed? What the fuck was that about? Is Kristin one of you guys?"

"Not entirely," Granny said. "She is what you humans would call a cambion. She carries within her the heritage of both human- and demon-kind. It is why she can touch our flesh for any length of time and not die. It also gives light to why she has the violent urges that drove her to this madness."

A light bulb was slowly starting to come on in Jason's mind. "Wait a minute," he said. "So only demons, or part-demons, can touch you without dying?"

"Aye," Granny said. She paused to let that sink in. Jason's head was still feeling pretty thick, so it took a bit, but he got there.

"Hold on," Jason said. "Does that mean that I'm one of these cambions, too?"

Granny didn't even bother nodding.

"That can't be right," Jason said. "I grew up here in Texas. And my folks aren't demons." He paused. "Or are they? That's something I woulda noticed, right?"

"The trait is strongly recessive," Granny said.

The dim memories of high school biology that remained in Jason's head offered little more than a vague suggestion that this had something to do with genetics, but it was something to go on.

"So, not my parents, but one of my grandparents was a demon," Jason said.

Granny sniffed the air haughtily. "Hardly," she said. "I suspect that your demonic heritage is anywhere from seven to ten generations distant. Nevertheless, at some point in the history of your family line, one of your ancestors impregnated, or was impregnated by, one of ours."

"Wow, that's fucked up," Jason said. "Wait, how could one of my ancestors 'get impregnated'?" he said. "Aren't you all female?"

"We are now," Granny said, "but it was not always so. And in those earlier times, when the ways between our worlds were more open, there was brisk trade and communication, which allowed for other means of congress."

"Congress? Like politics, or-" Jason said, and then felt as stupid as Granny assumed he was. "Oh, right. Fucking."

"A mutually beneficial arrangement," Granny said. "Our kind craved the power to be gained from your essences. And the occasional cambion offspring, though rare, were coveted. Likewise, your kind desired our gold, our magical expertise, and often assistance of a more physical nature."

"You don't have to be coy, Granny," Jason said. "I think the 'demon sex' cat is out of the bag."

"For battle, imbecile," Granny said, "and the occasional assassination. The humans capable of summoning our kind were magicians; wizards of great prestige and influence. They had no need to put their very souls at risk for services they could more safely obtain through mundane means."

"So who was doing the fucking, then?" Jason said.

Granny made a face at his mild vulgarity. How could she be so prudish when there was a naked man sucking on her titty?

"As payment for our services," Granny said, "the wizard would make an offering. Usually a serf, or some other peon. A human of little significance; one who would not be missed should the encounter turn ill. I believe a similar situation occurred between yourself and Purleen."

"Hey!" Jason said, taking offense. "I'm not a peon!"

Granny sighed. "The human capacity for self-delusion has not diminished one iota since I last visited your world. Consider: if one day you were to simply vanish, outside of your immediate acquaintances, how great a hue and cry would be raised?"

Jason frowned. He had gone missing, for a whole week, and the world kept right on spinning. Even the people closest to him had just assumed he'd just skipped town or something.

"That's..." Jason said, "that's really depressing."

"I do not make truths," Granny said, "I can only bring them to light. But the methodology was sound. The magician would mark a human for us, allowing us to summon the chosen beast. We would encourage that human to indulge in their deepest, filthiest, most forbidden desires, coaxing them to increasing heights of debauchery. Once they had released that substantial lust, bathing our forms in rich power, we would leave behind a few trinkets in payment, and be on our way to smite our foes."

"That is straight out of Pearl's playbook," Jason said grimly. "But how did they get away with that without, y'know, dying?"

"There were certain protective spells, employed to effect such transactions," Granny said. "You must understand, the balance of power, between our kind and the magicians of your world, was often delicate. This kind of transaction was what you might call an open secret, yet, as mentioned, mutually beneficial."

"Just business as usual, huh?" Jason said.

"Aye," Granny said. "For the most part, it was well formalized. There were even caveats built in to the system, allowing either party to refuse the transaction if they wished."

"Huh," Jason said. Thinking back on it, he supposed that Pearl had always given him the option of saying no.

Mostly. Kind of. Pearl may have bent the rules a bit from time to time.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole 'I'm a demon' thing," Jason said.

"Partial demon," Granny corrected. "A minor aspect of your heritage."

"But enough demon so that I can fuck around with you gals and not die?" Jason said.

"Aye," Granny said, "and it was undoubtedly this aspect of your nature that drew the attention of Purleen."

"Oh, shit," Jason said. "That means Kristin, Thumper, hell, even that girl at the bra shop ... they're all like me?"

"Their demon heritage stretches back more distantly than yours," Granny said, "but otherwise, you are correct."

"Crap in a hat," Jason said. "How many of us are there out there?"

"I dare not speculate," Granny said. "I find myself surprised that any humans with demonic heritage remain on your world at all, much less within such proximity."

"Now I'm starting to think that was why Kristin and I were drawn to each other," Jason said.

Granny nodded. "Like recognizes like," she said. "Further, once released, her demonic nature proved impossible to contain. This was not a problem when you were available to sate her appetites. Losing your affections, however-"

"Batshit cray-cray. Geez," Jason said. "Is that gonna happen to me?"

"That is difficult to say," Granny said. "I daresay that you and your erstwhile mate are unique circumstances."

"I just wanna know if I'm gonna grow a fucking tail, Granny," Jason said.

"I must remind you, this is new ground for myself also," Granny said.

"Hey, we're all learning a whole bunch of stuff about ourselves tonight," Jason said. "You've got a leg up, though, so come on. You gotta gimme something."

"Very well," Granny said. "I can say this much. Your Kristin manifested dramatic physical and emotional changes. You have not, but I suspect you have felt a change in yourself. Subtle, verging on indescribable, but real nonetheless, have you not?"

Jason thought about that. Sure, he hadn't sprouted wings or anything, but he did feel different now. Like that feeling of a dam breaking had opened up a new room in the House of Jason.

"Your silence is answer enough," Granny said. "Your contact with Kristin awakened her demonic nature. In the same vein, it appears that regular congress with Purleen has had a similar effect on you."

"Okay, okay," Jason said, "I'm just gonna have to take this shit up with my shrink. And get a shrink."

Granny raised an eyebrow. "At least one," she said. "Perhaps you can get a volume discount?"

"And Granny's funny now," Jason said, shaking his head. "So, you gonna tell me how Thumper fits into all this?"

"Thumper," Granny said. "Hmm, yes..."

Granny's arm had been cradling Thumper's head as he suckled her breast. Now she moved her hand absently down his abdomen and to his groin. She wrapped her crimson fingers around his dark brown cock. Even flaccid, a couple of inches extended beyond her grip.

"He fits very well, in fact," Granny said, slowly tugging at Thumper's dick. She gazed down at his face, smiling warmly.

It was unnerving.

"Hey, eyes up here!" Jason said. "Time is short and all that."

Granny snapped back to the here and now. "Yes, yes," she said, "quite right."

"This is the dude that took my spot in the band," Jason said. Then he recalled what he'd seen in Pearl's memories, and what had happened to Trevor and Ian.

"...but, I guess I can't hold that against him anymore," Jason said. "How do you know him?"

"I work with this human," Granny said. "He is an enforcer at my place of employment."

"Okay, Granny, cards on the table," Jason said. "Where have you been going every night? Where's the money coming from?"

"Yes, that," Granny said. "In light of the fact that I no longer owe you ska-masz, I may tell you. I took it upon myself to secure employment. As I have some expertise in the art form, I became an ecdysiast in the employ of Rick's Sugar Shack."

"What...the titty bar?" Jason said. "You're a stripper?"

"Ecdysiast, please," Granny corrected. "Or, if you must, exotic dancer."

"Huh," was all Jason said.

Granny sniffed haughtily. "Spare me your disdain," she said.

"What? No," Jason said. "That's totally cool. A relief, actually. I just don't know why the big secret."