Drummer Boy - The Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Pearl said, grimacing. "Yeah...well. I guess the cat's out now, isn't it?" With slow, deliberate steps, Pearl strode toward him.

"Stay back!" Jason yelled. "Let me out of here! Don't come near me! Let me out of here! HELP! HELP!"

Pearl leaned her body into Jason, pinning him against the invisible barrier. Her breasts smooshed against his chest, her denim-clad crotch pressed into his groin, and she leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Chalk circle, big guy," she said. "No sound, no light, and no Jason gets out until I say so."

Jason looked around the room and saw, to his horror, that there was indeed a line of white traced around the perimeter of the room. It wasn't a circle, but apparently it didn't have to be.

"Now that we both know what's at stake here," Pearl said, "let's get this over with."

"No," said Jason. "You can't make me."

Pearl smiled, revealing teeth so white they seemed to brighten the room all on their own. Not as bright, however, as the yellow bolts of fire sparking in her obsidian eyes.

"That's where you're wrong, baby," Pearl said.

She reached up with one hand to grab him by the throat. Jason grabbed at her with both hands to pry hers loose, but it was like fighting with a stone. Her grip wavered not at all.

Pearl lifted him by the throat, easily, and Jason's feet almost left the ground. Choking, Jason struggled helplessly as Pearl guided him back toward the bed. When they reached it, Pearl threw him down backwards where he bounced once as he coughed, gasping for air.

Standing above Jason, Pearl studied him. "My portal closes in three hours," she said. "And before I go, I will get what I came for."

"You can't...make me..." Jason choked out.

"I disagree," Pearl said. "And so does that tasty fucker down there."

Jason looked down and saw that his cock, despite everything that had happened, was still fully erect.

"You can't fool me," Pearl said unbuttoning her jeans. "I looked into your mind. You like it rough. And sweetie, it's about to get rough."

Without warning, Pearl yanked at the sides of her jeans. The fabric ripped away, shredded into long strips as if they were breakaway pants, and she stepped free of the remnants.

His penis twitched against his belly. Stop it, you idiot! Jason thought. But he stared, dumbstruck, at the nearly nude figure of Pearl.

She wore no panties. Her legs were thick, but toned, and her hips were wide and voluptuous. He could bounce a lot more than a quarter off her full, round ass. And where her legs met there was a triangle of lush, curly black hair. What fragrant mysteries lay in that hidden continent...

His dick bobbed again, and Pearl took notice.

"See?" Pearl said. "I have everything I need to make you come. No holding back now..."

She climbed onto the bed, onto Jason, sliding her body against his. He could feel her heat, her infernal hotness. It inflamed his body with desire. All she wore now was the thin t-shirt, and somehow this felt more delicious than if she were completely nude. God, he wanted to fuck those warm, soft titties so bad, soul be damned...

"Yessssss," Pearl breathed. "Demon flesh. Demon flesh is hungry. Yet to humans it is irresistible. Free your desire. Let your body do as it will."

Again, Pearl was right. Images flooded his mind of all the things he wanted to do to Pearl. The things she would let him do. Paint her face with come, smack her enormous breasts with his dick, penetrate her asshole and pound her from behind so hard that her asscheeks clapped as they came together around his shaft, gag her with his dick and force her to choke on load after load as he erupted down her throat...

Pearl closed her eyes and ground her body into his. "Yeeesss," she said, "Feed me your lust, and then feed me your come..."

Jason tried to resist. He balled his fists to keep himself from touching her. He stiffened his body, he held his breath. But his cock...

The underside of his cock was being rubbed and warmed by Pearl's soft belly. His balls were being tickled by her public bush. The rest of him was resisting, but his cock was falling for it, wanting to go all in.

Desperately, he tried to think of something that would take his mind off the fantastic feeling of Pearl's warm, inviting body. Nothing was working. Natural disasters, wrinkly old grannies, fat hairy man ass, baseball scores...all were trumped by the hungry demon-flesh.

And then, strangely, he thought of Kristin. Normally a sexy thing for him to do, but now he thought about how disappointed she'd be in him. All those times he'd fucked around with other girls, and he'd always come back to her. He liked fucking her the best, and if he died, if he lost his soul to this cum-thieving demon girl, not only would he never get to fuck her again, he'd be denying "the Lady" of the fucking that she truly deserved.

Amazingly, this worked. He was still hard for sure, but he wasn't on the verge of cumming anymore. Involuntarily, he gave a small laugh.

Pearl leaned up and contemplated him, staring into his eyes. "You're not making this easy," she said.

"You're not making it hard," Jason shot back.

Pearl stared into his eyes again, and her sparks had returned. "Hmm," she said. "You have a mate. Yes...I witnessed her before, during the summoning."

She stared hard into Jason's eyes, and Jason got the feeling that she was looking at him from the inside out.

"So be it," Pearl said. Then she spoke in a language that Jason had never heard before. "Densa Klarioto!"

Jason felt the familiar tickling in his brain, and knew that she was up to her mind tricks again. Only this time it felt more subtle, and the fact that he didn't feel any change in his thoughts made him nervous.

Pearl's form shimmered, and then seemed to fade. He realized with a start that there was no Pearl, but instead he lay body to body with Kristin. He released his balled fists, sore from clenching, and reached up to grab Kristin's hips.

Kristin drew herself up, straddling his hips, his balls brushing against her trimmed blonde bush.

"Hey there," Kristin said.

"Oh, baby," Jason said, leaning up on his elbows. "I'm so glad I found you! It's been a weird kinda night. There was this crazy chick who said she was a - "

"Shhh," Kristin said and leaned down to kiss him on the mouth, effectively silencing him. He kissed her back, of course, but something seemed wrong. He just wanted to tell her about...

Kristin began grinding her bare pelvis against him, her warm, wet slit sliding along his engorged cock.

Kristin broke the kiss and breathed, "I want you."

"Right now?" Jason said. He wanted to, and he was certainly ready, but something made him pause.

"Yes, now," Kristin said. She pushed one hand gently against his chest and Jason settled easily onto the hotel bed, his cock slapping loudly against his belly as it came to rest.

"You need to fuck me," Kristin said. She locked eyes with Jason, yellow sparks dancing in their blackness. She began to caress her own body with her hands, cupping her breasts through the thin t-shirt that was her only garment, running them down her full hips and all the way down to her knees, before sliding her palms up along her inner thighs, to tease her fingers into her moist vaginal opening.

She brought her fingers to her lips and licked them. "Mmmm...delicious," Kristin said. "Taste."

She stuck one finger into Jason's mouth. Her pussy juice tasted rich and musky, with a tang not unlike...peaches?

"I bet your cock wants a taste, too," Pearl said.

Too engorged to stand on its own, his penis was twitching against his stomach, as if to say "yes, yes hell fucking yes". Kristin looked so scrumptiously sexy, straddling him and feeding him her own pussy juices from her fingers.

Kristin slowly rubbed her moist pussy lips along the length of his cock.

"Prepare yourself," she said, "for an experience beyond imagination!"

Jason laughed. "How could I prepare for something I've never imagined? Who writes your dialogue?" he teased.

Kristin glared yellow sparks at him. "Fuck you," she said in a low, menacing growl.

"Fuck you," Jason echoed, glad that Kristin wanted a bit of play before the act itself.

But Kristin seemed lost in her own world as she slid along his cock. Her pussy was oozing wetness onto him, and his dick responded with even more urgent pulsing.

"I am going to fuck you," Kristin said, and so saying she reached down to grab his erect member. She gave it a hard squeeze, and smacked it against her mons a few times, as if testing it for stiffness.

"Yesss," Kristin said dreamily, "I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to fuck me."

Kristin slid her hips down just a little bit. For an instant, Jason felt the head of his cock against her slit, his shaft surrounded by the hair of her snatch. And then she bucked her hips sharply, taking his hard-on completely inside her in one swift motion.

Jason gripped the covers of the bed with both hands. "Jesus!" he yelped.

She was fucking tight! Yet he had slipped in so smoothly. He felt his cock pulsing as she held him there.

"There," Kristin said. "That's much better. Doesn't that feel good, baby?"

"Fuck, Kristin," Jason said. "The Lady needs some serious attention, huh?"

"Hmm," Kristin said. She leaned into him and put her hands on his shoulders, holding him in place with a strength that he didn't know she possessed. She stared into Jason's eyes.

"I need you to fuck me, Jason," she said, eyes sparking. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me," she chanted.

Something was...wrong.

"What about 'the Lady'?" Jason said.

"Who cares about some other lady," Kristin said, a trace of annoyance in her voice. "Right now, it's just you, fucking me."

Huh. The Lady had always been a part of their play. Maybe this was some 'life-changing' thing she was doing. He hoped it didn't last. He rather liked The Lady. But he also liked fucking Kristin. He did as The La - er, Kristin requested and started a nice slow fucking.

Kristin felt weird.

He hadn't noticed at first, but it became obvious once he put his hands on her ass cheeks, and began pumping his cock into her. It wasn't necessarily "bad" weird, he still wanted to fuck her nice and deep, but somehow she didn't feel right, and that bothered him.

"What the matter, baby?" Kristin said. "I need a nice hard fucking. I need you to come for me, baby. Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

"Baby, are you - ouch!"

Kristin suddenly lunged at his, and bit him sharply on the muscley part of his shoulder. The shock of her bite caused Jason to convulse involuntarily, making him thrust his hips upward. At the same time, she drove down with her hips, powering herself down onto his cock.

"That got your attention," Kristin said, around a mouthful of his flesh. She held on with her teeth, and bounced up and down on his erection.

Jason was powerless to resist her. The feel of her pussy walls grasping him, massaging his engorged and sensitive cock, already fit to blow, combined with the way she held him down, with her teeth sunk painfully into the meat of him...this certainly seemed like the Kristin he knew, that irresistible combination of violence and sensuality.

But...the change of heart about 'the Lady', the new feel she seemed to have acquired, and had she been wearing a leather vest earlier? That was odd, since Kristin was a vegetarian.

Whatever. Hey could work out the rest some other time. Right now he was fucking Kristin, and that was all that mattered.

Jason began fucking her in earnest, and while he thrust and luxuriated in the tightness of her pussy, giving her the full measure of his probing cock, she eventually released her bite and began to moan softly.

"yesssss..." she hissed into his ear. "Feel yourself ready to burst? Mmmm, your juices...let them flow...unleash your great liquid essence...do it...for your mate..."

She had ceased her rapid power fucking, and switched to long, deliberate strokes that took him from tip to root and back again, never letting him escape. Each stroke bathing his aching cock with a fresh flood of warm, waxy caresses from her welcoming cunt...

Wait. Waxy?

Yes, that was what felt weird. For all that she felt heavenly (was that the right word?) riding him...her pussy had a strange, inhuman feel.

He'd noticed it before, but somehow had kept overlooking it. Her flesh, including the muscles inside her pussy, were like malleable wax. It moved like flesh, it almost felt like flesh, but it...wasn't.

In fact, now that he thought about it, it felt like fucking a very animated Fleshlight.

NOT KRISTIN rang out in the back of his mind, and he began to see through her disguise. She still rode his cock, but her form shifted before his eyes. Blonde ponytail, black wavy hair...blue eyes, black with yellow fire...modest breasts, full heavy jugs...trim pale bush, wild dark thatch...Kristin -

Pearl.

Jason had been on the brink before, but this realization had somehow broken the spell, brought him back from the edge. The fucking she was giving him was still the most intense sexual experience to ever land on his cock, but it had lost something. Some urgency, some verve. And he found that he could hold back.

He could resist her. Pearl didn't know it yet, but but the balance had just been tipped in Jason's favor.

He began to fuck her right back. Slowly at first, but as he gained confidence, he gained control. He began to fuck her harder, meeting her thrust for thrust.

"Oooohyesss," Pearl growled, "That's the spirit. Give it to me good, you fucking beast."

"You're nothing compared to the real thing," Jason said through gritted teeth. "You're just a fucking toy."

"That's right," said Pearl. "I'm your fuck-toy. Fuck me as hard as you want. You can't hurt me."

"Oh yeah?" Jason said, and slammed upward into Pearl hard enough to lift her off the bed.

That got Pearl's attention. She sat upright and glared at him, confused. Jason hit her with another thrust, and then again, and again.

"That got your attention, huh?" Jason said. "I know who you are," he continued, "and I know something else, too. You're on the clock."

"Well, well," said Pearl. "The little human thinks he can outlast a demon, does he?"

Jason slammed his cock into her a few more times, to make his point. "Try me," he said grimly.

Pearl looked dumbfounded for a few seconds. Then she shook herself, tossing her hair to one side and causing her cleavage to jiggle provocatively.

"Right, then," Pearl said sternly, "We're doing this."

Pearl gripped Jason's forearms, and held them to the bed above his head. She licked his cheek where she had scratched him earlier, and Jason felt the electric tingle of an open would.

"Do your worst," he said.

"Count on it, human," Pearl replied.

After that, it became a contest of physical endurance. Pearl pulled every trick she could think of to fuck Jason to orgasm.

She caressed his body lightly, and roughly, and violently.

She varied the pace of her fucking, often unexpectedly, hoping to catch Jason off guard.

She spoke to him gently, calling him "honey" and "baby" and "sweetie".

She said filthy things too, urging him to "fill me up with your big fucking load!" and "bust that fat nut inside me!"

She called him pathetic, an animal, a worthless beast.

All the while sliding her smooth, warm, and waxy, but nonetheless fantastic, pussy along Jason's engorged cock.

For Jason's part, he just kept fucking her. If he gave in, if he let her take over, he'd be lost. He wasn't fucking for pleasure, he was fucking for control.

It was just like with the band, he told himself. Even if everyone else sucks, it was his job to hold them together, to make them play the same tune. His tune. He was the drummer, and those fuckers better take note.

So Jason fucked Pearl hard to his own beat, holding nothing back except his orgasm, giving Pearl the merciless fucking that no human woman would put up with.

Well, maybe Kristin, if she was in the grip of "the lady".

Just a toy, Jason repeated to himself. Just a fucking toy who doesn't deserve your cum. Put her in line. Make her play your tune.

He didn't know if he could hold out for three hours, or even if what she'd said had been true. But if he was going to go out, he was going to go out like a fucking champion. He was gonna give her a pounding she'd remember.

Jason lost all track of time as they fucked. Nonetheless, he felt his body tiring, even while Pearl's demon flesh kept him erect and sexually charged. He was sweating heavily from his exertions, and began to grunt more with the effort of restraining the inevitable orgasm that was beginning to close in on him.

Pearl was not sweating, and not weakening. on the other hand, she seemed ... wilder, less in control, maybe. Her dirty talk had become less elaborate. She began to focus less on Jason's eyes, and more on determinedly fucking him. Her mouth alternated between hanging open, and clenching her teeth to make hissing sounds.

Something was happening to her. Jason saw it, but did she know it?

She must have known, because she lifted her arms toward the ceiling, still bouncing powerfully on his cock. She was taking him all the way in with each thrust, but her pussy-grip was tighter now, so incredibly tight that Jason was sure something was about to happen.

"Ahhhhh," she said, a note of finality in her voice. "Not long now, you filthy, delectable savage! Come ... give me cum ... pump into me ... ripe, delicious, man ... seed ..."

Jason felt his orgasm building to the breaking point. Felt the head of his cock inside Pearl, felt precum escaping, harbinger of the mighty load he was going to shoot inside her. It lubricated the walls of Pearl's waxy, inhuman vagina, the added slickness making him want to come even more.

Pearl felt it too. "YES!" she shouted. She closed her eyes, lost in the feeling, still fucking him hard. "So rich...so full of power...such incredible power ..."

Then, just as Jason was about to come, and flood her pussy with blasts of thick, creamy jizz, Pearl CLENCHED.

Her whole body tensed, and she gasped out "HAH". Her pussy was squeezing his cock harder than ever now. So hard, in fact, that it staved off his orgasm. She was actually hurting him!

Pearl shuddered, her whole body trembling. She grunted nonsense. "ha...huh...hu-hu-HUH...ah, ah ah...ooooooh..." She lowered her hands to tug at her disarrayed black locks.

Pearl's shuddering slowed, then stopped. Jason watched her open her eyes and stare blankly. She smacked her lips absent-mindedly, before murmuring "fuuuuck..." to no one in particular. It was almost as if she'd forgotten he was there, despite the seven or so inches of engorged Jason-meat inside her.

"Wow," Jason muttered softly, "I've never felt anyone come like that before."

Hearing Jason's voice caused Pearl's eyes to land on his face. There was recognition. Then the yellow sparks returned. Not a flash this time, but a full inferno.

"YOU!" she roared.

She slapped him hard across the face, with enough force to spin his head sideways.

"Ow," Jason groaned, and whipped his head back around to face Pearl again.

She grabbed him by the throat, this time with both hands, and squeezed.

"Bastard!" she said. "What did you do to me?"

The way she was choking him, Jason couldn't have given her an answer even if he had one.

"Demons don't orgasm!" Pearl yelled. "Humans come! Not demons!"

Sparks swirled in Pearl's eyes, and the air around her seemed to grow darker. She was squeezing the air from his throat, and he felt himself losing consciousness.