Drummer Boy - The Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, for Jason, everything went black.

* * *

Jason slept for a long time. And then, well, he didn't wake up really, but was dully aware of his surroundings. The room grew lighter. He heard music. Someone was playing Crazy Town's "Butterfly". Then it stopped. A while later, he heard the tune again, and this time it triggered something in his memory. The song stopped, and he promptly forgot. Then a different song was playing, System of A Down's "Chop Suey". Jason felt like it was supposed to mean something...

His phone. "Chop Suey" was his ringtone for work. Shit.

Jason hopped off the bed where he'd lain for, jeez, how long? He was still naked. He scanned around for his jeans. They were in a heap on the floor, along with the rest of his clothes.

He took the phone out of his jeans pocket and checked his messages. The most recent had been his job, and the Crazy Town ringtones, those had been from Kristin.

Panic. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Jason called work back. He was supposed to be at work at 10, and according to the clock on the nightstand, it was already half past that.

"Hey, is Chad there? Yeah, I know, can you just get him? Hello, Chad? I'm sorry, I got this wicked cold. I took some Nyquil and it just knocked me out...Yeah, I still feel pretty rotten...Yes, sir...Thanks a lot, bye."

Jason ended the call and tossed the phone on the bed. He hated calling in fake sick just because he was late. Such an adolescent thing to do. But he was in no shape to go to work today. He needed to process.

Had last night really happened? Everything seemed so vivid. But there was no sign of Pearl, not even her clothes. The room looked normal enough, although the bedding was messed up, that was real enough.

So why was he here at all? Could he have rented a motel room for the night and completely forgotten it? And then thrashed around the bed jerking himself off to some fantasy demon girl? Or had someone put something in his drink at the party last night, causing him to conjure this whole scenario?

It seemed unlikely, but the alternative was that a slutty-but-inept demon from somewhere else had summoned him in order to harvest his semen. And, as crazy as that sounded, the dried cum on his penis, the empty aching in his balls, and the vivid memories that were returning to his mind with astonishing clarity made it seem as though the answer was more than a definite "maybe".

He began putting on his clothes. He had already gotten into his boxers and his jeans, checking to make sure nothing was missing (everything appeared to be there), and was reaching down to pick his shirt off the floor when he saw it.

Chalk. The chalk line was still there, around the inside of the room.

Jason felt himself shiver involuntarily. He reached out with one hand, testing to see if he could touch the wall on the other side. He was relieved to find that he could. Pearl must have broken the spell before she returned to wherever she'd come from. If she had, maybe she'd also left...

The diabolus. That's what she'd called it. She'd tossed it at him while he was laying on the bed.

Jason began frantically tearing the covers away from the bed. If he could find it...

Something heavy fell out of a sheet and landed on the floor with a thunk. A big gold coin, thick as a thumb.

Jason picked it up and examined it. It appeared the same as it had last night. Only now he could see that the face on its surface was closer to Pearl's "true form". More demony, he guessed.

Proof, then. Proof that ... something ... had happened here last night.

A rumbling of wheels outside the door announced that a maid was coming to clean his room. Except that this was in no way "his" room. If he was discovered here, the absolute minimum trouble would involve him paying for a night's stay, and that was money Jason didn't have.

Well, except for the giant honking gold coin from another world.

Still, it was something Jason didn't want to deal with right now. He quickly pulled his shirt on, stuffed his socks, phone, and the diabolus into his pants pockets and slipped into his shoes. He tucked himself behind the door just in time to hear a beep, and the click of the lock releasing.

Jason waited as the rolling cart was pushed inside, followed by a squat Hispanic woman with stringy gray hair done up in a loose bun. "Hello?" she said. He slipped quickly behind her as she observed the room, cursing, "Madre de dios..."

The bright sunlight hit him sharply, and he was blinded by whiteness for a second. Then, Jason half-ran along the building, not stopping or looking back until he had turned a corner. He waited to see if there was any hue and cry. There wasn't, so after a minute, he leaned against the building, pulled out his phone and called Kristin.

She answered after one ring. "Hey, jackass," she said. "What are you up to, besides ditching work and ignoring my calls?"

"Um..." Jason said. Warning bells sounded in his mind. Kristin was in rattlesnake mode. "Things got out of hand last night. I think someone slipped something in my beer. Can you come pick me up?"

"Pick you up?" Kristin said. "Where's your truck?"

Jason told her about Percy stealing his vehicle and added, "Like I said, things got out of hand."

"Fine," Kristin said, not bothering to hide the annoyance in her voice. "Where the fuck are you?"

"I'll be at the Waffle House on 183."

"What the hell are you doing out there?" Kristin said, then before he could answer, "Never mind, just be there in 20. And I don't care how crazy your night was, if you smell like pussy I'll rip your dick off."

Jason gulped. Did demon pussy count? "Buy you lunch?" he ventured.

"You'll do more than that, mister," Kristin said slowly, "The lady has been restless."

Jason took her meaning. His balls ached in response. Could he even get it up so soon after last night's sex olympics?

"We can't have that," Jason said bravely. "I'll be waiting."

Jason clicked off. He wanted a shower and some time to think, but that would probably have to wait until he had dealt with "the lady".

Jason lit a cigarette and began walking toward the Waffle House. He realized how grateful he was for Kristin. Not just for giving him a ride today, but for the way they played. She was a handful, but if not for her, the demon Pearl might very well have had his way with him, using him up and leaving his empty husk in that hotel room.

He couldn't help wondering, though, why he wasn't dead. Maybe Pearl had been exaggerating? Or trying to scare him?

Fuck. When it comes to demons, who the fuck knows?

He did know this, though. Except for the tit-fucking, Kristin was a tougher customer than Pearl any day.

Incredibly, Jason felt his dick stir in his pants.

But was it because of Kristin...or Pearl?

Whatever. He was alive, at least. And possessed of a gold...something.

Assuming that "the lady" let him off easy, he might come out of this okay.

He'd have to make sure to thank her properly, then, just the way the lady likes.

As for Pearl...here's to hoping he never saw her, with her massive, crimson, built-for-fucking mammaries, again.

End Part 2.