Drummer Boy - The Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never..." Pearl muttered angrily. "But you're just...felt so good...couldn't help myself...how could you possibly..."

Jason was wondering if those would be the last words he ever heard, when Pearl's hands left his throat. He gulped air, which caused him to cough again.

Pearl seemed to be lost in the memory of her recent orgasm. She reached down to rub her mons with one hand, but Jason's eyes were drawn to her other hand, which absent-mindedly groped at one bountiful breast through her white tee. She cupped it, tugging at the point of one stiff nipple. Pearl moaned as she caressed and squeezed her breast, making the soft flesh balloon voluminously over the top of the v-neck.

His quisling cock twitched at the sight.

Pearl felt his dick pulsing inside her, and, aware now of the effect she was having on him, and stared at Jason.

"So..." she said, cocking an eyebrow.

She lifted herself slowly off his cock, which he saw was the darkest it had ever been, almost purple, it was so engorged. Very casually, Pearl got off the bed, stepping onto the floor with a quietness that was in stark contrast to the violent sounds of their recent fucking.

"I like you, human," Pearl said.

She reached over to the nightstand picked up the gold coin. She tossed it to Jason. It landed onto his chest with a painful thud.

"The diabolus is yours," she said. "You're certainly worthy."

Jason grabbed the heavy gold in one hand. It must have weighed a full pound. If it was really solid gold...he didn't know how much it was worth...but certainly worth a bruised chest, not to mention his purple cock.

"Thanks," he said.

"You're welcome," Pearl said.

Then her smirk returned. "But if you think I'm leaving without getting what I came for, you're crazy."

Jason's alarm must have shown on his face, because before he could even think about moving, Pearl was already in motion.

Pearl said something that sounded like shrop tuvi! in that weird language again. A pentagram of energy, made of the same spark and fire that blazed in her eyes, appeared in the air in front of her. She brought up a hand and slammed it into Jason's chest.

Surprisingly, it didn't burn him. But he couldn't move.

"No more fucking around, though" she said. "If I'd known before, I could have simply..." she shook her head. "But I've learned so much from you. And now, I know your secret. I know how to make you come. I know what you want. And you know what?"

She crawled onto him. A prowling predator preparing to devour her helpless prey. Her face was even with his, and her breasts, those full rounded mounds, pressed against the pentagram that held him in place, illuminated and smooshed into rounded hemispheres by it as if pressed against glass.

"You're going to get it," she said, in a sing-songy voice.

Pearl slid slowly down his body again. Jason watched through crackling flames as she stepped away from the bed. She turned away from him and lifted her t-shirt over her head to reveal the inverted olive-hued trapezoid of her back. Then she bent down to pick something dark up off the floor. Jason twisted his head to see, and watched as she donned the leather vest.

She turned to face him again, and Jason saw that she had buttoned the vest as far as it could go, which still left quite a few inches of exposed cleavage on top, and, although the vest was quite well-filled, soft round curves of breasts protruded from underneath.

"You like my big breasts," she said nonchalantly. "I saw you looking at them before, you know. But I thought that with a mouth like mine, deft hands such as mine, a succulent and inviting pussy such as I possess, I could make you come in any number of ways. But you surprised me."

The pentagram held Jason flat to the mattress, his hand still clutching the diabolus to his chest.

He could only watch as Pearl slinked toward him. She bent at the waist, put her hands on the bed and, without touching him, maneuvered herself up his body.

Then she lowered her chest onto his belly, letting Jason feel the leather and the weight of her tits.

At her touch, Jason stifled a groan as his cock jumped, slapping her on the belly.

"Now...let's get you slippery," Pearl said, "for what comes next. You know what comes next, right?"

Pearl took him in her mouth again. Slowly, with great strokes of her tongue, she coated Jason's cock with her saliva.

"No," Jason said weakly. "Don't make me. I don't want to die."

Pearl released his cock, and Jason saw that it glistened with plenty of lubrication.

"I think you're ready for what comes next," Pearl said, and hovered her leather-clad bust above his cock again. She licked her lips, and slid down his body, just a few inches. Jason's cock penetrated the underside of Pearl's cleavage. Her breasts, held in place by the vest, engulfed his engorged member.

"oh god," Jason moaned, as Pearl's breasts trapped his dick between their warm, soft fullness.

"You like my big boobies," Pearl said again. "But you're not content to just suck and fondle them, are you? You want to fuck them."

She began to move her breasts back and forth along his shaft. When the bottoms of her breasts pressed against his balls, the head of his cock pushed free of the top of her cleavage. She gave a little shake and her top of her breasts jiggled, buffeting his cock head from side to side against their upper slopes. Jason moaned, and Pearl gave an evil chuckle, sliding up his body to bury his entire cock in her tit flesh again.

"All that work I put into you, making myself vulnerable like that, and all I had to do was this." Pearl slid her tit-tunnel up and down Jason's cock. "And this." She did it again. "And this." Again.

"I don't even need to use the gaze," Pearl said. And it was true. Pearl's eyes were their regular shade of coffee brown, and playful.

"I just need..." Pearl stroked her tits languidly around his cock once more, "...these."

Jason had no resistance left. No strength, no drummer philosophy, no Kristin could save him now.

"Do you like tit-fucking?" Pearl asked in a teasing voice. "Don't like to me, now. If you do," she glanced down to her cleavage, "he'll tell me the truth anyway."

"Yes," Jason hissed, quickly becoming overwhelmed by the feel of Pearl's luxurious tits.

"Say it," Pearl commanded.

"I love tit-fucking," Jason said.

"And what do you want right now," Pearl said. "If tell me, maybe I'll be nice to you."

"I want to fuck your tits," he gasped. He watched as his cock plunged between her tits. Her mammoth olive-colored mammaries shimmied and jiggled. The contrast between them and his penis, solid and dark purple with engorgement, was driving him crazy.

"I can't hear you," Pearl said.

"Oh god...I want to fuck your tits so bad," Jason repeated. "I want to fuck your big, soft beautiful tits until I blast come all over you," said Jason.

And it was true. He'd tried so hard to hold back before, and he'd been so successful, because he'd his hardest to not think about how incredible Pearl's breasts looked and felt.

But now she knew, and now that she knew, she was in total control.

Pearl's breasts had the same waxy, silky feeling as her pussy. But for some reason, what had been a turn off when fucking her cunt made her breasts irresistible. Usually, he needed some sort of lube for tit-fucking, but Pearl's breasts, plus her saliva, allowed his cock to slide between her squeezed-together demon breasts with the perfect amount of resistance.

Pearl's tits were made for fucking, and Jason wanted nothing more in this world than to put them to that purpose.

"Do you fuck a lot of titties, Jason?" Pearl said. She shook her breasts, taking Jason's cock along for the ride.

"Not enough," he moaned. "Never enough."

"Have you ever stroked your pretty cock between breasts as large as mine?" Pearl said. She descended her breasts down his shaft in short up-and-down jounces.

"Ooooh...god no," Jason said. All the built-up cum in his balls was ready to blow. He gripped the gold coin still in his hand. Was it worth it?

"Your mate," Pearl teased, "does she pleasure your manhood with her breasts? Can she do this?"

A smoosh, a shake, a soft sensual slither as Pearl waited for him to answer.

"uh..." Jason grunted. "Won't let me," he moaned. "She thinks she's too small."

"But you want to," Pearl said. "You want it sooooo bad."

"Yes," Jason said, without realizing what he was saying. His mind was in his dick now, and his dick was imprisoned within Pearl's unyielding cleavage. "I'd love to feel her breasts around my cock."

"No wonder you're so susceptible," said Pearl. "Your poor manhood is starved for tit-flesh. Good thing I'm here, isn't it? To feed your hungry cock the sweet meats it yearns for. "

She really began to stroke him now, pumping her breasts vigorously up and down his shaft, speaking in between each stroke.

"Not that...anyone else...can tit-fuck...you the way...I... can..."

The pounding Pearl was giving him was furious, and he wanted more.

"Yessss," she said. "I feel your desire. You want to fulfil that desire. Ask me."

"Please let me do the fucking," Jason said.

"Beg me," Pearl said, her smirk appearing right on cue.

"Please please please, pretty Pearl, let me fuck your incredible fucking tits!"

Pearl slid her breasts free from Jason's cock. "If I take away the ward," she said, "do you promise to fuck my big boobies harder than you've ever tit-fucked any human boobies in your life?"

"Yes."

"And do you promise to unload all your rich, delicious cream onto my neck and my chest and my face, pumping between my breasts until the last drop of your scrumptious jism is spent all over me?"

"Yes yes yes oh my god yes every last fucking drop!"

Pearl touched the pentagram with the palm of her hand, and it disappeared in a wisp of smoke. Jason felt the weight lift from his body.

Pearl stood up, and then knelt at the side of the bed. She held her arms open wide, beckoning him to rise and come closer.

Jason stood up from the bed. His cock was poised in front of her leather-clad breasts. She began to undo the buttons.

"No," Jason said, "leave it on."

Pearl cocked an eyebrow. "But you haven't seen them in all their glory yet," she said. "They're spectacular."

"This is how I want you," Jason said.

"Very well," Pearl said. She shook her massive breasts, their tops and the bottoms jiggling where they weren't covered. "As you like it."

Jason only hesitated a second, as he put his hands on Pearl's shoulders. Then he slowly guided his swollen cock to the underside of her cleavage that spilled out from the bottom of the vest.

"Mmmm...so good," Jason said. He thrust his cock into Pearl's caressing cleavage, so deep that his balls slapped against the underside of her breasts.

"There you go," Pearl said in a conspiratorial whisper. "Pump my big titties. You can't hurt me, you know. You can fuck them as hard as you want."

Jason stroked his cock between her tits, gently at first, overwhelmed by the sensation of their warm fullness squeezing him. But, at Pearl's urging, he began to increase the force of his strokes. The sound of his balls smacking against the undersides of Pearl's breasts became a frenzied metronome. The leather of her vest squeaked slightly, which turned Jason on even more.

"That's it, honey," Pearl said. "Squeeze them together. Give yourself a nice tight tit-fuck."

Jason did. His hands encased the leather of her vest, with his fingertips digging into the exposed titflesh. Waxy, yes, but so fucking good.

"Oh, god...so goddamned firm," Jason said, pumping her tits slower to enjoy this sensation. "So fucking hot!"

Pearl reached up with her own hands to caress Jason's buttocks, then ran her hands up and down the straining muscles of Jason's legs.

"Mmmm...hard cock, hard muscles" Pearl cooed. "You're really loving this aren't you? You'd ram your cock between my big titties every day if you could, wouldn't you?"

The feel of her hands on his skin added extra excitement to the phenomenal sensations of fucking Pearl's giant mammaries. "I'd fuck your titties every chance I could, Pearl baby. I'd fuck these big girls in my sleep if I could."

Pearl giggled. Actually giggled. "You say the sweetest things," she said. "I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot."

"I'm about to get off in a different way," Jason said. This tit-fucking was blowing his mind, and the fact that Pearl now seemed to be enjoying herself made it even better.

Jason said, "I've never felt tits like your before, Pearl."

"I've never orgasmed before," Pearl said. "The least I can do is return the favor, and use my big titties to work all that delicious cum out of you."

"Oh, god," Jason said. Pearl was saying all the right words, and she kept at it.

"You're so hard, honey. Fucking that hard cock into my cleavage. Pumping like a crazy man, aren't you? Give those babies a good squeeze...there you go...such big handfuls to smoosh around your fat dick. Smack those balls into my boobies...feels so good. Mmm, working up such a big load...Oh!...you keep poking my chin! Let me do something about that..."

Pearl slurped at the head of his cock when she could, her pink tongue darting out to lap at the tip. It was almost too much for Jason, and he started leaking precum again.

"That's it, baby," Jason said, "lick it up."

"Mmmm," Pearl sighed, once she had a taste of the cum drizzling from his cock. "The legends were true! Man-cum...so rich...inside me...I feel...my power growing..."

Pearl began changing before his eyes. At first Jason thought that it was a trick of the light, or maybe he was hallucinating. But, no. Her skin was darkening, reddening. Her facial features shifted, becoming sharper. Where she had looked like a sexy pixie before, now she had the angular look of an evil queen. Still smoldering hot, but in a more diabolical way. Her hair became curlier. Her eyes became solid black as before, only now an inferno of yellow flames danced on their surfaces.

And then her wings unfolded.

Leathery, black bat wings. No, scratch that. Demon wings, with pointed tips, sprouting from somewhere near Pearl's shoulder blades.

"What?" Jason said.

"My true form," Pearl said, kissing his belly button. "Your cum fills me with power...I couldn't help myself. Do I repulse you?"

"N-No," Jason said. "Your true form...a real demon, I'm tit-fucking a real goddamn demon..." His pace had slowed while he watched her transformation, but now his cock throbbed with renewed excitement.

"Then I suppose you'll enjoy this," Pearl said. And then Jason felt her breasts grow bigger in his hands, press more tightly around his dick. She'd instantly grown about three cup sizes.

"Dear god," Jason whispered.

"I've been holding those in all day, to fit in," she said. "Do you like?" She shimmied her chest, and waves of tit-flesh overwhelmed his cock.

Jason was speechless.

"That's what I thought," Pearl said. "Now how about...?"

She folded her wings around them, blocking out almost all the light in the room. The spark and fire of her eyes glowed brightly enough to see by, and he could see the red of her skin, and his dark cock enfolded between her breasts.

The last button on the vest popped off, giving way under the strain of withholding Pearl's suddenly-expanded mammaries. Pearl's bare breasts were thus exposed, firm and crimson and voluptuous, capped with wide, dark, brick-red areolae. Her nipples were erect, the hard, dark points pressed into his palms.

Pearl's breasts were spectacular, just as she'd promised, and Jason's cock was nestled snugly between them.

Pearl closed her eyes and leaned her head back, exposing her neck like a target.

"Go on, drummer boy," Pearl said. "Bang away."

Jason lasted for a good three minutes. A good three minutes of furious pumping between Pearl's mountainous, crimson breasts. Three minutes of "fuck my fat fucking boobies" and "yummy sticky tit-fucking load, baby" and "cum-glaze" and "jizz my titties, honey" and "thick rod...tit valley...slide, baby, slide". Jason couldn't be sure who was saying what, but he was babbling and she was cheering him on, encouraging him toward a massive cum blasting.

When he couldn't take it any more, Pearl's beautiful red skin, the half-light illuminated by the glow from her eyes, her filthy talk and her hands on his body and most importantly the feelings from his cock, the firm stroking that the biggest tits he'd ever felt were giving him, Jason panted, "Oh god I'm gonna cum!"

"Then come," Pearl said, "give me everything you have. Come, for fucking my titties so well. Come, and drench me with your man-seed. Come, and make me glisten with power. Come, you fat-dick motherfucker, and bathe me with your big fucking load!"

Jason lost it. At first he came in spurts. Big, globby spurts that blasted Pearl's chin, her shoulders, and one gooey dollop that landed in her hair. Pearl sighed and moaned with delight. Jason clutched at the quivering fullness of her breasts. His hands couldn't contain them, and tit flesh spilled between his fingers as he squeezed them tightly around his erupting cock.

He came in thick streamers. Half a dozen ropey lines of cum shot from his cock while he pumped through the tight, jiggling valley of Pearl's endless cleavage. Pearl managed to catch all of these blasts on her throat and sternum, until her entire neck glistened with a rich coating of Jason's jizz.

"Oh, Jason, honey...that's perfect!" Pearl said. "It's just what I wanted. Give me more...every last drop..."

Jason complied. He held his cock still and jerked Pearl's breasts up and down along his engorged shaft. Pearl's hands joined his, so that there were two pairs of hands jerking Jason off with her bounteous jiggling mounds. Cum flowed out of his cock and onto Pearl, and Jason wondered if he would ever run out. It felt so good, pumping his cock between her soft breasts and unloading all his gooey jizz onto her. He never wanted it to end.

But at last, his balls were drained. Pearl's face, neck and most of her upper body glistened with his spent jism.

"All done?" Pearl said brightly.

Jason grunted. "Never come...so hard...in my life..."

"Or so much, I'd wager!" Pearl said. She looked down at herself in amazement. "So much...my my my. I never would have imagined..."

Pearl unfolded her wings, letting the light of the room back in. She released Jason's cock from the loving confines of her cleavage. Jason moaned a weak "no", but knew he was too weak to stop her.

Pearl stood, and Jason realized that she was no longer shorter than he was, but was instead the same height as he.

"Thank you," Pearl said. She kissed Jason on the lips, inadvertently (or maybe intentionally) smearing some of his own cum onto his mouth.

"The pleasure is all m-" Jason started, but then felt the room tilt, and he fell backwards onto the bed. He wanted to say "what the hell?" but felt himself drifting away, losing consciousness. Was he passing out? Dying?

Jason saw Pearl, still standing, but...

She was running her fingers through the semen that coated her body, playing with it, spreading it all over her torso, rubbing it into her skin like expensive lotion, running her fingers through the cum in her hair, a look of unabashed glee on her face.

"It's starting already...I feel it...the legends, they pale in comparison to...!"

Watching her in this dreamy state, Jason felt the beginnings of arousal. Incredibly, he felt his dick beginning to stiffen...

"Such a waste, though," Pearl said, her voice seeming to come from a great distance. "I'd like to do this again...all of it...the way you made me come...want more...such a shame..."