All Comments on 'Drunk Jane Taken Pt. 03'

by pleasemistress

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
poor Jane

Fuckers are gonna fuck, more I hope! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
poor Jane

Agree with the other comment - poor Jane.

Fuckers will always find someone to fuck! I am looking forward to seeing what happens next to poor Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice

This is really good, I'm enjoying your stories.

Still agree with the comment on the first part though, it would be better if she was on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As it is

Perhaps not completely appropriate for this forum, a forth installment would literary be more powerful with Jane not on the pill. It will add to the severity of the aftermath as she deals with her inevitable PTSI. Either she tries to ignore it initially, but cannot due to the risk of pregnancy. Or she deals with it off the bat and gets the morning after pill, which any good hospital or clinic would realize what happened and set the ball rolling to capture her perpetrators and get her consoling. Not that what happened is any less worse with her on the pill, but from a writers standpoint, it gives you more material to work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

omg in love with this story, exactly what i was looking for. and i think she shouldn't be on the pill and not take the day after pill cause it makes the story more intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Would be great if she fell pregnant with Brad's baby, I'm not saying they should end up having a relationship but would be interesting how that could develop in a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO PILL

it's so hot she might get pregnant. very hot!!! so good and so wrong :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please!

I am sure that more can happen to our lovely Jane....

to hell with consequences! (hey, its fantasy)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

Part 4?

BehebekBehebekover 6 years ago

Very nice, lived this entire series.

TinyButFierceTinyButFiercealmost 6 years ago
Yes <3

I really loved the series! My only complaint would be that they're a bit short, but it doesn't matter, it's to the point and it's glorious. Thank you for the great work!

daddysgoodgirl31daddysgoodgirl31over 5 years ago
Idea

So love your story! Can you make her become is toy forever. I still want her screaming no but taking it anyway and cumming anyway.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Three cocks filling all her holes!mits heavenly! I have been airtight twice and came so much I couldn’t walk I was exhausted ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous