Drunken Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
198 Followers

"Sweetie, I don't think I want to know when they're fucking their husbands and they cum like crazy. It's bad enough with you and me. I don't want to be linked with them when they're getting their cums as well. I'm just not sure I could handle that."

I chuckled at that statement from her and held out my hand to get her up and showered again. We could stay nude, but I wanted dinner now and didn't feel like waiting twenty more minutes while she rested. She reluctantly got up and we showered briefly, dried and checked on our daughters who were busy with butt plugs and strapons. We watched Becky fucking Hanna vigorously and Hanna squirted all over Becky, then they switched and Hanna fucked Becky just as vigorously until she squirted all over Hanna. They looked up and moaned very lustily at us watching them sexing each other like lovers would.

"Girls, why don't you two shower and come down to dinner? You may stay nude if you wish, but I told Mom about you two being there to slurp her cum and she moaned very lustily at that thought."

"OK Dad." they said in unison, looked at each other and giggled loudly.

Emily and I chuckled at their words in unison and went to lay out dinner. We added small salads to our BBQ and ranch dressing was appropriate for our dinner. The girls came down a few minutes later, took the Chinese into the kitchen and plated up a dish for each. Heated in the microwave got some hot tea and joined us in the dining room. I had curtains that could be raised from bottom to top or vice versa, so we didn't worry about the nudity in our home. Raised as they were the tops were down about twelve inches so neighbors couldn't peek or get upset at our behavior.

Emily asked "Did you girls mentally know when I was about to climax?"

"No Mom, but your moaning and thrusting back on Dad's cock told us that."

I grinned, Emily blushed a little and said "Yeah, I guess I got really horny on the way home and you gotta admit, your Dad is one helluva handsome man. Did you know that I was able to take his entire cock in my pussy?"

"Yeah Mom, we could see him bury that wonderful cock balls deep every thrust."

Emily blushed a little at the language, but smiled a big smile. She turned to Hank and asked "When do you want to sit down and go over our wedding plans?"

"Honey, I think this weekend we could set some time aside, but I want the girls in on it too. I mean, if Hanna and Becky hadn't been such close friends, we might not have gotten together. That's why I think they should help plan too."

"Sweetie, that is absolutely true, because of our little darlings, we are a couple. A very lusty couple, but together."

The girls blushed a little at the 'lusty couple' part, but both wore big grins on their faces and looked really happy.

"Emily, I would like you to meet the other three girls our daughters are best friends with and then you'll know how this all got started."

"OK Sweetie, I have wondered about it from time to time. We can also find out if they're staying at our university or going to others. I know you said a fiver girl fuck fest wasn't going to happen again, but I would like to meet them."

Hank turned to Hanna "Sweetheart, would you ask them over next Sunday? That will leave us open on Saturday to plan the wedding."

"OK Dad, can we make it a BBQ pool party? Maybe even clothing optional too?"

"Yes Hanna, but I'm off limits, so if they want sex tell them to bring their toys as well."

"Aw gee Dad, I was hoping for another fuck fest."

"Hanna, I promised your Mom that you three women were the only ones I would love and lust. I performed that Sunday because of the way they have supported you and Becky. That debt is paid in my book and while I appreciated them supporting you, I don't feel the the need for more payment anymore."

"OK Dad, I'll tell them. Will you and Mom join us?"

"Maybe for awhile. If your Mom gets horny at the sight of all those boobs, butts, and pussies, we will take care of it privately, unless she wants to flaunt her sexy body. If we disappear and you two want Mommy cum, you know where we'll be."

"Emily, would you like to go make love now, or are still satisfied with the earlier fuck?"

"Oh you lusty man, I would love some more lovin from you any time. By the way, next week I should be on my period and Becky's periods occur about two days after mine start. Are you sure about the sex during our periods?"

"Yes Honey, blood doesn't bother me at all. Our field crews get injuries all the time and I have first aid kits in all the trucks. I have even had to go out and bandage one injury that required me to put in stitches. I had drizzled Lidacaine in the wound first though."

"Ugh, the thought of that just makes me shiver. I guess it's a good thing I don't work in the field, I'd probably vomit at the sight of such a wound."

"That's OK Honey. Now let's buss our dishes and go make some more love."

Hanna asked "Can we join you guys? When you two are making love, it's just so sexy to watch and sometimes Becky and I fuck each other with my strapons just at the thought of you two loving each other. Becky has felt sisterly towards me ever since I joined our group and I feel the same way about her. It's like we're twins born to different parents."

Becky went to Hanna, gave her a sisterly hug and we just groaned at the love they showed each other. There was lust too, but they showed real love for each other like they had been raised together. Emily and I were really moved at how well our girls related to each other and were grateful for it. We moved to the master bedroom and started kissing, fondling, and just touching each other. I played with her breasts first, teasing her nipples into rocks as she moaned very lustily. I got into a 69 with her underneath me, removed her plug and since I was bent way over to get to her crack, she pulled my hips down and started rimming me and tonguing my asshole. I just moaned really loud and Junior was rock hard in seconds. I had been fingered and rimmed before, but no one had tongue fucked my asshole and my lover was doing a great job.

I pulled her legs way back and started tonguing her asshole as well and she moaned really loudly as well. I stuck two fingers in her dripping pussy, then I pushed them gently into her anus and she squirted. God this woman was so lusty and I loved her sexual attitude. Sex has always been important, but with me it has to be done in a loving positive way. Hanna came in, saw the position I was in and went to get a medium plug for me. She came back and applied lube to my asshole and the plug and started pushing it in. Junior started producing a major amount of precum at the stimulation of my prostate.

Hanna stepped back, pushed a button on a remote and the plug came to life on high vibration. I bolted straight up and looked at the glassy eyed look on her face. Junior started dribbling more precum, I turned so Emily, Hanna and Becky could all have some.

"Hanna, would you turn that thing down so I don't cum too quickly?"

Hanna giggled and agreed to turn it to low. Emily was giggling and Becky just smiled at my surprise at one of their newest toys. Hanna asked Mom to get on hands and knees as well which she did and knew Hanna had a second one as well for her. Lubed Mom's anus and the toy, inserting it gently as well, then she turned it on high and Emily squirted the girls. The girls just giggled and started licking Mommy cum from each other.

She said "I see why you bolted like you did Honey. That vibrator really turns me on. I've had vibrators before, but nothing quite as strong as this one. Hanna sweetie, please turn mine down too. I want to make gentle love, not cum like a Russian race horse."

The girls giggled at that statement and turned their butt plug vibrators to high and moaned as they stepped into the shower to squirt into each other's mouths. We watched as they 69ed and they did squirt at the same time. We shook our heads at the lusty, sexy spectacle before our eyes. I pulled Emily back to bed and we started making out and fondling each other. I wiggled her butt plug and she moaned into my mouth lustily, so she wiggled mine and I moaned just as lustily as I could manage into her mouth.

We were becoming a very lusty family and our girls were in the same boat with us. The girls finished their 'shower cums' and came back in to be with us and watch as we made gentle love. As I fondled Emily she started moaning deep sexual moans that turned me on fiercely. This woman turned my life around and I turned her on, as she ground her pussy onto my cock it was my turn to groan. A Junior condom and we made slow love as I took my time with the stroking, and I was getting good at not forcing too much cock into her pussy. As I approached my climax Emily came and the girls started licking her Mommy cum from the sheets. They moaned lustily and probably had small orgasms as well, but didn't squirt.

The week went quickly and Wednesday night was another lusty evening. True to her prediction her period was here, but a day or two early. I took her into the shower to make love to her. I don't eat pussy during a period, that blood is waste blood and I had read somewhere that consuming it could lead to a nasty infection. I did rim and tongue lust her butthole while fingering her clit heavily. Her anus was almost stretched enough for butt love, but I stuck Junior in her pussy and when I came, she squirted heavily.

"You lusty man, so that's what I've been missing when we make love. That was really nice feeling you spurt five or six times and causing me to squirt a good cum. I will be looking forward to that when the birth control is finally in full effect. The doctor said two months would guarantee satisfactory safety from pregnancy, so only four to five more weeks."

I smiled my lustiest at that statement and was looking forward to not having to wear a condom when we have pussy sex. Anal sex will not be a cause for me to wear a condom and I wonder what effect it will have on her orgasms. I mean, I hope she would cum hard when I spurt into her rectum, I guess time will tell. We finished washing, she put a tampon in, I prepped her asshole with lube and I put the current dildo in her anus, holding it in while she put on tight panties to keep it there. As per Hanna's instructions on anal muscle exercises she had started that a few days ago and could sorta 'wink' her anal opening. Hanna had showed her how well she 'winked' and even Becky was impressed that her sister could do that. Hanna had taught Becky as well and Becky was practicing every day, several times a day with Hanna watching with a finger in her anus to make sure she exercised correctly, the first few days to get Becky trained.

Hanna was really smart like her Mom, Andrea, and I marveled at her intellectual level. What ever level of science she chose, I believed she would be very good at it if the male vs. female discrimination didn't hold her back. They had appointments with the counselors, same day and time, so Emily and I left for work and the girls could tell us what they found out. Hanna's meeting went well and she would be looking at bio-engineering science in research and Becky would be looking to teach in fourth to sixth grade history, social studies, and English. Her math skills weren't good enough to teach that as well, but the other skills were strong. We were very happy that both girls had a career pathway laid out for them and complimented them on their possible careers.

Thursday evening was a little tense, because I had a lot of problems that popped up. When I picked up Emily, she knew I was not in a good mood. When we got home I started the hottub and went to shower. Emily told the girls I had a bad day, but they knew that already and gave me some extra room. I showered, went to the hottub with a vodka and Sierra Mist drink in my hand, downed it before I got to the hottub and got another. I rarely had days like this, but it did happen once in a great while. All 'my women' came out with wines and got in the tub with me, consoling me for my lousy day and working on my shoulders which were the tightest. I started to relax both from the drinks and the loving attention to my shoulders. I looked at 'my women' as I had come to think of them with love in my eyes. Hanna noticed first and kissed me with love, Emily was next, and Becky was last, but not least. They told me almost in unison that they were worried about me, but I reassured them about it just being one of 'those' days.

They told me not to worry about dinner, because pizza had been ordered when our daughters realized that I had had one of 'those' days. I was grateful to not have to cook and have a nice couple of slices of pizza. The link that we shared seemed to be two ways and I appreciated that my girls had known about my bad day and had the forethought to take care of dinner. This link was becoming more and more useful. We had dinner, hottubbed some more and went to bed early with Emily and me cuddling. Our girls did cuddle with us some, but left us alone soon after.

Friday was I was in a much better mood and the girls had already awakened, started coffee, then came in to cuddle. I had three women in bed with me, naked as the day they were born and the love I felt from them made this morning very nice. Emily and I had to get moving and the girls just groaned at not cuddling longer. We were dressed and out the door with travel mugs of coffee, damn that Kona coffee is really tasty. Work went much better today and as the 5PM time approached we had everything wrapped up. Emily clocked out and we headed home to relax in the hottub and kiss and cuddle. If her period was still happening, I planned to make love to her again in the shower and pump her pussy full of cum. I guess she would be safe for almost 2 weeks of 'no condom' loving lust, but we didn't have enough history of her vaginal temperatures to know for sure.

Saturday morning the girls asked what about breakfast and I mentioned that we had a wedding to plan. Then I suggested that we go to a pancake house so that we could order whatever we wanted. We wouldn't have to cook and clean, so we could have time to plan the wedding. There was a restaurant about a half mile away that suited us, so we piled into the crew cab I drove to work and went there. We all ordered our usual's and they did have beef sausage for Emily and Becky. Becky had picked up her Mother's distaste for pork, but Hanna and I didn't have that issue.

We ate leisurely and an hour later were on our way home to plan the wedding. I was looking forward to marrying this lusty wench and make her mine officially. What we did do was not planned, after we got home, Emily had stripped, showered, and attacked me in serious lust. She wanted me to try to make butt love to her and see if she was anally stretched enough. I told her to select one of Hanna's dildos that she thought was large enough. She told me that Hanna had put her Daddy vibe in her asshole and she thought she could take me there as well. I agreed, stripped and briefly showered while my lover was jilling her pussy waiting for my cock. I dried went in to the bedroom to a very lusty sight, joined her on the bed and started making out. Making love is a time consuming event, but if done right, very satisfying for both or all participants.

As I played with her nipples, eliciting many sexy moans, I reached down to her butt and played with both cheeks. She grabbed my hand and shoved it in her crack to her anus. So I rolled her onto her belly and stuck my face in her crack and tongue fucked her asshole. She moaned very loudly and squirted in my face with her first cum, so I pulled her up onto hands and knees and tongued her anus even more vigorously and she squirted again. I grabbed our lube, putting it on two fingers and penetrated her butthole. with my fingers holding her anal ring open, I drizzled lube into her rectum prepping it for my ten inches of hard cock to take her to sexual nirvana. She just moaned louder about my getting her asshole ready for serious fucking.

When I had her anus and rectum readied, I lubed Junior and pressed him up to her anal ring. I gently pressed in and Emily moaned a deep sexual groan as I pressed my cock past her ring and into her rectum. She squirted again as the girls came to see what we were doing, but already knowing we were fucking, this was primal sex. Emily groaned again as I fully penetrated her asshole and she was totally turned on, clit rock hard and pussy lips fully open. I knew I wasn't going too last long with this being our 'first' anal sex' and I was really hard and fully sexually charged at this act. I was able to make her squirt one more time and I spurted about six or seven large ropes of cum up her asshole.

She fell forward with me full embedded in her rectum still trying to pump more sperm into her, but I was empty. My prostate had pumped everything it had into the butt I was fucking. The girls cleared their throats, I looked at them as they silently clapped their hands. I smiled, pointed at Mom's butt and they nodded yes, so I pulled out of Emily's butthole and Hanna started cleaning my cock of cum and Becky started sucking on Mom's gaping anal ring. Becky backed off and Hanna finished cleaning Mom's asshole of my cum. I rolled her over and cuddled my love as she came back to the conscious world.

She looked at me and said "You wonderful butt fucker, that was beyond great!"

I said "Honey, if you learn to take me orally like your asshole took me just now, we are going to have some fantastic loving and sex."

She said "I'm working on it. Becky taught me everything she learned deepthroating the Daddy vibe and I have gotten five inches in so far. Becky, Hanna, that was really nice having you suck my asshole after this wonderful butt fucker filled it so nicely. Had you kept at it a little longer, I might have squirted again."

"That's OK Mom, sucking Dad's cum from your butt was nice and I think both of us came a little from it. I know my pussy is wet and I think Hanna's is too."

"Yeah Mom, my pussy came a little also. You guys are such a turn on to be around when you're making love or fucking each other's brains out. Mom, did you know that you were still gaping when we sucked your asshole full of cum?"

"No Hanna, but I'm not surprised with your Dad's monster manmeat stuffing me fully. That was probably my best cums yet. Hank, did you get your entire cock in my rectum?"

"Yes Honey, I had all of Junior up your ass, balls deep. You were right, your ass has been stretched enough to be able let me fuck or love it anytime you want. Now, how about we wash your asshole and my cock and go plan our wedding?"

"Only if I can sit on your lap, reverse cowgirl, rock my hips, and let Junior rub my clit into another orgasm."

"Ohhhh, you lusty wench. That sounds like we're going to fuck again. Or is it making love?"

"Mom, Dad, you've already got both of us so turned on. Can we go use our strapons and get some relief, or are you two going to torture us some more?"

"Hanna, Becky go take care of wet pussies and meet Mom and me in the living room."

Emily and I went to the shower and washed our dirty parts. We got my cock hard again and since she was still in a safe window of non-pregnancy, I stuck him in her pussy. She just moaned lustily and squirted all over my pubic hair and balls. I didn't last very long with a lusty woman, legs wrapped around my waist and bouncing up and down on Junior, so I filled her pussy with my cum which wasn't very much compared to the amount of cum I had pumped into her asshole. I let her down and she used the bidet to rinse my cum from her pussy and I washed my cock again. God this woman was pure lust when she wanted sex.

We dried ourselves and went to the living room with my laptop. Activated the word app and started the planning when the girls, fresh from showers joined us. Their faces were flushed and as they sat Indian style on the floor we could see reddened pussy lips. Emily giggled at the sight and Hanna rolled onto her back pulling her legs up to her boobs showing us a reddened asshole too. I groaned at the sight and Becky showed us a slightly gaping asshole too. Apparently we had turned them on so much that pussy sex wasn't enough, they had fucked each other's assholes as well. At least Mom and I didn't have to worry about them getting pregnant from their sexual antics.

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
198 Followers