Drunken Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was still in her period but they went to the shower to fuck each other into sexual oblivion and go to sleep. While they loved each other sisterly, this was just sexual relief, not something lesbian. Both still lusted cock and lots of it and when they started college in three plus weeks, there were freshman males that wouldn't know what hit them.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

First let me say, "I know that this is a fantasy, fetish, fiction story."

I never want to see the word 'lust', in any of it's forms ever again.

'Three Pussied Billy Goat'? A Billy Goat is a BOY.

At one point Hank pointed out his fabulous shower and toilet with the magic bidet that was so good for cleaning assholes and colons and such. But after that it was never mentioned or used. I thought that was so strange what with all of the ass fucking going on in that family.

Four chapters of FUCKFEST, but...

sorry, I just can't do two more chapters.

Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
After reading this chapter, I disagree

I have been on anal oriented websites and have watched many females suck the dick that was just in their assholes. I guess you haven't. Go to Pornhub and search on anal sex, I think you'll think otherwise.

If I could have voted I would give all these chapters 5*, would like to give more but 5 is the limit. I really like where this author has taken the story, because it could be filed under Romantic because of how this author has developed Hank and Emily's characters. Well done Zoomie69, interesting username too!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STAR CHAPTER

I'VE YET TO MEET A WOMAN THAT WOULD SUCK MY COCK AFTER IT'S BEEN IN A WOMANS ASS! I GUESS I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE A WOMAN WANTING TO TASTE A SHIT HOLE ON MY COCK. TO EACH HIS OWN! YES, I KNOW THIS IS FICTION / FANTASY!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories