Drunken Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started with the guest list, then moved to the actual wedding plans, and finally the reception. The girls had a few ideas, so I put them in the doc to consider. Next we had to find a caterer and did we want a church wedding or a justice of the peace. The next thing to plan was the date, I wanted to use a three day weekend, but Emily thought we should just take a few days off for a brief honeymoon. The girls agreed to maintaining the home front while we honeymooned, so that was taken off the list of what to do's. I turned to Emily and inquired if there was anything else and she agreed that we had covered everything she could think of, the girls concurred, so I saved the doc and shut down the laptop.

I had made sure Emily wasn't on my lap while I typed all this into the laptop. I didn't want two laps on me, makes typing very difficult. It was time for lunch and I was hungry, since we still had some pizza left, I suggested that for us adults and the girls were pizza shy so they fixed some tuna, mayo and dill with cheese slices sandwiches. That sounded good too, but we had made our decisions and stuck to them. After lunch we sat around one of the yard tables waiting for lunch to settle, I had a beer, Emily had a glass of Shiraz, the girls had a little White Zinfandel wine and we just chatted about whatever came to mind.

We were all nude, Emily and Becky were still on their periods, but Emily's was just about over hers. Becky still had a few days on hers, but blood didn't bother Hanna either, so if sis was horny, they'd go in their shower and Hanna would fuck Becky's pussy with a strapon. They'd clean the toys, Hanna would use the handheld shower head and rinse Becky's pussy clean and dry off. Becky would insert a 'heavy duty' tampon because of her heavy flow and they would hit the sack. I haven't mentioned Hanna's periods, but it was about a week after Becky would start hers that Hanna's period would start.

It was Sunday and the three hot girls showed up at our house for the pool party and BBQ. Emily finally got to meet the other girls and was visibly impressed all five girls were in the 'hot' department. Once again they were in the living room, stripped and started to put on their bikinis. Emily looked at me with a question mark and I explained that they did this last time and I was wearing my Speedo and Junior was dripping precum at the view. She giggled at the mental picture I sent her and moaned very sexily. The girls all came over and gave Emily a group hug with some grope.

"God Hank, they are walking sex machines and willing to share. My pussy is leaking and I am turned on by their actions to the point I will need multiple lovings or fucks, I don't know which.'

"Honey, now you know how I was able to make love to five girls including Becky and Hanna. They just exude sex appeal and two of these girls have pussy lips close to yours and Hanna. I groaned at the hard dick in my pants and knew I was going to fuck and make love to my Honey, without a doubt.

Hanna made it clear that I was off limits and the three girls just groaned that my cock was spoken for. They had brought toys, but my cock was still sought after by them. They respected Hanna's warning, greeted Emily and congratulated her on snagging me for her husband to be. They asked about the wedding and we told them that the date was not set, but we would let them know when we had set the date. They went to the kitchen, grabbed tea, lemonade, towels, and the sunscreen. I had a feeling that Emily would be surprised at their antics and looked forward to her shock.

Sure enough, they no sooner hit the back yard and the bikini tops came off and there were beautiful breasts on display, including our daughters. The girls questioned Hanna and Becky about our becoming a couple so quickly. Hanna explained that after our 'Sunday' Becky was bored the following Friday and had called Hanna asking to come over. Dad had OK'd to having Becky over and made love to her asshole again. She called her Mom to ask if she could stay, Mom said yes and Dad had asked that Mom come over for some grilling Saturday. Mom and Dad hit it off and Dad had Emily and Becky come over Sunday, and they really connected. They came over the following Friday, Mom and Dad became a couple and the rest is history.

Mom had found someone to take over her lease and moved in with Dad, since Becky and I had felt like we were sisters, born to different parents, we hit it off too! We are going to be at our local university and already have a roadmap to our careers. Our parents are some of the lustiest lovers we have seen, we have been having troubles with our lust as well. With that update the girls dropped their bottoms, produced the dildos, butt plugs, and vibrators they were going to use on their clits and fuckholes.

Emily groaned at the display of pussies, breasts, butts, and assholes. I reminded her this was why I had no trouble performing for each girl. She now understood why I was so turned on that Sunday and could get Junior up four times for them and a fifth for Hanna. I was grateful for the visual demonstration of raw lust by these beautiful, raw, lusty young women.

"Actually Emily, before they left Becky stuck her fingers in my crack and started stimulating my anus and Junior got hard again. Hanna had asked what caused this hardon and I told her 'Becky playing with my asshole' and she just giggled and mentioned 'So that's how I get multiple fucks outta Junior'. I told her to not be a smartass and she kissed the head of Junior. She asked if I would fuck her pussy and asshole so I agreed, since I needed to be flaccid for a long while."

I went to the kitchen to start the meat marinade, veggie kabobs, slice everything else into manageable pieces and just get ready for the BBQ in general. Emily helped where she could and this time we would have range fed beef, steaks, and burgers. Emily had also poured herself a small glass of Shiraz and was sipping on that. She would look out the kitchen window and moan quite lustily at the sight of five beautiful eighteen year olds jilling for all they were worth. The three girls that had come over had all bought Daddy vibes and were using them vigorously causing Emily to squirt a little. I could see the wet spot on her bikini bottoms growing and I chuckled, she turned and indicated 'bedroom now'. I had finished with the meat, put a cover on the bowl and followed a lusty woman in need with my dick getting hard on the way.

When I got to the bedroom, Emily was on her knees spreading some lube on her pussy demanding I fuck her pussy now. I dropped my pants and underwear, put Junior up to her pussy and she shoved back onto it burying my cock totally in her pussy. She groaned and squirted so I grabbed her hips and started stroking in and out as fast as I could. By the time I filled her pussy with my cum, she had squirted twice more and Hanna was at the doorway almost panting. She came over quietly and I pulled out of Emily as Hanna cleaned my cock. She then turned to Mom and started sucking my cum out of her pussy, fortunately there was no blood mixed in my cum. Emily moaned loudly and squirted Hanna's face. Hanna looked at me grinning like crazy, wearing Mom's cum and quite proud of it.

She went back out to be with her friends and when Becky saw Hanna's wet face, she went to her and started licking Mom's cum from her face. The girls looked at Hanna with question marks on the faces and all Hanna explained was 'Mom's cum'. They all giggled quite loudly and Robin squirted quite a bit. Jenny dove for the girl cum and got some, then Gail said 'share' and I watched two girls descend on Robin's pussy and asshole. Robin squirted again coating the girls at her crotch so all the girls started licking each other including Robin.

I was glad Emily was still in the bedroom recovering, if she had seen this, she would almost be comatose from all the climaxes and I would have a huge mess of squirts on the kitchen floor. When Emily finally joined me in the kitchen, I told her what happened when Hanna went back out with a cummy face. She would have liked to have seen that, but I mentioned that she would have been almost comatose from all her squirts and she agreed.

The meat had marinated enough, the ground beef had been made into patties and the beef hot dogs didn't require anything besides cooking. Emily decided to stay nude, but I was going to wear my BBQ apron since hot grease splatters can ruin an afternoon in a hurry. She grabbed her Shiraz and headed out as I heard a bunch of group moans at her nude body. Hanna and Becky came up to her giving her hugs and kisses on her cheeks.

Emily sat in the shade and said "If all of you can display yourselves, I can too. I also see several of you have purchased Daddy vibes. So how many of you can take that monster in your buttholes?"

The three girls that came over all denied having it there, so Emily quietly said "I can and Hank has put his cock up my ass too!"

They groaned and Robin squirted again. Hanna and Becky giggled, Emily chuckled and the others groaned. Robin was becoming quite the squirter and our girls just grinned.

Robin said "I'm working on it, but it is still an ouch factor. I got some dildos like Hanna suggested, but I'm only up to 1 1/4 inches and that is still uncomfortable. I even had to buy one size smaller panties to keep the damn thing in my butthole and that it was stuck in me by morning."

Hanna said "Try sticking two lubed fingers in your anus, hold them apart and drizzle more lube into your rectum. That should keep your dildo from sticking inside you."

At that advice the three girls nodded approval. I had come out by that time dressed in only my apron and received moans and groans when they saw my bare butt. They came up and were caressing my butt wanting to repeat 'that Sunday'.

I turned to them and said "I am dedicated to three women now. I couldn't have sex for almost three days after 'our Sunday', but I did that to repay you for the support you were to Hanna and Becky. Go ask Emily if she would mind if we just had sex, no love, just sex."

They went to Emily and Robin asked "We would like to have sex with Hank one more time. Would you be okay with that?"

Emily said "Let me think about that."

So they put their drinks on the big table and dove into the pool to 'cool off' a little bit. Emily came over to me and asked "If I approve, what kind of sex would you have with them?"

I turned and said "Just vaginal sex, no 69, no oral, that's reserved for the three women who live here, my loves. Maybe fingering their clits or nipples to help them get off one last time."

Emily sat back down and thought about it. These girls had been supportive to Becky as well so Emily called Hanna and Becky to her and told them "I'm going to let your Dad fuck the three girls one last time for five minutes each. If they are prepared, they should be able to cum in that time. So please let them know the limits of what I'm allowing and this will be after we've eaten."

Our girls went into the pool and gathered the other three, informed them of what Mom would allow after eating. The girls giggled loudly and Emily went inside to get her cell phone, because of the built in timer. She was adamant about five minutes of sex per girl, our girls would get their lovin' privately later. The three girls got out and went to their purses for their vibrating plugs, lubed their assholes and their plugs and put them in on low. Kept their remotes handy to be able to crank them up to high when the time came for sex.

The food had about fifteen minutes more to go and Hanna went in to get the serving trays with parchment and paper towels. She also brought our the paper towel dispenser and a beer for me in an insulated holder. I took off my apron and hung it on the grill's side handle and got six women groaning at my nudity, gee, what a nice compliment to my ego.

I said "Girls we only have about 15 minutes to wait. Robin, Gail, Jenny, what colleges have you chosen?"

They all mentioned ones that were out of state and that they had to get packed in three weeks for the trip. They were glad I was having one last BBQ and inviting them. They were going to miss the group and the support it built and had lent to all of them. I mentioned that when I went to college I spent some time in the dorms and it had helped me grow in ways I hadn't realized. They were amazed that I had attended college, but I wanted a business degree and to study architecture. I had specialized in horticulture and landscaping because of my last two summers in high school where I worked for a company that did landscaping.

I now had twenty-two people working for me and only five were in the office but if I kept getting more contracts I would have to expand my field workforce. While that was OK, I didn't want the company to grow too big, because we had a tight group of field workers. I wanted to manage the company by myself, maybe even have Emily take over HR since that woman was approaching retirement. I would have to talk to the woman in HR to see what her plans are.

Anyway, I went back to the grill and more sexy moans and Emily joined me, getting sexy moans at her figure too. While the girls were sort of bi-sexual, they did appreciate a sexy figured woman and all vowed to stay in shape. I started loading the trays with food and Emily picked up one tray and I brought the other one. We didn't have wine today so the girls refreshed whatever they were already drinking.

As we sat enjoying the food, Robin's face scrunched up as she squirted a really big cum. Another girl mentioned 'share' so Robin pulled her legs up and the other two girls cleaned up a puddle in the chair, her legs, butt, and pussy. We all moaned at the cum Robin just had and my dick was half hard at the sexuality of cumming at the table while trying to eat. Emily had a wet spot under her as well and our girls definitely had wet pussies.

We finished eating, took everything into the kitchen and put away leftovers. The girls refreshed their drinks, Emily got another Shiraz as I just smiled at her and she giggled as I was bent over getting another beer. The three girls turned up their butt plugs to high and started moaning loud and sexually lusty. Jenny wanted to suck my cock and I turned her down telling to remember Emily's limits. She groaned, but agreed and turned to go back in the yard. Robin no sooner got onto the grass when she squirted again and it was a big cum for her.

She turned and looked at the rest of us and Emily's mouth hung open at the amount this girl produced. Robin asked me to fuck her first so she could turn off the butt plug vibrator. I agreed and she got on all fours while Emily grabbed her phone and went to the timer app. She put the countdown timer to five minutes and started it as I put Junior in Robin's pussy. I started slamming into her pussy and four minutes later Robin sprayed her cum all over me. I stopped fucking her pussy and the other four girls said 'share' as they started licking Robin's cum off my body.

God, what lust these girls were and I was concerned for the men on their campuses keeping up with these three sexy minxes. Gail was next and told me to go the full five minutes even if she came so I agreed. As I put my cock in her pussy, Emily started her app again and I pumped Gail's pussy, she came once at about a minute, but I kept pumping her and she came again just before Emily called time. I still hadn't cum and was pretty sure the next pussy would do it for me.

Jenny was last, I looked at Emily and noticed our daughters had fingers in both of their holes with pussy juice on the seats. I also noticed that Emily had pussy juice that had leaked down both thighs. Now she would fully understand our girl's friends and the sexuality of all five of them. I looked at Emily as I slid my cock into Jenny's pussy, eliciting a loud horny moan. I started pounding her pussy and she came, but I kept pounding and at almost five minutes, she came again and squirted a little cum on my balls. Emily called time and I withdrew from Jenny and went over to Hanna to have her finish me off, swallow some and share with Mom and Becky.

When Emily got her share of my cum, I had one hand on her clit and a finger in her anus. She squirted big time and at first was blushing, so I calmed her down and told them they had four squirters.

"Girls, you now have four squirters in your group. Jenny just squirted on my balls just before her time was up."

The girls, all six of them all moaned at that sexy fact. Our girls joined the others in congratulating Jenny on squirting. Jenny had thanked me for helping her to learn to squirt since she had wanted to when Hanna showed them how she did. I love a woman that can squirt, it produces some of the best orgasms and takes them to places in climax land they'd never been to. We all trouped up to the master shower to clean up. All the girls gave me a big hug and surprised Emily with big hugs and thanks for sharing me with them.

Emily said "Girls, since you supported Becky as well, I thought that one more time would be OK. When you're on summer break, we will have BBQs, but I'm not sure how much of this wonderful man I will share. We'll cross that bridge as needed, maybe yes, maybe no, I don't know right now, but I will try to have an open mind about what happened here today. I do think the men on your campuses are in serious trouble because of what I witnessed today."

The girls all giggled as we finished our showers and they dressed to go home. Emily came to me and started french kissing me, again with a lot of tongue and a hand on Junior. She told me that she wanted this lovely cock first in her pussy and then up her ass as she was as horny as a three pussied billy goat. I took her to the master bedroom and we laid down to start making out, then with my face buried in her pussy, then tongue fucking her asshole. She squirted twice on my face, so since her period had recently finished, I got between her legs and gently pushed into her pussy. When I was brushing her cervix, she squirted her third cum around Junior and again had a puddle of cum under her butt.

She pulled off of Junior, got on all fours, and told me to 'fuck my butt' in very loud terms. I stuck a finger in her anus and knew she didn't have enough lube there, so I grabbed our lube, coating two fingers and stuck them in her asshole. I spread them a little and drizzled a good amount into her rectum coating her anus as well. That done, I lubed my cock and pressed against her anus. As I slipped into her rectum, the girls joined us quietly watching and groping each other. When I bottomed out, with my balls slapping her clit, she demanded that I fuck her hard.

I'm a loving and lusting man that listens to my lovers and I started pounding her asshole hard and fast. Becky had come up behind me and placed her mouth near Mom's pussy, waiting for her cum. Emily squirted heavily, so Becky hand signaled to Hanna to take her place. Hanna had no sooner gotten into position when Mom squirted again giving Hanna a nice load of Mommy cum as well. At this sight I was getting really close and Emily could feel me getting bigger and harder so she knew I was close. Three more strokes and I started unloading the biggest cum into my lover's rectum. Our girls sucked my cum from Mom's rectum and shared with each other, how much more sexy could that get. I went to the shower to soap, pee, and rinse my cock since I might get sucked on during the night and no need for someone to suck a dirty dick.

I was drained, empty, no more in the prostate, etc. Having sex with the super hot eighteen year olds, then Hanna draining my cock of a hot load that had wanted into the first girl. I was sexually wasted for the night and rolled over going to dreamland. Hanna looked at Becky and told her they were on their own for tonight. While the girls were disappointed, they understood that I had given their BFF (best female friends) a going away present that they didn't expect. Becky nodded yes and they went to their bedroom to relieve their sexual needs.