Dualism. Ch. 04: Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers

Proof of this is the erection I am currently sporting, waking her from her slumber. Dreamy eyed she looked at me and licked her lips. She pulled my pants down and gulped my cock in one go. I swallowed. There will never be a blow job that will compare to hers. She blew me lazily. Taking her sweet time, sucking just the head, licking it with her forked tongue then slowly deep throating me to the hilt. The small girl next to me finally noticed us. I guess I was bucking in my seat so much it irritated her.

The little girls eyes widened. "Vile creatures!" she said. "Have you no shame?" she blurted out.

Before I could even answer Lilith buried herself deeper to the hilt, her tongue snaking down to lick my ass. Ah fuck it. Everyone already knows me as a sex fiend why bother. Hey I'm actually the only one who walks around Aeon with a beautiful and sexy succubus! "Would you please stop!" the girl shouted. She was like a little spoiled princess. Dressed in a regal pink dress fit for a queen. Golden curly locks at her shoulder. Green eyes and red lips. Her face was flushed red.

The little minx stood up to get away from us but couldn't. Beside her was a Giant also spectating the match. She was kicking him away but would not even notice her. Me and Lilith blocked her other escape as I was literally sprawled on my chair, pants down with a succubus giving me mind blowing head. To add to the insult Lilith rose and stood on the chair, straddling my head beneath her legs and making a show of pulling my hair to force me to eat her pussy. She didn't have to force me, I was addicted to her, she knew it and so I licked and sucked with everything I had. Lilith was groaning and her legs shook. Her sex was always wet when she came to me but we wanted to show this little brat what adult sex was like. We both laughed inwardly.

Li came down. My cock pointed upwards in anticipation and she held my cock with one hand, stroking it before inserting it inside her sopping wet cunt. Up and down she went then rode me cowgirl. We were both so close to orgasm from all the excitement in teasing the little princess that we just lost it! Lilith screamed her orgasm. Making her the center of attraction in the spectators' stadium. I, on the other hand just grunted and squeezed her ass as she milked my cum with her pussy.

When Lilith was satisfied she stood up slowly, enhancing the wet plopping sound a cock makes when it exits a really wet pussy. She did not even bother to cover up after the fantastic sex. See this is part of my I'm addicted to her. She's hardly dressed in that skimpy thong and shell like bras she calls a wardrobe and so she was ready to fuck me anywhere and anytime! I laughed happily. Post orgasmic redness still flushed my cheeks. We were so engrossed in sex we hardly noticed Thalassa teleport herself beside Lilith, who was biting her lips and flushed with excitement. From our left, the little girl screamed at us.

"You Vile Shameless Fools! I challenge you to a duel! You bear nothing but disgust in this Holy Place!" She roared.

"Wait a moment Child." Thalassa said.

She held Lilith for a moment and whispered in her ear. Lilith lit up and smiled.

"Why of course Thalassa. Let no woman miss the chance yet remember that he is mine." She grinned from ear to ear.

Oh no. I know where this is going. Thalassa, the Goddess of Spirit, walked over to me in a slow sexy cat walk. The way she was making her hips sway hypnotized me. For the first time I saw her as the beauty she was. Green hair, green eyes, her green nature-oriented gown failed to hide the erect nipples of her C cup breasts. She licked her lips as she slid the gown down with just a finger.

This fully naked Goddess kissed me, then mounted me in the chair. Her brow furrowed trying to fit my massive tool inside her wet folds. Inch by inch she slid in. When she was satisfied and the insertion she began to rock up and down. Thalassa could not fit everything. There was a good 3 inches still outside.

No. This was a goddess and I shouldn't let her work. I carried her up holding her ass to support her. She moaned as gravity made my massive cock go in further. She held unto my neck for support mashing her breasts to my chest. I willed my clothes away to feel the heat of her skin. She was so excited from this public display. Who knew that that Goddess Thalassa was an exhibitionist! She probably used her power to suppress the succubus and incubus venoms that Lilith and I had been releasing. That's why this place wasn't in a sexual orgy frenzy. She wanted an audience! So I fucked her, gaining speed with every thrust. She was so hot from watching me and Lilith fuck that she was at the edge of her passion.

Thalassa bit my neck in pleasure. I released more Incubi venom from my skin that she sharply inhaled. I sent a simple powerful Psy command <Cum!> and she came! Her cries of ecstasy echoed throughout the entire Spirit Hall. I just came allowing me some measure of control so I pounded her harder and harder working to reach my own orgasm. <Keep Cumming!> and she wailed and her godly pussy gripped my cock so tightly that I ejaculated jets of cum inside her. "Mmm. I hope Lilith gifts me another chance with you." She kissed me one more time and handed something that glowed green to Lilith. She kissed Lilith on her cheek and winked at her. "Till next time my dear." She reached down and scooped my cum from her pussy and licked it. "Yummy!" Thalassa giggled.

"Okay dear Millet. What was it again?" The Goddess inquired innocently.

"For being vulgar and defiling me and my master, I Millet of the Stone Forge clan, challenge you to a duel!" The little girl shouted and pointed at me.

"I refuse." I replied.

"Duel rules apply. The Trinity usable. You will... wait what??".

"I said I refuse."

"You may not!" She said sternly. Her hands on her small waist looking like a spoiled brat.

I laughed. "According to Aeon's rules, Duels may occur between two parties provided there is causal evidence of fault. Herein lies the problem. What have I done that caused you harm? I first had sex with the love of my life. Then the Goddess tasked me to perform a sexual favour and I obliged her. I see no evil in what I have done."

"You defiled me! You defiled our Goddess!" She said angrily.

"No and No. I did not lay a hand on you nor did I leer at you. I also performed my duties to the Goddess."

Thalassa stepped in. " My verdict is to allow the Duel provided both parties agree that the victor will be able to do anything to the loser for a day. Should both parties agree let the Duel commence immediately."

"I agree." The minx defiantly agreed.

"As do I." I replied.

"Take your places in the arena!"

We simply jumped down from the stadium.

I called forth my blades. Lilith of course was already beside me, scythe at the ready.

"You shall regret this!" Millet said.

"Make me".

She summoned her Astral. A big ass hammer with a spiked rear, nearly double her size appeared in her right hand. She was clad in a silver armour of a medieval knight and had a big ass shield to match. She swung her hammer like it was nothing and slammed the ground creating a deafening roar. From the earth rose a Stone Golem the size of a three-story building. She chanted and the golem started to blaze with runic symbols. It charged Lilith. I whispered to her "Make it quick" she nodded held up her hand and black fire blasted the golem to pieces.

"Fool, if only it were that easy." She said. Suddenly, from underneath us huge stony hands grabbed our legs and she charged Shield first. She created a momentum that seemed to become a huge fireball headed towards us. I reached for Earth and pacified the ground. Her hammer swung at me at unimaginable speed for something that big and from someone that small. I flash stepped away and Lilith followed suit as It crashed into the ground and created a crater in the arena. When the dust settled,

"It is done." Millet declared.

"What's done?" I asked laughing.

She barely raised her shield to catch my dual bladed attack and sent her flying to the other side of the arena. From the ground her golem caught her. This time she raised an army to fight for her. Golems wielding swords, maces, lances, bow and arrows. They took position like an army. Firing arrows from the rear. Infantry charging in the front. This is probably how she ranked well here. That confidence of hers probably came from here right? I mused to myself. Time to end this. It was boring. The only fun I had was teasing the little minx.

I sent fire to incinerate the earth. I softened the ground of the arena with Earth and Water, turning it all to quicksand. Lilith flew and I levitated myself with Air. Her army turned to mush. When the ground had settled like chocolate pudding I summoned Air to freeze everything. I sent my senses and found her familiars' cores underneath the frozen earth. There were three of them as usual. Bright Yellow cores connected to each other. I sent Lilith the coordinates of the one closest to her via mental command and we threw are weapons to the ground where they hid. They shattered instantly upon impact. Twin blades piercing two cores while Lilith' scythe found the last one.

She was aghast. She had never fought an enemy as powerful as me who could channel the elements better than her golems. The big one was a façade. They were actually made from three elemental golems. Earth, Air and Fire. She would have been stronger had she let her golems do things their way instead of being creative and trying to combine them into one powerful one. It's basic that the elements balance out each other. Fire kills Air. Water kills fire. Etc. You can't blend them without losing power. Wasting no more time, I flash stepped into her blind spot and punched her in the gut. My next blow was an elbow to her temple and I ended it with a knee to her chin. She was fairly small. With that, I had myself a little spoiled bitch of a slave for one day.

Millet sobbed beside Thalassa as she was declared the loser.

"You see child, you have much to learn. You think that you are old and wise yet you let your pride overcome you making you weak. I do hope you learn your lesson from this young man you never asked a name or even find out what he is known now for." Thalassa said to Millet.

"His name is Loren. In a day he earned his Psy, his Astral and his Spirit. In three days he has mastered all. Gaia has named him the Aspect of Duality. Millet my child, there is no shame in being beaten by a God." Thalassa added.

"Sadly, now you will pay the price of your arrogance. I think he will not even take a day to break you and add you to his little harem."

Millet paled. "You would not! I am queen of my kind!" She screeched.

"Now, now child. You lost. Poorly at that. Although things won't be that bad if you have a taste of that hot rod!" Thalassa reddened and giggled.

I was resting on Lilith's lap when Thalassa finished bearing witness and giving the winning decree. I stood up and smiled at her.

"Come now slave, we'll make a woman out of you yet!" I smirked and she sobbed but followed us out of Spirit Hall.

--------

Dinner was nice. Pizza! I took my time eating. Nothing beats biting into a hot pizza with peperoni and making a mess of slurping up tons of mozzarella. The girls were happily munching on velvet cupcakes and other sweets. Sylvia and Adrianna sucking each others cream filled fingers. Yelena and Lilith did the same but smeared chocolates on their lips and started kissing. Samantha was underneath the table happily sucking my cock, once she drank my load she just tucked my cock back in and grabbed another cupcake. Millet just scowled.

--------

Inside my Void Room I signalled for everyone to stay in place for a while. I needed to work on fixing my clutter. Summoning my Circuits, motioning with my hands, I rearranged everything. From the door I created a walkway going all the way to the end. I placed the pavilion about 20 paces from the door. The lake I placed behind the pavilion, the rain forest behind the lake. I changed the look of the mini arena I made into a circle and the symbol of Yin and Yang in the center of the Void Room so it now acted as a clearing from the forest. I surrounded the arena with the white sandy beach. So the water spread to the walls. Remember my Void Room is rectangular in shape so the furthest north wall I did a nice trick to tell time. I made the wall into a watch! The sun comes up and sets. The moon stays in place as do the stars but only in two dimensions meaning they were just moving lighted wall decors. This way we could watch our very own sunrise and sunset. This time, I made comfortable huts around the room each with a king sized bed. I created a solitary hut that was secluded from the rest by the beach. I motioned that I was done and the girls ran off to have fun. The Pavilion was now the official orgy center of my room. Okay now that everyone has gone to do their own thing I was left with this scowling little bitch.

"Do you remember the punishment for losing right? You are my slave for a day. Do not worry. I hardly think you make a good maid. You are going to be my sex slave."

Her eyes darkened. I started to strip. My body gleaming in the moonlight. Strong. Powerful. Sexual. I walked over to her naked. My cock swinging while I moved. Her eyes locked into it. She swallowed her licked her lips unconsciously. This uncontrolled lust plus Thalassa's Psy command that made her my slave for a day made it easier for me to access her mind. I drank in the sight of her. I knew she was a dwarf but I kind of pictured them wrong. She was short yes. About 4"8. Basically, like a small child but developed just right. She isn't a lolita, she just looked and dressed like one. She's 301 years old! Young for the dwarven race. I had a list of automatic Psy commands now but wanted to see where this goes. This is totally controlling her.

<I am your Master>

<You are my Slave>

<Lose your shyness>

<Lose your inhibitions about sex>

<You will want to get naked for me>

<You will wear sexier clothing>

<You will get horny at the thought of my cock>

<You will get hornier when you see my cock>

<Your cunt will always be wet for me>

<You will find pleasure from my cock in all three of your holes>

<You can deep throat me>

<You will cum when I cum in your mouth>

<You will swallow my cum>

<If I suck your nipple you will cum>

<If I lick your pussy you will cum>

<You can have multiple orgasms>

<You may orgasm by touching yourself>

<You can cum by having your pussy eaten by women>

<You can cum from other cocks but it will never be as pleasurable as mine>

I sent them all and she removed her clothes robotically. Hmm. That's a hot young looking chick! Baby face of a princess. Perky B cup tits! Small pink protruding nipples. Thin waist. Ass sticking out just right. Her pubes were golden baby hairs that were barely a landing strip and her pussy glistened wet cause of the sight of my cock. I grabbed her and led her to the nearest hut. I laid down on the bed and motioned here to lie down as well. I felt Lilith's eyes on us. I could smell her sex. I could tell she was fingering herself. This is not the time for her. Its time for my little bitch.

"Who am I?"

"My master."

"What do you want?"

"To please you."

"Do you like what you see?"

"Very much master."

"Then come here and suck it".

She went down on me and tasted it. Once she felt pleasure of having my cock in her mouth she started to bob her head up and down. The sight of her little hands on my cock almost drove to the edge. She was able to deep throat me. Her mouth unbelievably full. The subconscious command helped her deal with her gag reflex and she was enjoying giving me head. I let go and erupted deep inside her throat. She came and swallowed obediently.

Tonight, I was a Master. I would play the role. I pushed her down on the bed. I pinched her nipple and sucked them. She came again. Then I held my cock and rubbed the head at the entrance of her cunt. I pushed in, god she was tight, but she loosened instinctively to accommodate my monster. I slid in slow. She wasn't a virgin but this was the tightest smallest pussy I've ever been inside of. I buried myself deeper till I hit her walls. She groaned and came harder.

I was only 5 inches deep inside her. This was her limit. I fucked her for awhile. I really wanted my entire cock buried inside but it wasn't physically possible so I force fucked her till I ejaculated inside her. She kept the orgasms coming. I pulled out of her and flipped her over. One last hole to take.

Lubing my cock with her juices I pressed my cock head to her anus and pushed. Millet let out a yelp as the head entered. She was teary eyed now. I forced more and more of my cock inside till I was half way there. Her ass was trembling and legs were shaking. She tore at the sheets at bit her lip but was cumming from the pleasure. This was even tighter than her pussy!

My lust aggravated I pushed in further and she came yet again. When all 12 inches of me were buried inside her ass I started to move. Short strokes at first then long ones. This bitch was loving it! Quivering as my pace quickened. I felt my sperm lining up for release so I fucked her hard, not caring if I broke her, but she kept cumming and her ass felt like it was gonna tear my cock off I exploded deep inside her ass. She had a massive orgasm which left her drooling in the bed. She must have passed out from the pleasure as she was gently snoring by now.

Something dark and sinister awoke within me. I wanted more. I walked out of this hut and cleaned myself in the lake. Satisfied I walked over the nearest hut and found Sylvia and Adrianna already making out. They looked terrified of me I don't know why. My erection never went down since fucking Millet.

-More!- The thought burned. I lifted Sylvia's ass up and found her pussy wet with need, I entered her and fucked her hard. <Cum!> and she did. She squeezed my cock nicely that I filled her pussy. -More!- The thought came again. I pulled out still erect. Lubed her ass and just took it! I fucked her ass over and over till I came. I dropped a passed out Sylvia on the bed.

-More!- This time I mounted Adrianna missionary. Slapping her tits as I fucked her hard. She kept cumming as I broke both holes. She passed out too. Yelena and Samantha came charging in because of the unnatural screams they heard. They saw me filled with darkness seeping throughout my body. My eyes were black as night and my cock bigger and harder than ever.

With my power I blasted Yelena's clothes off. I pulled Yelena with an invisible force. She was ready for me as she always was but her body could take more! I kept fucking her over and over again. Spilling buckets of cum inside her ass and pussy till she passed out and I felt like a was fucking a doll. I pushed her away. Invisible hands grabbing Samantha this time. She rose to the challenge. She spread her ass cheeks invitingly and I fucked her brutally, doggie style. When I was done with her pussy she seemed to know what came next. She clawed her way so she could face me. Her legs spread eagled she opened up her asshole for me and I attacked it. Fucking her with wanton abandon. Guttural noises spewing from out mouths. She bit me hard drawing blood which spurned me on. I fucked her with wildness in my black eyes. When I dumped a couple of loads in her ass she begged no more. I raised my hand to hit her when suddenly I was blasted out of the hut by a powerful force.

Burning I stood up. Then, I saw her garbed in black. Skin pale in the moonlight. Wings fully extended. My Lilith. I let out a snarl and charged her. She vanished her clothes and met my advance. That sexy body only fueling my never ending lust, but what surprised me was that my body slowed its advance when it met her. She kissed me and I kissed her back. Whatever she offered I took. Her massive breasts, her nipples, her delicious wet pussy.

JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers