Dualism. Ch. 04: Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers

I pushed Lilith down on the grass and shoved my massive cock in her mouth. Fucking her throat feeding her my cum till I thought her belly would burst. I was momentarily satisfied so I pulled out. Her scent so intoxicating that I plunged into her wet sex with wild abandon. I fucked her hard from the start. She moaned in pleasure despite being fucked by a beast. I fucked her for hours. Spilling unlimited seed into her waiting womb. She accepted all of it. She wanted it! Lilith neither tired nor gave up. In fact, she pushed me up so she could take control.

No! I was in control! I rage fucked her but she seemed to enjoy it more and more. She met every powerful thrust with movements of her own. The walls of her pussy milking more and more of my cum. We were two growling demons. I lifted herself up and penetrated her ass with my cock all by herself. She expertly fucked me with it. One explosive orgasm after the other she just kept up. Her tail found my ass and she fucked me with it too making me cum harder and harder but I never ran out and neither did she.

The eternity of heated sex started to slow. I found myself on top of Lilith again and this time my cock was inside her pussy. For the longest time I did not recognize her face but now she was so clear to me that I cried. Her radiant smile filled with love was also wet from her own tears. She cupped my face with her hand and said "I love you so much Loren." My cock hardened further. "I love you more Lilith" and we smiled and kissed passionately. She overcame my darkness with her own. Accepting the pain, the anguish, the pleasure, all of it. She absorbed everything. She enjoyed everything about me. She accepted who I am as I did her. We fucked with need. "Oh god Loren yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!! Make me cum for the millionth time! Yessss!" That was all I needed to hear. We came in sync. Screaming our climax at the top of our lungs and I passed out.

The fancy wall watch thing worked. The brightness or the sun woke me. I breathed in the scent of Lilith. I was in her embrace the entire time we slept, my held still tucked into the folds of her ever magnificent breasts. I could not help it. I suckled a nipple in my mouth. Her eyes still shut she smiled. I felt another pair of breasts as Yelena slept soundly behind me. The images of last night's tirades came flooded back. A rush of shame filled me. Lilith felt it and just tightened her embrace kissing me softly on the lips. My morning wood penetrating the folds of her ever wet sex sliding inside. We rocked gently together, moaning into our kisses. In felt Yelena kissing my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. She helped pushed and fingered my ass driving me deeper inside Lilith and we came silently, biting each other's lips so as not to wake the others. I guess it was too late as the heads of Samantha, Adrianna, Sylvia, and Millet were popping up, all smiling at us. Lilith rolled me over and starting grinding herself to me, hands on my stomach she rode me hard and fast. I felt hands pinching my nipple. A mouth sucking on the other. I saw hands cupping Lilith's tits groping everywhere. It was like a scene from a demon orgy except these were beautiful angels. We came yet again and were rewarded by kisses and hugs from the other girls. When Li disengaged from me, my cock was still rock hard at the sight of all these naked goddesses surrounding me. The girls all hurriedly clothed themselves and headed out of the pavilion. I had the most dumb-founded look on my face.

"You really are an insufferable ignorant over-sexed idiot!" Yelena said with a guarded stance. "We're all still sore from all that sex! You fucking tore us apart! You forgot to make time move you brainless motherfucker! You literally fucked us all to death! We forgive you because we kind of figured out you weren't yourself. We tried to savor the pleasure till we got so damn sore. It's only that crazy demoness beside you who enjoyed being fucked and raped for an eternity! Geez my holes all fucking hurt and you want another go?? Go fuck yourself Loren!" She stuck her tongue out, and gave me the finger, and walked sexily to the lake to clean herself off with the other girls.

I was still lost in my own thoughts when a tightness surrounded my cock. Millet! She was riding me. Faced flushed and eyes closed.

"What the fuck! Get off!" I said.

She opened her eyes and I saw tears flow. A pained expression on her face. She tried to get up.

"Sorry, sorry Millet. Forgive me." I grabbed her head and kissed her gently. Then I made love to her slowly. She was simply on top of me enjoying my cock entering and leaving her tiny vagina. She came a few minutes after and kissed me.

"Thank you Master! I needed your cock so bad! I'm okay now. Thank you Master for being gentle with Millet." I kissed her back a bit.

"Your welcome Millet. Now join the other girls and get cleaned up." She happily walked towards the fragrant body of water. I stood up myself wanting to bathe too but Lilith, still naked on the bed was pointing towards the window where Samantha was displaying her lovely ass, fingering her wet cunt furiously. I realized I did not come from the sex with Millet. Lilith gestured toward Samantha and I walked over to her and entered her. I guess canines really enjoy this position. With long hard strokes I reached for my orgasm, bringing the rutting wolf along with it. She kept cumming as I rammed my cock deep inside her, ejaculating my seed in her womb when suddenly, her pussy clamped down on my cock! I felt her drain me, I continuously ejaculated inside her till her pussy finally flowed my sperm outside her pussy. It was only then that her pussy released me. Softened and satisfied, I helped Lilith up and grabbed Samantha and headed towards the lake. I let time flow as we all played and relaxed in the calming waters.

--------

Despite being forgiven, I spent the entire morning profusely apologizing to all of them. Even seated on the breakfast table I could see them squirm in their seats from the asses being overworked and sore which would lead me to start apologizing all over again. It was Lilith's touch that comforted me despite the guilt so I ate quietly. When we were stuff, the normal cheery banter returned as Yelena let out a loose farting noise.

"What? Like your assholes aren't loose from all his dicking around inside of them! Quit your bitching girls!". Yelena said and we all erupted in infectious laughter. Then the cafeteria's doors opened and Ares, Thalassa and Eros walked in and room was instantly silenced. It was Ares that spoke.

"Knights of Asgard! The threat looms. Yggdrasil, the Great Tree is failing. Nidhogg, the Malice, had been turned by evil magics and has become a dark rotten thing that now over shadows Yggdrasil. For years its dark branches have been trying to tear into the 9 Realms but the Great Tree has kept it at bay, but alas, Yggdrasil is now greatly weakened, and the demon horde's coming draws near."

"For years we have prepared you. Trained you hard that you may fight as the Champions of the 9 Realms and for our Goddess Gaia! And let it be known that we shall fight and die for our freedom!" Ares roared and cheers from everyone filled the room.

"From today onwards, classes are to be replaced with full time Duels! Psy, Astral and Spirit Halls shall be used solely for Trinity Combat! Their structures and rules have now changed. You will all fight with your full powers! The pain levels of each wound inflicted will be tenfold! Immortality within the walls will be the only rule left. It will be a matter of choice of which Hall you wish to Duel in. The Ranks will now be used as a Militarized Rank. The Top 5 shall be fighting with the Gods in the Vanguard. The rest shall be assigned to a squad. The Ranks shall be displayed in each other the halls so do your best to Rank up and be part of the glory of Asgard!

"Also, your powers shall be available for use in the entire 9 Realms should the invaders breach."

"For the first time since the creation of the 9 Realms we all stand together! Working for Peace in the Universe. Fight for Asgard! Fight for yourselves!" Ares boomed. One last cheer erupted and everyone left to their perspective chosen battleground.

-------

I particularly chose Astral due to its hellish looks and design. Part of me knew I should start getting used to hell as it was hell that was coming for us. I trained rigorously with Ares. His Familiar, Cerberus, a massive three-headed hellhound was locked in a battle with Lilith. I was able to beat Ares now. I would actually see him sneer in anger when we lost a round but we would always clasp our hands after the battles were done and I would always see Lilith patting Cerberus' head like a pet dog after. I found it endearing. A Demoness Goddess playing with her huge ass demon dog.

I looked at the Ranking Board and was surprised to see Yelena as Rank 1. Sylvia was Rank 2, Samantha Rank 3, Adrianna Rank 4 and Millet Rank 5. Did I unconsciously fuck all the top rankers? I shook my head. No, the girls really trained hard and this was their reward. I kept looking for my name but I wasn't listed. Ares threw a punch at me. I barely dodged it, but when I did, he laughed.

"My friend, you are a True God! Always have been since you stepped foot in Asgard! We Gods are not "Ranked". We simply exude Power. You simply are just Young and Stupid." Ares laughed out loud. As usual, I felt like a clueless idiot.

"Loren, I believe you can no longer gain from this place. You must find your own path to save us." Ares said, leaving an overwhelming sense of duty.

--------

I sat meditating in my pavilion. This place seemed so small then, little did I know it was part of what marked me as a God here in Asgard. Chaos and Order filled and balanced this place. It was my home. The doors opened and the girls walked in. Now I guess its theirs too. I gave them the right to access my Void Room which we now fondly call "Issoropia". Greek for Balance.

When we all settled down in the pavilion Lilith stood up and opened her hands for all of us to see. Within them lay two seeds. One Black on White, both glowing green. She walked silently towards the lake. She swam to the center of it and dropped the seeds there. She gestured for us to join her in the lake and so we did, forming a circle around the place she had just seeded.

The lake glowed, faint at first, then shined brilliantly. Green light luminating the whole lake. In the center, where the light seemed to come from sprouted a huge tree covering the entire expanse of the lake. Its leaves and branches covering the sky and reaching into the ceiling of Issoropia. The light started to fade and a great tree with a bark of black and white, with leaves green as newly grown grass stood above us. We marveled at the sight. It was beautiful. I remembered the seeds that were exchanged with Thalassa. This was the trade. We were all crying now. The waters had Power. More than the ones I infused in them. I swam to the tree and touched it. It seemed alive! I felt its reach. The felt all the other Void Rooms of all the other Gods and Goddesses connected to it. I knew now what this was. The seeds of Yggdrasil and Nidhogg! They were balanced by my Power here inside my Void. A thought came to me. I knew now what I had to do about the war, but first, seeing these naked women swimming beside me, the water caressing my cock, I was now sporting a huge erection underwater. There was personal business to attend to. I grinned, reaching for Water floated them towards me, facing upwards seemingly floating but actually held by water, fanning them out with Lilith at the center. I released my Symbiote, forming copies of myself, making them look exactly like me, skin, and all. The air around us thick with my incubi scent. Lust and arousal flaring around.

Lilith did the same. She added her scent to the air which increased my need. I wrapped them around with the slimy goo made from mystical waters till only their heads above their neck were free. I made the slime suckle their nipples causing the girls to moan. I sent ripples of tickling movements to every part of their bodies. I parted their legs with Water, keeping them locked in place comfortably, freeing their sex. The scene before me looked strangely ethereal yet erotic.

Beautiful specimens ready and willing to be made loved to, the moonlight accentuating every curve of their bodies, aglow with the transparent water enveloping them. Me and my other selves closed in. Taking in the scent of their arousal, their swollen sexes. My consciousness was connected to my Symbiote. I could see each female mound, the sizes of their clits, the length and width of their respective vaginas, the way they tasted and smelled. I linked everyone with Psy. This way we would know what we all felt, what we liked and disliked and my clone could appropriately react to them. I licked Lilith's clit at the same time I licked everyone else's but the way I licked was different for each girl. I knew how Sylvia wanted to be eaten, slow and tender. Yelena wanted me to ravish her wet cunt. Adrianna desired to be bitten, her clit to be sucked hard. Millet wanted my mouth enclosed upon her tiny clit. Lilith simply wanted me to feast on her. It was a harmonious symphony of oral sex, each desire fulfilled, its crescendo orgasmic bliss.

The air smelled like sex, increasing my desire. Using Air I lifted my "bodies" up. Aligning each cock against a pussy. It was like I was about to fuck them a top an invisible table. Drawing from their desires, I willed the cocks to take the shape of the cock that would fit them best. The cock that would make them to experience their greatest sexual pleasure. I was surprised that not a single one changed its shape. They wanted me the way I was. I love these girls.

I entered each pussy. I experienced multiple feelings of tightness, wetness and depth. I fucked each girl they way they wanted it. Hard, slow, long strokes, short strokes, buried deep and fast. I felt a clone grab long legs, another mashed tits, another just holding breasts and another squeezing a neck. I myself fucked Lilith with wanton abandon. I just let go as she guided my thrusts with her tail plunged in my ass. From the link, I knew how close they were from cumming, I matched their levels with the variable thrusts of my clones till we are all arriving at that one big moment of orgasmic release and when it did, we all came, magically pulling seed from me and erupting it all inside their waiting wombs. Our climactic release felt like a massive earthquake, a little tremor at first, its power rising till it wrecked the earth. This was the most amazing moment of our lives. After the orgasmic bliss had passed, I used Water and made us all ride a huge wave that brought us ashore. Hand in hand we walked to the pavilion. Happy laughter and giggles filled my heart with joy. We all snuggled ourselves to peaceful dreamy sleep.

JadedFox
JadedFox
65 Followers