Duck, Duck... Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth was hard, rubbing roughly over hers as he held her tight against him. Brian's tongue pressed against her lips, until she opened to him, then it swooped inside, tasting, possessing as his arms tightened around her.

Jessica had never been kissed before, but even she could feel the desperation in the kiss. As his mouth moved over hers, as his hands ran over her bare back and squeezed and cupped her ass, she could feel how much he wanted her, how bad he needed her. She didn't need to feel him hard and pulsing between them to know he wanted her, she could feel it in his kiss.

She felt her own body heating up in response to his desire for her. Her nipples hardened to little pebbles and her pussy started pulsing with need even as she soaked her panties in pussy juice.

Even with her body suddenly burning for Brian's touch, the rational part of her mind said that being attacked by a man she barely knew wasn't cool. She brought her hands up between them, letting her fingers run along the muscles in his arms and chest. She was about to push him away and ask what the fuck...When suddenly the kiss changed.

Brian's tongue went from trying to devour her mouth, to coaxing, teasing as if he wanted her tongue to mingle with his. His lips went from hard and demanding to soft, teasing. His hands instead of trying to possess her body moved over her in a caress.

Jessica's mind was in a whirl, where a few seconds ago he was attacking her, now he was trying to coax a response from her. Her hands were still resting against his chest, but she suddenly didn't want to push him away. Her hands moved up around his neck as she pressed her body even tighter against his and kissed him back hungrily.

As soon as she started to respond, Brian lost his hold on his control. He growled against her mouth as he suddenly lifted her against him and pressed her back against a tree, while he ground his body against hers.

Jessica felt the rough bark of the tree against her back, but barely noticed how uncomfortable it was. Brian was still devouring her mouth, but now she could feel him hard and throbbing against her as he thrust his hips into hers. She tangled her fingers in his hair, holding his head against hers as she kissed him back.

By the time he pulled his mouth from hers, they were both breathing hard and Jessica's eyes were glazed. He stared into her eyes, still holding her against the tree, still thrusting his hips against her. "You are beautiful," he said huskily, breathing as hard as she was.

Jessica blushed even as her pussy throbbed like crazy, she wanted him inside her, she wasn't sure about much else but she did know that much. She squirmed in his arms and he smiled as he nipped at her neck gently with lips and teeth.

"Even through our clothes I can tell how wet you are," he growled against her neck. He lifted his head and stared into her eyes, "tell me you want me as much as I want you."

Jessica whimpered as he suddenly pressed forward with his hips and she felt the tip of his cock trying to push inside her even through their clothes. She tipped her head back, and then looked back at him. "I want you Brian, I need you, please..." She begged softly.

It was the please that almost undid him. He kissed her once more softly, and then let her slide down his body until her feet touched the ground. Jessica shivered as she felt him running along her body, she let out a soft sigh and as her feet touched the ground she clung to his arms until her legs were steady enough to hold her.

When Brian was sure she could stand, he pulled back, lifting his shirt over his head. Jessica ran her hands over his bare chest, and it was Brian's turn to shiver. He lay his shirt down on the ground, then sat on the log where he originally found her. He quickly stripped off his boots then undid his jeans, letting them slide Dow his legs until he could step out of them.

Jessica caught her breathe as she stared at him. He laid the pants with the shirt, making a makeshift blanket, then stood there in the moonlight in nothing but a pair of bikini briefs, his cock straining against the material. She moved towards him, and ran her hands over his naked flesh; Brian closed his eyes in pleasure at her tentative touches. When her fingers brushed against the bulge in his shorts, Brian moaned and pulled her against him once more, capturing her lips with his.

This time his anxiousness didn't scare her, instead it seemed to fire her body even more. She pressed her body tight against his, her tongue sliding over his as the kissed hungrily. When he lowered her to the ground, she went willingly,

Jessica felt his clothes beneath her, but she was more interested with his weight pressing her down. Brian lifted his lips from hers as he gently lifted her upper body. He stared into her eyes as he deftly undid both the tie at her back and the one at her neck of her shirt. When he lowered her back to the ground and slid her shirt off, she blushed again but he didn't notice. He cupped her breasts in his hands and lowered his head licking tenderly at one of her nipples.

"Agh Brian..." She cried as he flicked his tongue back and forth over the hard nub, before taking it between his lips and sucking hard. Jessica's eyes fluttered closed as she arched against him, her breathing heavy. "Brian, oh god," she mewled as he whipped his tongue over her nipple.

He nursed at one, and then the other as his hand slid down over her stomach. Jessica was panting as he opened her shorts with one hand then let his hand slide inside. When his fingers brushed her pussy, she gave a soft cry and lifted her hips towards him.

Brian lifted his head, his breathing as hard as hers. He moved to where he was kneeling between her legs and slid her shorts and panties down her legs. Jessica slowly opened her eyes as he stripped her out of her clothes. She watched him moving his hand towards her and her breathing became harder.

When he touched her, she let her eyes slip closed once more. When he brushed the tip of his finger over her clit, she gave a small scream as she thrust up with her hips and clawed at the ground. Brian rolled her clit in his fingers while Jessica mewled and writhed against him. She was so lost in the pleasure coursing through her, she didn't realize he had shifted until she felt his tongue flick over her clit. Jessica's eyes flew open and she looked down at him in surprise. "Brian, what are you...oh my god..." She cried as he wrapped his lips around her clit suckling hard at it.

Jessica couldn't stay still, her body was burning with need and she whimpered as she thrust her hips against him. Brian knew she was close, the way her breasts were heaving, the rapid breathes, but mostly the way she was thrashing against him. He had purposely avoided touching her slit, he sucked harder at her clit, but he knew as soon as he filled her with anything she would explode

He also knew as soon as she did it would take every bit of his control not to just slam into her and let go. His cock was pulsing so hard he knew he wouldn't last long whether he was inside her or not. Closing his eyes and praying for the strength to make this good for her, he pressed his finger very slowly into her tight well.

Jessica's breathes became even more ragged and Brian groaned as he felt her tighten around him. He sucked her clit even harder as he slowly started fingering her, he pressed in and out about four times before Jessica screamed his name and her body convulsed with release.

As soon as he felt her let go, Brian's control snapped. He pulled his mouth off her and his hand free as he scrambled over her. He shoved his shorts down, freeing his cock as he covered her body once more with his. Brian guided his hard length to her entrance as he captured her lips once more. He knew he should be gentle, but he was to far gone and she was wet and loose enough that he just slid easily into her depths.

As she felt him fill her, Jessica shivered and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Brian, ugh oh yes." She purred against his lips as he slowly moved in and out of her.

When he felt her barrier he lifted his head, "hang onto me," he growled suddenly, and then before she had a chance to tense, he drove forward with his hips impaling her completely.

Jessica's eyes widened at the sudden sharp pain, but it was quickly replaced by pleasure as he thrust inside her. Jessica looked up at him even as she wiggled beneath him, his eyes were closed and his breathing was hard. She stroked his cheek and he opened his eyes looking down at her. "I want to make this good for you baby, but you feel incredible, I don't know how long I can hold back."

Jessica smiled up at him; she could feel him pulsing inside her as he held himself still. Her pussy was strumming with desire and somehow she knew it wouldn't take much for her to go again. She fought to not move as she cupped his face in her hands, "it already is wonderful Brian, just give it to me, I want you too. Just let go."

At her words, he let go of the last thread holding his control, he dropped his body over hers, his mouth hard and demanding against hers as he started driving hard and fast inside her. Jessica gasped at how hard he was pounding her, but there was no pain, only a feeling of fullness and she felt her body tightened once more.

Brian knew he was on the edge and tore his mouth from hers, "ugh, fuck baby. I'm cumming." He slid in and out once more before his cock let go and he spilled himself inside her.

As she felt him spill inside her, Jessica fell over the edge, screaming his name as they came together.

Chapter 3

A few minutes later, Jessica lay curled in Brian's lap as he leaned against what he was coming to consider their log. She had her head resting against his chest and he was stroking her back as he told her about Amanda's plan for tonight. Jessica didn't speak or even really move except to snuggle closer as she listened to him. She suddenly felt cold and it had nothing to do with the temperature. She couldn't believe her sister actually had it planned that she would lose her virginity in an orgy with some of her best friends growing up

When he finished speaking, she turned her face into his chest and curled even closer. Brian wrapped his arms around her, and they just sat holding each other in silence for a few minutes. It was Brian who broke the silence while he stroked her hair. "You don't have to go through with it baby." She lifted her head and looked at him, so he brushed her hair back from her face. "We can get dressed and go somewhere and be together just us, you don't have to play their games."

Jessica rested her head against his chest again and bit her lip. Brian had made her first time incredible, and she thought maybe there was a chance of something more between them. The problem was for a long time she fantasized about having sex with Nick and some of the others and knew this was the only chance she would ever have to live those fantasies.

Jessica sighed softly; she wanted a chance to see if there could be more between her and Brian then just great sex, but at the same time, was she willing to give up something she had fantasized about for a long time for a man she barely knew? She just didn't know and she was afraid of maybe throwing away a great thing for one night of sex. She kept her face buried as she spoke. "Brian, I..."

"You want to do it. You want to play duck, duck, goose." It wasn't a question; just a statement and she felt his arms tighten around her for a minute, before he let her go.

Jessica felt tears fill her eyes as she climbed out of his lap. He didn't stop her, he didn't make a move to touch her at all, and he just watched her as she slowly got dressed. "I guess you think this makes me a slut or something, someone willing to have sex with her friend's boyfriends." Brian flinched at her words, but otherwise didn't move in any way.

Jessica retained her shirt and pulled her panties and shorts back on before she finally turned to him, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I was hoping there could be something more between us, but I know you'll never understand why I need to do this."

She moved back to him, leaned down and kissed him softly. "I'll never forget what you did for me tonight Brian and I will cherish it forever." She stroked his hair, then turned and walked back towards the party, leaving him sitting alone in the darkness watching her leave.

When Jessica got back to the fire, she went to her sister. She didn't tell her everything, just that Brian decided he didn't want to be a part of the game after all, but that she was all for it. Amanda glanced at Rick who just shrugged, so Amanda nodded and started rounding everyone up for the game.

Everyone stripped and got in a circle; Jessica being the birthday girl was blindfolded and led to the circle. She would walk along the circle touching someone's shoulder while everyone called out duck.. As she walked the circle, hands fondled her. Some caressing her breasts, others rubbing her clit, or giving her a quick finger fuck as she passed. It wasn't just the men; even the girls were fondling her. She felt nails raking over her clit, mouths latching on her nipples then being pulled away as she walked, fingers and tongues pressed inside her slit, then being gone as she continued.

By the time Jessica made a third circuit her body was on fire and the hands and mouths were getting more forceful. She was being grabbed, stopped from walking as fingers pierced her slit, fucking hard in and out then letting go so she could continue. Lips and tongues locking on her clit and nipples and worming inside her, forcing her to stop once more, cries of pleasure coursing from her lips as it continued.

When she was sure she would go insane, everyone screamed goose and she was suddenly pulled down against a male body. She didn't know who it was, that was the whole point, all she knew was a hard body was pressed against hers. Suddenly Jessica was pushed to her hands and knees and a long, thick cock drove hard into her. She screamed her pleasure as she was taken hard and fast by the mystery cock.

There was no foreplay, they already did that. There were no tender words whispered in her ear, there was nothing but the hard slap of flesh against flesh as he tore into her. She could hear his ragged breathing even over everyone screaming fuck the duck, over and over again. Hands were once again on her body, caressing her tits, flicking over her clit; mouths kissed hers, tongues driving in and out of her mouth as she was fucked hard.

Jessica was crying out, some of her cries muffled by the many mouths, other times they were heard loud and clear as she came over and over again. She realized at the end when he screamed he was Cumming that it was Rick who had fucked her so hard. When he slumped against her, she dropped her head to the ground; she felt regret that Brian wasn't here but it wasn't enough to erase the smile as after she rested for a few minutes, it began all over again.

All through the night the game went on, each girl playing the duck until every girl in the group had gotten every guys dick inside her at least once. Sometime during all this, unbeknownst to the group of ducks and geese, Brian slipped out of the woods, fully dressed once more. As he headed for the parking lot, he heard a cry of pleasure and couldn't stop himself from looking back. He felt a tightening in his chest as he watched Jessica riding one of the guys, while the others fondled her body.

He heard her scream she was cumming and felt pain lance through him. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, then walked towards the parking lot, kicked his bike to life, turned it towards the freeway and never looked back.

Chapter 4 Five years later

Jessica dropped her keys on the coffee table and carried her 4 year old little boy into his room. She was surprised he had actually slept on the ride from grandma's house. Normally he was chattering about what he did while she was at work, but tonight she buckled him in and he was out.

She knew part of it was that Rick and Amanda were home with the twins. They had been gone the last six months, sitting at his mother's bedside while she battled the final stages of lung Cancer. She had passed a week ago and they had stayed for the funeral, and then headed back home. As she laid her son in his bed, covering him up and kissing him on the cheek, she remembered when they came home. How everyone was so happy they were back home.

Jessica had stood off by herself, not wanting to interfere with everyone greeting them home. Amanda looked at her curiously, but she just shook her head and watched her little boy play with the cousins he had missed. She wanted to ask about Brian, was he at the funeral, did he ever ask about her? Did he know about Adrian? Did he even know he had a son? She looked down at Adrian and sighed, as she left the room closing the door quietly behind her.

That was the hitch that was what had kept her from being truly happy over the last five years. She didn't know if Adrian was Brian's son or not. She liked to think he was, he looked just like him, even had the same long black hair that she couldn't bear to cut and the same chocolate brown eyes. She believed in her heart that he had created Adrian that night he took her virginity, but the truth was she didn't know.

She turned off all the lights, made sure the doors were locked then went to her room. She closed the door and did the same thing she had done every night for the past five years. She curled up in her lonely bed and remembered Brian's hands on her, How he made her feel during the whole experience, how he made her feel special, like he really wanted her.

Then she threw it all away for one night of hot sex with multiple men; men who afterwards treated her as if it had never happened. When she found out she was pregnant, not one of the men who had fucked her so deep that night came forward with the possibility of her unborn child being theirs. They wouldn't risk their relationships, most of those said relationships hadn't lasted over the past five years. Tasha found Nick in bed with her sister a week after they were married. 2 years after that night, Brittany told everyone she was turning lesbian. April and Peter and Lyndsey and Mike were actually still together, but even Peter and Mike wanted nothing to do with her unborn child.

When Adrian had been born Jessica had actually been relieved. The only one who actually was willing to stand up was Rick and that was what tore her apart about the whole thing. She had fucked Rick that night; in fact he was the first one to fuck her after Brian. Amanda accepted Adrian easily, it didn't matter that her husband could be his father, but it bothered Jessica. She wanted Brian to be his father, she wanted a tie to him, but the truth was, she would never know which brother had actually given her the precious bundle sleeping in the other room.

Jessica turned off her lamp and rolled onto her back sighing, her pussy burned every time she thought about Brian but she could never bring herself to let another man touch her after that night. She felt soiled whenever she thought about how she had thrown away something that could have been great, for one night of mindless orgasms that didn't mean anything to anyone but her.

Reaching into her nightstand drawer, she pulled out her best friend over the past five years. It was a 10 inch dildo that she fucked herself with almost every night while she thought of Brian's hard cock drilling inside her.

She pushed the toy into her and worked it in and out, her mind full of memories of the night with Brian. As she replayed it over and over in her mind, her hand worked faster, forcing the toy harder in and out of her burning cunt, until she felt her body start to tighten.