Duck, Duck... Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked the dildo harder and faster as she writhed on the bed, her breathing was harsh and her eyes were squeezed shut as she remembered Brian on top of her, his cock ramming hard in and out of her body. She cried out his name as her body spasmed with release. She let go of the toy, leaving it still hanging out of her sated pussy, as she rolled over onto her side and curled up crying herself to sleep.

Brian sat on his bike staring at the house with the only woman that he ever truly loved. He thought it was just lust back then that was why it was so easy to walk away that night. He never realized that she would haunt his dreams for the past five years. Or that he would regret walking away the minute he crossed the state lines.

He hadn't really been home much over the last five years; he couldn't bear to look at Rick knowing he had sex with Jessica not long after he had taken her virginity. He knew he couldn't miss their mother's funeral though. Even then, he stayed in the background, at least he tried to, but seeing Rick and Amanda with the kids, kids he didn't even know his brother had, made him willing to put the past behind him and approach his brother.

He had been shocked when he found out that Jessica had gotten pregnant that night. But it was like a knife went through his heart when he found out that either he or Rick was the father. Rick had actually shown him a picture of Adrian, he knew as soon as he saw the picture that the child was his, not Rick's. No one else would see it, but Brian knew, he didn't have to see the child to know he had given Jessica their baby that night.

The night after the funeral he had rode back here, he lived in a crappy hotel room on the edge of town. He was sure she didn't want anything to do with him. But when he was sure she wouldn't see him, he watched her, he watched her while she was at work, serving breakfast specials down at the local diner because she hadn't been able to go back to school because of Adrian. When Rick first told him she had given up going to college to raise Adrian, he felt as if he couldn't breathe. He felt instant guilt and actually excused himself to go outside and beat his fist against the fence.

He knew he should have been there; she shouldn't have had to raise their child alone. But he was a coward, he couldn't accept that what he felt for her was real and he couldn't stand the thought of her choosing an orgy over him. So he had done what he always did best, he ran. When he screamed, Rick had come running out of the house to find him on his knees, his head resting against the fence as he cried Jessica's name over and over again. Rick just stared at him for a minute, sighed then went back into the house leaving his brother to his misery.

Rick and Amanda knew he was in town, he also knew his brother saw him that night but they never spoke of it for which Brian was grateful. He had even held his son while Jessica was at work. The first time he laid eyes on Adrian in person, his conviction that this was his son increased. As he held the little boy in his arms, he knew without a shadow of a doubt that he had been the one to impregnate Jessica.

When he told Amanda and Rick, Amanda had looked at him skeptically, but wisely didn't say anything. She was still upset that he had left her sister on her own for the past five years. The fact that he refused to let Jessica know he was in town, well, that made the wall between them about 20 feet higher. One thing she couldn't fight though was that he loved Adrian. Whenever Jessica was at work, Amanda would call him and he would come over and spend the day with the toddler. Adrian didn't know he was his father, and all they would say is he is a lost uncle. Amanda was afraid the little boy would spill the beans. Or rather Rick was, Amanda was kind of hoping he would. She hated that her sister was left in the dark during all of this.

When she brought it up one night after the kids were in bed, Rick sighed and looked at her. "Manda, you know how Jessica is...and I know how Brian is, they need to work this out on their own."

"But she still loves him and from the way he is with Adrian and his eyes light up whenever Jessica's name is mentioned, it is obvious he loves her too."

Rick looked at her and shook his head. "Leave it alone, they will work it out or they won't."

Amanda opened her mouth to argue more, but Rick moved over her, capturing her mouth with his while he let his fingers explore her pussy. Within seconds, Amanda was mewling as he brought her body to life and he knew for that night at least he had a reprieve. He spent the next few hours, making her forget everything but him and what even after all these years, they still shared together.

Of course neither Amanda nor Rick knew the hell that Brian was going through. Shortly after he came to town, he sat outside the diner where Jessica worked. While she smiled and laughed with her customers, even through the window, he could see the dark circles under her eyes. He could see the way her shoulder's hunched when no one was looking and felt as though a dagger was shoved through his chest. He was responsible for her pain and that made his guilt and pain even worse.

He lit a cigarette in the darkness and watched the dark house as he sat on his bike. The funeral had been over six months ago but he still couldn't bring himself to approach Jessica. He knew if she turned away from him it would kill him, even though he deserved it. At the same time though, he knew he couldn't just sit back and watch her forever either. His arms ached to hold her, his lips burned with the thought of her lips under his.

It was a dark night, the moon hidden behind the clouds. He threw what was left of his cigg on the ground and was about to start his bike and head back to the hotel, when he watched the porch light come on and the front door open. He saw Jessica silhouetted in the light, dressed in a pair of silky pajama shorts and top. He caught his breath, as she slowly closed the door behind her, and sat on the porch swing, staring off into the darkness.

Brian sat on his bike staring at her, not 20 feet away. He knew this was his one chance, probably his only chance. But he was frozen on the bike, he wanted to go to her more than anything, but at the same time, he was paralyzed with fear.

Jessica took a sip of her ice tea and sighed. It was a warm night, but even getting off like she did, sleep didn't last long. Lately it didn't, she would sleep a couple hours but that was about it. She looked up at the moonless sky and sighed. She had the next three days off, she was supposed to go with some friends of hers on a camping trip, but she just wasn't up to it. All she wanted to do was spend the weekend with Adrian. It seemed like she barely saw him anymore, with as much as she was working, it seemed he spent more time at nanna's and aunty Amanda's then he did at home.

She needed the hours to make the bills, but she missed her son. He was the only link she had to Brian and she felt like she was losing it. She closed her eyes as tears slid silently down her cheeks and she slowly rocked on the swing. "Oh Brian, why did you have to leave?" She asked the quiet night, her eyes still closed.

"Because I was a stupid fool."

Jessica started, her eyes opening as she almost dropped her glass but caught herself. She looked towards the voice and saw Brian standing just outside the gate. She knew in an instant that it was Brian, not so much from his looks, he still looked almost identical to Rick, but from the way her body tightened at his voice.

She shakily set her glass on the table beside the swing and stood up, her eyes never leaving his. "W...what are you doing here?" she asked walking to the porch railing and resting her hands on it.

Brian sighed and closed his eyes for a minute. The moment of truth was here; she would either welcome him or tell him to get lost. The thought of her telling him to get lost, made his gut clench, but he knew he deserved it. He slowly opened his eyes as he took a deep breath, then stepped into the yard. "I was going to head back to the hotel when I saw you come out."

Her eyes widened as she looked at him. "H...hotel? Y...you're living here?"

He heard the panic in her voice and felt the knife in his chest dig deeper. He stopped about halfway across the yard and nodded. "I've been here since the night after the funeral."

Jessica felt her chest tighten. He had been in town for six months and she didn't know it. Had he seen Adrian, did he know the little boy asleep in his room was his son. There were so many questions that she didn't know where to start. "D...does Rick and Amanda know you're here?" she stammered.

Brian nodded, "yeah, I've actually been spending time with Adrian while you were at work. He is a great kid."

Jessica felt the pain in her chest turn to anger. Her sister knew he was in town and didn't tell her? She had been letting him spend time with Adrian while she wondered how to tell her son about his father? She clenched her fists on the railing, "y...you've been spending time with Adrian?" She spit, her eyes burning with anger.

Brian saw the anger flow over her and crossed the yard in two steps. He ran up the steps and immediately pulled her into his arms. She beat on his chest, trying to pull away, tears streaming down her cheeks but he held her tight against him. "Don't blame Amanda Jess, I told her not to tell you."

Jessica had been calling her sister every name in the book but a white woman, but his words pulled her up short. She stood stiffly in his arms, but she quit beating on his chest and looked up at him. "Y...you did?"

He nodded as he looked down at her.

"Why?"

Brian sighed again, tightening his arms around her, relishing for the moment of holding her in his arms once more. "I was scared." He said looking down at her.

That took her back a step, when she pulled away, this time he let her, but kept her hand as he led her over to the swing. He sat down beside her, still holding her hand but she barely noticed, she was more confused by his words. "S...scared...of what?" she asked looking up into his eyes.

Brian looked down at their entwined hands and ran his thumb back and forth over her knuckles. "I was an idiot Jess, I never should have left that night, but knowing you chose them over me...It hurt," he lifted his head, and looked into her eyes. "A lot and I didn't know how to handle it."

Jessica blushed as she remembered choosing an orgy over him, but forced herself to meet his eyes. Brian stared down at her and sighed again. "I wanted to come back so many times, if for no other reason than to see how you were doing. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I couldn't stand the thought that you had met someone and were happy." He lowered his eyes again, unable to meet her gaze. "I couldn't stand the thought of you rejecting me again."

Jessica thought about all the lonely nights she had spent over the last five years. How her body pined for the man beside her, but she let him speak. She understood the pain she had put him through that night and felt her own chest tighten with regret.

"When I ran into Rick and Manda at the funeral and they told me about Adrian, I knew I had to come back, if for nothing else but my son."

"There's no guarantee..." Jessica started but he looked at her with fierceness in his eyes that she stopped.

"He is my son." He said his voice almost a growl. "I knew it the first time I saw his picture."

Jessica just looked at him, "how?"

Brian looked at her, then turned his head and pushed his hair back, showing a dagger birthmark on his shoulder. Jessica gasped; Adrian had the same one on his right shoulder. The picture Brian was talking about had been taken at the beach and Adrian had been shirtless, showing off the birthmark. She had asked Rick if Brian had the birthmark, but Rick had said he honestly didn't know, he knew their father had it so that hadn't actually determined anything. Seeing the mark on Brian's shoulder though, Jessica knew he was right; there was no doubt that Adrian was his son. It was a mark that would only be passed down from father to son. Generally if there were more children, the eldest received the mark, but Rick admitted he had never really paid that much attention and he knew it could skip a generation.

Brian looked down at her. "There is no doubt in my mind he is mine." He said his voice a bit softer.

Jessica felt a tension in her body she didn't know was there loosen and she relaxed against him. "I was hoping he was yours, I mean I love Rick all..."

Brian put his finger under her chin and lifted her head so she was looking up at him. "But you're not in love with him; he is married to your sister." He said softly.

Jessica nodded and when he lowered his face towards hers, she let her eyes close as she lifted her head. When his lips touched hers, they both let out a soft sigh. Brian released her chin, wrapping his arms around her as she leaned into him, letting her own arms encircle his as their lips moved against each other's.

When his tongue licked against her lips, Jessica gave a small whimper, pressed her body even tighter against his and opened her lips. When his tongue swooped inside, she sucked at it like a baby sucking at a bottle and pulled a groan from him as he tightened his arms around her and lifted her against him. Jessica moved so she could straddle his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck as they each tried to devour the others mouths. Brian's hands were everywhere on her back, and when he slid them inside her top, she cried against his lips, her nipples hardening.

"Jessica, oh god baby, I have missed you so much." He cried pulling his lips from hers and biting at her neck and shoulder.

Jessica was breathing as hard as he was, her shorts were soaked with pussy juice and she could feel him hard and throbbing beneath her. She tipped her head back as he bit at her flesh and closed her eyes as she tangled her fingers in his hair. "I know the feeling. I couldn't stand the thought of anyone else touching me after that night..." she said holding him tight against her.

Brian was running his tongue over her neck but froze at her words. He lifted his head and looked up at her. "There hasn't been anyone...?" he asked slowly.

She opened her eyes and looked down at him. "No, I knew how I hurt you and I couldn't stand the thought of anyone else touching me. When I found out I was pregnant," she shrugged.

"Jessica, oh god baby," he growled pulling her mouth back to his as he tightened his arm around her waist and lifted them both off the porch swing.

Jessica gasped at the sudden movement, but Brian was trying to shove his tongue down her throat so she wrapped her legs around his back as she felt him carrying her into the house. They made it as far as the hallway, when Brian regrettably pulled his mouth from hers. "Which room is yours?" he asked the same growl in his voice.

She smiled and nodded to the first door on the left. He captured her mouth once more as he kicked her door open then carried her to the bed, lowering her down as he covered her body with his. Jessica writhed beneath him, loving the feel of him on top of her. He ground his body against hers, as he ripped her shirt up and lowered his mouth to her breast, taking the nipple between his lips and sucking hard.

"Brian, oh fuck yes." She cried feeling his lips and tongue. She pressed up against him, her head falling back and her eyes closing as pleasure coursed through her.

Brian sucked hard at her nipple until it was rock hard and soaked with his saliva. Then moved to the other one, giving it the same treatment as soft growls slipped from his throat. He thrust his hips against her and felt her respond as she cried out. He wanted to drive himself inside her and had a split second of indecision, before he ripped her shorts from her and quickly undid his jeans spilling himself against her. He knew it was possible she would push him away, but at that moment, he didn't care, all he cared about was getting inside her. While she writhed beneath him, he lined himself up at her entrance and slammed forward with his hips impaling himself inside her in one hard thrust.

Jessica cried out and her eyes widened at his sudden invasion into her body. Brian lifted his head and looked down at her as he held himself buried inside her. He could feel her tightening around him and forced himself to stay still. "I'm sorry, I..."

Jessica put her finger against his lips and shook her head. "Don't Brian, don't apologize, just fuck me."

It was his turn for his eyes to widen, then he smiled. "Your wish is my command." He lowered his head, capturing her lips in a soul searching kiss as he started to pull out of her. Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she lifted against him. When he was about halfway out, he drove forward once more tearing cries from both their throats.

Brian picked up a steady pace, driving hard inside her, then withdrawing only to drive into her once more. Mewls of pleasure were escaping her throat as she pushed hard against him, sighing every time he bottomed out inside her.

Jessica's eyes were screwed tight, her memories were nothing compared to the real thing and she felt her body starting to tighten as he picked up the pace. She dug her heels into his ass as she thrust hard against him. "Brian, oh god baby, I'm going to cum." She cried raking her nails down his back.

Brian groaned and pierced her even harder and faster as he buried his face in her neck. "Give it to me baby, cum all over my hard dick." He growled his voice throaty.

Between his hard thrusts, feeling him pulsing inside her and hearing the breathiness in his voice, it pushed Jessica over the edge, she screamed as she arched beneath him, her body spasming as she came.

"Oh Fuck Jessica..." He cried tipping his head back as he rammed hard inside her and let go. He would be lying if he said he had been celebate for the past five years, but it had been a while since he was with anyone and she felt so tight and so good that her spasming around him was more than he could take. He slumped against her, his face against her neck as he tried to remember how to breathe.

Jessica smiled beneath him, running her fingers through his hair as her body sang. "My memories didn't do this justice." She said breathily.

Brian laughed as he lifted his head and looked down at her. "Tell me about it." He pulled out of her, then rolled over onto his back. When she snuggled up against him, he wrapped his arm around her just holding her against him. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry for so much." He said, staring up at the ceiling as she nuzzled his chest with her lips.

Jessica kissed his chest then lifted her head. "I am too...I thought the orgy was what I wanted, but once it was over," she pulled out of his arms and sat up beside him hugging her knees to her chest. Brian just lay there watching her as she tried to compose her thoughts. He reached out and gently stroked her leg, but otherwise waited for her to finish.

She buried her face in her knees, as she remembered how heartbroken she was when she realized he was gone. When she lifted her head there were tears streaming down her cheeks. Brian rolled onto his side and reached up wiping her tears away. "Don't cry baby, we both were at fault that night."

She wiped her eyes on the sheet. "You weren't at fault Brian, you gave me the choice, I'm the one who chose wrong."

He pulled her down against him, wrapping his arm around her as she snuggled close. He kissed her hair as he stroked her back. "I could have tried harder to persuade you not to go. I could have joined in, hell, I could have stuck around and begged you to come to me after it was over." He looked up at the dark ceiling once more. "I was a coward, I couldn't handle the feelings I had for you and I couldn't stand the fact that you wanted to be with the others.