Duck, Duck... Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her hair again, I almost turned around 3 times before I hit the state line, but I forced myself to keep riding, even though my heart was shattered."

Jessica started crying once more as she clung to him, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She cried burying her face in his chest.

Brian pulled her even tighter against him so she was practically lying on top of him. He wrapped his arms tight around her, holding her as she cried. "Stop baby, it's not your fault. You were new to all of this, you thought it would be exciting, no one bothered to tell you that one night of fun like that usually leads to heartache."

She lifted tear stained eyes to his. "that is an understatement. The next day everyone acted as though it hadn't happened. When I got pregnant with Adrian, all of them swore that he couldn't be theirs." She wiped her eyes once more. "Well, all but Rick, he manned up and said if Adrian was his, he would take care of us."

Brian nodded and stroked her hair back from her face. "That is how we were raised, to take care of our responsibilities."

Jessica nodded, "yeah, as soon as Adrian was born and Rick saw him, he looked at Amanda and said it was possible Adrian was his. Amanda just smiled and nodded and said she would support whatever he wanted to do." Jessica laughed sourly, "He actually offered to marry me."

Brian laughed and rolled his eyes, "that figures."

Jessica chuckled and moved so she was snuggled against him once more. "Yeah, it was actually funny when I think back. I just stared at him like he had lost his mind. Then I told him so."

Brian laughed again and pulled her tighter against him, kissing her hair once more. "I wish I had seen that."

She started giggling as she snuggled against him. "It was hilarious, the look on his face."

Brian picturing his brothers face and Jessica remembering the look of shock on his face, they both started laughing and didn't stop until they were breathing hard. When the laughter finally died down, Jessica was lying on her back, her eyes shining and Brian leaned over her. He looked down into her face and thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world at that moment.

He sobered instantly as he realized what he had missed out on over the last five years and how much he wanted her to say yes to him where she said no to Rick. He stroked her damp hair back from her face, then leaned down and kissed her nose. "Will you marry me?" he asked holding his hand against her cheek.

Jessica's eyes widened for a split second, but she didn't hesitate. "Yes," she said cupping his face in her hand. "I love you Brian."

He smiled as he lowered his head once more. "I love you too." Then he proceeded to show her just how much.

Epilogue:

When Amanda came over the next morning and found Brian in her sister's bed, she had been in shock. Although she did cover it well. Of course she couldn't hide the shock when Jessica said they were getting married.

They were married 3 months later in a small ceremony with just family and a few friends. 6 months after that, Adrian's little sister Amelia came into the world.

Brian gave up the road and found a job with a local trucking company. He still unloaded trucks, but he was home every night. He made Jessica promise to quit her job at the diner, so with nothing to do while the babies were down for their naps, she took some online courses at the community college. She got her degree, but figured she would never use it since she was happy being a stay at home wife and mother.

2 years later little Jack came along and they decided they were done having children. Not that it stopped them from trying to make them. Jessica went down and got fixed, but just to make sure, Brian followed suit.

Over the years, they raised their children and when they went off on their own and created their own families, they loved their grandchildren. They never spoke again of the night of Jessica's birthday, it was a night neither wanted to remember. What they did remember however, was the night Brian came back home, back where he belonged and that was all that mattered.

THE END.