All Comments on 'Dunyazad: Tale the Fourth'

by Cordelia Speedicut

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I've really missed you!

Thanks for the new post Cordelia, I was very excited to see it! I haven't seen from you in a while, so I wanted to just let you know that you're my all time favorite erotic / fantasy author, and that for many years it's been part of my normal routine to stop by and see if you've written anything new. Imagine my joy today to see another morsel of Dunyazad!

On the side, I just need to say it. Club Latex is my all time favorite, and in my secret dreams, you return to continue writing in that world. <3 That damn story just pushes every button I possess, and in only the best of ways. And of course your other stuff is great too. :-D So thanks again for all you've done.

Knotty_RhinoKnotty_Rhinoabout 6 years ago
Good things do come to those who wait!

So glad to see fresh entries in both this series and the Cinderella series!

Can't wait to read the new story aswell...

The concept of what dee can do, what with the body morphing, and the consciousness swapping. Pretty twisted.and highly imaginative and entertaining! Please don't wait 12 years for tale the fifth!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The basic idea of the story is great but really spoilt by the gender changing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCordelia Speedicut@Cordelia Speedicut
I’ve always felt that erotica tends to take itself too seriously – a stick up its collective bum, as it were. For my part, I find the whole bumping of pelvises thing to be intrinsically comic. Fun in other ways, too - but still. I started out trying to write parodies of the g...