Dunyazad: Tale the Fourth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I was bucked free, and I was treated to the sight of a leathery horse-cock with Jane's shocked green eyes blinking back up at me. "Fuck me!" it gasped, and so I did -- although I couldn't say if it was a request or a simple exclamation.

After that, Dee matched her face-humping to my own bouncing, and locked lips with me, her borrowed tongue flickering deep down my throat. I have to admit that the sensations thereby achieved were marvellous ... all around, it seems. Ruth-as-Thornton (with the full bodied participation of Jane-the-prick) soon erupted inside me, and with her borrowed cunnie I tried to crush her throbbing phallic sister inside me. Meanwhile, Dee's moans signalled her satisfaction with her handiwork.

Even as this magnificent orgasm shook me, I retained sufficient focus to wonder - yet again - whether I was simply, no, gloriously demented. And, if not, where it all might lead.

12