All Comments on 'Duped Loving Wives'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot+juicey !

Great stuff-loved it

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Deceiving...

No deceiving his good...No lying is good...They willl have both big problems....

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Hot.

Sexy little wanking romp. Disengage brain and enjoy.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Two marriages and a friendship down the drain.

Stupid little boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story, New Ending?

They tell the wives that there is good news and bad news. The good news is that they get to keep their job. The bad news is now the other guy is their boss and if they want to keep their job the wives will have to continue the relationship with their new boss.

rocky9993rocky9993almost 10 years ago

I love this, everyone is happy including me!!

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks for sharing.

krisenkrisenalmost 10 years ago
loved it

this is by far one of the best loving wives stories i've ever read. keenly waiting for more

XodanXodanover 9 years ago
Nearly perfect

rated 5 ...

But after all that trust and friendship : how in hell do they get in antagonism ???

Other wife love ?? Either they are unclear in their friendship and love (Witch I doubt as they go well beyond that) but they should be delighted of the outcome..

They seems so .. "petty"" in their last exchange ?!! So petty ... none of that could have ever happen !

Anyway it was a great story and thanks for sharing it :) !

Xod

magicfinger1magicfinger1over 8 years ago
This needs to develop

Somehow, the wives really knew that they were being set up and played along. At home, each told their husbands that they had known...and wanted to continue a four-way relationship. It will be interesting to see how this develops. Perhaps their husbands and new lovers will share them with other men.

The wives can also be used to seduce clients/customers.

dmbdriver1dmbdriver1over 7 years ago
other mens wives

There's nothing in this world like getting into some married woman's panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good One!

5 Stars!

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 5 years ago
original

I like original. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sexy I. All aspects. I hope they all do it together at some time in the future. With both women not know the guys set them up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A pair of simple minded twits.

Mark has already destroyed his first mariage, now his second. How long could the lies be believed? Unless they both live scores of miles away from where they work only till their wives start talking to the wives of other employees.

Hope Heidi kicks mark out after telling his children what a lying bastard he is.

Maybe Selina will forgive Tom but she will never trust him again so that marriage is dead too. Unless tom grows a backbone and arranges a nasty ' accident ' to happen to Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, what a pair of bastards, great fantasy, you need to do a follow up where the wives reveal they know what's happened and what they do about it.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

This really has possibilities for sequels with both women sneaking around, and maybe eventually finding out and having a free for all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous