Duped Loving Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,088 Followers

With annoyance Heidi carefully took off her glasses and passed them with a case which she carried in her handbag. Although she could now see Tom a few feet in front of her, the rest of the room looked more blurred.

Tom made a show of examining the glasses, then put them in their case and in her handbag.

"Now the shoes," he said. Heidi was already taller than him and he could at least bring her down a couple of inches nearer to him.

She took off her shoes and he pretended to check them over before putting them to one side.

He then pointed towards the wall and indicated to Heidi that she should lean against it and spread her arms and legs ready to be frisked. Heidi could now see where this was going and thought it was a cowardly way to physically approach her. She wasn't surprised that Tom had to resort to this silly charade.

As Tom approached Heidi, he flicked the channel controller and changed the screen to show Mark's bedroom. He had heard Mark's conversation with Selena, but was still shocked to see her taking off her dress and bra and leaning her hands on the mirror. Her ponytail made her look younger and vulnerable, but Tom found the scene of Mark's seduction surprisingly exciting. Selena had always had the upper hand and bossed him around, so to see her at the mercy of Mark was strangely gratifying.

Tom started putting his hands on Heidi's back and nervously patting her down. He reached round and pressed his hands over her front, not having the courage to press hard or to spend any longer on her breasts than the rest of her torso.

Replicating Mark's words he said, "Nothing so far, Mrs Perkins, please stand up and take your dress and bra off."

Tom gulped and nearly swallowed the last words. Heidi thought that he seemed as if he was following a script. Like Selena, Heidi thought it sounded as if she was being instructed by a police officer. Heidi felt like a headmistress who'd been caught by a rookie cop, who just previously had been one of her schoolboys and who was now intending to enjoy her voluptuous charms.

Heidi wondered what Tom would do if she refused to undress. She guessed he would be stuck. However, she didn't want to give him any excuse for not completing their bargain. Facing away from him, she unzipped her dress in one movement and it fell to the floor.

Tom had been wondering if Heidi had ignored the instruction to, "wear something he particularly liked". He liked the severity of her outfit as it emphasized her maturity, but as Heidi's dress fell to the floor he gasped in excitement.

Heidi knew that young men who were aficionados of big breasts often had that other maternal fetish of stockings and garter belts. She was therefore wearing a white garter belt with the straps attached to the stocking tops. As she heard him gasp, she knew that she had calculated correctly and that he certainly couldn't complain that she had ignored his clothing request.

She unhooked her bra and peeled it off the front of her breasts. As she placed her hands back against the wall, her breasts hung pendulously.

To Tom, her voluptuous body with its big ass, encased in the garter straps, and succulent melons was the most erotic sight he had ever seen.

Heidi heard a rustle of clothing and realised a second later that Tom had removed his dressing gown. She learnt he was naked, because she could feel his boner like a piece of wood knocking against her buttocks.

Tom pressed his hard boner against her ass cheeks, feeling the garter clips and nylon stocking against his thighs.

Reaching forward, he grasped her big jugs from behind. Although he started gently, he was soon mashing her tits, glorying in their size. His hands grasped the areola at the end of each breast. Heidi gritted her teeth as her big nipples erupted in his fingers and she felt his cock twitch.

Heidi found that she was actually bearing his weight, as he had to stretch over her to get full access to her succulent hanging fruits.

------

Back in Mark's room, Selena's breasts were starting to feel sore from Mark's rough squeezing of her nipples, and it was with relief when Mark suddenly stood back and addressed her, "Right, the last stage of the search is your mouth. I am going to search your mouth with my tongue."

Selena felt horrified. Kissing with tongues was the last thing she'd expected. Mark stood in front of her waiting. As she approached him she realised, that even in her heels, she was still six inches shorter than him. Mark solved the problem. As he bent down to kiss her, he slipped his hands inside the elastic of her panties and grasped her bubble butt, pulling her up on the tips of her toes towards him.

Selena grimaced as he used his tongue roughly, sliding it forcefully between her lips. He pushed the slithering oral muscle around her mouth, licking the roof of her mouth then sliding it around below her tongue. She tried to move her tongue out of the way but only succeeded in intertwining with his.

Mark's hands were busy squeezing and releasing her yummy bubble butt, pulling her forcefully into him and rubbing his boner against her pelvic bone.

------

In his room, Tom was slower to release Heidi's glorious udders. He hadn't been as rough as Mark, but his fingers had never been still, gently squeezing and tweaking those big nipples.

Having listened to Mark, Tom reluctantly fell back off Heidi and said, "Mrs Perkins, I am now going to search your mouth with my tongue."

Heidi found this unbelievable. Tom continued to sound as if he'd been coached to play a part. She guessed the search was going to be a French kiss. She couldn't remember the last time she had kissed open-mouthed with Mark. It would have been many years ago.

Tom pulled Heidi's face down to him and tentatively inserted his tongue between her lips. He started gently licking around her tongue and she found that the light oral dancing of their tongues was something she could put up with.

Down below Tom's hands were anything but gentle. With Heidi being taller, she was just the right height for Tom to slide his hands round under her panties, play with the garter straps and grasp generous handfuls of her big ass. Heidi found that she was automatically clenching her buttock muscles in response to his massaging clasping fingers.

Heidi hated the thought that Tom was getting more enjoyment from this than she'd ever intended, but the fact that a young man was clearly enamoured by her generous rump was a compliment she was not unhappy to note.

Just like Mark had pulled Selena against his boner, Tom was pulling the heavier Heidi into him so that she could not avoid feeling the hard stick between them.

As they grasped the asses of their respective women, both men were feeling that they were in the most exciting potential sexual situations of their lives.

------

Mark was the first to break away and move on to the next stage. Instructing Selena to put out her hands, he squirted a liberal amount of lotion onto them. He then walked to the bed, parking himself on the corner. His penis was erect in front and his balls hung like large plums.

"Come and massage Daddy's love lolly," he said to Selena with a lecherous smirk.

Selena moved towards him and knelt nervously in front of him. It didn't look like a love lolly to her, more like a weapon. She felt like a captured schoolgirl kneeling before the leader of the gang. Mark's circumcised penis seemed larger than her husband's. Tom's penis was uncircumcised and, in comparison, the helmet on the end of Mark's cock looked like a knob on a dangerous thick stick. The veins of the phallus stood out down the sides and the skin seemed older than her husband's.

In fact both men's erect penises were of a similar size. However, whether it was the Viagra or the eroticism of the situation or both, Mark had never known his cock to be so engorged.

Mark kept his hands on his knees as Selena grasped his boner with both hands and, gripping them in a ring, slid them up and down his shaft. She felt they were approaching the end of what had turned out to be a far more humiliating experience than she'd expected. She had thought it would be a quick blowjob or a quick fuck, either of which she could have accepted, closing her mind as she took part in the act. She now realised it would be a blowjob, but Mark was clearly intending to draw it out. She steeled herself to do what he asked and hoped it wouldn't take long.

"Concentrate on Daddy's helmet," Mark commanded.

Selena had been avoiding the top of his boner, but now obediently stroked and squeezed the mushroom head, rubbing her finger along the tender underside.

"A bit of finger loving of Daddy's balls would be pleasant," Mark added.

Selena dutifully slipped a hand under him and gently squeezed and tweaked the plump testicles, while keeping the fingers of her other hand rubbing his helmet.

"Very good," said Mark, breathing a little more heavily, "now put Daddy's lolly in your mouth."

This was it. Selena took a deep breath and slid her lips around his helmet, sucking him into her mouth. She then began a steady sucking rhythm, briefly stopping to flick her tongue at the sensitive area on the underside of the head. Mark loved the view in the mirror of her head bobbing up and down.

Her tongue lathered his hot helmet and rasped the tender underside. Her lips were pursed tightly round his shaft. She was thinking that her technique should bring him quickly to orgasm, but then Mark grasped her ponytail at the base with both hands.

She had been half-expecting him to do that. She'd been fearful that, with the way he was sitting, his intention had always been to control her by her schoolgirl ponytail. She only hoped he would be gentle. She was to be disappointed.

Holding her black hair tightly, Mark pushed her head up and down and whispered, "Daddy's going deeper."

As he pushed her head down he began to push his boner down her throat. On each stroke he squeezed into her throat another inch of his meaty stick. She was desperately trying not to gag, but her efforts contorted her throat and increased the pleasurable sensation for his hot hard meat.

Once his cock was fully in her throat with her nostrils against his pubic hair, he pulled back and thrust it fully in once more. He was reaming his boner in and out, fucking her throat faster and faster.

"Hold Daddy's balls," he gasped.

Though she was struggling to breathe and her eyes were watering, she reached both her hands forward and grasped a testicle in each hand.

Mark let out a moan and as she felt his balls tighten he gasped, "Daddy's cumming."

The last thing Selena wanted was for Mark to cum in her mouth, but she was terrified he was going to cum in her throat, choking her. She therefore started doggedly sucking his helmet. Still gripping her head, Mark succumbed to her veracious lips and allowed his helmet to stay in her mouth.

Mark felt his glands explode as torrents of jizz jetted into her mouth. Selena swallowed as much as she could while continuing to fiercely suck him. Eventually, she felt the tension release in his testicles. Feeling confident that she had drained him, Selena noticed that his member was still hard, but assumed that it would soon subside.

------

In his own room Tom heard Mark's commanding performance going on and knew that he would not be able to be so assertive himself. He stepped back from Heidi and asked her to put her hands out, squirting a substantial amount of lotion onto her palms. He then said as confidently as he could, "I would now like you to massage my genitals please, Mrs Perkins."

Although on the screen Tom could see Mark's position on the corner of the bed, he could not do that himself. He therefore lay back on the bed and opened his legs, closing his eyes and praying that Heidi would do what was required.

Heidi was almost amused. Tom's pose looked like a dog in a submission position. As long as he continued to show a lack of aggression, Heidi felt willing to continue to do what Tom requested. As she approached Tom she felt like a school matron about to give a lucky schoolboy a massage to remember.

She looked at Tom's erection. Like Mark, Tom had the biggest boner he'd ever had. Standing proud it looked obscenely big for the size of the rest of his body. The skin was smooth and the plum testicles young and ripe. Being used to Mark's circumcised penis, Heidi thought the foreskin made Tom seem even younger than he was.

Heidi suspected that this massage was intended to be the precursor of a blowjob to end the evening, so she thought she might as well get on with it. She grasped Tom's boner with her left hand, pulling the foreskin down and revealing the purple mushroom head. With her right hand, she then languorously massaged the exposed helmet, rubbing the underside, suggesting an experience of sensual massage which she didn't really have.

Without being asked, she rubbed and tweaked his balls before starting a serious jacking of his splendid young phallus.

Although enjoying this ministration, Tom plucked up his courage, nervously swallowed and whispered, "Please put it in your mouth, Mrs Perkins."

With his eyes closed, Tom didn't know what to expect and so was delighted to feel Heidi's warm melting mouth enclose his hot helmet. She slid her lips backwards and forwards, licking round the flange.

Through his earpiece, Tom heard Mark instructing Selena. Opening his eyes, Tom could see Mark on the screen forcing his cock down Selena's throat. Now although Tom was enjoying Heidi's sucking and licking, the sight of his wife's head being speared by Mark's cock made him envious. He therefore whispered to Heidi, "Could you go a little deeper, Mrs Perkins?"

Heidi was surprised. She'd felt that she was bringing Tom along nicely to an orgasm to finish the evening to his satisfaction. Nevertheless, she thought she ought to do her best. Relaxing her throat, she pushed her head down and felt Tom's hard flesh slip past the back of her mouth and beyond down her throat so that her nostrils were being tickled by Tom's curly pubic hair. Her action brought a groan from Tom so she knew she'd got it right. She found as she repeated it that she could do it faster and faster.

As Tom's cock was being treated to this delicious fucking by Heidi's throat, he couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer.

"Mrs Perkins, I'm cumming," he gasped.

Heidi was grateful that Tom had given her warning and had not cum in her throat. She squeezed his balls appreciatively and began sucking fiercely on his cock head. Fiery spurts of cum shot out of his cock into her mouth as she switched to licking the underside of his helmet. The ropes of cum covered her tongue as she swallowed it as best she could.

------

Back in Mark's room Selena felt exhausted. She was numb from the humiliation of Mark's forced throat fucking. She found she couldn't think straight as Mark pulled her off her knees and pushed her onto her back at the end of the king-sized bed, so she was prone across the bottom of the bed. As Mark knelt at the foot of the bed, Selena was laid out before him like a sacrificial victim.

Mark licked his lips at the sight of this delectable Latina school prom queen helpless before him. He poured a generous squirt of oil over her young tits and started to massage them with sweeping strokes of his large hands.

The splash of oil on her chest brought Selena round to the realisation that her ordeal was not yet over. Not only that, but this time Mark was concentrating on her body and, she felt, preparing her for something. She realised with horror that, as he'd pushed her on the bed, he must have peeled her panties off at the same time.

Mark grinned as the fresh pink of her areolae swelled under his fingers and began to move his hand strokes down her body.

Selena was now fully aware of her situation. She tried to get up but found that Mark held her down quite easily. As Mark's fingers approached her lower stomach she began panicking and kicking her legs. It was not only that she felt that Mark had already received his payment, there was also an unacknowledged fear in the back of her mind that her body was beginning to respond to his repugnant strong machismo.

Mark laughed gleefully. He was really appreciating the sight of her kicking stocking clad legs, with the red stiletto shoes at the end and the yummy white thigh flesh at the top. He had considered peeling off her stockings so that he could use them to tie her wrists to the bed rail, but didn't want to take her shoes off.

As he squeezed her tits with his left hand, he pushed his right hand down between her legs. Selena tried to keep her legs together but found that his insistent fingers were too strong. His middle finger moved down her labia, pushing aside her pussy lips and rubbing across the front edge of her clitoris.

"NO, NO!" she cried desperately, but there was no way Mark would be denied. His hand was trapped between Selena's thighs, which were gripped tightly together. He continued rubbing her clitoris with his finger and was delighted when he felt it becoming more slippery with her juices.

Selena was panic-struck. The bastard seemed to know exactly what to do and she was distraught to find that she was involuntarily slightly opening her legs to allow him more access.

Mark grinned as he felt Selena's thighs relaxing. He was now able to use three fingers to massage all of her clitoris. Her juices were now running freely. Inch by inch her legs were opening wider and wider and Mark's hand was free to invade all of her genitals.

As he continued his massaging, he slipped a finger in and out of the mouth of her vagina. Selina's hips were now pushing against his fingers and he craftily held his fingers slightly away so that she had to thrust up to mash her clitoris against his hand.

Selina had now lost all ability to hold herself back. As she was feeling that her sex organs were being agonisingly deliciously stimulated, Mark suddenly threw her around back on the bed. Placing the head of his fuck stick at the mouth of her vagina, he grabbed a stiletto heel in each hand and stretched her legs apart.

Selina now anticipated that, although she had tried to prevent it, he would of course give her the fucking she couldn't avoid, but Mark held his position, his penis teasingly at her entrance. Selena was now frantic to get this bully's boner inside her. She wriggled and jiggled her hips trying to push herself onto him but to no avail.

"Say Daddy fuck me," hissed Mark.

Selina was desperate. "Daddy fuck me," she gasped.

"Louder," said Mark.

"DADDY FUCK ME!!" Selina screamed at the top of her voice.

With that, Mark immediately slammed his hot hard phallus as deep into her as he could.

"OH GOD YES!!" Selina screeched, all inhibitions now gone.

He pulled back and then plunged his cock again deep into her tight juicy young cunt. He continued fucking her with a fast hard rhythm "ThockaThockaThockaThocka."

Selina's orgasm was approaching fast and she began screaming at the top of her voice to his thrusts.

"YES DADDY... FUCK ME HARDER DADDY!"

With a final scream, Selina orgasmed, her cunt gripping Mark's love stick as he continued to stab her with his weapon. With her vagina squeezing him, Mark couldn't hold back and he felt his cum erupting, shooting into her cunt.

------

In Tom's bedroom, matters had developed more slowly. After Heidi's blowjob, they had lain still for a few moments and in that time she had decided that he was certainly not the bastard she had originally thought. His clear appreciation of her ample charms and his innocent demeanor made her feel warmer towards him than she ever thought she would as she walked into his hotel room.

Now he had politely asked Heidi to lay down across the bottom of the bed. She did not know what to expect. She didn't think him capable of any further sexual exertion. Anyway, she now had faith that whatever his intentions, he was not going to harm her. Not that he could anyway, as she was probably stronger than he was.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,088 Followers