Duped Loving Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,095 Followers

She lay across the bed, still in her panties, and Tom splashed a splodge of lotion in between her breasts. He started massaging each breast separately, bringing the nipples to full erection. Then he began to gorge on each tit, sucking and nibbling the luscious areolae and nipples. This was the first time that Tom had brought his mouth to bear on the ends of those hooters and Heidi was experiencing some pleasurable sensations.

Tom could see on the screen that Mark was starting to slide his hands down to Selina's genitals, but he was nervous of trying that with Heidi. Suddenly irritated however, he became bold. He went round to between Heidi's legs and started sliding his hands up the nylons, past the garter straps to Heidi's panties. When Heidi didn't move, he carried on gripping the elastic of her panties and peeling them down her legs. Pushing her legs apart he began to gently lick between her pussy lips, his tongue finding her clitoris.

Heidi hadn't known quite what to do when Tom slid his hands up her legs. Then she began thinking to herself. She guessed that he was intending to put his mouth to her sex. Why not allow Tom to give her a bit of pleasure? Mark wouldn't know that she had been orally stimulated. She probably wouldn't get that turned on, so what was the harm.

But then she felt Tom's tongue on her clitoris and she realised that she was getting very turned on. Tom's hands on her breasts had already made her pussy a little juicy, now she realised the young man's tongue was a veritable magic muscle, deliciously stimulating her love glands. She spread her legs as wide as possible to give him full access and started pushing her hips up to mash her clitoris into his mouth. "Bloody hell, he is good," she thought.

As Tom was working his tongue hard, he heard Selena's screams in his earpiece and knew that Mark was fucking his wife. Not only that, her screams indicated that Mark had her begging to be ravished. With the noise in his ear, Tom now realised why Mark had wanted a room away from the rest of the hotel.

Feeling envious Tom stopped his ministrations. Standing up he said, "Mrs Perkins, may I fuc..."

He got no further. As he stood up, Heidi saw an erection which, if anything, was even bigger than he'd had before. With her loins on fire, Heidi grabbed him and pulled him on top of her on the bed. She grasped his hot meaty cock and, pulling Tom towards her, inserted it into her fiery juicy cunt.

Tom gasped, "Oooh Mrs Perkins."

Wrapping her strong legs around the back of his ass, she began to pull him deep inside her. Tom automatically pulled his cock back for her to pull him back in. They quickly found a steady rutting rhythm.

With her legs around his ass, Heidi's arms were wrapped around his upper body. She had Tom's face squashed against her lush melons and he gratefully began to feverishly suck her tender tit flesh. His hands played with her garter straps and his fingers felt her hot thigh flesh under the elastic of her stocking tops.

They were both in the sheer heaven of gloriously fucking each other, their thrusting becoming more frenzied as they both felt their orgasms approaching.

Heidi was in bliss. The sensations of her sucked nipples and Tom's teasing hands around her thighs, at the same time as his hot thick boner was filling her sexual organs, was ecstasy.

Tom felt he was being fucked by the voluptuous mature beautiful woman he had always imagined in his fantasies. She was in control, in charge and using him for her own physical gratification. She was the school matron, the headmistress, the aunt and the domineering mother he had always wanted to fuck.

Finally Heidi's orgasm hit her, her vagina spasming, gripping the young man's fresh hard meat and initiating his ejaculation. Tom's boner sent pulsing bursts of hot cum shooting into Heidi's vagina, which milked him as he lay on top of her, enveloped within her arms and legs. They both lay there exhausted.

------

In Mark's room, Mark had begun the final stage. He pushed Selena over onto her front and lifted her ass in the air. Selena felt powerless to stop anything he wanted to do.

He knelt behind her and pushed his still erect penis into her cunt from behind. Splashing oil over her ass, he inserted a finger from his right hand into her rectum and started preparing her to be ass-fucked. With his left hand, Mark grasped Selena's ponytail. Selena gazed light-headedly across to the mirror and saw her strong alpha male, towering above her ass, preparing to take her as he wanted.

"Oh, fuck me in the ass, Daddy," she moaned.

------

Tom stared at the screen with crossness. He had been pleased to hear and see Selena get her comeuppance by a man just using her for sex, but her complete subservience to Mark was annoying. Well he, Tom, could be macho as well if he wanted. He pushed Heidi, with difficulty, on her front, and then tried to pull her ass up. It was not going too well until Heidi, although drowsy, sensed what he wanted and lifted her ass in the air, assuming he was going to fuck her in the cunt from behind.

Tom slid his cock into her vagina and then started splashing oil onto her ass. As he stuck his finger up her ass, Heidi became wide awake. Knowing she was stronger than he was, physically and mentally, in a loud voice she just said "No!"

However, Tom was not to be thwarted. He ripped the clasp holding her hair-bun in place and grasped a handful of her blonde hair, wrapping it around his left hand. Heidi struggled but Tom held on tenaciously.

Tom glanced at the screen and saw that Mark was in the same launching position as he was. Both women now knew they were going to be fucked in the ass, whether they wanted it or not.

------

Mark stabbed his weapon quite violently into Selena's sphincter. Selena screamed, but whether it was from pleasure or pain she didn't really know herself. Mark then started whacking his boner hard in her ass. His hips thumped against her bubble butt and he slapped her ass cheeks with his right hand. With his left hand he was pulling Selena's ponytail forcibly, her face pointing upwards and her back arching, accentuating her magnificent round firm buttocks. Mark didn't hold back at all as he fucked her ass fiercely.

Soon Mark felt his orgasm arrive. He didn't care whether Selena enjoyed the ass-fucking or not. However, his arrogant disregard, if anything, heightened Selena's sexual stimulation and she found her anal channel spasming at the same time as Mark shot his final ropes of cum into her anal sheath.

------

Tom's approach, although more determined than usual, was a milder affair. Ignoring Heidi's groaning complaints, he slid his love muscle seamlessly into her asshole. Initially painful, she was still groaning as he began sliding it in and out, but pretty soon he had got into his rhythm and he was giving her ass a good steady fucking.

As her pain subsided and Heidi was getting to feel the advantages of having her anal sheath filled with her young man's hard love sausage, she started thrusting back against him. She knew he loved her big buttocks, encased in the garter straps, rippling each time his thighs smacked against her. She didn't even object when he pulled her head back further, as she knew it would highlight her big round ass even more.

This was Tom's first assfuck and he was loving the tightness of her anal channel combined with her jiggling big ass He smacked her rump and playfully snapped the elastic garter straps.

Eventually she felt her orgasm commence, her anal sheath gripping Tom's love organ as his own orgasm sent spurts of jizz into her body.

The men and women in both rooms were completely shattered.

------

The next morning both women awoke with the same thought. They had found their perfect sexual partner.

Mark awoke to find Selena working oil with both hands on his penis. It dutifully rose to the occasion and she climbed on top facing him and used her fingers to insert his fuck stick into her. She leant forward and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"Does Daddy want me to fuck him?" she playfully queried.

"Daddy certainly does," he said with a smile.

He gazed up at her, not believing that he had really made her his slut.

She leaned forwards and started to move up and down on him. It was only then that he realised that she had inserted his boner in her asshole. The feeling was delicious. The clasp on his phallus was tight, making her movement cause the grip on his helmet and shaft to feel sensational.

He lifted his hands and squeezed her young breasts, gentler than the previous evening.

"Daddy needs to be rough with me," she chided him.

He pinched her nipples accordingly and she gasped in appreciation, loving the way he could cause her sweet pain so easily.

He reached up with his left hand and thrust his fingers into her mouth, holding her jaw with his thumb underneath. She bit down on him and he laughed as he squeezed her tongue with his fingers.

He slid his right hand roughly under her genitals. Inserting his middle finger in her vagina, he rubbed her clitoris with his thumb

Selena continued to ride him, but she now felt that it was him in total control. With his fingers inserted in her mouth and pussy, and his boner implanted in her asshole, she felt pinioned on top of him.

Mark exhilarated in the fact that he'd got this eager young lovely Latina completely in his power. He was controlling the speed that her asshole pumped his fuck stick and he slowed her down to optimise his approaching orgasm.

As he started his orgasm he gasped, "Daddy's cumming."

Mark intended that Selena would respond by biting on his fingers and squeezing her vagina muscles to enhance his orgasm. Knowing what he wanted, Selena duly complied. However, Mark's assertiveness also had the effect of tipping Selena over the edge of her orgasm, so Mark suddenly found his boner being squeezed by Selina's anal spasms.

"Aaaargh DADDY!" Selena shrieked, as Mark's fingers became covered with her juices.

He felt her pussy spasming around his finger and her anus gripping his cock as he shot his cum up into her.

------

Tom awoke to find Heidi massaging his love stick with her oily hands. She had teased his phallus into an engorged state before he was fully awake. Like Selena, Heidi wanted to finish the whole episode of her being with Tom, with her on top.

Tom looked quickly at the television and was relieved to see a blank screen. Mark's camera had clearly switched itself off.

Heidi climbed on top of Tom and inserted his penis into her vagina. As she settled herself on his lap she kissed him open mouthed, intertwining her tongue with his. After a minute of this oral passion, she stopped and whispered, "Do you want Mommy to ride you?"

"Yes please," gasped Tom.

Heidi started grinding her pelvis forward and backwards with a steady rhythm. She stretched her arms up behind her head, straightening her back and pushing her big breasts out in front, continuing to move her hips, grinding Tom's organ.

Tom reached up and grasped her huge tits, his fingers teasing out the big nipples yet again. Her weight felt exciting as he felt her physical domination of his body.

She leaned forward, her melons hanging like welcoming fruit. His mouth seized and suckled on the mammary flesh, sucking on the nipples like a baby.

"You love Mommy's big breasts, don't you?" she queried with a smile.

"Oh yes!" he spluttered.

She was pleased that she hadn't taken off the garter belt and stockings, as his hands roamed her thighs, slipping under the garter straps and fingering under the elastic at the top of the stockings.

"You love Mommy's stockings and garter belt as well don't you?"

"Oh God yes!" he gasped.

"Anything else?" she said with a smirk.

"I love Mommy's big ass," he gasped as a final admission.

With that appreciation of her rump, Heidi pressed down harder with her buttocks as she pumped him. She knew he was stimulated by her weight.

As Tom began to breathe more heavily, she leant forward and lifted herself off him, then slid herself back down his member. She then started doing it repeatedly, sawing his tender cock.

Only wanting to enhance his enjoyment, she reached her hand behind and cupped his testicles.

Tom went into a mind blowing orgasm. As Heidi felt his balls contracting, she squeezed her cunt muscles, milking his tender love stick in time with his launches of cum juice. Midway through this selfless act, Heidi's own orgasm hit, giving her spasms of pleasure, as she was draining the last of Tom's jizz.

------

Both women showered and dressed quite quickly, not wanting to be seen to be too late arriving home. As it was they had no need to worry, as both Mark and Tom were quite leisurely in getting ready.

Mark looked at the signed note that Selena had left him to find:

"Daddy, you've made me your sex slave. Phone me as soon as you can."

Mark grinned and thought about next time. He thought he might get her dressed as a cheerleader with pigtails and give her a good spanking before he fucked her. Pocketing the note, he left the room to meet Tom in the hotel lounge as they had arranged. Tom was waiting for him.

"Well," said Mark with a smirk, "at least you've seen how women need to be treated. I hope you weren't at all upset by what happened between Selena and me."

"Not at all," said Tom quietly.

"How did you get on with Heidi?" asked Mark curiously.

"It went OK," said Tom again quietly.

Mark grinned to himself. He was pretty certain that Tom never got beyond first base.

Mark got up to leave. "Well, I guess I'll see you at work," he said.

As Mark walked out the door, Tom smiled to himself as he looked again at the note with the telephone number in his hand:

"Mommy will gratify all of your naughtiest wishes. I'll be desperate until you phone me."

"Yes," thought Tom, "it certainly did go OK!"

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,095 Followers